View Single Post
Old 21.06.2010, 09:17
kb92830 kb92830 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Basel
Posts: 138
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 56 Times in 41 Posts
kb92830 has made some interesting contributions
Re: Kinderzulage (child allowance)

Just to add, if the form E411 is to be validated in the UK do not send the form yourself as they will send it directly to Geneva and not back to your. Just complete the form and submit it to the HR department who will then send it to Geneva for them to submit. Just saves it getting lost.
Reply With Quote