View Single Post
Old 20.07.2010, 13:06
daredevil daredevil is offline
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Zurich
Posts: 5
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
daredevil has no particular reputation at present
Travelling from CH to EU countries on a year long L student permit

Hi All,

I have a 1 yr long L permit for Switzerland i.e Ausweis L (Kurzaufenthaltsbewilligung).

I wanted to know if based on this can I travel to other EU countries or not? Or do I need a specific Visa for the respective country?

Please clarify.

Reply With Quote