View Single Post
Old 21.07.2010, 22:36
kkrish kkrish is offline
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Zürich
Posts: 140
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Thanked 76 Times in 38 Posts
kkrish is considered knowledgeablekkrish is considered knowledgeablekkrish is considered knowledgeable
Re: Travel insurance question

I asked my insurance provider regarding this and they say if i have B permit then i am residence here and even if go to my home country, it will come under travel insurance...

Also if you are looking only for health insurance while travelling then your health insurance most likely will cover it (Call them and they will send you International health cover document, if they do cover) but if you want legal protection, breakdown assistance, cancellation cover then you would have to take the Travel Insurance
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank kkrish for this useful post: