View Single Post
Old 22.07.2010, 18:41
Forum Legend

Groaned at 97 Times in 46 Posts
Thanked 1,932 Times in 921 Posts
Anthony1406 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony1406 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony1406 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony1406 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony1406 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Yet again the Met get away with murder.

Quote:
View Post
Why on earth should police be given any more respect than anyone else? Walking in front of a line rather than behind it does not mean you forfeit your life. What's it like to see the world in such simplistic terms? I hope you never accidentally walk left when the sign says right. The world will surely end.

Cause the police are the ones that will clear up the murder, the mess, the riot, the whatever. Because they need to put themselves in situations every day where I would rather not be in, nor would you I assume. Thats why I give them respect and I wish more people would as I for one do not like to walk alone in big cities (speaking from experience). As a citizen of a country it is your duty to obey the law and the police is the voice and face of the law, therefore giving them more authority.
This user groans at Anthony1406 for this post: