View Single Post
Old 29.07.2010, 14:43

Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
saluvava has no particular reputation at present
Re: sponsoring a parent or a family member

Quote:
View Post
Hi, i have recently joined the forum. i live in vevey and am a house wife. i am a mother a two and am expecting again. i want to sponsor my mum, so she can come here and be at my side at the time of delivery and also provide me support emotionally and otherwise, which i am so much in need for. i have a permit B, while my husband has permit C. he has been in switzerland for almost 17 years. and is working currently, while im a house wife. i need info on how to go about sponsoring my mum. my husband is not very keen on this , so i took the matter in my own hands. can anybody help me and let me know what are the necessary procedures in this regard. and does the sponsoring ensure 100 % visa approval from the swiss embassy. please help me, thanks
Hey.. I am also a mom of 8 months old baby. I invited my mom for my delivery and she was there with me .. Now my mom is coming again on Sep 2010 to visit us.

The Procedures :

From your side :

Invitation Letter ( Signed by gemeinde)
Your Passport copy
Your Pemit copy
3 Months Salary slip
Mietvertrag ( Your apartment details )

Send all these details to your mom by post

From your mom's side

Ask her to complete the tourist visa application ( normally for 3 months)
then tell your mom to submit the completely filled visa application form her passport along with the documents you sent to the nearest swiss embassy in your home town/ country.

In a week she will get her swiss visa stamped on her passport . Good luck !

Another way is applying for a dauer visa which is valid for 1 yr. If you need PM me , I will tell you the procedures

Rgds saluvava
This user would like to thank saluvava for this useful post: