View Single Post
Old 02.08.2010, 11:35
Forum Legend

Groaned at 208 Times in 122 Posts
Thanked 6,078 Times in 2,378 Posts
Upthehatters2008 has a reputation beyond reputeUpthehatters2008 has a reputation beyond reputeUpthehatters2008 has a reputation beyond reputeUpthehatters2008 has a reputation beyond reputeUpthehatters2008 has a reputation beyond reputeUpthehatters2008 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Circumcision: right or wrong?

Quote:
View Post
UTH....seriously? The mutilation that is circumcision? There is no solid evidence that circumcision does any harm at all, never mind any more harm than good. If it's for religion purposes, and based on its scientifically accepted neutrality, the connection to the family and a wider community is of overriding importance. I believe therefore, in most cases of circumcision, the child's trust has been rightly rewarded. Circumcision is clearly a right of passage and clearly in the child's best cultural interests.

Always respect your views Economisto, but if I may hand you a tissue you can wipe the dribble off now Clearly you have taken a rare leave of your senses and I will take that into consideration when I re-read the above piffle.

Always in jest.