View Single Post
Old 07.08.2007, 16:17

Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Mavis has no particular reputation at present
Is this notice for me to leave my apartment correct?

Well it took me a while to decide which category I should put my thread under, afterall I decided to have it here cause the main thing i'm asking for is ... help in looking for an apartment.

Long story short, I got a letter from my landlady ending the rental contract with me yesterday, which effective end of Sept, with a reason that her business (she owns a fashion shop just opposite the road) is growing and want the flat back for biz use. Frankly, I'm not that convinced that's the real reason , but I never get a complaint from my neighbours or bad words from my landlady, just hv to believe it.

Well of course it's a short notice (received yesterday and hv to move out latest 30 Sept) and I'll negotiate the date of removal with them. Meanwhile, I guess I just hv to look out for a new flat for myself and would appreciate if any of you could help.

Looking for 1 to 3 rooms unfurnitured apartment in Zurich. Prize Max approx 1600. Near to public transport (cause I don't drive )

Thanks!!!

P.S. I have been using those websites posted here for house hunting, just would think it might be easier to get the apartment via the 'network' instead of through the public as experienced.

Last edited by Mavis; 07.08.2007 at 16:21. Reason: Just to add a remark...