View Single Post
Old 23.08.2010, 20:50

Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
maihuong80 has no particular reputation at present
Re: Neighbour uses our private swimming pool

It's very complicated situation in my opinion since the house belongs to the parents and we just lived here around 3 years, and I am a foreigner and have little voice. I have to say my bf does not like it either, even more than me but he is quite soft and moreover, the contracts were signed by the parents. We live in a little community and everybody knows each other.

My bf said he just wants to kick them out because of their trouble but he is afraid of the community. I don't know what the neighbor does, she stays at home all the time and occasionally some men comes to her for massage service. Yes, she is Swiss. She has close relation with all the women around, they chat with each other every day. I think I am the only foreigner here. Yesterday, when I was swimming and she just came to swim with me and I had to be careful not to crash into her.

Another neighbor is even more troublesome. She rents the stable for her horses and we have to pay for the electricity, water... just pay 600 chf per month. Of course, take our grass cutter without permission and the last time when the mother came, tried to convince her to pay 3000 for their new grass cutter and they will cut the grass in exchange. They never do that. But they always come to the mother, tell her nice things then we cannot change the contracts or push them out because the mother will get angry and worry if people around think she is mean.

I don't know how it works here but in my country we just simply ask them out because it's our house. Here you need to care about everything around.