View Single Post
Old 13.08.2007, 19:23
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 11 Times in 10 Posts
Thanked 1,030 Times in 552 Posts
terryhall has a reputation beyond reputeterryhall has a reputation beyond reputeterryhall has a reputation beyond reputeterryhall has a reputation beyond reputeterryhall has a reputation beyond repute
We all love Rugby League (the REAL rugby...)

Well I did a quick search and not found anything at all on this fine sport.

Any fans out there? Having been raised in the Rugby Heartland that is the 5 towns area of Yorkshire, boasting teams such as Castleford Tigers, Featherstone Rovers and Wakefield Trinity (I refuse to call them Wildcats) I'm a big fan of this.

Got a couple of friends who play professionally and semi-professionally, I never had the physical capability for it though (e.g. I got the s**t kicked out of me, and was too small to tackle anything )

I follow the teams who my mates play for, but have no real burning affiliation to any particular team - except that I hate Wigan, who are after all the Man Utd of Rugby League and therefore only have "glory" fans.

So, anyone out there into their Rugby League? And more importantly, do any of the "usual suspects" of the Lion, Nelsons, Paddy's etc show the live games on Sky?!