View Single Post
Old 20.10.2010, 14:51

Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
AlexandraD has no particular reputation at present
Re: ...and how about the homework of the children?

Thank you ! Merci!

itsme, kodokan, amaraya, yacek, NotAllThere, I trully thank you all from the bottom of my heart, for responding so soon, in such a complete, friendly and reassuring manner!

Once we have all the details from the directriss and the teachers, I hope that a nice blend of personnal interest (from the side of the pupils primarily and after the parents of course), good communication with the school, "devoir surveilles" sessions as a must and, maybe, extra private tutor sessions once or twice a week, will do the trick!

Olympe I think that you were right to be somewhat surprised by the way this thread was going. I checked your thread on “homewrok in a foreign language…” I admit I sympathised with you feeling uneasy to “abandon” your child in a “swim or sink” situation (as you, so accurately if you allow me, described) … My understanding is that parents no matter their origin need (and ought to) protect and guide their children especialy when these children undergo challenging situations that were not their choice the first place.

Once again I thank you all for your warm wishes, we already feel so welcome in swiss!!
This user would like to thank AlexandraD for this useful post: