View Single Post
Old 01.11.2010, 01:57
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 10 Times in 8 Posts
Thanked 1,383 Times in 510 Posts
JLF has a reputation beyond reputeJLF has a reputation beyond reputeJLF has a reputation beyond reputeJLF has a reputation beyond reputeJLF has a reputation beyond reputeJLF has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Post photos of what you cook and bake in Switzerland

So this is all Oldhand's work... Please, please, please, thank her for this (on the post I linked here). It was A-MAZ-ING!!! I am posting it for her because I love to photograph food. And she did this in combination for my birthday and my first-year anniversary in Switzerland. It was such a great night. There are no words for this food...

Lamb, slow cooked with stewed potatoes. Served with mashed potatoes, carrots and kholrabi and cabbage. Then, apple crumble for dessert. Even though I didn't get a picture of it, she served fresh mussels as the appetizer. SO SO SO good. Thank you Oldhand!!
Attached Thumbnails
post-photos-what-you-cook-bake-switzerland-dinner1a.jpg   post-photos-what-you-cook-bake-switzerland-dinner1.jpg   post-photos-what-you-cook-bake-switzerland-dinner2.jpg   post-photos-what-you-cook-bake-switzerland-dinner3.jpg  

Last edited by JLF; 01.11.2010 at 08:53.
The following 10 users would like to thank JLF for this useful post: