Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Living in Switzerland > Business & entrepreneur  
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16.01.2017, 09:06
Junior Member
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Lugano
Posts: 80
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 18 Times in 14 Posts
MobileLifestyle has no particular reputation at present
Looking for CPA with US Tax Law Experience

I hope this is in the right forum. I'm looking for a CPA that can run a few financial "what if" scenarios related to running a US corporation vs a Swiss corporation, salary, tax and SS/AHV implications, etc.

Can anyone recommend someone who is well versed with corporate tax structures for both the US and Switzerland?

Feel free to post here or send me a PM. Thank you!
Reply With Quote

cpa, tax accountant, treuhand, us taxes

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Experience with USS Tax ? Marichan623 Finance/banking/taxation 2 12.01.2016 10:09
Help! US tax law for cash gift from non-us parent lemoh General off-topic 1 23.11.2014 04:38
Sign the Petition! - Change US tax law from citizenship based law to residence based OutofRange331 Finance/banking/taxation 6 22.01.2013 08:20
New US law Impacts Americans Abroad [US tax reporting] MrMert Finance/banking/taxation 13 08.04.2010 11:35

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 20:18.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0