Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Living in Switzerland > Business & entrepreneur  
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 31.01.2020, 12:29
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Location: Malta
Posts: 5
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
worldsxxxwide has become a little unpopularworldsxxxwide has become a little unpopular
Info Swiss Martkeplace

Hello everybody,

I would like to know if there are Swiss marketplaces besides Ricardo.ch, where I am already registered.

I'm looking for a marketplace, or something similar, to sell adult products (on Ricardo.ch they are not allowed).

Thanks
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 31.01.2020, 12:44
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Info Swiss Martkeplace

None of the platforms that is big in Switzerland does allow such.
Reply With Quote
The following 2 users would like to thank for this useful post:
This user groans at for this post:
  #3  
Old 31.01.2020, 12:51
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Info Swiss Martkeplace

Quote:
None of the platforms that is big in Switzerland does allow such.



Yes they do !!


Look at Anibis.ch, can even order take away prostitutes
Reply With Quote
The following 2 users would like to thank for this useful post:
This user groans at for this post:
  #4  
Old 31.01.2020, 13:11
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Zurich
Posts: 4,757
Groaned at 236 Times in 139 Posts
Thanked 5,312 Times in 2,431 Posts
ZuriRollt has a reputation beyond reputeZuriRollt has a reputation beyond reputeZuriRollt has a reputation beyond reputeZuriRollt has a reputation beyond reputeZuriRollt has a reputation beyond reputeZuriRollt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Info Swiss Martkeplace

Quote:
View Post
Hello everybody,

I would like to know if there are Swiss marketplaces besides Ricardo.ch, where I am already registered.

I'm looking for a marketplace, or something similar, to sell adult products (on Ricardo.ch they are not allowed).

Thanks
I you are looking for a market place, then you should have already done your research in the usual channels.
Reply With Quote
This user groans at ZuriRollt for this post:
  #5  
Old 31.01.2020, 13:34
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Location: Malta
Posts: 5
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
worldsxxxwide has become a little unpopularworldsxxxwide has become a little unpopular
Re: Info Swiss Martkeplace

Thanks for your answers.
however I'm not in Switzerland, but in Malta
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank worldsxxxwide for this useful post:
  #6  
Old 31.01.2020, 13:41
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Location: Canton Zurich
Posts: 145
Groaned at 30 Times in 20 Posts
Thanked 47 Times in 36 Posts
AquoIcePostCH is considered unworthyAquoIcePostCH is considered unworthyAquoIcePostCH is considered unworthyAquoIcePostCH is considered unworthy
Re: Info Swiss Martkeplace

https://gratisinserat.ch/

www.amazon.ch
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 31.01.2020, 13:44
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Zurich
Posts: 4,757
Groaned at 236 Times in 139 Posts
Thanked 5,312 Times in 2,431 Posts
ZuriRollt has a reputation beyond reputeZuriRollt has a reputation beyond reputeZuriRollt has a reputation beyond reputeZuriRollt has a reputation beyond reputeZuriRollt has a reputation beyond reputeZuriRollt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Info Swiss Martkeplace

Quote:
View Post
Thanks for your answers.
however I'm not in Switzerland, but in Malta
If you were serious, then you would state your of „adult products“. And you wouldn’t be looking on EF for your source.

Are we talking about incontinence diapers for example?
Vibrators have long since been available over the usual retail stores such as Migros (but they still don‘t sell wine).

What is it that you can’t have found through other research?
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank ZuriRollt for this useful post:
  #8  
Old 31.01.2020, 13:57
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Location: Malta
Posts: 5
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
worldsxxxwide has become a little unpopularworldsxxxwide has become a little unpopular
Re: Info Swiss Martkeplace

Quote:
View Post
If you were serious, then you would state your of „adult products“. And you wouldn’t be looking on EF for your source.

Are we talking about incontinence diapers for example?
Vibrators have long since been available over the usual retail stores such as Migros (but they still don‘t sell wine).

What is it that you can’t have found through other research?
did you win the mr sympathy award in switzerland?

everyone else has understood what you're talking about.
adult products, if you want to list them all ...
however if you did not understand sex toys, condoms, lubricants etc etc.

and anyway yes, I am serious, if I had found through searches, I would not be writing on the forum ..
I suppose then in Switzerland there are no marketplaces, besides Ricardo .. or they are badly sponsored.

Because on Amazon and Ebay, Rakuten, there are very few Swiss customers, and therefore somewhere they will buy online.
Reply With Quote
This user groans at worldsxxxwide for this post:
  #9  
Old 31.01.2020, 14:43
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Zurich
Posts: 4,757
Groaned at 236 Times in 139 Posts
Thanked 5,312 Times in 2,431 Posts
ZuriRollt has a reputation beyond reputeZuriRollt has a reputation beyond reputeZuriRollt has a reputation beyond reputeZuriRollt has a reputation beyond reputeZuriRollt has a reputation beyond reputeZuriRollt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Info Swiss Martkeplace

Quote:
View Post
did you win the mr sympathy award in switzerland?

everyone else has understood what you're talking about.
adult products, if you want to list them all ...
however if you did not understand sex toys, condoms, lubricants etc etc.

and anyway yes, I am serious, if I had found through searches, I would not be writing on the forum ..
I suppose then in Switzerland there are no marketplaces, besides Ricardo .. or they are badly sponsored.

Because on Amazon and Ebay, Rakuten, there are very few Swiss customers, and therefore somewhere they will buy online.

Maybe because they get them during their weekly grocery shopping with the potatoes, rice, tomatoes, pasta at the local Migros? EF is not exactly the Dark Net, no idea what more you are looking for here?

Here a couple of links:

https://www.migros.ch/de.html
https://search.migros.ch/de/q:Vibrator
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank ZuriRollt for this useful post:
  #10  
Old 31.01.2020, 14:56
John_H's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Up above Nyon
Posts: 3,672
Groaned at 100 Times in 62 Posts
Thanked 4,681 Times in 1,855 Posts
John_H has a reputation beyond reputeJohn_H has a reputation beyond reputeJohn_H has a reputation beyond reputeJohn_H has a reputation beyond reputeJohn_H has a reputation beyond reputeJohn_H has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Info Swiss Martkeplace

Quote:
View Post
If you were serious, then you would state your of „adult products“. And you wouldn’t be looking on EF for your source.

Are we talking about incontinence diapers for example?
Vibrators have long since been available over the usual retail stores such as Migros (but they still don‘t sell wine).

What is it that you can’t have found through other research?
The selection in Migros is somewhat limited, just a couple of little pleasure devices and some lube.

I couldn't find a double ender, those are much more fun, to drop into somebody's shopping cart when they're not looking.
Reply With Quote
The following 4 users would like to thank John_H for this useful post:
  #11  
Old 31.01.2020, 15:11
st2lemans's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Lugano
Posts: 28,976
Groaned at 1,989 Times in 1,506 Posts
Thanked 34,406 Times in 16,365 Posts
st2lemans has a reputation beyond reputest2lemans has a reputation beyond reputest2lemans has a reputation beyond reputest2lemans has a reputation beyond reputest2lemans has a reputation beyond reputest2lemans has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Info Swiss Martkeplace

Quote:
View Post
Because on Amazon and Ebay, Rakuten, there are very few Swiss customers, and therefore somewhere they will buy online.
No, they prefer to go to the local 'Sexy Shop' and handle the merchandise before buying.

Tom
Reply With Quote
This user groans at st2lemans for this post:
  #12  
Old 31.01.2020, 15:28
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Zurich
Posts: 4,757
Groaned at 236 Times in 139 Posts
Thanked 5,312 Times in 2,431 Posts
ZuriRollt has a reputation beyond reputeZuriRollt has a reputation beyond reputeZuriRollt has a reputation beyond reputeZuriRollt has a reputation beyond reputeZuriRollt has a reputation beyond reputeZuriRollt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Info Swiss Martkeplace

Quote:
View Post
No, they prefer to go to the local 'Sexy Shop' and handle the merchandise before buying.

Tom
It’s really not a big deal here.

https://blog.magic-x.ch/filiale/sexs...ch-limmatquai/

Has existed since decades, on one of the most prominent streets in Zurich.

If you are looking for a secret source of income here in Zurich OP, then you might be seriously disappointed. Do your research.
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank ZuriRollt for this useful post:
  #13  
Old 31.01.2020, 15:42
bigblue2's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Glarus
Posts: 8,086
Groaned at 486 Times in 405 Posts
Thanked 14,715 Times in 5,780 Posts
bigblue2 has a reputation beyond reputebigblue2 has a reputation beyond reputebigblue2 has a reputation beyond reputebigblue2 has a reputation beyond reputebigblue2 has a reputation beyond reputebigblue2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Info Swiss Martkeplace

yay its friday!!!

so op, whatcha got? show us your weirdest shit
Reply With Quote
The following 3 users would like to thank bigblue2 for this useful post:
  #14  
Old 31.01.2020, 15:46
Ato Ato is offline
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: ZH
Posts: 910
Groaned at 12 Times in 12 Posts
Thanked 1,490 Times in 636 Posts
Ato has a reputation beyond reputeAto has a reputation beyond reputeAto has a reputation beyond reputeAto has a reputation beyond reputeAto has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Info Swiss Martkeplace

Quote:
View Post
yay its friday!!!

so op, whatcha got? show us your weirdest shit
This is what I want to know, but curiosity killed the cat, or in this case, curiosity destroyed the pussycat.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 31.01.2020, 16:43
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Location: Malta
Posts: 5
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
worldsxxxwide has become a little unpopularworldsxxxwide has become a little unpopular
Re: Info Swiss Martkeplace

Quote:
View Post
No, they prefer to go to the local 'Sexy Shop' and handle the merchandise before buying.

Tom
ok, so if I understand correctly, in Switzerland, they prefer to buy in the "real" shop rather than online.
but is it only for erotic items, or is it not very common to buy online?
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 31.01.2020, 17:02
bigblue2's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Glarus
Posts: 8,086
Groaned at 486 Times in 405 Posts
Thanked 14,715 Times in 5,780 Posts
bigblue2 has a reputation beyond reputebigblue2 has a reputation beyond reputebigblue2 has a reputation beyond reputebigblue2 has a reputation beyond reputebigblue2 has a reputation beyond reputebigblue2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Info Swiss Martkeplace

Quote:
View Post
ok, so if I understand correctly, in Switzerland, they prefer to buy in the "real" shop rather than online.
but is it only for erotic items, or is it not very common to buy online?
online is not common at all here, no homes have broadband yet, everyone is still on dialup, swisscom are supposed to be planning a broadband rollout in the next 5 years
Reply With Quote
The following 2 users would like to thank bigblue2 for this useful post:
  #17  
Old 31.01.2020, 17:03
John_H's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Up above Nyon
Posts: 3,672
Groaned at 100 Times in 62 Posts
Thanked 4,681 Times in 1,855 Posts
John_H has a reputation beyond reputeJohn_H has a reputation beyond reputeJohn_H has a reputation beyond reputeJohn_H has a reputation beyond reputeJohn_H has a reputation beyond reputeJohn_H has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Info Swiss Martkeplace

Quote:
View Post
ok, so if I understand correctly, in Switzerland, they prefer to buy in the "real" shop rather than online.
but is it only for erotic items, or is it not very common to buy online?
Online shopping is big in Switzerland.. Just not with the usual players of amazon and ebay.

Buying a dildo in Switzerland is not a shameful thing, we can buy them in the supermarket or existing online shops where we buy other stuff like chairs and light bulbs .. it's just part of the shopping.

Plenty of real shops exist too, heck there's even still adult cinemas around. And yeah, one can simply go on Anibis and find pretty much whatever adult product or service one desires / requires.

So sure.. You can sell stuff here but it probably already exists.


** So I've heard **
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 31.01.2020, 17:05
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Info Swiss Martkeplace

Quote:
View Post
did you win the mr sympathy award in switzerland?

everyone else has understood what you're talking about.
adult products, if you want to list them all ...
however if you did not understand sex toys, condoms, lubricants etc etc.

and anyway yes, I am serious, if I had found through searches, I would not be writing on the forum ..
I suppose then in Switzerland there are no marketplaces, besides Ricardo .. or they are badly sponsored.

Because on Amazon and Ebay, Rakuten, there are very few Swiss customers, and therefore somewhere they will buy online.

The Swiss don't do sex, only Saturday nights with the lights out and no funny business
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 31.01.2020, 17:16
Ato Ato is offline
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: ZH
Posts: 910
Groaned at 12 Times in 12 Posts
Thanked 1,490 Times in 636 Posts
Ato has a reputation beyond reputeAto has a reputation beyond reputeAto has a reputation beyond reputeAto has a reputation beyond reputeAto has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Info Swiss Martkeplace

Quote:
The Swiss don't do sex, only Saturday nights with the lights out and no funny business
I thought they left the lights on so they could read the instructions?
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 31.01.2020, 17:25
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Zurich
Posts: 4,757
Groaned at 236 Times in 139 Posts
Thanked 5,312 Times in 2,431 Posts
ZuriRollt has a reputation beyond reputeZuriRollt has a reputation beyond reputeZuriRollt has a reputation beyond reputeZuriRollt has a reputation beyond reputeZuriRollt has a reputation beyond reputeZuriRollt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Info Swiss Martkeplace

Quote:
View Post
I thought they left the lights on so they could read the instructions?
Well, only with the right Ophthalmology prescription in place.
And even then it’s not expected that you can read the instructions, especially with bi-focals
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank ZuriRollt for this useful post:
Reply

Tags
marketplace, selling, sex shop




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
API - Advance Passenger Info - on Swiss Guest Transportation/driving 11 07.09.2018 17:27
Moving to Swiss - info on apartments ITguy Housing in general 46 10.12.2014 09:35
info about nurses in swiss ibd Employment 4 24.04.2013 13:14
Swiss Info for Southern Californians sandiegan Daily life 70 13.11.2009 15:14
I'm speechless, (re pic of the day on Swiss info) saharanz Daily life 16 15.10.2009 19:45


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:21.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0