English Forum Switzerland

English Forum Switzerland (https://www.englishforum.ch/forum.php)
-   Commercial events (https://www.englishforum.ch/commercial-events/)
-   -   Hellfire dining experience (https://www.englishforum.ch/commercial-events/105333-hellfire-dining-experience.html)

ktoneill 01.02.2011 13:59

Hellfire dining experience
 
Oh yes after a great night last month, yes here it is the return of the Hell Fire Dining Experience!
The food was ''HOT'' drinks were cool and the Staff... Well check out the pics on our Facebook page for yourself.

This month the theme will be Vampires! muuwahhahahaah :eek:

Starters

...Soup of the Dead
Rivers of blood and our day of reckoning is here. We have prepared a home made tomato soup, flavoured with gin and garnished with garlic bread.
CHF 8.50

Baby Dragon Wings
Furiously flapping amidst the screams of hellís kitchen and the flames fanning in the satanic heat are drawing closer. Spicy chicken wings served in a basket.
CHF 11.50

Blade of the Axe (For 2 persons)
The sharpened blade of the executioners axe falls, clinically splintering bone and limb alike. Tortilla chips piled high with cheese Served with sour cream, salsa and guacamole. CHF 13.50

Hangmanís Noose
Tightening grip seeping the living daylights out of bounds and the noose supplies the rest of the work. Golden fried calamari rings accompanied with sauce tartar. CHF 11.50


Voodoo Dilemma
To stop a Voodoo spell being placed upon you, acquire some bristles from a pig cooked at a Voodoo ritual. Pork tikka masala served on a bed of spicy tomato sauce. CHF 12.50


That's only the Starters - wait till you see the main course !!

Any questions please do not hesistate to contact the Penny Team :msngrin:

ktoneill 09.02.2011 14:13

Re: Hellfire dining experience
 
Oh yes I may have failed to mention the FREE Bloody Mary to all those dressed to impress... Make an effort to get into character.! I promise this time the staff will be easyyy on the eye! :-)

mimi1981 09.02.2011 14:35

Re: Hellfire dining experience
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ktoneill (Post 1098244)
Oh yes I may have failed to mention the FREE Bloody Mary to all those dressed to impress... Make an effort to get into character.! I promise this time the staff will be easyyy on the eye! :-)


Something like this?

http://www.whiskyboys.com/images/hooters.jpg

marvin777 09.02.2011 14:40

Re: Hellfire dining experience
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mimi1981 (Post 1098275)

we said Vampires !!!

mimi1981 09.02.2011 14:42

Re: Hellfire dining experience
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by marvin777 (Post 1098293)
we said Vampires !!!

But funny that you signed up once I posted that pic ;)

marvin777 09.02.2011 16:49

Re: Hellfire dining experience
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mimi1981 (Post 1098300)
But funny that you signed up once I posted that pic ;)

hahaha ! cos I'm one of the waiting staff. Feeling the pressure you see !! hahaha

ktoneill 10.02.2011 16:49

Re: Hellfire dining experience
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mimi1981 (Post 1098275)

Ooooh I dont know if I have the legs let alone the HOOTERS for this outfit :msntongue:

lost_inbroad 11.02.2011 12:14

Re: Hellfire dining experience
 
Let's warm up for the English breakfast event. :)

lost_inbroad 11.02.2011 12:41

Re: Hellfire dining experience
 
Joey, are you coming? (I'll buy you a beer)

marvin777 11.02.2011 12:53

Re: Hellfire dining experience
 
Ohoh Lib,
i'm only allowed to have my next guess in 1440 minutes.

I suppose that let me time to think. Serial Killer ?...

lost_inbroad 11.02.2011 12:54

Re: Hellfire dining experience
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by marvin777 (Post 1100766)
Ohoh Lib,
i'm only allowed to have my next guess in 1440 minutes.

I suppose that let me time to think. Serial Killer ?...

...not quite. ;)

Joey82 11.02.2011 12:56

Re: Hellfire dining experience
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by lost_inbroad (Post 1100738)
Joey, are you coming? (I'll buy you a beer)


Djeez that is going to be an expensive week and weekend, pub is going to love us :)

I might, just have to see what the misses has planned, ill let you know..

Any word on the maincourse or set menu deals? looks yum..

ximix 11.02.2011 12:58

Re: Hellfire dining experience
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by lost_inbroad (Post 1100738)
Joey, are you coming? (I'll buy you a beer)

Can you bring along 3 "Magnums" for me to start with?! :D

lost_inbroad 11.02.2011 12:58

Re: Hellfire dining experience
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ishaka (Post 1100786)
Can you bring along 3 "Magnums" for me to start with?! :D

...you rum head!! :p

marvin777 11.02.2011 12:58

Re: Hellfire dining experience
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by lost_inbroad (Post 1100773)
...not quite. ;)

A project Manager for the SBB ? A Business developper? You're a tough nut to crack !:cool:

lost_inbroad 11.02.2011 12:59

Re: Hellfire dining experience
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Joey82 (Post 1100775)
Djeez that is going to be an expensive week and weekend, pub is going to love us :)

I might, just have to see what the misses has planned, ill let you know..

Any word on the maincourse or set menu deals? looks yum..

Cool, it would be nice if you could make it out.

lost_inbroad 11.02.2011 13:00

Re: Hellfire dining experience
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by marvin777 (Post 1100788)
A project Manager for the SBB ? A Business developper? You're a tough nut to crack !:cool:

Nah...wrong...here it is, I sell cigarettes to minors on the street. :D

Joey82 11.02.2011 13:02

Re: Hellfire dining experience
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ktoneill (Post 1098244)
impress... I promise this time the staff will be easyyy on the eye! :-)

I doubt it a fella called Marvin will be impressing me with being easy on the eye now.. :msnsarcastic:

If i walk in and see Marvin dressed in the Hooters outfit, i am walking out again !

lost_inbroad 11.02.2011 13:03

Re: Hellfire dining experience
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Joey82 (Post 1100793)
I doubt it a fella called Marvin will be impressing me with being easy on the eye now.. :msnsarcastic:

If i walk in and see Marvin dressed in the Hooters outif, i am walking out again !

Dude, I can't give you more blobs for now...but you crack me up!! :rofl:

Joey82 11.02.2011 13:04

Re: Hellfire dining experience
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ishaka (Post 1100786)
Can you bring along 3 "Magnums" for me to start with?! :D

I can bring a fake Moustache for Lib,Marvin and me if thats what you want.. but if that will score us a free bloody mary..?

http://www.dishvine.com/magnum.gif


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 17:00.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0