Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Activities > Commercial events  
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05.03.2019, 14:53
Newbie 1st class
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Rheineck
Posts: 17
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
rsandovall has no particular reputation at present
Breakfast for English speaking women this March 2019! (SG, ZRH & BSL)

Come and join us for our upcoming DAY AWAY Breakfast Seminar! A place that gathers english-speaking women in three big cities in Switzerland. What can you expect at a DAY AWAY Breakfast Seminar?

— Lively conversation in English with new and old friends
— An uplifting and practical message with stimulating discussion
— A delicious breakfast buffet
— An extensive English book table
— AND MUCH MORE!

Please join us for a fantastic morning!
We look forward to welcoming you!

Upcoming events:

ST. GALLEN: Saturday March 16. 2019 from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
at Migros Restaurant Säntispark, Abtwil

ZÜRICH: Saturday March 23. 2019 from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM at
Crown Plaza Hotel, Zürich

BASEL: Saturday March 30. 2019 from 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM at Quartierzentrum Bachletten, Basel

Register HERE
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05.03.2019, 16:01
curley's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: canton ZH
Posts: 9,234
Groaned at 131 Times in 112 Posts
Thanked 9,886 Times in 5,271 Posts
curley has a reputation beyond reputecurley has a reputation beyond reputecurley has a reputation beyond reputecurley has a reputation beyond reputecurley has a reputation beyond reputecurley has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Breakfast for English speaking women this March 2019! (SG, ZRH & BSL)

<<<Speakers present topics from a biblical perspective>>
Reply With Quote
The following 7 users would like to thank curley for this useful post:
  #3  
Old 05.03.2019, 16:38
ZuriRollt's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Zürich
Posts: 4,069
Groaned at 111 Times in 83 Posts
Thanked 4,581 Times in 2,067 Posts
ZuriRollt has a reputation beyond reputeZuriRollt has a reputation beyond reputeZuriRollt has a reputation beyond reputeZuriRollt has a reputation beyond reputeZuriRollt has a reputation beyond reputeZuriRollt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Breakfast for English speaking women this March 2019! (SG, ZRH & BSL)

Quote:
View Post
Come and join us for our upcoming DAY AWAY Breakfast Seminar! A place that gathers english-speaking women in three big cities in Switzerland. What can you expect at a DAY AWAY Breakfast Seminar?

— Lively conversation in English with new and old friends
— An uplifting and practical message with stimulating discussion
— A delicious breakfast buffet
— An extensive English book table
— AND MUCH MORE!

Please join us for a fantastic morning!
We look forward to welcoming you!

Upcoming events:

ST. GALLEN: Saturday March 16. 2019 from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
at Migros Restaurant Säntispark, Abtwil

ZÜRICH: Saturday March 23. 2019 from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM at
Crown Plaza Hotel, Zürich

BASEL: Saturday March 30. 2019 from 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM at Quartierzentrum Bachletten, Basel

Register HERE

With all due respect rsandovall, why don't you mention that the seminars are given from a biblical perspective - it's also not clear at all from the registration. In-fact, if Curley hadn't pointed it out, I would have never have seen it.

There may be many EF members interested in the events, but I fail to understand why this wasn't mentioned from the out-start.
Reply With Quote
The following 3 users would like to thank ZuriRollt for this useful post:
  #4  
Old 05.03.2019, 16:43
Merrylegs's Avatar
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Vaud/Valais
Posts: 939
Groaned at 25 Times in 17 Posts
Thanked 1,260 Times in 549 Posts
Merrylegs has a reputation beyond reputeMerrylegs has a reputation beyond reputeMerrylegs has a reputation beyond reputeMerrylegs has a reputation beyond reputeMerrylegs has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Breakfast for English speaking women this March 2019! (SG, ZRH & BSL)

Quote:
View Post
Come and join us for our upcoming DAY AWAY Breakfast Seminar! A place that gathers english-speaking women in three big cities in Switzerland. What can you expect at a DAY AWAY Breakfast Seminar?

— Lively conversation in English with new and old friends
— An uplifting and practical message with stimulating discussion
— A delicious breakfast buffet
— An extensive English book table
— AND MUCH MORE!

Please join us for a fantastic morning!
We look forward to welcoming you!

Upcoming events:

ST. GALLEN: Saturday March 16. 2019 from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
at Migros Restaurant Säntispark, Abtwil

ZÜRICH: Saturday March 23. 2019 from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM at
Crown Plaza Hotel, Zürich

BASEL: Saturday March 30. 2019 from 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM at Quartierzentrum Bachletten, Basel

Register HERE
When will you be coming to Geneva/Lausanne?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05.03.2019, 20:33
Newbie 1st class
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Rheineck
Posts: 17
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
rsandovall has no particular reputation at present
Re: Breakfast for English speaking women this March 2019! (SG, ZRH & BSL)

Hello! The event is mostly focused on a breakfast and women coming together. The speaker just brings a topic that applies to lives of all women, regardless of your background, everyone is welcome! If a person does not agree with the "biblical" perspective of it, that´s all good. Take what impacts you positively, there is no prayer or worship or anything like that. From experience I can tell you I was so happy to meet women from different backgrounds in my own city, just extending the invitation to anyone who is interested. Wish you a lovely evening
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05.03.2019, 20:34
Newbie 1st class
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Rheineck
Posts: 17
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
rsandovall has no particular reputation at present
Re: Breakfast for English speaking women this March 2019! (SG, ZRH & BSL)

Quote:
View Post
When will you be coming to Geneva/Lausanne?

Hello! Oh I am sorry, it is not yet planned to expand to this part of Switzerland. But you are so welcome to join in Basel!
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank rsandovall for this useful post:
  #7  
Old 06.03.2019, 08:53
Today only's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Europe
Posts: 7,072
Groaned at 773 Times in 528 Posts
Thanked 8,692 Times in 4,109 Posts
Today only has a reputation beyond reputeToday only has a reputation beyond reputeToday only has a reputation beyond reputeToday only has a reputation beyond reputeToday only has a reputation beyond reputeToday only has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Breakfast for English speaking women this March 2019! (SG, ZRH & BSL)

Quote:
View Post
Hello! Oh I am sorry, it is not yet planned to expand to this part of Switzerland. But you are so welcome to join in Basel!



You could send a missionary down to convert all us heathens
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank Today only for this useful post:
Reply

Tags
breakfast, english, women




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Breakfast Seminar for Women! Meet & connect with new people rsandovall Commercial events 0 09.02.2018 09:32
English speaking hairdresser in Luzern for women's haircut nissenpa Daily life 4 20.05.2014 17:48
Very cheap flights from NYC-ZRH/BSL in May abzurich Other/general 3 11.03.2009 16:53
Curry this Friday (ZRH), anyone??? [02 March 07] bails Social events 5 28.02.2007 15:47
Newbie - BSL/ZRH Wimper Introductions 4 21.07.2006 15:18


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 18:53.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0