Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Activities > Commercial events  
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09.02.2010, 12:25
bandanna's Avatar
Newbie 1st class
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Lausanne
Posts: 13
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
bandanna has no particular reputation at present
FREE Women in Business Workshop - Lausanne

WIB Interactive Presentation:

“Less Guilt, More LIFE Please!!”

This FREE, fun, informative presentation will be conducted by Marwa Shehata, HR Senior Consultant and Facilitator, who will talk to career women on writing their OWN rules for success! The presentation will address women’s need to stop juggling and struggling and finally start living and working the way they really want. It will also show women how to redefine success, be productive and build satisfying careers that don’t require an all-or-nothing lifestyle.

Marwa will also discuss this month's book, Womenomics, by Claire Shipman and Katty Kay.

Books Books Books, rue de la Mercerie 12, Lausanne. (Globus building, 4th floor near Holmes Place.)
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09.02.2010, 12:26
olygirl's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: d' Innerschwiiz
Posts: 7,520
Groaned at 408 Times in 272 Posts
Thanked 17,685 Times in 5,458 Posts
olygirl has a reputation beyond reputeolygirl has a reputation beyond reputeolygirl has a reputation beyond reputeolygirl has a reputation beyond reputeolygirl has a reputation beyond reputeolygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: FREE Women in Business Workshop - Lausanne

Free women?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09.02.2010, 13:08
Uncle Max's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Züri
Posts: 7,553
Groaned at 164 Times in 105 Posts
Thanked 8,424 Times in 3,486 Posts
Uncle Max has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Max has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Max has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Max has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Max has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Max has a reputation beyond repute
Re: FREE Women in Business Workshop - Lausanne

Can men also attend or are you promoting exclusive female empowerment? Also, what is WIB? Thanks.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09.02.2010, 13:10
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Vaud
Posts: 2,459
Groaned at 175 Times in 122 Posts
Thanked 4,947 Times in 1,902 Posts
Mikers has a reputation beyond reputeMikers has a reputation beyond reputeMikers has a reputation beyond reputeMikers has a reputation beyond reputeMikers has a reputation beyond reputeMikers has a reputation beyond repute
Re: FREE Women in Business Workshop - Lausanne

Quote:
View Post
Can men also attend or are you promoting exclusive female empowerment? Also, what is WIB? Thanks.
can i bring a long a couple of shirts that need ironing ?
Reply With Quote
The following 2 users would like to thank Mikers for this useful post:
  #5  
Old 09.02.2010, 17:29
gypsyspears's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Lausanne
Posts: 99
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Thanked 30 Times in 20 Posts
gypsyspears has made some interesting contributions
Re: FREE Women in Business Workshop - Lausanne

when is this??
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank gypsyspears for this useful post:
  #6  
Old 09.02.2010, 18:36
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: OOO
Posts: 3,724
Groaned at 79 Times in 55 Posts
Thanked 1,683 Times in 1,017 Posts
Sada has a reputation beyond reputeSada has a reputation beyond reputeSada has a reputation beyond reputeSada has a reputation beyond reputeSada has a reputation beyond reputeSada has a reputation beyond repute
Re: FREE Women in Business Workshop - Lausanne

Quote:
View Post
Can men also attend or are you promoting exclusive female empowerment? Also, what is WIB? Thanks.
WIB, Women In Business perhaps? I mean, could be, according to my female logic.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 09.02.2010, 19:16
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: FREE Women in Business Workshop - Lausanne

Quote:
View Post
WIB Interactive Presentation:

“Less Guilt, More LIFE Please!!”

This FREE, fun, informative presentation will be conducted by Marwa Shehata, HR Senior Consultant and Facilitator, who will talk to career women on writing their OWN rules for success! The presentation will address women’s need to stop juggling and struggling and finally start living and working the way they really want. It will also show women how to redefine success, be productive and build satisfying careers that don’t require an all-or-nothing lifestyle.

Marwa will also discuss this month's book, Womenomics, by Claire Shipman and Katty Kay.

Books Books Books, rue de la Mercerie 12, Lausanne. (Globus building, 4th floor near Holmes Place.)
Must be a bummer to be a "career woman" but still not be able to figure
the vast majority of this out for oneself.

Maybe "career women" should talk with "career men" sometimes, see how
they manage...

You know, leverage the underlying synergistical potentials whilst deriving
added value at the human interface in a self-empowering, win-win
scenario; that sort of thing.

"People are our biggest asses." is still my favourite HR saying.
.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 09.02.2010, 19:21
Uncle Max's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Züri
Posts: 7,553
Groaned at 164 Times in 105 Posts
Thanked 8,424 Times in 3,486 Posts
Uncle Max has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Max has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Max has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Max has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Max has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Max has a reputation beyond repute
Re: FREE Women in Business Workshop - Lausanne

Quote:
View Post
Must be a bummer to be a "career woman" but still not be able to figure
the vast majority of this out for oneself.

Maybe "career women" should talk with "career men" sometimes, see how
they manage...

You know, leverage the underlying synergistical potentials whilst deriving
added value at the human interface in a self-empowering, win-win
scenario; that sort of thing.

"People are our biggest asses." is still my favourite HR saying.
.
With this constellation we'll experience a serious disconnect.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 09.02.2010, 19:25
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: FREE Women in Business Workshop - Lausanne

Quote:
View Post
With this constellation we'll experience a serious disconnect.
EF's business is dedicated to establishing a high level of investor return
with service and professionalism second to none, and to control people
who use "impact" as a verb by telekinesis.
.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 11.02.2010, 11:36
bandanna's Avatar
Newbie 1st class
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Lausanne
Posts: 13
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
bandanna has no particular reputation at present
Re: FREE Women in Business Workshop - Lausanne

Yeah, men are welcome but snark will not be tolerated

Luckily I neglected to post the date, because the presenter has canceled. I'll update as soon as I nail down another date.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 12.02.2010, 13:40
bandanna's Avatar
Newbie 1st class
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Lausanne
Posts: 13
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
bandanna has no particular reputation at present
Re: FREE Women in Business Workshop - Lausanne

The presentation will be on March 2 at 7PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
educational, event, free, presentation, women




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[Where to buy]petite business clothing for women Vera2006 Other/general 4 21.03.2014 21:55
Business man set free after attacking a Burgler OBone General off-topic 12 21.01.2010 17:47
English Beginners Salsa Workshop Lausanne LydiaBikergirl Commercial events 3 04.01.2009 20:55
Lausanne business school seeks oponents for friendly soccer match Christophebe Sports / Fitness / Beauty / Wellness 1 27.03.2007 17:16


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:07.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0