Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Market Place > Market Place > Commercial  
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 18.11.2011, 13:44
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Collonge Bellerive
Posts: 42
Groaned at 4 Times in 3 Posts
Thanked 41 Times in 20 Posts
SwissPaul has earned some respectSwissPaul has earned some respect
Long Ski Weekend - 3 nights - 199 all in

If anyone fancies a fairly last minute ski / board weekend then I have just the thing for you.

December 15th (Thursday) - December 18th (Sunday) including all food, all wine, transfer from Geneva and lift pass for 2 days. All for 199 of your english pounds, or 140 if you dont want a lift pass.

What better way to (a) get some snow, and (b) take advantage of being paid in CHF !

The chalet is in Le Rosierie, and sleeps 12. Currently 10 spaces left....

Assuming I can get the Thurs/Fri off, I will go along myself so we could get a group together (guess we could organise an event on here if enough interest) or just if people want to go individually or as their own group then thats fine. The guys in the chalet running it are good fun and make sure everyone has a good time!

Trip advisor reviews:

http://www.tripadvisor.com/VacationR...one_Alpes.html

Website: www.burasnow.com

Its the Mouflon chalet we can stay in. If you are interested, PM me and I can work out numbers etc.

Forgot to mention we have a Sauna in the chalet, a nintendo wii, big projector screen, DVD player, ipod dock and a real log fire. Even do winter BBQ's on the terrace.

Last edited by SwissPaul; 18.11.2011 at 13:47. Reason: Additional info
  #2  
Old 18.11.2011, 13:48
lost_inbroad's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Town or region
Posts: 11,491
Groaned at 655 Times in 417 Posts
Thanked 16,388 Times in 6,379 Posts
lost_inbroad has a reputation beyond reputelost_inbroad has a reputation beyond reputelost_inbroad has a reputation beyond reputelost_inbroad has a reputation beyond reputelost_inbroad has a reputation beyond reputelost_inbroad has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Long Ski Weekend - 3 nights - 199 all in

Quote:
View Post
If anyone fancies a fairly last minute ski / board weekend then I have just the thing for you.

December 15th (Thursday) - December 18th (Sunday) including all food, all wine, transfer from Geneva and lift pass for 2 days. All for 199 of your english pounds, or 140 if you dont want a lift pass.

What better way to (a) get some snow, and (b) take advantage of being paid in CHF !

The chalet is in Le Rosierie, and sleeps 12. Currently 10 spaces left....

Assuming I can get the Thurs/Fri off, I will go along myself so we could get a group together (guess we could organise an event on here if enough interest) or just if people want to go individually or as their own group then thats fine. The guys in the chalet running it are good fun and make sure everyone has a good time!

Trip advisor reviews:

http://www.tripadvisor.com/VacationR...one_Alpes.html

Website: www.burasnow.com

Its the Mouflon chalet we can stay in. If you are interested, PM me and I can work out numbers etc.
Sort of interested...but I have a few questions. Why do you call it last minute if it's next month? Also, sleeps 12 but there are 10 places left...is the chalet that big, or is it one giant bunk bed?
I thank you in advance for your answers.
  #3  
Old 18.11.2011, 13:56
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Collonge Bellerive
Posts: 42
Groaned at 4 Times in 3 Posts
Thanked 41 Times in 20 Posts
SwissPaul has earned some respectSwissPaul has earned some respect
Re: Long Ski Weekend - 3 nights - 199 all in

Maybe I'm too organised but its only 4 weeks away and for me thats quite last minute...

Its a big Chalet. But lets cut to the chase and get to the bedroooms ! So there is a double room, twin room, and 2 quad rooms...... so people have to share thats for sure. Probably would be good if get individuals wanting to go to meet up, make sure we all relatively normal etc.

Last edited by SwissPaul; 18.11.2011 at 13:57. Reason: missed some words
This user would like to thank SwissPaul for this useful post:
  #4  
Old 18.11.2011, 13:59
lost_inbroad's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Town or region
Posts: 11,491
Groaned at 655 Times in 417 Posts
Thanked 16,388 Times in 6,379 Posts
lost_inbroad has a reputation beyond reputelost_inbroad has a reputation beyond reputelost_inbroad has a reputation beyond reputelost_inbroad has a reputation beyond reputelost_inbroad has a reputation beyond reputelost_inbroad has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Long Ski Weekend - 3 nights - 199 all in

Quote:
View Post
Maybe I'm too organised but its only 4 weeks away and for me thats quite last minute...
Yes, you are overly organized.

Quote:
View Post
Probably would be good if get individuals wanting to go to meet up, make sure we all relatively normal etc.
..how relative is relatively?


Ok jokes aside...hmm, still sort of interested...when and how would I have to sign up if I'd decide to go?
  #5  
Old 18.11.2011, 14:02
Phil_MCR's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Basel
Posts: 14,954
Groaned at 295 Times in 199 Posts
Thanked 19,026 Times in 8,002 Posts
Phil_MCR has a reputation beyond reputePhil_MCR has a reputation beyond reputePhil_MCR has a reputation beyond reputePhil_MCR has a reputation beyond reputePhil_MCR has a reputation beyond reputePhil_MCR has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Long Ski Weekend - 3 nights - 199 all in

Quote:
View Post
Maybe I'm too organised but its only 4 weeks away and for me thats quite last minute...

Its a big Chalet. But lets cut to the chase and get to the bedroooms ! So there is a double room, twin room, and 2 quad rooms...... so people have to share thats for sure. Probably would be good if get individuals wanting to go to meet up, make sure we all relatively normal etc.
quad. so, calling 3 EF girls and a can of whipped cream...
  #6  
Old 18.11.2011, 14:07
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Collonge Bellerive
Posts: 42
Groaned at 4 Times in 3 Posts
Thanked 41 Times in 20 Posts
SwissPaul has earned some respectSwissPaul has earned some respect
Re: Long Ski Weekend - 3 nights - 199 all in

Quote:
View Post
Yes, you are overly organized.


..how relative is relatively?


Ok jokes aside...hmm, still sort of interested...when and how would I have to sign up if I'd decide to go?
Relative to average EF'r. Gives quite a tolerance I reckon.

How to sign up - just send me a PM and we can sort. Just you or +1, +2, +3 ? I'll gather numbers and then we can see how best to sort it.

Just waiting for confirmation of what beds are taken by the 2 already booked.
This user would like to thank SwissPaul for this useful post:
  #7  
Old 18.11.2011, 15:45
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Collonge Bellerive
Posts: 42
Groaned at 4 Times in 3 Posts
Thanked 41 Times in 20 Posts
SwissPaul has earned some respectSwissPaul has earned some respect
Re: Long Ski Weekend - 3 nights - 199 all in

Update:

So there is now 8 spaces left. Dont worry, I'm not doing a "they'll be gone by tomorrow so take the remaining now" ! I just didnt have the latest availability list last time.

So the remaining rooms are the 2 quad rooms, which is quite convenient.

If we can get a 4 group or an 8 group together it would work pretty well.

Dont forget, 199 quid for 3 nights accomodation, including transfer from geneva and back (free beers and sandwiches on the mini bus), 3 cooked breakfasts, 3 dinners (of the finest quality), cakes etc, all wine and a lift pass.

Let me know.
This user would like to thank SwissPaul for this useful post:
Closed Thread




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Long weekend in UK - where to go ( except London ) aa_248 General off-topic 26 15.05.2011 09:28
Istanbul info - for long weekend, this weekend! Guest General off-topic 8 16.07.2010 20:44


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:22.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0