English Forum Switzerland

English Forum Switzerland (https://www.englishforum.ch/forum.php)
-   Commercial (https://www.englishforum.ch/commercial/)
-   -   Translator available to help you with RAV Meetings (https://www.englishforum.ch/commercial/262120-translator-available-help-you-rav-meetings.html)

Mullhollander 06.11.2016 08:52

Translator available to help you with RAV Meetings
 
I offer English German translations for RAV meetings in cantons Aargau and Zurich. Reasonable rates including document preparation assistance by experienced translator with RAV process knowledge. Please contact me by PM for more information and availability.

Mullhollander 10.03.2017 17:38

Re: Translator for RAV Meetings
 
In addition to Aargau and Zurich, I can also be available for RAV appointments in cantons Zug, Lucerne, Solothurn, Basel-Land, Basel-Stadt, Schwyz and Bern, provided I can reach the RAV office in about one hour. Please send a PM for availability and details. Thanks.

rhweldon 27.03.2017 09:15

Re: Translator for RAV Meetings
 
I would like to vouch for Mullhollander as an excellent person to help with German to English translation.

The following services were proved to me after I lost my job:

Translation at the first RAV consultation (mandatory)

Translation of a very technical English CV to German (mandatory)

Translation and help with preparation of multiple forms and documents, but also consultation about what to expect from RAV

The good:
Excellent punctuality
Clear translations
The RAV adviser was very impressed with the German CV translation
Excellent rates
Flexibility to be available at short notice

The bad:
none

Highly recommended

Mullhollander 16.11.2017 10:01

Re: Translator for RAV Meetings
 
I continue to translate at RAV offices in ZH, AG, SZ, BS and BL. Please send me a pm for availability.

Pekotski 19.12.2017 01:15

Re: Translator for RAV Meetings
 
Hi Mullholander,


Could you sent me pm with your rate? For some reason my pm is not working.


Thanks.

Mullhollander 19.12.2017 07:24

Re: Translator for RAV Meetings
 
Hello Pekotski

It appears that your PM box is full. Could you kindly delete some of your PMs so that I can send you a PM?

Thanks.
MH

Pekotski 19.12.2017 07:51

Re: Translator for RAV Meetings
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mullhollander (Post 2887345)
Hello Pekotski

It appears that your PM box is full. Could you kindly delete some of your PMs so that I can send you a PM?

Thanks.
MH



Done. Looking forward for your pm.

Pkapolos 18.09.2018 17:14

Re: Translator available to help you with RAV Meetings
 
Hello Mullholander,

Could you please send me a pm. In order to let me know your availability for an appointment for RAV in Liestal?

Apologies if I have entered this post

Thanks

zurichsomething 30.10.2018 22:53

Re: Translator available to help you with RAV Meetings
 
Hi, I lost my job and need a translator in Zurich at RAV Hardturmstr. 11 - preferably somewhere this week if possible. Let me know about your availability and rates in a private message.

edc 20.11.2018 11:54

Re: Translator available to help you with RAV Meetings
 
Hi Mullholander
just found these posts as I am also just arrived in the swiss german part and would need help with translations with RAV etc. I am currently in Wollerau.
If you are still performing these services please let me know, as I would definitely be interested (sorry for the post, am new to the forum and not clear how to send a private message yet)
Thanks!

Mullhollander 20.11.2018 15:27

Re: Translator available to help you with RAV Meetings
 
Sent you a pm.

Kiznums 07.12.2018 04:14

Re: Translator available to help you with RAV Meetings
 
Hey Mullhollander,

I guess my account can't send PM's yet, so is there another way we can get in contact? Maybe if you PM me first it will let me reply?

I have a RAV appointment this upcoming Tuesday that I would like your help with.

Thanks

Zilite 16.12.2018 15:20

Re: Translator for RAV Meetings
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mullhollander (Post 2754049)
In addition to Aargau and Zurich, I can also be available for RAV appointments in cantons Zug, Lucerne, Solothurn, Basel-Land, Basel-Stadt, Schwyz and Bern, provided I can reach the RAV office in about one hour. Please send a PM for availability and details. Thanks.


Hello Mullhollander,

I have an upcoming RAV visit on 19th of December 2018 in Baden at 9.30am and I was wondering if you could help me with translating from German to English and V/V.
Looking forward to your reply.

Mullhollander 17.12.2018 13:32

Re: Translator for RAV Meetings
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zilite (Post 3023360)
Hello Mullhollander,

I have an upcoming RAV visit on 19th of December 2018 in Baden at 9.30am and I was wondering if you could help me with translating from German to English and V/V.
Looking forward to your reply.


Sent you a pm.

spdfgh 22.12.2018 12:41

Re: Translator available to help you with RAV Meetings
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mullhollander (Post 2686381)
I offer English German translations for RAV meetings in cantons Aargau and Zurich. Reasonable rates including document preparation assistance by experienced translator with RAV process knowledge. Please contact me by PM for more information and availability.

Hi Mullhollander,

I'm searching for somebody who can go to RAV on 8th of January from 8 am in Zurich for German-English translation. I've finished RAV registration this month, and the one on 8th of January would be my first RAV counseling.
Looking forward your message.

Mullhollander 24.12.2018 09:40

Re: Translator available to help you with RAV Meetings
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by spdfgh (Post 3025202)
Hi Mullhollander,

I'm searching for somebody who can go to RAV on 8th of January from 8 am in Zurich for German-English translation. I've finished RAV registration this month, and the one on 8th of January would be my first RAV counseling.
Looking forward your message.


Sent you a pm.

StefanNicula 15.03.2019 17:09

Re: Translator for RAV Meetings
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mullhollander (Post 2874480)
I continue to translate at RAV offices in ZH, AG, SZ, BS and BL. Please send me a pm for availability.


Hi Mullhollander,


Can you please send me a PM, I just created an account here and either I don't know how to or I can't send you a PM yet.
Thanks.

ssbcorreia 20.06.2019 10:48

Re: Translator available to help you with RAV Meetings
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mullhollander (Post 2686381)
I offer English German translations for RAV meetings in cantons Aargau and Zurich. Reasonable rates including document preparation assistance by experienced translator with RAV process knowledge. Please contact me by PM for more information and availability.

Hi Mullhollander,

I have just registered with the English Forum and cannot send you a PM directly. I wanted to ask you if you had availability to join me tomorrow, Friday, June 21st 2019, in RAV Vulcano (Vulkanstrasse 106 8048 Zurich).

Thank you

reksang 10.07.2019 13:46

Re: Translator available to help you with RAV Meetings
 
Dear Mullhollander,

I have just found and registered on this Site and my account is still in the moderation Queue.

I appreciate it is a big ask at this stage - but would you happen to have availability for my meeting Tomorrow, Thursday July 11th 2019 for 10:00 am ?

RAV - Vulkanstrasse 106, Zurich (near Altstetten Bahnhof).

Many Thanks.

paulan 13.07.2019 20:59

Re: Translator for RAV Meetings
 
Hi, what is your rate? that would be for Lucerne RAV in Baselstrasse, thank you


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:08.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0