Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Living in Switzerland > Complaints corner  
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08.04.2011, 10:42
Mac the Knife's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Zug
Posts: 31
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 50 Times in 12 Posts
Mac the Knife is considered knowledgeableMac the Knife is considered knowledgeableMac the Knife is considered knowledgeable
Is it normal for Swiss restaurants to charge too much for poor quality food?

The other day I went out for lunch with my Swiss colleagues from the office.

We went to a nice restaurant in the center of Zug, on stepping in side, the owners had clearly invested in the interior décor and it certainly looked the part. On seeing the menu, there was a plate of spaghetti with a mushroom cream sauce that looked appealing as a main course, at 20 CHF. Myself and two female colleagues ordered the dish and they even added on salads as starters, I opted just to wait for the main course.

My colleagues starters came and went. With the arrival of the main course I was looking forward to my meal, when the largest plate I have ever seen came out of kitchen in the hands of the waitress, I would liken it to the shape of a flying saucer.

As it hovered towards our table and landed in front of me, I was rather shocked to see that the center of the dish was rather smaller than the circumference of the dish, I looked over to the two female colleagues who had also just seen their dishes land and they were looking at the dish as though aliens had literally landed in front of them.

Being new, in the company and in the country I just started to proceed eating and wondering, where I could get a sandwich on the way home, )the meal was over after 6 twirled forks) when all my Swiss colleagues started to point out the meager portion all 3 of us had received, the Swiss females seemed willing to accept this, but I heartened by the mini revolution on our table, stood up and went over to the waiters and asked to see the manager.

On pointing out to the manager that the portion I had been served was on the slight side, he responded to me that it was funny that I should complain as normally people complained that the portions were too big. But on this occasion he was willing to offer the dish for half price at 10 CHF.

In the recent months, I have found other restaurants, masquerading as serving Indian cuisine, been to Sushi establishments where you need to put down a mortgage before consuming, due to cost. All the expensive dishes and frankly average food leaves me wondering, if all restaurants in Switzerland, get away with charging way too much for poor quality food?
Reply With Quote
The following 3 users would like to thank Mac the Knife for this useful post:
  #2  
Old 08.04.2011, 10:52
Nil's Avatar
Nil Nil is offline
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Basel
Posts: 10,356
Groaned at 428 Times in 333 Posts
Thanked 16,045 Times in 6,322 Posts
Nil has a reputation beyond reputeNil has a reputation beyond reputeNil has a reputation beyond reputeNil has a reputation beyond reputeNil has a reputation beyond reputeNil has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Is it normal for Swiss restaurants to charge too much for poor quality food?

Most of the expats here are getting very very good at cooking! I didn't cook in the previous country I was but since here, I became very good at it!
Reply With Quote
The following 15 users would like to thank Nil for this useful post:
  #3  
Old 08.04.2011, 10:53
PaddyG's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Pensier, Fribourg
Posts: 9,243
Groaned at 118 Times in 102 Posts
Thanked 16,857 Times in 5,912 Posts
PaddyG has a reputation beyond reputePaddyG has a reputation beyond reputePaddyG has a reputation beyond reputePaddyG has a reputation beyond reputePaddyG has a reputation beyond reputePaddyG has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Is it normal for Swiss restaurants to charge too much for poor quality food?

As in most cases, it depends. I have been to fairly reasonable restaurants with excellent food and generous portions, on the other hand I have also been ripped of with barely edible crap and paid through the nose for it, mainly in ski resorts, funnily enough.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08.04.2011, 10:54
Upthehatters2008's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: In the kitchen at parties.
Posts: 4,540
Groaned at 204 Times in 120 Posts
Thanked 6,078 Times in 2,378 Posts
Upthehatters2008 has a reputation beyond reputeUpthehatters2008 has a reputation beyond reputeUpthehatters2008 has a reputation beyond reputeUpthehatters2008 has a reputation beyond reputeUpthehatters2008 has a reputation beyond reputeUpthehatters2008 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Is it normal for Swiss restaurants to charge too much for poor quality food?

It seems your rant is about price, not quality ?

You seemed to have had good service. A nice restaurant and an understanding reactive manager dealing with your complaint.

What exactly is the problem?
Reply With Quote
The following 3 users would like to thank Upthehatters2008 for this useful post:
  #5  
Old 08.04.2011, 10:54
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Is it normal for Swiss restaurants to charge too much for poor quality food?

Quote:
View Post
All the expensive dishes and frankly average food leaves me wondering, if all restaurants in Switzerland, get away with charging way too much for poor quality food?
I'm not going to say yes or no at this juncture.

You need to come at it from a different angle - think of 20chf as the cover charge per person: included in this is some bread and a small portion of mediocre pasta in so-so sauce.

Spend 10chf more, however, or perhaps 15chf, and you'll get a decent meal in terms of quality and usually quantity. Try not to think in terms of the total cost, just the incremental benefit, cos you're gonna have to pay that 20chf regardless.


And whatever you do, do not "convert and compare" to UK prices - it was bad enough to do this at 2.4 to the pound, never mind the current 1.5
One needs to maintain a local benchmark, be that the price of a pint, pay for an hour's work, or something else that will let you easily compare costs here with your earnings here.

If you compare CH prices solely with non-CH prices, you'll never buy anything
Reply With Quote
The following 18 users would like to thank for this useful post:
  #6  
Old 08.04.2011, 10:55
olygirl's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: d' Innerschwiiz
Posts: 7,755
Groaned at 419 Times in 282 Posts
Thanked 18,256 Times in 5,655 Posts
olygirl has a reputation beyond reputeolygirl has a reputation beyond reputeolygirl has a reputation beyond reputeolygirl has a reputation beyond reputeolygirl has a reputation beyond reputeolygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Is it normal for Swiss restaurants to charge too much for poor quality food?

1. High prices? It's Zug
2. He offered you some compensation which I find fair.
3. The rent for some of these places (especially in Zug) is tremendous.
4. Was the quality poor or just the portion small?
5. And again, it's Zug.
Reply With Quote
The following 2 users would like to thank olygirl for this useful post:
  #7  
Old 08.04.2011, 10:55
Peg A's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Basel
Posts: 4,422
Groaned at 158 Times in 125 Posts
Thanked 5,428 Times in 2,510 Posts
Peg A has a reputation beyond reputePeg A has a reputation beyond reputePeg A has a reputation beyond reputePeg A has a reputation beyond reputePeg A has a reputation beyond reputePeg A has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Is it normal for Swiss restaurants to charge too much for poor quality food?

Quote:
View Post
The other day I went out for lunch with my Swiss colleagues from the office.

We went to a nice restaurant in the center of Zug, on stepping in side, the owners had clearly invested in the interior décor and it certainly looked the part. On seeing the menu, there was a plate of spaghetti with a mushroom cream sauce that looked appealing as a main course, at 20 CHF. Myself and two female colleagues ordered the dish and they even added on salads as starters, I opted just to wait for the main course.

My colleagues starters came and went. With the arrival of the main course I was looking forward to my meal, when the largest plate I have ever seen came out of kitchen in the hands of the waitress, I would liken it to the shape of a flying saucer.

As it hovered towards our table and landed in front of me, I was rather shocked to see that the center of the dish was rather smaller than the circumference of the dish, I looked over to the two female colleagues who had also just seen their dishes land and they were looking at the dish as though aliens had literally landed in front of them.

Being new, in the company and in the country I just started to proceed eating and wondering, where I could get a sandwich on the way home, )the meal was over after 6 twirled forks) when all my Swiss colleagues started to point out the meager portion all 3 of us had received, the Swiss females seemed willing to accept this, but I heartened by the mini revolution on our table, stood up and went over to the waiters and asked to see the manager.

On pointing out to the manager that the portion I had been served was on the slight side, he responded to me that it was funny that I should complain as normally people complained that the portions were too big. But on this occasion he was willing to offer the dish for half price at 10 CHF.

In the recent months, I have found other restaurants, masquerading as serving Indian cuisine, been to Sushi establishments where you need to put down a mortgage before consuming, due to cost. All the expensive dishes and frankly average food leaves me wondering, if all restaurants in Switzerland, get away with charging way too much for poor quality food?
While you keep saying "poor quality" your complaint surely sounds a lot more like "poor quantity"... quantity and quality are not the same.

YES, it is quite normal here to be given a portion closer to what a nutritionist / dietitian would describe as proper portion size.

YES it is also quite normal here to pay more than we may have paid elsewhere for a similar (but less hearty) dish as the staff at restaurants here are actually paid something close to a living wage rather than having to work two jobs in order to make ends meet.
Reply With Quote
The following 7 users would like to thank Peg A for this useful post:
  #8  
Old 08.04.2011, 11:17
Tom1234's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Kanton Luzern
Posts: 17,042
Groaned at 649 Times in 502 Posts
Thanked 25,827 Times in 10,410 Posts
Tom1234 has a reputation beyond reputeTom1234 has a reputation beyond reputeTom1234 has a reputation beyond reputeTom1234 has a reputation beyond reputeTom1234 has a reputation beyond reputeTom1234 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Is it normal for Swiss restaurants to charge too much for poor quality food?

Quote:
View Post

YES, it is quite normal here to be given a portion closer to what a nutritionist / dietitian would describe as proper portion size.
The problem is not knowing how big the portion size is in the first place.

What may be fine for someone who is basically sedentary is pretty useless for someone who has been carrying a 20Kg rucksack up mountains all day and a teacup saucer of food doesn't really do the trick.

Next time I really need a meal, I'm asking for exact dimensions of menu items.
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank Tom1234 for this useful post:
  #9  
Old 08.04.2011, 11:18
Suisse2008's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Genf/Waadt
Posts: 298
Groaned at 6 Times in 5 Posts
Thanked 262 Times in 134 Posts
Suisse2008 has earned some respectSuisse2008 has earned some respect
Re: Is it normal for Swiss restaurants to charge too much for poor quality food?

Quote:
View Post
In the recent months, I have found other restaurants, masquerading as serving Indian cuisine, been to Sushi establishments where you need to put down a mortgage before consuming, due to cost. All the expensive dishes and frankly average food leaves me wondering, if all restaurants in Switzerland, get away with charging way too much for poor quality food?
Before you make any judgments about quality vs. value-for-money (not sure which one is more important for you), you should try a wider variety of places (and not just in Zug). Of course, if I were to eat lunch daily in Covent Garden in London, I think I might come to the same conclusions as you did. If you try places further away from the centre perhaps in an auberge/inn, you will have a nice meal at a moderate price.

As for ethnic food, as is normal in many parts of the world, the quality varies depending on if there is an ethnic community in the area and often it is hit-or-miss due to modifications to appease local tastes. Normally one has to research to find a good quality ethnic restaurant.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 08.04.2011, 11:19
amogles's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Zurich
Posts: 12,361
Groaned at 338 Times in 274 Posts
Thanked 26,263 Times in 11,000 Posts
amogles has a reputation beyond reputeamogles has a reputation beyond reputeamogles has a reputation beyond reputeamogles has a reputation beyond reputeamogles has a reputation beyond reputeamogles has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Is it normal for Swiss restaurants to charge too much for poor quality food?

Quote:
View Post
The problem is not knowing how big the portion size is in the first place.

What may be fine for someone who is basically sedentary is pretty useless for someone who has been carrying a 20Kg rucksack up mountains all day and a teacup saucer of food doesn't really do the trick.

Next time I really need a meal, I'm asking for exact dimensions of menu items.
especially in the smaller family-run places I have often seen the chef come out of the kitchen to offer second helpings of the vegetables etc (for free). But you probably won't get this if you order the 20CHF dish without the salad.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 08.04.2011, 11:19
Mac the Knife's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Zug
Posts: 31
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 50 Times in 12 Posts
Mac the Knife is considered knowledgeableMac the Knife is considered knowledgeableMac the Knife is considered knowledgeable
Re: Is it normal for Swiss restaurants to charge too much for poor quality food?

Quote:
View Post
While you keep saying "poor quality" your complaint surely sounds a lot more like "poor quantity"... quantity and quality are not the same.

YES, it is quite normal here to be given a portion closer to what a nutritionist / dietitian would describe as proper portion size.

YES it is also quite normal here to pay more than we may have paid elsewhere for a similar (but less hearty) dish as the staff at restaurants here are actually paid something close to a living wage rather than having to work two jobs in order to make ends meet.
I would definitely link quality and quantity together. If they had brought me a huge portion and it was terrible quality, I would also have raised the issue and certainly not eaten the dish. I had not entered a fine dining establishment either, where it is clear from the outset that portions are smaller.

Perhaps I got lost in a ramble in my original post, all I was trying to say is that it feels as though you have to look a bit further in CH to find a good place to eat and when you do need to be prepared to pay, especially if you wish to stray away from a local menu.

I lived in Beglium, before moving here and that was a country that cared about all aspects of a meal. In all other aspect I would say CH definitely has the edge on BE, but perhaps in the area of food, I learnt higher standards in Belgium.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 08.04.2011, 11:31
Ittigen
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Is it normal for Swiss restaurants to charge too much for poor quality food?

I ate once at an Italian restaurant in Murten. At the door was a board saying "Lasagne all day" - the portion was adequate but the lasagne was awful. I sent it back and ordered a Pizza. I don't know what they did to the Pizza, it smelt a bit funny and I was ill all night.

http://yellow.local.ch/en/d/Murten/3...a&where=Murten

These days I rarely eat at restaurants in Switzerland. I am really fed up with paying high prices for rubbish, and I can cook rubbish myself! I only eat at places friends have recommended.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 08.04.2011, 11:34
Ittigen
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Is it normal for Swiss restaurants to charge too much for poor quality food?

Quote:
View Post
The other day I went out for lunch with my Swiss colleagues from the office.

We went to a nice restaurant in the center of Zug, on stepping in side, the owners had clearly invested in the interior décor and it certainly looked the part. On seeing the menu, there was a plate of spaghetti with a mushroom cream sauce that looked appealing as a main course, at 20 CHF. Myself and two female colleagues ordered the dish and they even added on salads as starters, I opted just to wait for the main course.

My colleagues starters came and went. With the arrival of the main course I was looking forward to my meal, when the largest plate I have ever seen came out of kitchen in the hands of the waitress, I would liken it to the shape of a flying saucer.

As it hovered towards our table and landed in front of me, I was rather shocked to see that the center of the dish was rather smaller than the circumference of the dish, I looked over to the two female colleagues who had also just seen their dishes land and they were looking at the dish as though aliens had literally landed in front of them.

Being new, in the company and in the country I just started to proceed eating and wondering, where I could get a sandwich on the way home, )the meal was over after 6 twirled forks) when all my Swiss colleagues started to point out the meager portion all 3 of us had received, the Swiss females seemed willing to accept this, but I heartened by the mini revolution on our table, stood up and went over to the waiters and asked to see the manager.

On pointing out to the manager that the portion I had been served was on the slight side, he responded to me that it was funny that I should complain as normally people complained that the portions were too big. But on this occasion he was willing to offer the dish for half price at 10 CHF.

In the recent months, I have found other restaurants, masquerading as serving Indian cuisine, been to Sushi establishments where you need to put down a mortgage before consuming, due to cost. All the expensive dishes and frankly average food leaves me wondering, if all restaurants in Switzerland, get away with charging way too much for poor quality food?
You haven't explained how the quality of the food was poor.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 08.04.2011, 11:48
Mud's Avatar
Mud Mud is offline
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Romandie
Posts: 2,551
Groaned at 26 Times in 23 Posts
Thanked 5,004 Times in 1,827 Posts
Mud has a reputation beyond reputeMud has a reputation beyond reputeMud has a reputation beyond reputeMud has a reputation beyond reputeMud has a reputation beyond reputeMud has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Is it normal for Swiss restaurants to charge too much for poor quality food?

Seems to depend on geography quite a bit. Here in Expat Heaven Lac Leman area portions size is pretty 'normal', you won't be stuffed and you won't be hungry. When I lived up in the Jura mountains portions were generally bigger, and average price was lower.

I just spent a week in a small-ish village near Wil (Wintertur kinda area); it was a work assignment and my host didn't cook so we ate out every meal. Clearly the largest portions I have ever seen in Switzerland- many main courses would have solidly fed two grown men, and the price was on par with the Jura mountains, i.e. far cheaper than Lac Leman area and I suspect Zurich/Basel. Excellent quality too.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 08.04.2011, 11:58
Mac the Knife's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Zug
Posts: 31
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 50 Times in 12 Posts
Mac the Knife is considered knowledgeableMac the Knife is considered knowledgeableMac the Knife is considered knowledgeable
Re: Is it normal for Swiss restaurants to charge too much for poor quality food?

Quote:
View Post
You haven't explained how the quality of the food was poor.
True, you have me bang to rights, which is why my legal career did not go to far!
Reply With Quote
The following 2 users would like to thank Mac the Knife for this useful post:
  #16  
Old 08.04.2011, 11:58
Peg A's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Basel
Posts: 4,422
Groaned at 158 Times in 125 Posts
Thanked 5,428 Times in 2,510 Posts
Peg A has a reputation beyond reputePeg A has a reputation beyond reputePeg A has a reputation beyond reputePeg A has a reputation beyond reputePeg A has a reputation beyond reputePeg A has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Is it normal for Swiss restaurants to charge too much for poor quality food?

I have eaten in the cafe spots for Migros, Manor and Coop and found the food to be decent to good... at a decent price. This is a spot I'd go for lunch when shopping or if I had a job and was on lunch break for work.

If I'm looking for a good quality meal AND am willing to pay some money for it, I'd ask my mother-in-law for advice, particularly if I were interested in "Swiss" food. She has taken us to some pretty fantastic restaurants, often a bit "off the beaten path"... at least so far as the usual places for expats I guess.


One of the restaurants she's taken me to is (I think) Gasthuas zur Sonne in Reigoldswil. They serve some really fantastic blue trout when it's in season but if you want it, you have to call ahead as they catch it fresh. Last time she took us, I'd decided to have something else with locally sourced meat and saw that they had some trout left in the tub where they keep them alive until it's time to cook them.

We've also gone for day-trips to some of the lakes and had lunch at some Michelin starred restaurants that she'd seen featured in some Swiss magazines.

In each of these cases, I've been quite satisfied with everything about the meal, starting and ending with the staff encounters as well as the food itself. (Sometimes it's been really, really fantastic.)
__________________
The Joys of Opticianry
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank Peg A for this useful post:
  #17  
Old 08.04.2011, 13:49
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Zurich
Posts: 3,480
Groaned at 18 Times in 16 Posts
Thanked 2,008 Times in 1,196 Posts
CH_Me has a reputation beyond reputeCH_Me has a reputation beyond reputeCH_Me has a reputation beyond reputeCH_Me has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Is it normal for Swiss restaurants to charge too much for poor quality food?

There are plenty of places in Zug to eat for around CHF 20 at lunchtime. Most restuarants offer a lunch time special menu. Some do 3 courses for CHF 22 and i've even had a mixed grill with a huge plate of meat for CHF 24. Mostly our lunches are in the region of CHF 13-17 at self serve/pay at the counter places.

It is hit and miss, but you will find places that you like with fast service and good food. Portion sizes are something I prefer to be on the smaller side, but not so small that you have to eat again afterwards. There are a few places that i'd never go back to, but the tried and tested ones we visit often, mostly during lunch time. Evenings out are reserved for good restuarants only.
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank CH_Me for this useful post:
  #18  
Old 08.04.2011, 14:04
Vlh22's Avatar
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: UK, formerly Vaud
Posts: 1,319
Groaned at 3 Times in 3 Posts
Thanked 1,983 Times in 642 Posts
Vlh22 has a reputation beyond reputeVlh22 has a reputation beyond reputeVlh22 has a reputation beyond reputeVlh22 has a reputation beyond reputeVlh22 has a reputation beyond reputeVlh22 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Is it normal for Swiss restaurants to charge too much for poor quality food?

Try eating hospital food here... I have spent 5 months in hospital (in the last year and a half), and every stay has coincided with quite significant weight loss, which, as I'm one of those people who is generally borderline underwieght is not a good thing.

The thing that puzzles me is that this hospital has a dietician... so they would send me to the dietician, I would explain (politely) that I couldn't eat the food because it was so horrible (on top of the fact that when I'm ill I have trouble eating anyway)... and the dietician would nod along and suggest that they gave me a yoghurt with every meal... . I tried everything: carnivorous option, vegetarian option, poultry-and-fish-but-no-red-meat option... nothing worked! (On a side note, does anyone here eat meat twice a day, every day? Because that's what they gave the carnivores...)

The strange thing was, all the Swiss people said the food was great...

In comparison, when I was in a similar situation in the UK, the rest of the care was much worse, but the food... we actually had a choice of what to eat as opposed to 'this is what's on the menu tonight and you're eating it'. And when I burst into tears in the dinging room on my third day because I was feeling so ill I hadn't been able to eat anything, the staff came to my rescue and from then on I got special food drawn up from the (rather small) list of things I was able to stomach.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 08.04.2011, 14:19
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Is it normal for Swiss restaurants to charge too much for poor quality food?

I think the old 'why does a dog lick his balls' analogy is in play with quite a few restaurants here.
Although not alone, the Swiss don't do confrontation & probably suffer in silence most of the time.

Although even they can be pushed over the line, as a recent outburst by a Swiss friend in Hubertus in Zurich showed when we were presented with a laughable Penne main that was about 4 or 5 forkfulls & pretty much only contained olive oil wilted salad leaves & over-salted stoned black olives, and they wanted 22 Sfr for it.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 08.04.2011, 14:23
Mac the Knife's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Zug
Posts: 31
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 50 Times in 12 Posts
Mac the Knife is considered knowledgeableMac the Knife is considered knowledgeableMac the Knife is considered knowledgeable
Re: Is it normal for Swiss restaurants to charge too much for poor quality food?

Quote:
View Post
1. High prices? It's Zug
2. He offered you some compensation which I find fair.
3. The rent for some of these places (especially in Zug) is tremendous.
4. Was the quality poor or just the portion small?
5. And again, it's Zug.
You are right, have just been out to lunch in Baar and at my lunch in the shadow of a Brewery, the Cordon Bleu at the Brauerei was excellent as were the local specialities and the prices were in line with the portions and flavours. They were excellent too, it was quality meal in CH.

Perhaps I should have taken the hint that any town such as Zug with its Ferrari dealership in the main street was going to have restaurants out of my league. Perhaps the Big Mac Index needs to change to the Cordon Bleu index!
Reply With Quote
Reply




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Indian food in Lausanne area [Restaurants] Rodnbrooke Entertainment & dining 21 02.02.2015 12:39
Will I have to pay a large customs charge for bringing lots of food in my suitcase? picpoc Daily life 16 08.05.2010 02:03
Fast-Food Restaurants in Zurich ismahane Food and drink 4 10.10.2009 12:59
Adventures with household appliance: poor swiss quality or just very bad luck? Miss Kitty Daily life 54 09.05.2009 12:28


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:28.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0