English Forum Switzerland

English Forum Switzerland (https://www.englishforum.ch/forum.php)
-   Complaints corner (https://www.englishforum.ch/complaints-corner/)
-   -   See-through leggings- classy? (https://www.englishforum.ch/complaints-corner/121146-see-through-leggings-classy.html)

Shorrick Mk2 04.08.2011 18:36

Re: See-through leggings- classy?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by hoppy (Post 1288016)
Lost on some that's for sure.:p

I take it your vast, educated, jetset entourage has no ears for complaints about spandex-clad butts, hence your www.theinternet.com whine.

NSchulzi 04.08.2011 18:47

Re: See-through leggings- classy?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shorrick Mk2 (Post 1288181)
I take it your vast, educated, jetset entourage has no ears for complaints about spandex-clad butts, hence your www.theinternet.com whine.

Has someone had a sense of humour bypass? :msnsarcastic:

Shorrick Mk2 04.08.2011 18:51

Re: See-through leggings- classy?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicolaschulz (Post 1288199)
Has someone had a sense of humour bypass? :msnsarcastic:

I never found Hoppy-the-troll funny but complaining about some random waitress in some random place in the world on www.theinternet.com has really gone beyond scratching-the-barrel-bottom attention-whoring. YMMV.

04.08.2011 18:55

Re: See-through leggings- classy?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shorrick Mk2 (Post 1288207)
I never found Hoppy-the-troll funny but complaining about some random waitress in some random place in the world on www.theinternet.com has really gone beyond scratching-the-barrel-bottom attention-whoring. YMMV.

Your link failed making the " I so hate Hoppy" post non-sensical. Always double check links posted. I may have a big butt which to some may look a little whorish but at least I don't have my head up it.

Guest 04.08.2011 18:57

Re: See-through leggings- classy?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by hoppy (Post 1288215)
Your link failed making the " I so hate Hoppy" post non-sensical. Always double check links posted.

:rofl:

There really is no hope, is there?

Shorrick Mk2 04.08.2011 19:00

Re: See-through leggings- classy?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by hoppy (Post 1288215)
Your link failed making the " I so hate Hoppy" post non-sensical. Always double check links posted. I may have a big butt which to some may look a little whorish but at least I don't have my head up it.

I'm glad my link failed making my post non-sensical. I'd hate to post non-sensical stuff.

Eats, shoots and leaves.

04.08.2011 19:05

Re: See-through leggings- classy?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shorrick Mk2 (Post 1288226)
I'm glad my link failed making my post non-sensical. I'd hate to post non-sensical stuff.

Eats, shoots and leaves.

Typical you. Can you imagine being married to a man who eats, shoots and leaves? Crass in the extreme, less class than see-through leggings, but just as transparent, not to say perverse.

Shorrick Mk2 04.08.2011 19:16

Re: See-through leggings- classy?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by hoppy (Post 1288237)
Typical you. Can you imagine being married to a man who eats, shoots and leaves? Crass in the extreme, less class than see-through leggings, but just as transparent, not to say perverse.

No, I can't. You however should try one that eats shoots and leaves, and report back to us on the notable differences.

04.08.2011 19:19

Re: See-through leggings- classy?
 
So I have to go out. I am considering dropping by Walmart and picking up a pair of see-through leggings- Just for research purposes;)

Ouchboy 04.08.2011 19:23

Re: See-through leggings- classy?
 
alrighty then...

play me off... keyboard cat!


04.08.2011 19:26

Re: See-through leggings- classy?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shorrick Mk2 (Post 1288248)
No, I can't. You however should try one that eats shoots and leaves, and report back to us on the notable differences.

All the men I have experienced are certainly capable of the first two but not the third, that's been the problem, thank goodness for divorce.
Actually a bit like you - I thought you'd left already? I'll leave- off to Walmart.

Shorrick Mk2 04.08.2011 19:29

Re: See-through leggings- classy?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by hoppy (Post 1288261)
All the men I have experienced are certainly capable of the first two but not the third, that's been the problem, thank goodness for divorce.
Actually a bit like you - I thought you'd left already? I'll leave- off to Walmart.

What's the matter, WalMart closed early? Worst case, Amazon can help .

Kittster 04.08.2011 20:26

Re: See-through leggings- classy?
 
Ok, so I watched Kim Kardashian's home movie and I don't think she's doing that badly considering her co-worker. The introduction looks quite well delivered to me, even if a little hand-heavy, the narcissistic element comes as no surprise and she's game enough, which, judging by what I've heard from a few mates in relation to scoring a "beautiful bird", is not a given. The only reason I wouldn't really want to do her is a) I'd only be asking her about beauty tips and b) I don't dig the no hair down there thing.

But we are talking about see-through leggings, which are inexcusable unless you are pole dancing and about to take them off.

NSchulzi 04.08.2011 20:33

Re: See-through leggings- classy?
 
An awful lot of people do ... (dig the no hair down there thing)

Kittster 04.08.2011 20:40

Re: See-through leggings- classy?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicolaschulz (Post 1288340)
An awful lot of people do ... (dig the no hair down there thing)

None at all puts me off, but isn't it great that everyone can make that decision for themselves?

Cashboy 04.08.2011 21:22

Re: See-through leggings- classy?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicolaschulz (Post 1287009)
I think the bottom *ahem* line is that she should not wear see-through ones :msnblush:

I would say with the size of her rear end and shape of her legs and calves; she should not be wearing leggings at all.

You need the right body to wear leggings..........................LOL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pw_ZR86hNQI&NR=1

gerryjock 04.08.2011 21:45

Re: See-through leggings- classy?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by hoppy (Post 1288261)
All the men I have experienced are certainly capable of the first two but not the third, that's been the problem, thank goodness for divorce.
Actually a bit like you - I thought you'd left already? I'll leave- off to Walmart.

Yeh, saves working for a living doesn't it?

Mud 04.08.2011 22:03

Re: See-through leggings- classy?
 
Quote:

HOW?

Can anybody come up with some suggestions. 101 ways to make the best use of a big bum? (keep it CLEAN please).

I would say that's the first thing, everything else will follow.

Nil 04.08.2011 23:17

Re: See-through leggings- classy?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Radioactive Man (Post 1288040)
You're joking right? Please tell me you've actually seen her sex tape and still think that she would be a good shag.

I wouldn't call myself a celebrity sex tape afficionado, but I sure know crap shagging when I see it. She made Paris Hilton look talented.

Not that I wouldn't enjoy myself if someone put a gun to my head and forced me to bump uglies with KK, but extremely talented in bed she ain't.

Dude! What the hell you leave to imagination? I didn't watch her movie, I don't find myself enough "voyeuse" for that.

But I look at her body and you can say what ever you want but as an hetero chick I could easily see myself trying the other team with a girl shaped like she is. She puts too much makeup but I have to admit that she is still very pretty without.

smoky 04.08.2011 23:27

Re: See-through leggings- classy?
 
About 20 years ago, touring thru the Transkei in South Africa, I pulled into a small rural village and saw the FIRST see thru tights - really!

There was this black dude leaning up against the doorpost of the local food shop (no supermarkets there) .. and he was butt naked except for a pair of black tights pulled up to his belly button.

Amazing how that changes ones view of life and what should NOT be viewed in public! Somehow he gave the impression he imagined he was really well-dressed...did not bat an eyelid at all who stared at him as he casually swigged his beer.


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:19.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0