Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Living in Switzerland > Complaints corner  
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 31.10.2011, 18:23
rameses's Avatar
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Adliswil
Posts: 7
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 7 Times in 3 Posts
rameses has no particular reputation at present
Lost US Driving License

Hi All,

I would like to present my nightmarish case here dealing with the city office with regards to my license processing. I have (actually had !, now) a Connecticut (US) driving license that was valid till 2014 and was told that I could use that to get a Swiss driving license. So I applied for a Swiss License here in my local city office (Adliswil) who said they could take my papers and despatch them over to the strassenverkehrsamt. So they promptly took all my papers (thankfully copies!) and my original US driving license, the required fees and gave me an acknowledgement that the original license has been sent to the strassenverkehrsamt.

3 days later, I get a letter from the strassenverkehrsamt stating that they have all the required papers except for my original license !! Now I initially thought that maybe the local city office guys might have forgotten to send the document. But only when I enquired from them, did I come to know that they had infact lost in transit !!! I was dumbfounded and the worst part was that I had to run pillar to post to track where in the world was my license. The local office claims they sent all the documents and have nothing with them, the strassenverkehrsamt confirms my package did not have the original license in it. So in the end, I have lost my license and cant pin down anybody here !!! To top it all was the callous attitude of the city officials here in Adliswil who didnt even have the basic courtesy to even apologize for the situation. Rather they went about stating that I should have gone directly to the strassenverkehrsamt in the first place and submitted the documents to them directly and not given to Adliswil office for this service. I then asked them, if they are so irresponsible in handling papers, why take responsibility to handle papers for citizens in the first place. No answers for that. Atleast I must say the strassenverkehrsamt were a bit more sympahetic to my case and offered whatever possible help they could.

Could someone please help me out here. Its pretty darn frustrating to know that such wierd things happen here too !!! The icing on the cake is that the strassenverkehrsamt says they cannot issue a license with a copy of my US license. So here I am with no driving license. Neither US nor Swiss.

Had I known earlier even in my wildest dreams , I would not have even thought about trying to get a Swiss driving license.

Regards,
R
Reply With Quote
The following 3 users would like to thank rameses for this useful post:
  #2  
Old 31.10.2011, 18:40
anowheels's Avatar
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Not Zurich
Posts: 988
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 668 Times in 401 Posts
anowheels has an excellent reputationanowheels has an excellent reputationanowheels has an excellent reputationanowheels has an excellent reputation
Re: Lost US Driving License

Quote:
View Post
Hi All,

I would like to present my nightmarish case here dealing with the city office with regards to my license processing. I have (actually had !, now) a Connecticut (US) driving license that was valid till 2014 and was told that I could use that to get a Swiss driving license. So I applied for a Swiss License here in my local city office (Adliswil) who said they could take my papers and despatch them over to the strassenverkehrsamt. So they promptly took all my papers (thankfully copies!) and my original US driving license, the required fees and gave me an acknowledgement that the original license has been sent to the strassenverkehrsamt.

3 days later, I get a letter from the strassenverkehrsamt stating that they have all the required papers except for my original license !! Now I initially thought that maybe the local city office guys might have forgotten to send the document. But only when I enquired from them, did I come to know that they had infact lost in transit !!! I was dumbfounded and the worst part was that I had to run pillar to post to track where in the world was my license. The local office claims they sent all the documents and have nothing with them, the strassenverkehrsamt confirms my package did not have the original license in it. So in the end, I have lost my license and cant pin down anybody here !!! To top it all was the callous attitude of the city officials here in Adliswil who didnt even have the basic courtesy to even apologize for the situation. Rather they went about stating that I should have gone directly to the strassenverkehrsamt in the first place and submitted the documents to them directly and not given to Adliswil office for this service. I then asked them, if they are so irresponsible in handling papers, why take responsibility to handle papers for citizens in the first place. No answers for that. Atleast I must say the strassenverkehrsamt were a bit more sympahetic to my case and offered whatever possible help they could.

Could someone please help me out here. Its pretty darn frustrating to know that such wierd things happen here too !!! The icing on the cake is that the strassenverkehrsamt says they cannot issue a license with a copy of my US license. So here I am with no driving license. Neither US nor Swiss.

Had I known earlier even in my wildest dreams , I would not have even thought about trying to get a Swiss driving license.

Regards,
R
Are you perhaps "temporarily" here? Whatever definition of "temporary" you would like to use... http://www.ct.gov/dmv/cwp/view.asp?a...=|28089|#28098
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank anowheels for this useful post:
  #3  
Old 31.10.2011, 19:34
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: na
Posts: 11,395
Groaned at 37 Times in 33 Posts
Thanked 27,130 Times in 8,375 Posts
meloncollie has a reputation beyond reputemeloncollie has a reputation beyond reputemeloncollie has a reputation beyond reputemeloncollie has a reputation beyond reputemeloncollie has a reputation beyond reputemeloncollie has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lost US Driving License

OH dear - what a mess. I sympathize, I know how frustrated you must be.

But you have just learned a valuable lesson, one that you will likely face many more times here:

You will not get an apology; don't waste your time, energy, breath. No official ever apologizes - and you cannot always take a lower level offcial at his/her word. You have to verify everything, you always have to ask: "Is there another way, should I do something else, what would you do, what happens if..."

The comment that the fault is yours for not going straight to the Verkersamt is also something you will frequently see: 'selber schuld'. The general sentiment here is that it is incumbent on you to learn how things work, to dot every i and cross every t yourself - and if you entrust the work to someone else, 'selber schuld'.

It's quite a cultural difference, I know.

Many of us have been caught out by this difference, it's a shock, it's a painful lesson, and often an expensive one - so I do empathise.

The best thing to do now is to let this go, and figure out how to get a copy of your license ASAP. Will CT send a copy out of the state/country? Will the Strassenverkehrsamt accept a newly-issued license? These are things you'll need to determine.

You have 12 months from the date of arrival to switch to a CH license - if you leave it 12 months and one day, you will have to go through the pain that is taking a long and expensive drivers course and sit the written and driving test. Many people don't pass the course/tests - you want to avoid this at all costs. (If it comes down to it, I imagine that the cost of flying back to the US to pick up a copy of your license will be less than the cost of the driving course...)

Hope there is an easy way to get a copy, and thumbs pressed that it all works out for you.
Reply With Quote
The following 3 users would like to thank meloncollie for this useful post:
  #4  
Old 01.11.2011, 08:48
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Zürich
Posts: 349
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Thanked 456 Times in 196 Posts
Ziger has a reputation beyond reputeZiger has a reputation beyond reputeZiger has a reputation beyond reputeZiger has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lost US Driving License

I agree with meloncollie about contacting the Connecticut MVA about a copy.

About the Swiss authorities: they lost an extremely important official document of yours. It is irrelevant whether you should have gone to the Strassenverkehrsamt yourself - they accepted the documents and the license. Depending on how important the license is for you (ie do you need to drive to work?) and on the costs of getting a new one or a copy from Connecticut, you may want to talk to the Ombudsmann of the Kanton Zürich. The service is free and they will inform you what, if any, your options are. http://www.ombudsmann.zh.ch/gesetzestexte_en.htm#law
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank Ziger for this useful post:
  #5  
Old 01.11.2011, 09:19
esto's Avatar
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: CHE
Posts: 1,361
Groaned at 76 Times in 58 Posts
Thanked 3,225 Times in 1,406 Posts
esto has a reputation beyond reputeesto has a reputation beyond reputeesto has a reputation beyond reputeesto has a reputation beyond reputeesto has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lost US Driving License

Don't panic bro, you can get a new one in the mail, pretty easily it appears:

http://www.ct.gov/dmv/cwp/view.asp?a...28089%7C#28098

Quote:
REPLACEMENT/DUPLICATES

To obtain a duplicate of your valid driver license/non-driver identification card through the mail you must:
  • Complete a Request for a Connecticut Driver’s license/identification card by mail (form B-350).
  • Provide a check or money order made payable to “DMV” for the appropriate fee.
  • Mail form and payment to address above.
...until then:
http://www.sbb.ch/en/home.html
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank esto for this useful post:
  #6  
Old 01.11.2011, 10:07
KeinFranzösisch's Avatar
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Washington, DC
Posts: 2,198
Groaned at 63 Times in 38 Posts
Thanked 2,549 Times in 1,115 Posts
KeinFranzösisch has a reputation beyond reputeKeinFranzösisch has a reputation beyond reputeKeinFranzösisch has a reputation beyond reputeKeinFranzösisch has a reputation beyond reputeKeinFranzösisch has a reputation beyond reputeKeinFranzösisch has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lost US Driving License

I'm a bit curious because I didn't see it mentioned....

US licenses do not state how long you've been a licensed driver, which is something Switzerland wants to know. If your CT license was good until 2014, then I'm assuming it was issued in 2008 or 2010. If it's less than 3 years then Switzerland will make you put a giant blue "L" on your car and give you a learner's license and your insurance will skyrocket.

So did anyone advise you to get proof of how long you've been driving from a DMV in the US?

Also, I have known someone else who lost their license after moving to Switzerland. All they had to present was proof of being a currently licensed driver from the DMV. In your case, as already mentioned, just get a letter from CT stating this. Then you'll also want proof from as far back as you can go showing when you were first licensed to drive.

As for Selber Schuld... I've found what works for me is not to assume anything when in need of a service. I always state what I need and ask if I am in the right place. Usually I get sent somewhere else. But at least I haven't lost anything other than time. It's worked out so far.
__________________
I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies. - Pietro Aretino
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 01.11.2011, 10:22
grynch's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Geneva/Vaud
Posts: 4,945
Groaned at 50 Times in 46 Posts
Thanked 5,199 Times in 2,354 Posts
grynch has a reputation beyond reputegrynch has a reputation beyond reputegrynch has a reputation beyond reputegrynch has a reputation beyond reputegrynch has a reputation beyond reputegrynch has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lost US Driving License

Quote:
View Post
I'm a bit curious because I didn't see it mentioned....

US licenses do not state how long you've been a licensed driver, which is something Switzerland wants to know. If your CT license was good until 2014, then I'm assuming it was issued in 2008 or 2010. If it's less than 3 .
my Mass. license didnt have an original issue date either so they were going to issue me one of those lovely "L" things. However I was able to simply explain to a very nice agent that I had my original license since (cough, mumble) 1972
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 01.11.2011, 11:12
Village Idiot's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Basel
Posts: 3,726
Groaned at 35 Times in 32 Posts
Thanked 7,006 Times in 2,266 Posts
Village Idiot has a reputation beyond reputeVillage Idiot has a reputation beyond reputeVillage Idiot has a reputation beyond reputeVillage Idiot has a reputation beyond reputeVillage Idiot has a reputation beyond reputeVillage Idiot has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lost US Driving License

Quote:
View Post
However I was able to simply explain to a very nice agent that I had my original license since (cough, mumble) 1972
Wow, I didn't realise you needed a license for a horse & buggy.
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank Village Idiot for this useful post:
  #9  
Old 01.11.2011, 11:15
grynch's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Geneva/Vaud
Posts: 4,945
Groaned at 50 Times in 46 Posts
Thanked 5,199 Times in 2,354 Posts
grynch has a reputation beyond reputegrynch has a reputation beyond reputegrynch has a reputation beyond reputegrynch has a reputation beyond reputegrynch has a reputation beyond reputegrynch has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lost US Driving License

Quote:
View Post
Wow, I didn't realise you needed a license for a horse & buggy.
damn whippersnappers !!!


n.b. - first car was a 1965 plymouth fury... V8 318...

thing wasn't fast off the line but give it time and that baby could fly... it also had bigggggggggggggg back seat.... I'm thinking that is where LiB may have been conceived.
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank grynch for this useful post:
  #10  
Old 01.11.2011, 11:20
Village Idiot's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Basel
Posts: 3,726
Groaned at 35 Times in 32 Posts
Thanked 7,006 Times in 2,266 Posts
Village Idiot has a reputation beyond reputeVillage Idiot has a reputation beyond reputeVillage Idiot has a reputation beyond reputeVillage Idiot has a reputation beyond reputeVillage Idiot has a reputation beyond reputeVillage Idiot has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lost US Driving License

Quote:
View Post
I'm thinking that is where LiB may have been conceived.
Now there's a mental image I didn't need right before lunch.
Reply With Quote
The following 2 users would like to thank Village Idiot for this useful post:
  #11  
Old 01.11.2011, 11:24
lost_inbroad's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Town or region
Posts: 11,491
Groaned at 655 Times in 417 Posts
Thanked 16,388 Times in 6,379 Posts
lost_inbroad has a reputation beyond reputelost_inbroad has a reputation beyond reputelost_inbroad has a reputation beyond reputelost_inbroad has a reputation beyond reputelost_inbroad has a reputation beyond reputelost_inbroad has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lost US Driving License

Quote:
View Post
Now there's a mental image I didn't need right before lunch.
Neither did I
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 01.11.2011, 11:54
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Kanton SG
Posts: 392
Groaned at 7 Times in 7 Posts
Thanked 203 Times in 116 Posts
Sliced has earned some respectSliced has earned some respect
Re: Lost US Driving License

Quote:
View Post
my Mass. license didnt have an original issue date either so they were going to issue me one of those lovely "L" things. However I was able to simply explain to a very nice agent that I had my original license since (cough, mumble) 1972
I also just had to tell them what year I started driving, no proof required. Also they keep my U.S. DL on file and when I go back to the States, just have to go in leave my DL from here and piuck up my U.S., when I come back go in and trade for the one for here. Just am not allowed to carry the two DL's on me at the same time.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 01.11.2011, 12:05
psp psp is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Adliswil
Posts: 69
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 41 Times in 25 Posts
psp is considered knowledgeablepsp is considered knowledgeablepsp is considered knowledgeable
Re: Lost US Driving License

Quote:
View Post
Hi All,

Could someone please help me out here. Its pretty darn frustrating to know that such wierd things happen here too !!! The icing on the cake is that the strassenverkehrsamt says they cannot issue a license with a copy of my US license. So here I am with no driving license. Neither US nor Swiss.

Regards,
R
Amazed that something like this happens in a country where everything/everyone works on clock-like precision... just proves that Swiss are also merely mortals...

Quote:
View Post
You will not get an apology; don't waste your time, energy, breath. No official ever apologizes - and you cannot always take a lower level offcial at his/her word. You have to verify everything, you always have to ask: "Is there another way, should I do something else, what would you do, what happens if..."

The comment that the fault is yours for not going straight to the Verkersamt is also something you will frequently see: 'selber schuld'. The general sentiment here is that it is incumbent on you to learn how things work, to dot every i and cross every t yourself - and if you entrust the work to someone else, 'selber schuld'.
Good suggestion and agree that the first thing the OP should do is to get the duplicate re-issued and go ahead with applying for the Swiss license, before the 1 year elapses.
I find the "Selber schuld" logic funny, the office should not have accepted the documents and asked the OP to approach the Strassenverkehrsamt directly... seems crazy that they accept to send something and after the damage is done say "Selber schuld"
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 01.11.2011, 12:06
st2lemans's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Lugano
Posts: 32,516
Groaned at 2,578 Times in 1,840 Posts
Thanked 39,652 Times in 18,690 Posts
st2lemans has a reputation beyond reputest2lemans has a reputation beyond reputest2lemans has a reputation beyond reputest2lemans has a reputation beyond reputest2lemans has a reputation beyond reputest2lemans has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lost US Driving License

Quote:
View Post
If it's less than 3 years then Switzerland will make you put a giant blue "L" on your car and give you a learner's license and your insurance will skyrocket.
No, your insurance rates will NOT change at all!

Tom
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 01.11.2011, 12:09
st2lemans's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Lugano
Posts: 32,516
Groaned at 2,578 Times in 1,840 Posts
Thanked 39,652 Times in 18,690 Posts
st2lemans has a reputation beyond reputest2lemans has a reputation beyond reputest2lemans has a reputation beyond reputest2lemans has a reputation beyond reputest2lemans has a reputation beyond reputest2lemans has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lost US Driving License

Quote:
View Post
I also just had to tell them what year I started driving, no proof required.
Same here, in fact they simpy used the date of my 16th birthday as the starting date of my licenses.

Pretty strange that on the old blue license it stated I could drive cars and large motorcycles since I was 16, but 125cc bikes only since I was 27!

Tom
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 01.11.2011, 12:22
vwild1
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Lost US Driving License

Quote:
View Post
I'm a bit curious because I didn't see it mentioned....

US licenses do not state how long you've been a licensed driver, which is something Switzerland wants to know.
Maybe things have changed but when I converted my California license to a Swiss one back in '87 my California license at that time did state when it was first obtained.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 01.11.2011, 12:33
My2pups's Avatar
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Used to be Zurich
Posts: 1,706
Groaned at 94 Times in 64 Posts
Thanked 1,989 Times in 870 Posts
My2pups has a reputation beyond reputeMy2pups has a reputation beyond reputeMy2pups has a reputation beyond reputeMy2pups has a reputation beyond reputeMy2pups has a reputation beyond reputeMy2pups has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lost US Driving License

For the record, I traded in my California License a few years back in Zurich. They asked me the question of when I was first licensed and I answered 1980. No proof needed, but YMMV. You could likely get a statement from your US insurance company, if necessary. But you might get a lenient person at the desk who understands that most Americans get their drivers license on the DAY they turn 16!

fduvall

Quote:
View Post
I'm a bit curious because I didn't see it mentioned....

US licenses do not state how long you've been a licensed driver, which is something Switzerland wants to know. If your CT license was good until 2014, then I'm assuming it was issued in 2008 or 2010. If it's less than 3 years then Switzerland will make you put a giant blue "L" on your car and give you a learner's license and your insurance will skyrocket.

So did anyone advise you to get proof of how long you've been driving from a DMV in the US?

Also, I have known someone else who lost their license after moving to Switzerland. All they had to present was proof of being a currently licensed driver from the DMV. In your case, as already mentioned, just get a letter from CT stating this. Then you'll also want proof from as far back as you can go showing when you were first licensed to drive.

As for Selber Schuld... I've found what works for me is not to assume anything when in need of a service. I always state what I need and ask if I am in the right place. Usually I get sent somewhere else. But at least I haven't lost anything other than time. It's worked out so far.
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank My2pups for this useful post:
  #18  
Old 01.11.2011, 12:52
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Zurich
Posts: 168
Groaned at 36 Times in 19 Posts
Thanked 78 Times in 50 Posts
daboy is considered unworthydaboy is considered unworthydaboy is considered unworthydaboy is considered unworthy
Quote:
View Post
Maybe things have changed but when I converted my California license to a Swiss one back in '87 my California license at that time did state when it was first obtained.
Co, hi, and ca still show date issued. Don't know about any others. And one can use an expired/void license to show experience. Example: when I applied with a current co license issued in oct 2010, they sent back asking for proof of more experience, which was satisfied by sending an old, hole-punched hi license that I had kept for some reason.

On the rear of the license it states how long you have been licensed. On mine it shows the date issued of the expired hi license, the last one I sent in. What are the implications of this date? would that affect insurance rates or something? Because if there is some benefit from having more years stated there then should everyone try prove all years licensed?
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 01.11.2011, 13:05
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Fribourg
Posts: 428
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Thanked 212 Times in 102 Posts
Millso has made some interesting contributions
Re: Lost US Driving License

Quote:

US licenses do not state how long you've been a licensed driver, which is something Switzerland wants to know. If your CT license was good until 2014, then I'm assuming it was issued in 2008 or 2010. If it's less than 3 years then Switzerland will make you put a giant blue "L" on your car and give you a learner's license and your insurance will skyrocket.
What's this three year learners licence and blue L sticker all about? Is this something americans have to do because they are such bad drivers when coming to a new country? ()

I assume the three years thing is the "probation" period that all new drivers must go through during which they must do the two supplementary courses. Once you have your probationary licence (which is a full licence allowing you to drive all over the world) you no longer need the L plates as that is just for learners.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 01.11.2011, 13:41
My2pups's Avatar
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Used to be Zurich
Posts: 1,706
Groaned at 94 Times in 64 Posts
Thanked 1,989 Times in 870 Posts
My2pups has a reputation beyond reputeMy2pups has a reputation beyond reputeMy2pups has a reputation beyond reputeMy2pups has a reputation beyond reputeMy2pups has a reputation beyond reputeMy2pups has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lost US Driving License

Just to be clear, the CA license shows when IT was issued, which is probably not the date when you were first licensed. In my case, I had just renewed my CA DL one year earlier. I happened to have my expired licenses from the last 2 renewals with me in Zurich, but the person at the counter said it was not necessary. Again, YMMV.

To the OP, if you do not get a lenient clerk the first time, you might try coming back on another day. But I found the Strassenverkersamt to be quite easy to deal with and they sent my new license (with my CA license) the next day.

I had a slight issue when my car needed to be registered, and again, they took care of it quickly AND in English. Great efficiency and friendly service!

fduvall

PS - My experience in getting my living/working permits in Spain has been quite the opposite... though the people have been friendly.

Quote:
View Post
Co, hi, and ca still show date issued. Don't know about any others. And one can use an expired/void license to show experience. Example: when I applied with a current co license issued in oct 2010, they sent back asking for proof of more experience, which was satisfied by sending an old, hole-punched hi license that I had kept for some reason.

On the rear of the license it states how long you have been licensed. On mine it shows the date issued of the expired hi license, the last one I sent in. What are the implications of this date? would that affect insurance rates or something? Because if there is some benefit from having more years stated there then should everyone try prove all years licensed?
Reply With Quote
Reply




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Driving in US with Swiss License Ashley Mac Transportation/driving 60 05.07.2017 23:42
Lost driving license Juansi Transportation/driving 15 07.12.2012 14:16
Do I need my "original" US driving license to get a Swiss driving license lukenjenny Transportation/driving 25 11.03.2012 20:04
Transfer Swiss Driving License to US Driving License robotdm Transportation/driving 5 25.07.2011 07:09
Changing Swiss driving license back to a UK driving license camilla Permits/visas/government 7 18.07.2011 22:52


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 20:35.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0