Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Living in Switzerland > Complaints corner
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08.08.2018, 18:48
Newbie 1st class
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Geneva
Posts: 23
Groaned at 11 Times in 5 Posts
Thanked 11 Times in 6 Posts
Dolores Abernathy has no particular reputation at present
Dated a douchebag Swiss dude(personal experience)

Ok, I have been wondering the whole things in my head for almost a year and I think it has to go out of the air whatever it is. It is good for me and also other people with common knowledge. You might leave and stop wasting your time here because it is just shocking stupid thing I've encountered when dating a Swiss guy, it is a personal story, as you could see.

This stupid dude experience always goes back to bother my brain, and I consider writing it somewhere into the open(as you could see that it is too stupid that it shocked my deep subconsciousness...lol). I don't need to make all these resentment things which don't belong to me fermented inside of me become my own sickness. So that's it, this post is self-filter and self-cleansing stuff.

I will write my English with caveman style with bad English, coz I just want let it out! Sorry!

So! Where do we start?


I will start to complain first since it is complaining corner! lol...And I will add more every day until I omit out all these things that he left inside of me, literally...

We met in Geneva and I think I subconsciously too bord and don't know how I end up "have fun "with this guy, But I indeed do it seriously, coz I indeed think I shouldn't so picky and need to consider some options.
We dated for 3 weeks together, sort of good, I will not complain about this phase. Later he works in the cruising ship and often not in Geneva, he is often on the ship and no connection or in a random location in the sea, or island..so we were separated and not see each other afterwards.
Then we mainly communicate on WhatsApp.
Here, the problems cames...

1, He can't type correctly. I am not an original English speaker, and he is worse than me...When I suggest him to have some English class in his spare time, he takes it as offensive and thinks against my constructive suggestion. Dude! If it is a normal and a guy who wants to improve himself in life, a gf suggest something that could largely improve his ability and knowledge, they will be happy to have a gf that give them some suggestion that indeed help them improve themselves, instead of taking it as resentment and feel guilty and bitter about himself, and take it personally, and hate me instead...

2, His conversation style is like these superficial girls with a stupid typo and can't complete a whole word. He often uses emoji and instead of to have a proper sentence. He can't hold a fking conversation and compose a clear, articulate sentence with a meaning. This guy have no idea what is happening inside of his mind and can't express something make sense.

3, He is ing proud of his nationality, regardless that there are many people who are might come from some "third world counties"(as Switzerland and some Swiss people often considered) who have better education, personality, character...etc. His consideration of other people from other country are sort of "lower" species are deeply embedded inside his subconsciousness even if he pretends and hypocrite show he has no preference of nations.
And he considers that I am with him coz he is Swiss...WTF! I will not sell low because simple you are a Swiss...Jesus Christ(I am not Christian, I just scream here for fun)!
PS: I saying this is not because I am unconfident the country I cam from and have resentment or envy towards this guy! I came from major mega-city in China and I do not lick the ass of some nationality that they consider their are superior. After lived in several countries and consider myself as a human from a planet earth, I dislike the notion of nationality and that kind of stupid nationality. But fair enough, some stupid administration things could indeed make your life easier and more convenient.

4, The sex is so bad, this dude have no idea how to make love. He is so coward and just the worst sex I've had. Dude! This guy had his first sex in 28...He told me later after almost 1 year later. (We met each other again 8 months later...after lots of negotiation of the meeting, where to meet...willing to meet....etc...completely WTF story).

5, Take him to a historical museum in HK, and he pointing a small HK map(where just a very detailed HK harbour on the map), and the question he asks me is:"Where is Taiwan!" WTF, do you ever have some basic geography knowledge? I feel so ashamed to date this stupid dude!
I know majority of these islands and approximate locations on this planet. I mean Taiwan is big as Corsica or Sicily, or Canary...etc. It is basically like I pointing a harbour of Venice and ask where is Sicily...WTF man! So out of the context!

And he is extremely slow! We were visiting the museum, he has no basically ability to distinguish what is priority information and what is an important event to focus! Dude!! It is a damn historical museum, and during the visit, a random whatever woman sneak a religious brochure that promotes Christianism into his hand, and this dude takes that and read it seriously for 15 minutes. On the whole brochure, it is just A5 pages of simple text of some religious propaganda(I had a look later after can't stand what he is doing). It is these kinds of brochure when you go to a super tourist place in Rome or Napoli, some Christian put a stand on the street and try to promote that religion...As a modern human, who will read that seriously?? And this dude is inside a damn museum where explain all these prehistorical things, British opium war, culture, art, science instrument...etc...He knows nothing about the history and didn't show any interests towards the history, but instead, he is spending 15-20 minutes to read that religious shit that some weird people sneak into his hand...lol

6, When we finnaly could have chance to see each other, I ask him that I will book a flight to see him(WTF am i doing?), I told him I will be in Geneva the 20th. And the next day, he is telling me that he will be in Zurith the 20th. to see his female gf. WTF!

7, majority of our scheduled call are all missed out and he is not able to find a good internet spot that at least have a proper conversation. That make everything frustrated AF.

8, He can't hold a proper and intellectual conversation and the conversation on What'sApp often goes from simple emoji and sooner degraded to become asking naked images...WTF...He is just sending me his own handjob videos...WTF...

9, I ask if he could teach me ski, during the limit time that we able to see each other for 1 weeks in Switzerland, he is hesitating and tell me he is booked his time with his friends...

10, When I was injured during a ski and temporary become an handicap and he is in Miami, I called him on WhatsApp and say want to talk to him, just want to have some emotional connections. He said he has no time, and just 5 minutes, the connection is so bad, when finally connected, during the very blurry and electromagnetic influenced unclear sounds, he said:"why you want to talk to me? your injured is not my business...!"WTF.

11, It is just impossible to have a fulfilling conversation with him! This dude is extremely negative and bitter AF! He read some stupid American cliche book that you could buy in the random hotel or mega supermarket, have no any taste of intellectual of truth inside. He told me he joined some psychology healing shit and he asks me to go too since he considers I have a problem...When I had a look, I was like WTF some old ladies teaching superstition and shit. I'd better go to watch some BBC science documentary, or TED talk at least give me some enlightenment of my mind and soul!


12, This guy is nut, I take him to a swimming pool, he is staring at a Russian girl ass and later when I talk to him, he holds his embarrassment not feel any guilt, but instead of blaming me that I was jealous! and not just blame, he takes is seriously AF... lol...

13, he has fking high standards towards others but he can't even meet his own standard!

14, this guy has terrible stress and always complaining about he might lose his job.

15, He never appreciates things, he travels all around the world but he know barely what different culture really is. He basically numbed about the place he went or visited. ( I might not blame this coz I hear there are some psychological facts is that, when you travel too much and all the countries seem the same and nothing easily could change their perception and value anymore...)

16, he is megalomaniac at the same time, he is not better than any other normal people who are humble and brilliant...

17, and he is fat, really doesn't look pleasant...! OMG

18, He can't distinguish the differences of this girl and other girls have personality difference, his standard is just "fun"! Probably just someone has a pussy able to produce??? WTF. Never date a guy who can't distinguish a girl is special and unique in some sense in this world if they couldn't appreciate some special traits on your, especially on you! never date! coz in their mind, woman are just some blurry image and impression in their blurry tofu like the brain that not able to distinguish what is an oyster and what is human virgina, for them, it's the same instinct, nothing appears to have higher consciousness as a human intelligence should able to have.
Believe me, some human is really like that if you are able to see whats happening inside of their deep brain from their facial expression, language and behaviours...Some are driven by higher purpose, spirit, some are drive by pure instinct, some are just nonsense...there are all kinds of creatures in this world.


....I forgot others since it was a long time ago...And my brain are not necessarily keep all bad memories and keep myself mad about this...I might add this later just in order to omit all the shit he gives to me.

It is the past now, old story, but I prefer let it out and don't want it stuck in my head and bother my future life.

------------------------------
After the horrible experience with him, I met another person who is doing researches on the hottest scientific field in the world and also he is top in the world in this field...Even some celebrity politicians go to visit him, and he is one step away from Nobel prize ...and friend with many world top science& tech celebrities. We were talking smoothly, never had any issues, we scheduled video chat every few days and he always right on time...this person is extremely humble and friendly, understand whatever I said, always encourage people...Now i see how the different quality of a human make a huge differences of how human individual could be.

The distance is HUGE = A douche bag who can't even make a video call and have a proper conversation and still megalomanic VS a real brilliant human who is not just super valuable for this world for his knowledge but also great behaviour and personality toward normal human being he is interacting with...I really see the huge spectrum of the quality of individuals of this world from one to another side...

At least, He inherited some good common Swiss value, God blessed him, just like a piece of ugly stone fall into a mine of jewellery, at least get some residue/dust of this environment where to make him grown up...Phew!!!! and at least, he is stupid but he is not Trump! Will not cause massive global damages! What a relief!
I think I will forgive this.
The following 6 users would like to thank Dolores Abernathy for this useful post:
The following 7 users groan at Dolores Abernathy for this post:
  #2  
Old 08.08.2018, 19:01
grumpygrapefruit's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Zuriwest
Posts: 5,764
Groaned at 37 Times in 36 Posts
Thanked 14,613 Times in 3,814 Posts
grumpygrapefruit has a reputation beyond reputegrumpygrapefruit has a reputation beyond reputegrumpygrapefruit has a reputation beyond reputegrumpygrapefruit has a reputation beyond reputegrumpygrapefruit has a reputation beyond reputegrumpygrapefruit has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dated a douchebag Swiss dude(personal experience)

All those things wrong with him, why did you even see him a 2nd time?
The following 11 users would like to thank grumpygrapefruit for this useful post:
  #3  
Old 08.08.2018, 19:05
Sandgrounder's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: ZH
Posts: 11,905
Groaned at 108 Times in 101 Posts
Thanked 20,861 Times in 8,035 Posts
Sandgrounder has a reputation beyond reputeSandgrounder has a reputation beyond reputeSandgrounder has a reputation beyond reputeSandgrounder has a reputation beyond reputeSandgrounder has a reputation beyond reputeSandgrounder has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dated a douchebag Swiss dude(personal experience)

Sounds like Swiss dude dodged a bullet.
The following 21 users would like to thank Sandgrounder for this useful post:
  #4  
Old 08.08.2018, 19:05
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Zurich
Posts: 6,293
Groaned at 208 Times in 160 Posts
Thanked 13,217 Times in 4,497 Posts
k_and_e has a reputation beyond reputek_and_e has a reputation beyond reputek_and_e has a reputation beyond reputek_and_e has a reputation beyond reputek_and_e has a reputation beyond reputek_and_e has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dated a douchebag Swiss dude(personal experience)

Brilliant post although I couldn't bring myself to read it fully.

My advice: get a cat. You'll need it.
The following 23 users would like to thank k_and_e for this useful post:
  #5  
Old 08.08.2018, 19:06
Newbie 1st class
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Geneva
Posts: 23
Groaned at 11 Times in 5 Posts
Thanked 11 Times in 6 Posts
Dolores Abernathy has no particular reputation at present
Re: Dated a douchebag Swiss dude(personal experience)

Quote:
View Post
All those things wrong with him, why did you even see him a 2nd time?
I think in my mind I really want to settle down, I try to give him a chance, I told myself shouldn't picky...
But hell! I was wrong again, like when at the beginning of a relationship if have hesitations, then don't' do it! This applies to anything, not just in a relationship, but also when you start and wondering to do something or not.

And the first few weeks was good, so that projection was last become an illusion. And he is keeping sending me messages and interact with me, that encourage the "wrong" things and the miserable circle goes on and on.
Fking terrible entanglement, bad romance wasting life!
  #6  
Old 08.08.2018, 19:08
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: ZH
Posts: 4,093
Groaned at 27 Times in 25 Posts
Thanked 5,609 Times in 2,295 Posts
doropfiz has a reputation beyond reputedoropfiz has a reputation beyond reputedoropfiz has a reputation beyond reputedoropfiz has a reputation beyond reputedoropfiz has a reputation beyond reputedoropfiz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dated a douchebag Swiss dude(personal experience)

If, when meeting a new person, one discovers that one's main sentiments for them are in the general direction of frustration, derision, disgust and condecension… it's probably best not to see them more than once.

I can see that some people might take a while to identify these feelings, within themselves, towards another person. But as soon as you've smelt that aspect of your own being, it's better to walk away from that other person. Staying, to speak to or see them again (and again and again), is likely to poison one's own soul, and probably also to hurt theirs.
The following 4 users would like to thank doropfiz for this useful post:
  #7  
Old 08.08.2018, 19:08
Newbie 1st class
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Geneva
Posts: 23
Groaned at 11 Times in 5 Posts
Thanked 11 Times in 6 Posts
Dolores Abernathy has no particular reputation at present
Re: Dated a douchebag Swiss dude(personal experience)

Quote:
View Post
Brilliant post although I couldn't bring myself to read it fully.

My advice: get a cat. You'll need it.
Yeah, I pet cat whenever I saw a cat!! Hhahahahah
I will become an ultimate cat lady! hahahah
But, ok, to be honest, I don't need to. There are lots of guys out there as choices.
This user would like to thank Dolores Abernathy for this useful post:
  #8  
Old 08.08.2018, 19:09
grumpygrapefruit's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Zuriwest
Posts: 5,764
Groaned at 37 Times in 36 Posts
Thanked 14,613 Times in 3,814 Posts
grumpygrapefruit has a reputation beyond reputegrumpygrapefruit has a reputation beyond reputegrumpygrapefruit has a reputation beyond reputegrumpygrapefruit has a reputation beyond reputegrumpygrapefruit has a reputation beyond reputegrumpygrapefruit has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dated a douchebag Swiss dude(personal experience)

Quote:
View Post
Sounds like Swiss dude dodged a bullet.
Yeah, he's probably writing a post tonight on some Swiss forum about dating a douchebag and can't get the experience out of his head!
The following 9 users would like to thank grumpygrapefruit for this useful post:
  #9  
Old 08.08.2018, 19:10
Newbie 1st class
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Geneva
Posts: 23
Groaned at 11 Times in 5 Posts
Thanked 11 Times in 6 Posts
Dolores Abernathy has no particular reputation at present
Re: Dated a douchebag Swiss dude(personal experience)

Quote:
View Post
If, when meeting a new person, one discovers that one's main sentiments for them are in the general direction of frustration, derision, disgust and condecension… it's probably best not to see them more than once.

I can see that some people might take a while to identify these feelings, within themselves, towards another person. But as soon as you've smelt that aspect of your own being, it's better to walk away from that other person. Staying, to speak to or see them again (and again and again), is likely to poison one's own soul, and probably also to hurt theirs.
You are So right! I learn this later on.
Once I smelled something I dislike in the beginning, I leave and not see them again. This is a lesson to learn...Shouldn't force ourselves.
This user would like to thank Dolores Abernathy for this useful post:
  #10  
Old 08.08.2018, 19:13
MusicChick's Avatar
modified and reprogrammed
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: La Cote
Posts: 12,037
Groaned at 155 Times in 126 Posts
Thanked 14,349 Times in 7,194 Posts
MusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dated a douchebag Swiss dude(personal experience)

Dolores, what if your Nobel Prize almost nominee reads your love report here?
The following 4 users would like to thank MusicChick for this useful post:
  #11  
Old 08.08.2018, 19:13
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: ZH
Posts: 4,093
Groaned at 27 Times in 25 Posts
Thanked 5,609 Times in 2,295 Posts
doropfiz has a reputation beyond reputedoropfiz has a reputation beyond reputedoropfiz has a reputation beyond reputedoropfiz has a reputation beyond reputedoropfiz has a reputation beyond reputedoropfiz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dated a douchebag Swiss dude(personal experience)

When I used the word "smelt", I did not mean what one dislikes in the other person, but rather the very unpleasant experience of discovering, in one's own repertoire of feelings, the ugliness of "frustration, derision, disgust and condecension" towards another human being.
  #12  
Old 08.08.2018, 19:16
st2lemans's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Lugano
Posts: 24,439
Groaned at 1,384 Times in 1,072 Posts
Thanked 28,143 Times in 13,447 Posts
st2lemans has a reputation beyond reputest2lemans has a reputation beyond reputest2lemans has a reputation beyond reputest2lemans has a reputation beyond reputest2lemans has a reputation beyond reputest2lemans has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dated a douchebag Swiss dude(personal experience)

I like smelts, preferably pan fried in butter!

Tom
The following 3 users would like to thank st2lemans for this useful post:
  #13  
Old 08.08.2018, 19:18
Newbie 1st class
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Geneva
Posts: 23
Groaned at 11 Times in 5 Posts
Thanked 11 Times in 6 Posts
Dolores Abernathy has no particular reputation at present
Quote:
View Post
Dolores, what if your Nobel Prize almost nominee reads your love report here?
Hhahaha I am not worried about that. I could tell him how bad this dude can't even type or able to hold a proper conversation to my Nobel almost nominee, but maybe in a subtle way, just in order to not shock an academy intellect that I randomly had such a "what-the-hell" encounter...

I have more facade that could defend a shitty love report&bad experiences...which is..not 100% define my own existence. We have to admit that even Einstein or Beethoven have defaults too...So normal human dose too...

To be honest, this is really a rare case that I date such a stupid guy, I will not sell myself short or compromise anymore...compromise is no difference to suicide...

Quote:
View Post
When I used the word "smelt", I did not mean what one dislikes in the other person, but rather the very unpleasant experience of discovering, in one's own repertoire of feelings, the ugliness of "frustration, derision, disgust and condecension" towards another human being.
Yes, the experience of that discovery is not pleasant...unfortunately, in the majority of the time, we always meet people there are some part we dislike...some have a big percentage, some have less... Some are very pleasant...But it is very rare to meet people who get along and fit perfectly...our common human condition...hmmmmmm

Last edited by 3Wishes; 09.08.2018 at 15:33. Reason: merging consecutive replies
This user groans at Dolores Abernathy for this post:
  #14  
Old 08.08.2018, 19:22
omtatsat's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Timbuktoo/Zürich
Posts: 6,545
Groaned at 1,014 Times in 559 Posts
Thanked 2,587 Times in 1,690 Posts
omtatsat omtatsat omtatsat omtatsat omtatsat
Re: Dated a douchebag Swiss dude(personal experience)

Quote:
View Post
Ok, I have been wondering the whole things in my head for almost a year and I think it has to go out of the air whatever it is. It is good for me and also other people with common knowledge. You might leave and stop wasting your time here because it is just shocking stupid thing I've encountered when dating a Swiss guy, it is a personal story, as you could see.

This stupid dude experience always goes back to bother my brain, and I consider writing it somewhere into the open(as you could see that it is too stupid that it shocked my deep subconsciousness...lol). I don't need to make all these resentment things which don't belong to me fermented inside of me become my own sickness. So that's it, this post is self-filter and self-cleansing stuff.

I will write my English with caveman style with bad English, coz I just want let it out! Sorry!

So! Where do we start?


I will start to complain first since it is complaining corner! lol...And I will add more every day until I omit out all these things that he left inside of me, literally...

We met in Geneva and I think I subconsciously too bord and don't know how I end up "have fun "with this guy, But I indeed do it seriously, coz I indeed think I shouldn't so picky and need to consider some options.
We dated for 3 weeks together, sort of good, I will not complain about this phase. Later he works in the cruising ship and often not in Geneva, he is often on the ship and no connection or in a random location in the sea, or island..so we were separated and not see each other afterwards.
Then we mainly communicate on WhatsApp.
Here, the problems cames...

1, He can't type correctly. I am not an original English speaker, and he is worse than me...When I suggest him to have some English class in his spare time, he takes it as offensive and thinks against my constructive suggestion. Dude! If it is a normal and a guy who wants to improve himself in life, a gf suggest something that could largely improve his ability and knowledge, they will be happy to have a gf that give them some suggestion that indeed help them improve themselves, instead of taking it as resentment and feel guilty and bitter about himself, and take it personally, and hate me instead...

2, His conversation style is like these superficial girls with a stupid typo and can't complete a whole word. He often uses emoji and instead of to have a proper sentence. He can't hold a fking conversation and compose a clear, articulate sentence with a meaning. This guy have no idea what is happening inside of his mind and can't express something make sense.

3, He is ing proud of his nationality, regardless that there are many people who are might come from some "third world counties"(as Switzerland and some Swiss people often considered) who have better education, personality, character...etc. His consideration of other people from other country are sort of "lower" species are deeply embedded inside his subconsciousness even if he pretends and hypocrite show he has no preference of nations.
And he considers that I am with him coz he is Swiss...WTF! I will not sell low because simple you are a Swiss...Jesus Christ(I am not Christian, I just scream here for fun)!
PS: I saying this is not because I am unconfident the country I cam from and have resentment or envy towards this guy! I came from major mega-city in China and I do not lick the ass of some nationality that they consider their are superior. After lived in several countries and consider myself as a human from a planet earth, I dislike the notion of nationality and that kind of stupid nationality. But fair enough, some stupid administration things could indeed make your life easier and more convenient.

4, The sex is so bad, this dude have no idea how to make love. He is so coward and just the worst sex I've had. Dude! This guy had his first sex in 28...He told me later after almost 1 year later. (We met each other again 8 months later...after lots of negotiation of the meeting, where to meet...willing to meet....etc...completely WTF story).

5, Take him to a historical museum in HK, and he pointing a small HK map(where just a very detailed HK harbour on the map), and the question he asks me is:"Where is Taiwan!" WTF, do you ever have some basic geography knowledge? I feel so ashamed to date this stupid dude!
I know majority of these islands and approximate locations on this planet. I mean Taiwan is big as Corsica or Sicily, or Canary...etc. It is basically like I pointing a harbour of Venice and ask where is Sicily...WTF man! So out of the context!

And he is extremely slow! We were visiting the museum, he has no basically ability to distinguish what is priority information and what is an important event to focus! Dude!! It is a damn historical museum, and during the visit, a random whatever woman sneak a religious brochure that promotes Christianism into his hand, and this dude takes that and read it seriously for 15 minutes. On the whole brochure, it is just A5 pages of simple text of some religious propaganda(I had a look later after can't stand what he is doing). It is these kinds of brochure when you go to a super tourist place in Rome or Napoli, some Christian put a stand on the street and try to promote that religion...As a modern human, who will read that seriously?? And this dude is inside a damn museum where explain all these prehistorical things, British opium war, culture, art, science instrument...etc...He knows nothing about the history and didn't show any interests towards the history, but instead, he is spending 15-20 minutes to read that religious shit that some weird people sneak into his hand...lol

6, When we finnaly could have chance to see each other, I ask him that I will book a flight to see him(WTF am i doing?), I told him I will be in Geneva the 20th. And the next day, he is telling me that he will be in Zurith the 20th. to see his female gf. WTF!

7, majority of our scheduled call are all missed out and he is not able to find a good internet spot that at least have a proper conversation. That make everything frustrated AF.

8, He can't hold a proper and intellectual conversation and the conversation on What'sApp often goes from simple emoji and sooner degraded to become asking naked images...WTF...He is just sending me his own handjob videos...WTF...

9, I ask if he could teach me ski, during the limit time that we able to see each other for 1 weeks in Switzerland, he is hesitating and tell me he is booked his time with his friends...

10, When I was injured during a ski and temporary become an handicap and he is in Miami, I called him on WhatsApp and say want to talk to him, just want to have some emotional connections. He said he has no time, and just 5 minutes, the connection is so bad, when finally connected, during the very blurry and electromagnetic influenced unclear sounds, he said:"why you want to talk to me? your injured is not my business...!"WTF.

11, It is just impossible to have a fulfilling conversation with him! This dude is extremely negative and bitter AF! He read some stupid American cliche book that you could buy in the random hotel or mega supermarket, have no any taste of intellectual of truth inside. He told me he joined some psychology healing shit and he asks me to go too since he considers I have a problem...When I had a look, I was like WTF some old ladies teaching superstition and shit. I'd better go to watch some BBC science documentary, or TED talk at least give me some enlightenment of my mind and soul!


12, This guy is nut, I take him to a swimming pool, he is staring at a Russian girl ass and later when I talk to him, he holds his embarrassment not feel any guilt, but instead of blaming me that I was jealous! and not just blame, he takes is seriously AF... lol...

13, he has fking high standards towards others but he can't even meet his own standard!

14, this guy has terrible stress and always complaining about he might lose his job.

15, He never appreciates things, he travels all around the world but he know barely what different culture really is. He basically numbed about the place he went or visited. ( I might not blame this coz I hear there are some psychological facts is that, when you travel too much and all the countries seem the same and nothing easily could change their perception and value anymore...)

16, he is megalomaniac at the same time, he is not better than any other normal people who are humble and brilliant...

17, and he is fat, really doesn't look pleasant...! OMG

18, He can't distinguish the differences of this girl and other girls have personality difference, his standard is just "fun"! Probably just someone has a pussy able to produce??? WTF. Never date a guy who can't distinguish a girl is special and unique in some sense in this world if they couldn't appreciate some special traits on your, especially on you! never date! coz in their mind, woman are just some blurry image and impression in their blurry tofu like the brain that not able to distinguish what is an oyster and what is human virgina, for them, it's the same instinct, nothing appears to have higher consciousness as a human intelligence should able to have.
Believe me, some human is really like that if you are able to see whats happening inside of their deep brain from their facial expression, language and behaviours...Some are driven by higher purpose, spirit, some are drive by pure instinct, some are just nonsense...there are all kinds of creatures in this world.


....I forgot others since it was a long time ago...And my brain are not necessarily keep all bad memories and keep myself mad about this...I might add this later just in order to omit all the shit he gives to me.

It is the past now, old story, but I prefer let it out and don't want it stuck in my head and bother my future life.

------------------------------
After the horrible experience with him, I met another person who is doing researches on the hottest scientific field in the world and also he is top in the world in this field...Even some celebrity politicians go to visit him, and he is one step away from Nobel prize ...and friend with many world top science& tech celebrities. We were talking smoothly, never had any issues, we scheduled video chat every few days and he always right on time...this person is extremely humble and friendly, understand whatever I said, always encourage people...Now i see how the different quality of a human make a huge differences of how human individual could be.

The distance is HUGE = A douche bag who can't even make a video call and have a proper conversation and still megalomanic VS a real brilliant human who is not just super valuable for this world for his knowledge but also great behaviour and personality toward normal human being he is interacting with...I really see the huge spectrum of the quality of individuals of this world from one to another side...

At least, He inherited some good common Swiss value, God blessed him, just like a piece of ugly stone fall into a mine of jewellery, at least get some residue/dust of this environment where to make him grown up...Phew!!!! and at least, he is stupid but he is not Trump! Will not cause massive global damages! What a relief!
I think I will forgive this.
Wow . Your thread is a masterpiece rant EF should definitely impose a word limit!
The following 8 users would like to thank omtatsat for this useful post:
  #15  
Old 08.08.2018, 19:22
Newbie 1st class
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Geneva
Posts: 23
Groaned at 11 Times in 5 Posts
Thanked 11 Times in 6 Posts
Dolores Abernathy has no particular reputation at present
Quote:
View Post
I like smelts, preferably pan fried in butter!

Tom
tasty!

Quote:
View Post
Wow . Your thread is a masterpiece rant
That is exactly the purpose...lol

Last edited by 3Wishes; 09.08.2018 at 15:33. Reason: merging consecutive replies
  #16  
Old 08.08.2018, 19:24
omtatsat's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Timbuktoo/Zürich
Posts: 6,545
Groaned at 1,014 Times in 559 Posts
Thanked 2,587 Times in 1,690 Posts
omtatsat omtatsat omtatsat omtatsat omtatsat
Re: Dated a douchebag Swiss dude(personal experience)

Quote:
View Post
That is exactly the purpose...lol
What! To knock all us poor readers on the head
  #17  
Old 08.08.2018, 19:24
MusicChick's Avatar
modified and reprogrammed
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: La Cote
Posts: 12,037
Groaned at 155 Times in 126 Posts
Thanked 14,349 Times in 7,194 Posts
MusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dated a douchebag Swiss dude(personal experience)

Quote:
View Post
Hhahaha I am not worried about that. I could tell him how bad this dude can't even type or able to hold a proper conversation to my Nobel almost nominee, but maybe in a subtle way, just in order to not shock an academy intellect that I randomly had such a "what-the-hell" encounter...

I have more facade that could defend a shitty love report&bad experiences...which is..not 100% define my own existence. We have to admit that even Einstein or Beethoven have defaults too...So normal human dose too...

To be honest, this is really a rare case that I date such a stupid guy, I will not sell myself short or compromise anymore...compromise is no difference to suicide...
Stop being so angry at yourself..it happens. There is no logic in love, it is futile to look for it. Not even in your Nobel guy. It obviously helps you to rant here cathartically, but not sure if it portrays you in a light that you will like tomorrow. I sense that you might get bored with your token sci love, and in the quest of trying to understand yourself will bounce back to the illogical savage. Keep us posted. What leaflet was he reading in the museum?

Last edited by MusicChick; 09.08.2018 at 07:26.
The following 2 users would like to thank MusicChick for this useful post:
  #18  
Old 08.08.2018, 19:25
Newbie 1st class
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Geneva
Posts: 23
Groaned at 11 Times in 5 Posts
Thanked 11 Times in 6 Posts
Dolores Abernathy has no particular reputation at present
Re: Dated a douchebag Swiss dude(personal experience)

Quote:
View Post
What! To knock all us poor readers on the head
Oh, sorry! maybe I go back to do a proofread...Hhahaa
  #19  
Old 08.08.2018, 19:26
omtatsat's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Timbuktoo/Zürich
Posts: 6,545
Groaned at 1,014 Times in 559 Posts
Thanked 2,587 Times in 1,690 Posts
omtatsat omtatsat omtatsat omtatsat omtatsat
Re: Dated a douchebag Swiss dude(personal experience)

Well Trump is also close to getting a Nobel something. Probably a kick in the arse!
  #20  
Old 08.08.2018, 19:27
omtatsat's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Timbuktoo/Zürich
Posts: 6,545
Groaned at 1,014 Times in 559 Posts
Thanked 2,587 Times in 1,690 Posts
omtatsat omtatsat omtatsat omtatsat omtatsat
Re: Dated a douchebag Swiss dude(personal experience)

Quote:
View Post
Oh, sorry! maybe I go back to do a proofread...Hhahaa
Or an abbreviated version
Closed Thread




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Have you ever dated a Swiss man/woman? The Local needs YOU! TheLocal_Sophie Other/general 44 24.11.2013 11:29
Advice/Personal Experience Crutcheeees Other/general 24 29.05.2012 21:08
Angry Swiss dude ladytag55 Daily life 158 10.07.2011 20:39
Job Impulse personal agency experience hardtec Employment 0 04.05.2011 11:12


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 18:20.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0