Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Living in Switzerland > Complaints corner  
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04.03.2020, 17:40
Newbie 1st class
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 19
Groaned at 63 Times in 12 Posts
Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
jarbonik is considered unworthyjarbonik is considered unworthyjarbonik is considered unworthyjarbonik is considered unworthy
Complaint on Rega

Greetings!

Sorry for the long post but I'm desperately trying to find how can I file the complaint on Rega mission. In my strong belief, the mission was accomplished with the mistakes in planning from their side. That resulted in longer and riskier evacuation than it should have been. As a result, they summed up all the time for all their mistakes and sent us the invoice for more than 5000 CHF for the mission that should have been much easier, shorter and cheaper.

Is there any organization that could consider my complaint?
I live in the Netherlands now and I wasn't a Rega patron at that time so I have to pay for everything from my own pocket.

Below are the details:

In July 2019 me, my wife, and my son (15 years old) were evacuated by Rega from the mountains close to Flims. The evacuation was done in time approx. 20:30-22:00. We were on the hiking trails tired but not injured at 2500m altitude at the highest point.

I made the first call to 144 at 20:19 and told them our exact coordinates. At 20:30 we got the instruction to go to the mountain cafe following the sign. From their report, I got that initially they planned only terrestrial mission but in approximately one hour since we got the instructions they evacuated us by the helicopter.


The problem:


The instruction we got by phone at 20:30 was to follow the sign by hiking trail to the mountain cafe. According to the sign, the estimated time to reach the cafe was 1.5 hours. Rega told us that instruction was correct and time was estimated well. We started our trip at 20:30 when it was almost dark following their instructions. At 21:00 it became already quite dark. During the hike we had to find the way to cross the river because of the broken bridge and crossed snowfields on the route. They called us again in one hour since they gave us instructions, at 21:30, and told us to stay where we were that time. With my explanation, they recognized our new position. They told us that in one hour they would come to us. But in approx 10 minutes after the last call (at 21:30), the helicopter came and rescued us. The helicopter was overloaded with people: there was a pilot (of course), Rega guy and Alpine Club guy from the terrestrial mission. They made two attempts to evacuate us: first my wife and son, and then me.

I got the invoice: terrestrial team: 1467 CHF + the helicopter team: 3872 CHF

My complaint:

They put the entire family in higher risk sending us in 1.5 hour hiking tour with 400m altitude drop at 20:30 when it was close to dark time. Later (in one hour) they realized that it was completely dark and more dangerous to us so they called the helicopter. They created potentially more dangerous situation for the family than it was at 20:30 when I made the call from open mountains from which they could evacuate us easily at 20:30. There was no way we could reach the cafe by 22:00 without hiking in the dark but that was their plan.


So Rega:
- created potentially more dangerous situation for the family sending us at 20:30 in 1.5 hour hiking tour with 400 meters vertical drop (cafe was on 2100 meters, we started on 2500 meters);

- they didn’t take into account snowfields on the route. Sometimes it was quite dangerous to cross them, we could slip down easily especially in the dark. I had to cross the snowfield by myself, live the backpack and then return back for my wife and my son because they were scared to slip down. Then we crossed them in the chain. The warnings about snowfields were in the tourist center entire week that we spent in Flims, so that shouldn't be a surprise for them;

- they made mission much longer so it resulted in the much higher bill.
Reply With Quote
The following 2 users would like to thank jarbonik for this useful post:
The following 11 users groan at jarbonik for this post:
  #2  
Old 04.03.2020, 17:54
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Near Luzern
Posts: 1,550
Groaned at 103 Times in 58 Posts
Thanked 1,930 Times in 860 Posts
Patxi has a reputation beyond reputePatxi has a reputation beyond reputePatxi has a reputation beyond reputePatxi has a reputation beyond reputePatxi has a reputation beyond reputePatxi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Complaint on Rega

pure gold! Thanks for that.
Reply With Quote
The following 13 users would like to thank Patxi for this useful post:
  #3  
Old 04.03.2020, 17:57
CodPeace's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2019
Location: BaselStadt
Posts: 222
Groaned at 45 Times in 23 Posts
Thanked 376 Times in 162 Posts
CodPeace has an excellent reputationCodPeace has an excellent reputationCodPeace has an excellent reputationCodPeace has an excellent reputation
Re: Complaint on Rega

Explain ths bit please. "- they made mission much longer so it resulted in the much higher bill."


It sounds like the helicopter was not available at 20:30, and to save effort of searching for you (in the dark) they wanted you to go to a known point, the cafe. This should make the rescue cheaper and safer.


How much time did they bill for the helicopter? And does it sound about right?
I have no idea if they charge from engine on to engine off, but probably that plus a 'call out fee'.


Travel insurance?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04.03.2020, 17:57
Belgianmum's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Neuchâtel
Posts: 11,046
Groaned at 164 Times in 148 Posts
Thanked 16,794 Times in 7,188 Posts
Belgianmum has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianmum has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianmum has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianmum has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianmum has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianmum has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Complaint on Rega

Consider yourselves lucky that they came to rescue you at all.
Reply With Quote
The following 22 users would like to thank Belgianmum for this useful post:
  #5  
Old 04.03.2020, 17:59
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Zurich
Posts: 7,348
Groaned at 263 Times in 199 Posts
Thanked 16,216 Times in 5,701 Posts
k_and_e has a reputation beyond reputek_and_e has a reputation beyond reputek_and_e has a reputation beyond reputek_and_e has a reputation beyond reputek_and_e has a reputation beyond reputek_and_e has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Complaint on Rega

Be grateful that they helped you and reflect on why you had to be rescued.
Reply With Quote
The following 12 users would like to thank k_and_e for this useful post:
  #6  
Old 04.03.2020, 18:03
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Leimbach, Zürich
Posts: 7,218
Groaned at 418 Times in 344 Posts
Thanked 8,642 Times in 4,203 Posts
EdwinNL has a reputation beyond reputeEdwinNL has a reputation beyond reputeEdwinNL has a reputation beyond reputeEdwinNL has a reputation beyond reputeEdwinNL has a reputation beyond reputeEdwinNL has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Complaint on Rega

They should raise the bill 20% purely due to this topic.
Reply With Quote
The following 9 users would like to thank EdwinNL for this useful post:
  #7  
Old 04.03.2020, 18:05
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Zürich
Posts: 324
Groaned at 24 Times in 16 Posts
Thanked 307 Times in 163 Posts
Rjellsch has earned the respect of manyRjellsch has earned the respect of manyRjellsch has earned the respect of many
Re: Complaint on Rega

Out of curiosity, did you at some point consciously decide to forego the Rega patron program? AFAIC, it should be a line item in every family budget.

Even so, 5000 seems quite reasonable considering your situation and intact family. It’s not as if they dropped someone.

Are you sure you aren’t overthinking things?

Unfortunately, I don’t know if anyone to support your case. Maybe a viral GoFundMe? I’d probably give you 10CHF just for the novelty value.
Reply With Quote
The following 4 users would like to thank Rjellsch for this useful post:
  #8  
Old 04.03.2020, 18:19
MusicChick's Avatar
modified, reprogrammed and doctored²
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: La Cote
Posts: 14,027
Groaned at 230 Times in 174 Posts
Thanked 16,346 Times in 8,400 Posts
MusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Complaint on Rega

Quote:
View Post
Out of curiosity, did you at some point consciously decide to forego the Rega patron program? AFAIC, it should be a line item in every family budget.

Even so, 5000 seems quite reasonable considering your situation and intact family. It’s not as if they dropped someone.

Are you sure you aren’t overthinking things?

Unfortunately, I don’t know if anyone to support your case. Maybe a viral GoFundMe? I’d probably give you 10CHF just for the novelty value.
He is in NL.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 04.03.2020, 18:22
fatmanfilms's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Verbier
Posts: 17,513
Groaned at 297 Times in 245 Posts
Thanked 16,550 Times in 9,131 Posts
fatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Complaint on Rega

I was charged €56.13 per minute of 'rotor turning' & 50 minutes charged totalling €2806.50 for my mountain rescue 2 years ago. Broken down as 8 minutes to reach me 17 minutes to hospital & 25 minutes return to base. (They had to pick up the policeman who could not travel with a stretcher on board) The total mission was 1 hr 28m so 38min of helicopter on the ground not charged. This is why you have to wait a helicopter can only do a limited no of rescues a day.
Reply With Quote
The following 14 users would like to thank fatmanfilms for this useful post:
  #10  
Old 04.03.2020, 18:33
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Zurich
Posts: 11,968
Groaned at 787 Times in 558 Posts
Thanked 16,325 Times in 6,405 Posts
Chuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Complaint on Rega

Quote:
View Post
Greetings!

Sorry for the long post but I'm desperately trying to find how can I file the complaint on Rega mission. In my strong belief, the mission was accomplished with the mistakes in planning from their side. That resulted in longer and riskier evacuation than it should have been. As a result, they summed up all the time for all their mistakes and sent us the invoice for more than 5000 CHF for the mission that should have been much easier, shorter and cheaper.

Is there any organization that could consider my complaint?
I live in the Netherlands now and I wasn't a Rega patron at that time so I have to pay for everything from my own pocket.

Below are the details:

In July 2019 me, my wife, and my son (15 years old) were evacuated by Rega from the mountains close to Flims. The evacuation was done in time approx. 20:30-22:00. We were on the hiking trails tired but not injured at 2500m altitude at the highest point.

I made the first call to 144 at 20:19 and told them our exact coordinates. At 20:30 we got the instruction to go to the mountain cafe following the sign. From their report, I got that initially they planned only terrestrial mission but in approximately one hour since we got the instructions they evacuated us by the helicopter.


The problem:


The instruction we got by phone at 20:30 was to follow the sign by hiking trail to the mountain cafe. According to the sign, the estimated time to reach the cafe was 1.5 hours. Rega told us that instruction was correct and time was estimated well. We started our trip at 20:30 when it was almost dark following their instructions. At 21:00 it became already quite dark. During the hike we had to find the way to cross the river because of the broken bridge and crossed snowfields on the route. They called us again in one hour since they gave us instructions, at 21:30, and told us to stay where we were that time. With my explanation, they recognized our new position. They told us that in one hour they would come to us. But in approx 10 minutes after the last call (at 21:30), the helicopter came and rescued us. The helicopter was overloaded with people: there was a pilot (of course), Rega guy and Alpine Club guy from the terrestrial mission. They made two attempts to evacuate us: first my wife and son, and then me.

I got the invoice: terrestrial team: 1467 CHF + the helicopter team: 3872 CHF

My complaint:

They put the entire family in higher risk sending us in 1.5 hour hiking tour with 400m altitude drop at 20:30 when it was close to dark time. Later (in one hour) they realized that it was completely dark and more dangerous to us so they called the helicopter. They created potentially more dangerous situation for the family than it was at 20:30 when I made the call from open mountains from which they could evacuate us easily at 20:30. There was no way we could reach the cafe by 22:00 without hiking in the dark but that was their plan.


So Rega:
- created potentially more dangerous situation for the family sending us at 20:30 in 1.5 hour hiking tour with 400 meters vertical drop (cafe was on 2100 meters, we started on 2500 meters);

- they didn’t take into account snowfields on the route. Sometimes it was quite dangerous to cross them, we could slip down easily especially in the dark. I had to cross the snowfield by myself, live the backpack and then return back for my wife and my son because they were scared to slip down. Then we crossed them in the chain. The warnings about snowfields were in the tourist center entire week that we spent in Flims, so that shouldn't be a surprise for them;

- they made mission much longer so it resulted in the much higher bill.
So at what point do YOU accept responsibility for being at 2500m at a summit when it was getting dark? That was TERRIBLE planning on your part and it should never happen. YOU put your wife and sons life in danger as well as the team who in the end had to come and rescue you in a helicopter, one of the the most dangerous forms of transport.

So now you are sitting there complaining about the ****ing bill and yet through your own carelessness a rescue team had to come and get you guys. They gave you what they thought was the best advice at the time with the information given and here you are now later, safe and sound, haggling over the cost? What would the cost have been if they didn't come and rescue you; just you and your family's lives... are they worth less than 5000chf?

You are an ingrate and I hope you have to pay the full bill.

Last edited by Chuff; 04.03.2020 at 19:07. Reason: Typo and clarification
Reply With Quote
The following 16 users would like to thank Chuff for this useful post:
  #11  
Old 04.03.2020, 18:40
CodPeace's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2019
Location: BaselStadt
Posts: 222
Groaned at 45 Times in 23 Posts
Thanked 376 Times in 162 Posts
CodPeace has an excellent reputationCodPeace has an excellent reputationCodPeace has an excellent reputationCodPeace has an excellent reputation
Re: Complaint on Rega

Also please clarify this bit - "They made two attempts to evacuate us: first my wife and son, and then me."


You mean they made 2 trips?

Is that what you mean by "The helicopter was overloaded with people: there was a pilot (of course), Rega guy and Alpine Club guy from the terrestrial mission."
Reply With Quote
The following 3 users would like to thank CodPeace for this useful post:
  #12  
Old 04.03.2020, 18:56
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: ZH
Posts: 6,351
Groaned at 56 Times in 45 Posts
Thanked 8,653 Times in 3,597 Posts
doropfiz has a reputation beyond reputedoropfiz has a reputation beyond reputedoropfiz has a reputation beyond reputedoropfiz has a reputation beyond reputedoropfiz has a reputation beyond reputedoropfiz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Complaint on Rega

OP, I think you might have an incorrect idea of Rega's obligations. They have none, in fact, not even to those who do make the annual donation.

Here, https://www.rega.ch/en/about-us/rega...sion-statement is an explanation of what Rega is:
We are a non-profit organisation that is funded by its patrons. Our services are primarily geared towards the needs of the Swiss population. We are financed by means of private funding. This enables us to operate independently in the service of our patients. In the interest of the patient, we take an active stand against the commercialisation of air rescue.
And here, https://www.rega.ch/en/about-us/rega-in-brief#card-1097, about its funding:
Thanks to their annual contributions, our patrons enable us to build up and operate a suitable infrastructure to perform air-rescue operations on behalf of the Swiss population. The services rendered by Rega to its patrons are not of a contractual nature and are therefore not deemed to be insurance benefits.
And here https://www.rega.ch/en/rega-patron/b...r-werden#faq_6
in the FAQ:
Does Rega patronage count as an insurance?
No. Rega is a privately run, non-profit organisation that depends on voluntary funding. Patronage contributions are deemed to be donations. In grateful acknowledgement of patrons' support, Rega can, at its own discretion and within the bounds of its resources, waive or reduce the costs of any emergency services that it has provided or organised on their behalf, in the event that insurance companies or any other third party are not liable to pay and thus not required to reimburse the costs of the rescue operation, whether wholly or in part.
Therefore, anyone, ever, who is rescued by Rega can count themselves very lucky. Rega tries to do what it can, and selects - out of many calls for help - those it can reasonably fulfil. It is not under any obligation to come to get anyone at all.

While I understand that the experience was very scary for you, your wife and your son, (I would have been afraid, too) and that it was cold and dark, I agree with the others who've said that perhaps you should be glad to be alive, and all three of you should be considering all the decisions you each took that day, the sum of which resulted in your being outdoors in the mountains so late at night.
Reply With Quote
The following 15 users would like to thank doropfiz for this useful post:
  #13  
Old 04.03.2020, 19:04
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: ZH
Posts: 6,351
Groaned at 56 Times in 45 Posts
Thanked 8,653 Times in 3,597 Posts
doropfiz has a reputation beyond reputedoropfiz has a reputation beyond reputedoropfiz has a reputation beyond reputedoropfiz has a reputation beyond reputedoropfiz has a reputation beyond reputedoropfiz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Complaint on Rega

As to the actual logistics, of why, exactly, the Rega staff told you to walk on that route to that venue... please remember that they will have done that based on their knowledge of a lot of factors.

These may have included, for example
  • where other helpers were likely to be,
  • which other rescue missions they needed to do (and whether the others in need were perhaps injured),
  • their experience of the general snow conditions and about possible dangers of avalanches,
  • their estimation of your abilities based on whatever they understood from what you told them,
  • what they might fear, for you, were you to go in the opposite direction into some other bad terrain
  • the time they would need to get to you (given where else they had to be before then),
  • how they could possibly cut that time short, while trying to keep you safe, from afar.
If they had asked you to stay in one place and wait for them, for example, you may have succumbed to some other danger (for example freezing to death) about which they have may have decided that they probably had more experience than you.

Of course, all of these parameters are hypothetical, but Rega specialised in logistics, so they will have been considering factors along these lines. They know from lots of experience that some people who are being rescued get into a panic and end up doing foolish things, and the Rega people you were speaking to will have been trying to decide whether you (and each other person they were trying to rescue that day) might be one of those, or whether you'd be likely to follow their instructions.

Last edited by doropfiz; 04.03.2020 at 19:26.
Reply With Quote
The following 4 users would like to thank doropfiz for this useful post:
  #14  
Old 04.03.2020, 19:05
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Zurich
Posts: 7,348
Groaned at 263 Times in 199 Posts
Thanked 16,216 Times in 5,701 Posts
k_and_e has a reputation beyond reputek_and_e has a reputation beyond reputek_and_e has a reputation beyond reputek_and_e has a reputation beyond reputek_and_e has a reputation beyond reputek_and_e has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Complaint on Rega

Quote:
View Post
Is that what you mean by "The helicopter was overloaded with people: there was a pilot (of course), Rega guy and Alpine Club guy from the terrestrial mission."
They took all business class seats
Reply With Quote
The following 3 users would like to thank k_and_e for this useful post:
  #15  
Old 04.03.2020, 19:35
Newbie 1st class
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 19
Groaned at 63 Times in 12 Posts
Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
jarbonik is considered unworthyjarbonik is considered unworthyjarbonik is considered unworthyjarbonik is considered unworthy
Re: Complaint on Rega

Thank you all for your participation.

Yes, it was bad planning from my side, I agree, but we are talking about paid service, right?

Rega is not charity. It's a successful business. I got the letter from the Swiss price monitoring bureau that Rega tariffs are overpriced and not clear according to their investigation. But their investigation could be taken only as a recommendation and not obligatory for establishing the tariffs.

It was 33 minutes of the helicopter time.

At 20:30 we were on the open mountain plateau with easy lending.
During the planning, they considered calling the helicopter at the beginning but they didn't do it because we were not injured (from their report). They called the helicopter because it became dark and we were still on the hiking trail. They act like the fact of being dark was a surprise for them and the reason to reconsider the plans.

Initially, I argued the fact of calling the helicopter when we covered 2/3 of the planned hiking route to the cafe by ourselves. The mission could be accomplished without the helicopter and would be much cheaper.

Or with the helicopter but from the beginning. If they planned terrestrial mission correctly it shouldn't be a surprise for them that at 21:30 when it became completely dark and they called the helicopter we were still on our way to the cafe.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 04.03.2020, 19:36
fatmanfilms's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Verbier
Posts: 17,513
Groaned at 297 Times in 245 Posts
Thanked 16,550 Times in 9,131 Posts
fatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Complaint on Rega

Quote:
View Post
So at what point do YOU accept responsibility for being at 2500m at a summit when it was getting dark? :
Quote:
View Post
Initially, I argued the fact of calling the helicopter when we covered 2/3 of the planned hiking route to the cafe by ourselves. The mission could be accomplished without the helicopter and would be much cheaper.

Or with the helicopter but from the beginning. If they planned terrestrial mission correctly it shouldn't be a surprise for them that at 21:30 when it became completely dark and they called the helicopter we were still on our way to the cafe.
TBH 'getting dark' is hardly a reason to be rescued, helicopters can only fly in good weather. I know a skier who broke his leg skiing & waited 3 days for the rescue helicopter as a storm came in. You always need to have adequate clothes & water in the mountains as if anything goes wrong you could be stuck for a long time.
Reply With Quote
The following 5 users would like to thank fatmanfilms for this useful post:
  #17  
Old 04.03.2020, 19:42
Newbie 1st class
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 19
Groaned at 63 Times in 12 Posts
Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
jarbonik is considered unworthyjarbonik is considered unworthyjarbonik is considered unworthyjarbonik is considered unworthy
Re: Complaint on Rega

It was Jully. The weather was perfect that day.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 04.03.2020, 19:48
roegner's Avatar
Moderately Dutch
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Zurich
Posts: 9,599
Groaned at 332 Times in 274 Posts
Thanked 10,998 Times in 5,421 Posts
roegner has a reputation beyond reputeroegner has a reputation beyond reputeroegner has a reputation beyond reputeroegner has a reputation beyond reputeroegner has a reputation beyond reputeroegner has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Complaint on Rega

Quote:
View Post

I got the letter from the Swiss price monitoring bureau that Rega tariffs are overpriced and not clear according to their investigation. But their investigation could be taken only as a recommendation and not obligatory for establishing the tariffs.
Really? So next time do find another company that will do what REGA does. Guess what? You won´t find one.

You got yourself into trouble, they risked a lot in rescuing you, pay the bill. And plan better in future?
Reply With Quote
The following 4 users would like to thank roegner for this useful post:
  #19  
Old 04.03.2020, 19:54
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Aargau
Posts: 2,847
Groaned at 88 Times in 60 Posts
Thanked 3,632 Times in 1,454 Posts
Snoopy has a reputation beyond reputeSnoopy has a reputation beyond reputeSnoopy has a reputation beyond reputeSnoopy has a reputation beyond reputeSnoopy has a reputation beyond reputeSnoopy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Complaint on Rega

Quote:
View Post
It was Jully. The weather was perfect that day.
Then why bother with the panic? You should have just hunkered down for the night...

Anyway, it’s not like you can choose who rescues you. Switzerland is divided amongst the various rescue organizations. Most of the Valais, for example, is handled by Air Glaciers.

If I were you, rather than making myself look like a total ingrate and demonstrate a striking inability to take responsibility for your own lack of planning and the fact that you put both your child and your wife at risk, I would just accept the fact that you screwed up, pay the bill and be grateful that someone hauled your asses off a mountain in the dead of night.
Reply With Quote
The following 7 users would like to thank Snoopy for this useful post:
  #20  
Old 04.03.2020, 19:54
Newbie 1st class
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 19
Groaned at 63 Times in 12 Posts
Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
jarbonik is considered unworthyjarbonik is considered unworthyjarbonik is considered unworthyjarbonik is considered unworthy
Re: Complaint on Rega

I'm not going to argue with anyone thinking that I should be just thankful. For free I would. For my money, I have a right to ask.
Reply With Quote
The following 10 users groan at jarbonik for this post:
Reply




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Don't forget your Rega coverage! nanners Family matters/health 62 29.05.2018 14:05
Rega vs. rescue coverage via health insurance oz pm Family matters/health 8 17.03.2017 14:54
Anyone here who works for REGA, or knows someone who does?? Odile Daily life 2 04.11.2013 05:54
Rega Open Day telandy Daily life 0 05.03.2012 12:31
Rega Cover Hedgehog of death Sports / Fitness / Beauty / Wellness 6 05.09.2010 20:16


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:44.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0