Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Living in Switzerland > Daily life  
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #201  
Old 02.11.2011, 14:50
jetset's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Canton Zurich
Posts: 279
Groaned at 5 Times in 2 Posts
Thanked 166 Times in 69 Posts
jetset has earned the respect of manyjetset has earned the respect of manyjetset has earned the respect of many
Re: Here we go again!! New mania at Migros

Quote:
View Post
I'll send you 78 (2x), 110 and 115 (2x) tomorrow.
Neighbor just brought me more. I can send you 105 and 143 in addition to what I PMed you about.
Reply With Quote
  #202  
Old 03.11.2011, 10:51
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Oberwil
Posts: 81
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 72 Times in 23 Posts
Claire6966 has an excellent reputationClaire6966 has an excellent reputationClaire6966 has an excellent reputationClaire6966 has an excellent reputation
Re: Here we go again!! New mania at Migros

Quote:
View Post
I remember somebody saying she/he could send me 71, but I lost track...Who was it again?
That was me - it went in the post Monday so should be with you soon!!
Reply With Quote
  #203  
Old 03.11.2011, 10:57
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Oberwil
Posts: 81
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 72 Times in 23 Posts
Claire6966 has an excellent reputationClaire6966 has an excellent reputationClaire6966 has an excellent reputationClaire6966 has an excellent reputation
Re: Here we go again!! New mania at Migros

I just wanted to say a huge thanks to everyone who has sent us stickers - however, having now checked the book rather than the list have realised we are still missing just 3 stickers!

Is there anyone who has nos: 78, 125 and 183 who could let me have them.

I have a huge pile of duplicates if there is anyone who still needs some more - happy to send them as a job lot or PM me if there are any which you are desperately searching for.

Many thanks
Reply With Quote
  #204  
Old 03.11.2011, 10:58
MacGregor's Daughter's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Zug
Posts: 3,169
Groaned at 31 Times in 23 Posts
Thanked 3,563 Times in 1,463 Posts
MacGregor's Daughter has a reputation beyond reputeMacGregor's Daughter has a reputation beyond reputeMacGregor's Daughter has a reputation beyond reputeMacGregor's Daughter has a reputation beyond reputeMacGregor's Daughter has a reputation beyond reputeMacGregor's Daughter has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Here we go again!! New mania at Migros

Quote:
View Post
That was me - it went in the post Monday so should be with you soon!!
Yes, got it, thank you! And I think I got something from Röschti, too! Thank you, now I have all the stickers.
Reply With Quote
  #205  
Old 03.11.2011, 11:16
MsWorWoo's Avatar
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Winti
Posts: 1,933
Groaned at 57 Times in 37 Posts
Thanked 3,161 Times in 1,187 Posts
MsWorWoo has a reputation beyond reputeMsWorWoo has a reputation beyond reputeMsWorWoo has a reputation beyond reputeMsWorWoo has a reputation beyond reputeMsWorWoo has a reputation beyond reputeMsWorWoo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Here we go again!! New mania at Migros

Hi
I still need 27 157 and 164.
I have to give away, 11, 17, 32, 37, 48, 74, 84, 88, 103, 112, 119, 123, 150, 161, 163, 166, 170, 185, 187, 188 and 189.

DrMom - I have 15 put aside for you. PM me please
Patuleko - I have 22, 38, 59, 80, 128 and 148 put aside for you. Please PM me
Reply With Quote
  #206  
Old 03.11.2011, 22:22
Newbie 1st class
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Holland
Posts: 13
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
fren has no particular reputation at present
Re: Here we go again!! New mania at Migros

Thanks to all you friendly people we just need three more stickers, the first envelopes arrived today, my little girl was so happy!

We still miss:
71-104-169


For the needy I have available:

16-22-28 (2*)-31-39-42-48-49-51 (2*)-63(2*)-69-73-74-75-76-77 (2*)-82-83-84-96-109-113-114-126-128-139-146 (2*)-147-148-150-167-171-179-181-190-194
Reply With Quote
  #207  
Old 03.11.2011, 22:51
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Basel
Posts: 81
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 48 Times in 30 Posts
Patuleko is considered knowledgeablePatuleko is considered knowledgeablePatuleko is considered knowledgeable
Re: Here we go again!! New mania at Migros

Quote:
View Post
Thanks to all you friendly people we just need three more stickers, the first envelopes arrived today, my little girl was so happy!

We still miss:
71-104-169


For the needy I have available:

16-22-28 (2*)-31-39-42-48-49-51 (2*)-63(2*)-69-73-74-75-76-77 (2*)-82-83-84-96-109-113-114-126-128-139-146 (2*)-147-148-150-167-171-179-181-190-194
We have 71 and 104 for you. Send PM w address and we'll get them over.
Cheers.
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank Patuleko for this useful post:
  #208  
Old 04.11.2011, 08:12
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Here we go again!! New mania at Migros

I have 125 if you still need it.
Quote:
View Post
I just wanted to say a huge thanks to everyone who has sent us stickers - however, having now checked the book rather than the list have realised we are still missing just 3 stickers!

Is there anyone who has nos: 78, 125 and 183 who could let me have them.

I have a huge pile of duplicates if there is anyone who still needs some more - happy to send them as a job lot or PM me if there are any which you are desperately searching for.

Many thanks
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank for this useful post:
  #209  
Old 04.11.2011, 09:20
Newbie 1st class
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Holland
Posts: 13
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
fren has no particular reputation at present
Re: Here we go again!! New mania at Migros

Thanks to Patuleko we only miss one sticker, number 169

Perhaps somebody can help us. Our stack of available stickers is down to:

16-22-28 (2*)-31-39-42-48-49-51 (2*)-63(2*)-69-73-74-75-76-77 (2*)-82-83-84-96-109-113-114-126-128-139-146 (2*)-147-148-150-167-171-179-181-190-194

Let me know if I can send you some.
Reply With Quote
  #210  
Old 04.11.2011, 11:29
Newbie 1st class
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Biel, BE
Posts: 13
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts
mayra1109 has no particular reputation at present
Re: Here we go again!! New mania at Migros

Quote:
View Post
I just wanted to say a huge thanks to everyone who has sent us stickers - however, having now checked the book rather than the list have realised we are still missing just 3 stickers!

Is there anyone who has nos: 78, 125 and 183 who could let me have them.

I have a huge pile of duplicates if there is anyone who still needs some more - happy to send them as a job lot or PM me if there are any which you are desperately searching for.

Many thanks
If you still them....I have 125 and 183.
Reply With Quote
  #211  
Old 04.11.2011, 12:26
Newbie
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Geneva
Posts: 2
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
HarryPotter1963 has no particular reputation at present
Re: Here we go again!! New mania at Migros

hello everyone!
i have two kids who are competing to complete their books. One has given me a list of what she needs, the other is taking his time..
Would anybody be able to send me any of these?

16
20
27
51
52
70
75
142
173
189

We have lots of doubles and are happy to send some back.

many thanks and good luck to everybody!
Reply With Quote
  #212  
Old 04.11.2011, 12:30
Newbie
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Geneva
Posts: 2
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
HarryPotter1963 has no particular reputation at present
Re: Here we go again!! New mania at Migros

hey Fren
could I have 16, 51 and 75?
still waiting to get my kids to make a list..
thanks
Reply With Quote
  #213  
Old 04.11.2011, 13:00
Newbie 1st class
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Holland
Posts: 13
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
fren has no particular reputation at present
Re: Here we go again!! New mania at Migros

Hi HarryPotter, I'll put 16,51 and 75 apart for you. Maybe you'd like to wait one day for your other kid to complete the list so I can send you some more?

Perhaps you have my missing number 169 in your doubles-stack, would you look for me please?
Reply With Quote
  #214  
Old 04.11.2011, 14:42
Luben's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Zug
Posts: 89
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 120 Times in 46 Posts
Luben has earned the respect of manyLuben has earned the respect of manyLuben has earned the respect of many
Re: Here we go again!! New mania at Migros

Hello everyone,

If anyone is still missing out on stickers, I am happy to help out as much as I can, just PM me, please

Cheers,
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank Luben for this useful post:
  #215  
Old 04.11.2011, 21:46
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Luzern
Posts: 9
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
iiiiddddaaaa has made some interesting contributions
Re: Here we go again!! New mania at Migros

We have 20, 27, 52 and 142 If you still need them, please pm me ur address. Do you by any chance have 115?
Cheers,
Ida


Quote:
View Post
hello everyone!
i have two kids who are competing to complete their books. One has given me a list of what she needs, the other is taking his time..
Would anybody be able to send me any of these?

16
20
27
51
52
70
75
142
173
189

We have lots of doubles and are happy to send some back.

many thanks and good luck to everybody!
Reply With Quote
  #216  
Old 05.11.2011, 16:33
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Oberwil
Posts: 81
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 72 Times in 23 Posts
Claire6966 has an excellent reputationClaire6966 has an excellent reputationClaire6966 has an excellent reputationClaire6966 has an excellent reputation
Re: Here we go again!! New mania at Migros

Quote:
View Post
If you still them....I have 125 and 183.
Thanks I have sent you a PM
Reply With Quote
  #217  
Old 05.11.2011, 16:37
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Oberwil
Posts: 81
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 72 Times in 23 Posts
Claire6966 has an excellent reputationClaire6966 has an excellent reputationClaire6966 has an excellent reputationClaire6966 has an excellent reputation
Re: Here we go again!! New mania at Migros

Quote:
View Post
I have 125 if you still need it.
Thanks but I think we might have it covered, will PM you if the situation changes.

Claire
Reply With Quote
  #218  
Old 06.11.2011, 01:49
Newbie 1st class
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Basel
Posts: 16
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
sparksleo has no particular reputation at present
Re: Here we go again!! New mania at Migros

We are looking for the following sticker numbers so if anyone has them that would be grateful:

25,35,36,45,51,59,64,71,80,108,
104,114,116,129,166,183

We have the following stickers from our double pile:

3, 4x3,5 x2,6,7,14,16x2,17x2,27,28,29,31,33,37,43,44x2,49x3 ,50x2,53,54,58,61x2,62x2,63x2,65x3,66x2,67,68,72,7 3,74,76,77,81,82,83,84x2,86,87,88,89,90,93,101,105 ,94,107,110x2,,112,117,118x2,119x2120,122,125,126x 3,130,132,133,134x3,135,136,137,139x2,140x2,141,14 2,
143,146,150,151,153,159,156,161,163,164x2,169,170, 171,175,177,178,181,184,185x2,
187x2,189,194x3,195x2,196,197x2,198,199,200x2.
PM if you need any stickers or you can help us with our missing ones

Reply With Quote
  #219  
Old 08.11.2011, 20:10
transatlantic's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Zurich
Posts: 267
Groaned at 8 Times in 5 Posts
Thanked 137 Times in 63 Posts
transatlantic has no particular reputation at present
Re: Here we go again!! New mania at Migros

Helloooo Thanks to BelgianMum, I have completed most of my little one's book! (And spent al afternoon putting them in... ) So now I have tons of doubles as well as needing a few more here and there. Let me know if you want to lot, or if you want to PM me the certain numbers I will look through them for you. Here is what we need, and if anyone could help I would be super grateful!!!

1-15-17-18-26-30-32-35-37-40-54-59-66-79-82-86-95-105-107-109-112-132-135-138-147-175-181-188-189-190-192-197-200

Thanks guys!

P.s. Sending you a PM sparksleo....
Reply With Quote
  #220  
Old 08.11.2011, 20:36
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Basel
Posts: 81
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 48 Times in 30 Posts
Patuleko is considered knowledgeablePatuleko is considered knowledgeablePatuleko is considered knowledgeable
Re: Here we go again!! New mania at Migros

Transatlantic,
we have most of the ones you need.
PM me and I'll send you the following:
1-15-17-18-32-37-40-54-59-66-79-82-95-107-112-147-175-181-188-192-197-200.

We need:
44-46-61-85-102-129-141-145-151-157-159-164

If you (or anybody else out there!) have any of those we would be thrilled.
Cheers!

Quote:
View Post
Helloooo Thanks to BelgianMum, I have completed most of my little one's book! (And spent al afternoon putting them in... ) So now I have tons of doubles as well as needing a few more here and there. Let me know if you want to lot, or if you want to PM me the certain numbers I will look through them for you. Here is what we need, and if anyone could help I would be super grateful!!!

1-15-17-18-26-30-32-35-37-40-54-59-66-79-82-86-95-105-107-109-112-132-135-138-147-175-181-188-189-190-192-197-200

Thanks guys!

P.s. Sending you a PM sparksleo....
Reply With Quote
Reply




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
here we go again... Sarwat Nomani Introductions 10 15.05.2011 23:51
We go dancing again AppleRed Social events 2 15.10.2010 21:44
We go dancing again AppleRed Social events 1 08.10.2010 18:15
Here we go again! jeverett486 Introductions 16 30.09.2010 23:29
life in switzerland...here we go garyshaw Daily life 7 06.01.2008 15:04


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:22.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0