Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Living in Switzerland > Daily life  
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #41  
Old 11.10.2011, 07:28
Terhi's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Geneva
Posts: 38
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 10 Times in 8 Posts
Terhi has no particular reputation at present
Re: Here we go again!! New mania at Migros

Hi All,

We are collecting the Mountainmania sitckers and


to trade we have the following stickers:
1, 3, 5, 9, 10, 18, 18, 19, 24, 30, 32, 42, 45, 51, 54, 60, 68, 68, 90, 90, 92, 95, 101, 101, 102, 102, 112, 112, 112, 112, 114, 114, 117, 117, 118, 118, 121, 122, 126, 126, 133, 132, 134, 134, 135, 137, 137, 139, 140, 141, 141, 148, 154, 161. 164, 168, 168, 170, 171, 172, 174, 175, 175, 189, 194, 194, 198,

My children are still missing the following stickers
6, 7, 11, 13, 15, 16, 17, 21, 25, 27, 28, 30, 34, 35, 36, 38, 40, 44, 48, 58, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 71, 75, 77, 78, 79, 86, 87, 91, 94, 98, 99, 100, 104, 107, 108, 110, 115, 116, 120, 123, 124, 130, 131, 142, 143, 147, 150, 152, 153, 158, 160, 162, 163, 166, 173, 183, 184, 186, 187, 193, 195, 196, 197
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 11.10.2011, 10:41
Belgianmum's Avatar
Roastbeef & Yorkshire mod
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Neuchâtel
Posts: 13,459
Groaned at 250 Times in 211 Posts
Thanked 22,613 Times in 9,238 Posts
Belgianmum has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianmum has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianmum has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianmum has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianmum has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianmum has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Here we go again!! New mania at Migros

Quote:
View Post
Hi All,

We are collecting the Mountainmania sitckers and

to trade we have the following stickers:
1, 3, 5, 9, 10, 18, 18, 19, 24, 30, 32, 42, 45, 51, 54, 60, 68, 68, 90, 90, 92, 95, 101, 101, 102, 102, 112, 112, 112, 112, 114, 114, 117, 117, 118, 118, 121, 122, 126, 126, 133, 132, 134, 134, 135, 137, 137, 139, 140, 141, 141, 148, 154, 161. 164, 168, 168, 170, 171, 172, 174, 175, 175, 189, 194, 194, 198,

My children are still missing the following stickers
6, 7, 11, 13, 15, 16, 17, 21, 25, 27, 28, 30, 34, 35, 36, 38, 40, 44, 48, 58, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 71, 75, 77, 78, 79, 86, 87, 91, 94, 98, 99, 100, 104, 107, 108, 110, 115, 116, 120, 123, 124, 130, 131, 142, 143, 147, 150, 152, 153, 158, 160, 162, 163, 166, 173, 183, 184, 186, 187, 193, 195, 196, 197
Can we have 3,5,15,44,45,141 and 168 please?

We can send you 6,13,17,36,131,143,150,163,186,and 187

I'll PM you my address if you can send me yours (although if I look I've probably still got it)
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 11.10.2011, 12:33
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Gossau ZH
Posts: 70
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 28 Times in 20 Posts
gissa bijoy has earned some respectgissa bijoy has earned some respect
Re: Here we go again!! New mania at Migros

My daughter is also collecting the stickers and

I need 1,6,8,11,12,13,14,16,17,18,20,24,25,26,28,29,30,31 ,33,34,
35,36,37,41,42,43,44,45,47,50,51,52,54,55,59,60,61 ,63,64,66,67,
68,70,72,73,74,75,77,78,83,85,86,90,91,92,94,95,96 ,98,99,102,103,
104,106,108,110,111,113,115,116,117,118,119,120,12 1,122,123,124,
125,126,131,133,134,136,137,138,139,140,141,143,14 5,146,149,150,
151,152,153,156,159,160,161,163,164,165,166,167,16 8,169,170,172,
174,176,177,178,179,180,183,184,186,187,188,191,19 2,193,195,196,198,199..


I can send 97,105,112,129,135,181,189,

I didn't realize i have to collect so much hmmm..please help...
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 11.10.2011, 14:07
Verbier's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Lully VD
Posts: 4,383
Groaned at 17 Times in 17 Posts
Thanked 4,649 Times in 2,350 Posts
Verbier has a reputation beyond reputeVerbier has a reputation beyond reputeVerbier has a reputation beyond reputeVerbier has a reputation beyond reputeVerbier has a reputation beyond reputeVerbier has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Here we go again!! New mania at Migros

Yikes! What am I doing back here?

It seems that we need the following:

12,16,20,22,31,34,48,73,78,79,96,115,117,128,131,
133,150,152,156,157,165,171,179,194

We have the following available:

3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,13,14,18,19,21,23,24,25,26,29,30, 32,33,36,37,38,39,42,43,45,46.
47,48,49,5,54,59,61,62,63,64,66,68,69,71,72,74,76, 77,80,81,83,84,85,87,88,9,90,91,92,93,97,
98,100,101,104,105,106,108,109,110,111.113,114,116 ,118,119,120,121,122,124,125,126,127,
129,132,134,135,136,138,141,142,145,147,148,149,15 1,153,158,159,161,162,163,
164,168,169,172,173,174,175,176,177,178,180,181,18 3,184,185,186,187,189,
191,192,193,196,197,198,199,200
__________________
Do or do not, there is no try(ing). Yoda
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 11.10.2011, 15:46
Luben's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Zug
Posts: 89
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 120 Times in 46 Posts
Luben has earned the respect of manyLuben has earned the respect of manyLuben has earned the respect of many
Re: Here we go again!! New mania at Migros

Quote:
View Post
My daughter is also collecting the stickers and

I need 1,6,8,11,12,13,14,16,17,18,20,24,25,26,28,29,30,31 ,33,34,
35,36,37,41,42,43,44,45,47,50,51,52,54,55,59,60,61 ,63,64,66,67,
68,70,72,73,74,75,77,78,83,85,86,90,91,92,94,95,96 ,98,99,102,103,
104,106,108,110,111,113,115,116,117,118,119,120,12 1,122,123,124,
125,126,131,133,134,136,137,138,139,140,141,143,14 5,146,149,150,
151,152,153,156,159,160,161,163,164,165,166,167,16 8,169,170,172,
174,176,177,178,179,180,183,184,186,187,188,191,19 2,193,195,196,198,199..


I can send 97,105,112,129,135,181,189,

I didn't realize i have to collect so much hmmm..please help...
I've sent you a PM
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank Luben for this useful post:
  #46  
Old 11.10.2011, 15:48
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Gossau ZH
Posts: 70
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 28 Times in 20 Posts
gissa bijoy has earned some respectgissa bijoy has earned some respect
Re: Here we go again!! New mania at Migros

Quote:
View Post
I've sent you a PM
your sticker 189 is on its way....thanks once again...
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank gissa bijoy for this useful post:
  #47  
Old 11.10.2011, 16:11
Luben's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Zug
Posts: 89
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 120 Times in 46 Posts
Luben has earned the respect of manyLuben has earned the respect of manyLuben has earned the respect of many
Re: Here we go again!! New mania at Migros

Quote:
View Post
Yikes! What am I doing back here? Know excactly the feeling

It seems that we need the following:

12,16,20,22,31,34,48,73,78,79,96,115,117,128,131,
133,150,152,156,157,165,171,179,194

We have the following available:

3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,13,14,18,19,21,23,24,25,26,29,30, 32,33,36,37,38,39,42,43,45,46.
47,48,49,5,54,59,61,62,63,64,66,68,69,71,72,74,76, 77,80,81,83,84,85,87,88,9,90,91,92,93,97,
98,100,101,104,105,106,108,109,110,111.113,114,116 ,118,119,120,121,122,124,125,126,127,
129,132,134,135,136,138,141,142,145,147,148,149,15 1,153,158,159,161,162,163,
164,168,169,172,173,174,175,176,177,178,180,181,18 3,184,185,186,187,189,
191,192,193,196,197,198,199,200
---
I am not missing anymore myself, but I am helping Gissa. She is still missing some of those you got as extras, whereas I have most of those you are missing (green marked). You would then be missing: 22, 131, 150.

From Gissa's updated missing ones you could help her with: 25, 26, 37, 64, 108 and 138.

Send me an PM with your address and please send Gissa a PM too for her address, if you are willing to help out
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank Luben for this useful post:
  #48  
Old 11.10.2011, 18:30
Belgianmum's Avatar
Roastbeef & Yorkshire mod
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Neuchâtel
Posts: 13,459
Groaned at 250 Times in 211 Posts
Thanked 22,613 Times in 9,238 Posts
Belgianmum has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianmum has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianmum has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianmum has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianmum has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianmum has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Here we go again!! New mania at Migros

Quote:
View Post
Yikes! What am I doing back here?

It seems that we need the following:

12,16,20,22,31,34,48,73,78,79,96,115,117,128,131,
133,150,152,156,157,165,171,179,194

We have the following available:

3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,13,14,18,19,21,23,24,25,26,29,30, 32,33,36,37,38,39,42,43,45,46.
47,48,49,5,54,59,61,62,63,64,66,68,69,71,72,74,76, 77,80,81,83,84,85,87,88,9,90,91,92,93,97,
98,100,101,104,105,106,108,109,110,111.113,114,116 ,118,119,120,121,122,124,125,126,127,
129,132,134,135,136,138,141,142,145,147,148,149,15 1,153,158,159,161,162,163,
164,168,169,172,173,174,175,176,177,178,180,181,18 3,184,185,186,187,189,
191,192,193,196,197,198,199,200
I can send you 131 and 150 of the ones remaining after Luben has send you the green ones. Can you send us 176 and 196 please?

We will only be missing number 15 then if anybody can help.
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 11.10.2011, 18:32
Belgianmum's Avatar
Roastbeef & Yorkshire mod
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Neuchâtel
Posts: 13,459
Groaned at 250 Times in 211 Posts
Thanked 22,613 Times in 9,238 Posts
Belgianmum has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianmum has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianmum has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianmum has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianmum has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianmum has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Here we go again!! New mania at Migros

Quote:
View Post
---
I am not missing anymore myself, but I am helping Gissa. She is still missing some of those you got as extras, whereas I have most of those you are missing (green marked). You would then be missing: 22, 131, 150.

From Gissa's updated missing ones you could help her with: 25, 26, 37, 64, 108 and 138.

Send me an PM with your address and please send Gissa a PM too for her address, if you are willing to help out
I can probably help her out with quite a few. If you can post the up to date list of everything she needs I'll see what I've got.

If everybody sends me what they've promised we now only need number 15.
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 11.10.2011, 18:38
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Gossau ZH
Posts: 70
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 28 Times in 20 Posts
gissa bijoy has earned some respectgissa bijoy has earned some respect
Re: Here we go again!! New mania at Migros

While when i receive Luben's then i will be missing only
17, 25, 26, 37, 64, 108, 138.


Quote:
View Post
I can probably help her out with quite a few. If you can post the up to date list of everything she needs I'll see what I've got.

If everybody sends me what they've promised we now only need number 15.
Reply With Quote
  #51  
Old 11.10.2011, 18:51
Belgianmum's Avatar
Roastbeef & Yorkshire mod
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Neuchâtel
Posts: 13,459
Groaned at 250 Times in 211 Posts
Thanked 22,613 Times in 9,238 Posts
Belgianmum has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianmum has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianmum has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianmum has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianmum has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianmum has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Here we go again!! New mania at Migros

Quote:
View Post
While when i receive Luben's then i will be missing only
17, 25, 26, 37, 64, 108, 138.
If you Pm me your address I can send you 17.25,64 and 138
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank Belgianmum for this useful post:
  #52  
Old 11.10.2011, 18:52
Luben's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Zug
Posts: 89
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 120 Times in 46 Posts
Luben has earned the respect of manyLuben has earned the respect of manyLuben has earned the respect of many
Re: Here we go again!! New mania at Migros

Quote:
View Post
I can probably help her out with quite a few. If you can post the up to date list of everything she needs I'll see what I've got.

If everybody sends me what they've promised we now only need number 15.
Gissa putted up the list herself and I'll keep in mind you are missing no 15. I may have that sticker by tomorrow, then I'll reserve it for you and send you a PM

Nice to see how we manage to help each other out
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 11.10.2011, 19:03
Kamarate's Avatar
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Neuchatel
Posts: 1,914
Groaned at 57 Times in 38 Posts
Thanked 1,619 Times in 685 Posts
Kamarate has a reputation beyond reputeKamarate has a reputation beyond reputeKamarate has a reputation beyond reputeKamarate has a reputation beyond reputeKamarate has a reputation beyond reputeKamarate has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Here we go again!! New mania at Migros

Am opening up my packets...

Oooops, sorry, ripped a couple of them. Well, this is what I have:

2, 6, 11, 17, 20, (2x) 24, 27, 36, 42, 48, (2x) 55, 69, 75, 96, 112, 116, 117, 124, 133, 139, 140, 142, 152, 156, 161, 162, 170, 172, 174, 178, 179, 193, 195

If I can help anyone out, please PM me.

Sorry, BM, no number 15!
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 11.10.2011, 19:03
Verbier's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Lully VD
Posts: 4,383
Groaned at 17 Times in 17 Posts
Thanked 4,649 Times in 2,350 Posts
Verbier has a reputation beyond reputeVerbier has a reputation beyond reputeVerbier has a reputation beyond reputeVerbier has a reputation beyond reputeVerbier has a reputation beyond reputeVerbier has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Here we go again!! New mania at Migros

I just got in and read the PMs and posts. So, if I understand everything correctly:

  • Luben will send me the green ones on the list (THANK YOU very much).
  • I will send gissa-bijoy numbers 26, 37 and 108 (this is after Belgianmum has sent the rest).
  • I will send Belgianmum numbers 176 and 196.
  • I just need gissa's address and I will send Luben my address.

After this, I will only need number 22.

Thanks again.
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 11.10.2011, 19:05
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Oberwil
Posts: 81
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 72 Times in 23 Posts
Claire6966 has an excellent reputationClaire6966 has an excellent reputationClaire6966 has an excellent reputationClaire6966 has an excellent reputation
Re: Here we go again!! New mania at Migros

Ok - so this is the first time we've come up against one of these 'Manias' and youngest daughter has been nagging me to shop more often in Migros. Despite my best efforts we are still some way short of a bookful!!

So - Here Goes - we are missing:

1, 4, 9, 12, 16, 18, 19, 26, 28, 30, 34, 35, 41, 44, 45, 46, 47, 49, 51, 54, 56, 57, 59, 63, 67, 70, 73, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 84, 92, 94, 95, 98, 102, 105, 109, 110, 114, 115,123, 125, 129, 138, 141, 144, 145, 147, 148, 155, 157, 158, 160, 164, 165, 166, 168, 171, 176, 182, 183, 188, 190, 192, 194, 197,

Blimey - hadn't realised how many till you see them written down!!

Unfortunately OH threw away most of the doubles we had before we realised what he was doing - we did however manage to salvage the following if anyone needs any of these:-

5, 43, 119 (2), 172, 178, 196

Many thanks for any help.

Last edited by Claire6966; 11.10.2011 at 20:27. Reason: Removing ones we have been offered and ones which we have given away.
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 11.10.2011, 19:07
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Gossau ZH
Posts: 70
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 28 Times in 20 Posts
gissa bijoy has earned some respectgissa bijoy has earned some respect
Re: Here we go again!! New mania at Migros

wow so fast and i am so happy and so many thanks everyone for the help and i will send you my address and a big hug from my daughter

Quote:
View Post
I just got in and read the PMs and posts. So, if I understand everything correctly:

  • Luben will send me the green ones on the list (THANK YOU very much).
  • I will send gissa-bijoy numbers 26, 37 and 108 (this is after Belgianmum has sent the rest).
  • I will send Belgianmum numbers 176 and 196.
  • I just need gissa's address and I will send Luben my address.

After this, I will only need number 22.

Thanks again.
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 11.10.2011, 19:09
Kamarate's Avatar
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Neuchatel
Posts: 1,914
Groaned at 57 Times in 38 Posts
Thanked 1,619 Times in 685 Posts
Kamarate has a reputation beyond reputeKamarate has a reputation beyond reputeKamarate has a reputation beyond reputeKamarate has a reputation beyond reputeKamarate has a reputation beyond reputeKamarate has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Here we go again!! New mania at Migros

Claire, I can send you 48, 55, 116, 139 ad 162.
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 11.10.2011, 19:16
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Oberwil
Posts: 81
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 72 Times in 23 Posts
Claire6966 has an excellent reputationClaire6966 has an excellent reputationClaire6966 has an excellent reputationClaire6966 has an excellent reputation
Re: Here we go again!! New mania at Migros

Quote:
View Post
Claire, I can send you 48, 55, 116, 139 ad 162.
Thanks Kamarate - if you PM me your address I will send you an SAE.

Claire
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 11.10.2011, 19:27
Verbier's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Lully VD
Posts: 4,383
Groaned at 17 Times in 17 Posts
Thanked 4,649 Times in 2,350 Posts
Verbier has a reputation beyond reputeVerbier has a reputation beyond reputeVerbier has a reputation beyond reputeVerbier has a reputation beyond reputeVerbier has a reputation beyond reputeVerbier has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Here we go again!! New mania at Migros

Claire, I have these ones I can contribute. They were mostly doubles as I have promised the others to someone who had helped us out locally.

So here is the list:

3,21,23,29,33,50,68,74,97,106,122,132,135,173,177, 181,184,9297,198,199

Please PM you address and I will post them. No need for a SAE.

Please update your list as well.
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank Verbier for this useful post:
  #60  
Old 11.10.2011, 19:43
Röschti's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Tessin
Posts: 170
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 183 Times in 70 Posts
Röschti has an excellent reputationRöschti has an excellent reputationRöschti has an excellent reputationRöschti has an excellent reputation
Re: Here we go again!! New mania at Migros

Quote:
View Post
So - Here Goes - we are missing:

1, 3, 4, 9, 12, 16, 18, 19, 21, 23, 26, 28, 29, 30, 32, 33, 34, 35, 41, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 54, 55, 56, 57, 59, 60, 63, 67, 68, 70, 73, 74, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 84, 92, 94, 95, 97, 98, 99, 102, 105, 106, 109, 110, 114, 115, 116, 122, 123, 125, 129, 130, 132, 135, 138, 139, 141, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148, 155, 157, 158, 159, 160, 162, 164, 165, 166, 168, 171, 173, 176, 177, 181, 182, 183, 184, 188, 190, 191, 192, 194, 197, 198, 199, 200

We can send you the following ones, if you still need them:

29 32 52 60 74 77 99 130 132 135 146 159 173 177 191 198 200

We need the following from your list of extras:

13, 24, 62, 66, 111, 127, 136, 142, 189, 193

If you'd like to trade, please send me a pm with your address. Thanks.
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank Röschti for this useful post:
Reply




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
here we go again... Sarwat Nomani Introductions 10 15.05.2011 23:51
We go dancing again AppleRed Social events 2 15.10.2010 21:44
We go dancing again AppleRed Social events 1 08.10.2010 18:15
Here we go again! jeverett486 Introductions 16 30.09.2010 23:29
life in switzerland...here we go garyshaw Daily life 7 06.01.2008 15:04


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:30.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0