English Forum Switzerland

English Forum Switzerland (https://www.englishforum.ch/forum.php)
-   Daily life (https://www.englishforum.ch/daily-life/)
-   -   Here we go again!! New mania at Migros (https://www.englishforum.ch/daily-life/125175-here-we-go-again-new-mania-migros.html)

Guest 28.10.2011 22:22

Re: Here we go again!! New mania at Migros
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Quebecman (Post 1391098)
Hello!
I need
17-95-108-176-189.

I have these to give away:
1-2-7-9-19-20-21-29-34-35-47-49-51-54-57-62-67-68-78-81-82-
84-85-90-91-96-99-105-106-109-110-114-115-116-124-131-132-
137-141-160-166-168-171-172-173-175-178-180-182-184-191-
194-198-199-

Cheers!

Hi there, I can send you 17 and 176 :msnnerd:

Verbier 28.10.2011 22:30

Re: Here we go again!! New mania at Migros
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Quebecman (Post 1391098)
Hello!
I need
17-95-108-176-189.

I have these to give away:
1-2-7-9-19-20-21-29-34-35-47-49-51-54-57-62-67-68-78-81-82-
84-85-90-91-96-99-105-106-109-110-114-115-116-124-131-132-
137-141-160-166-168-171-172-173-175-178-180-182-184-191-
194-198-199-

Cheers!

From you list I only have 189.

I would need 34, 57, 115, 131 and 160 for a friend if you could spare them. Please let me know it this might work and we could exchange addresses.

Cheers.

Quebecman 29.10.2011 16:20

Re: Here we go again!! New mania at Migros
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Verbier (Post 1391241)
From you list I only have 189.

I would need 34, 57, 115, 131 and 160 for a friend if you could spare them. Please let me know it this might work and we could exchange addresses.

Cheers.

Verbier,
Ok, I'll send you 34-57-115-131-160 and you send me 189.
I also need 111-145 (not mentionned in my OP).
I will send you a PM with my address.

Cheers!

Quebecman 29.10.2011 16:22

Re: Here we go again!! New mania at Migros
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by J.Marple (Post 1391233)
Hi there, I can send you 17 and 176 :msnnerd:

Great!
I also need 111 and 145 (not mentionned in my OP).
Do you have them?
Do you want me to send you a SASE?
I am sending you a PM with my address.

Cheers!

Verbier 29.10.2011 18:06

Re: Here we go again!! New mania at Migros
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Quebecman (Post 1391579)
Great!
I also need 111 and 145 (not mentionned in my OP).
Do you have them?
Do you want me to send you a SASE?
I am sending you a PM with my address.

Cheers!


I can add the 111 to the 189 that I will be sending to you.

iiiiddddaaaa 29.10.2011 20:08

Re: Here we go again!! New mania at Migros
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Quebecman (Post 1391098)
Hello!
I need
17-95-108-176-189.

I have these to give away:
1-2-7-9-19-20-21-29-34-35-47-49-51-54-57-62-67-68-78-81-82-
84-85-90-91-96-99-105-106-109-110-114-115-116-124-131-132-
137-141-160-166-168-171-172-173-175-178-180-182-184-191-
194-198-199-

Cheers!

Hi,

I have 17, 95, 108, 176 please pm me your address. I would in return be happy to have 67 115.

Cheers

iiiiddddaaaa 29.10.2011 20:13

Re: Here we go again!! New mania at Migros
 
Hi,

Only have a few left to finish our book,

Still looking for
3 44 107 135 146 169 189

We have hundreds of doubles so please pm me the ones you need and I will look through our pile.

Thanks

MsWorWoo 29.10.2011 20:44

Re: Here we go again!! New mania at Migros
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Quebecman (Post 1391098)
Hello!
I need
17-95-108-176-189.

I have these to give away:
1-2-7-9-19-20-21-29-34-35-47-49-51-54-57-62-67-68-78-81-82-
84-85-90-91-96-99-105-106-109-110-114-115-116-124-131-132-
137-141-160-166-168-171-172-173-175-178-180-182-184-191-
194-198-199-

Cheers!

I have 17 and 189.

from your list I need.
I need 7, 20, 21, 35, 124, 182,

Jobsrobertsharpii 29.10.2011 21:43

Re: Here we go again!! New mania at Migros
 
So, I read the whole thread, and I just don't get it. Not being mean, but I really don't understand... :confused:

Claire6966 29.10.2011 22:27

Re: Here we go again!! New mania at Migros
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by iiiiddddaaaa (Post 1391733)
Hi,

Only have a few left to finish our book,

Still looking for
3 44 107 135 146 169 189

We have hundreds of doubles so please pm me the ones you need and I will look through our pile.

Thanks

I have all the ones you need except no. 44. If you PM me your address I will send them to you.

Claire :D

Quebecman 30.10.2011 08:32

Re: Here we go again!! New mania at Migros
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jobsrobertsharpii (Post 1391806)
So, I read the whole thread, and I just don't get it. Not being mean, but I really don't understand... :confused:

What is it that you don't understand?

MacGregor's Daughter 30.10.2011 10:06

Re: Here we go again!! New mania at Migros
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jobsrobertsharpii (Post 1391806)
So, I read the whole thread, and I just don't get it. Not being mean, but I really don't understand... :confused:

Don't tell anyone - we are spies and exchange our secret messages using a number code that nobody else understands or is able to decipher, which is why we can use the code on a public forum.:rolleyes:

fren 30.10.2011 20:23

Re: Here we go again!! New mania at Migros
 
Hi everybody! Thanks to my best friend Google I stepped on to your thread. Last week we spend our holiday in Nendaz and frequently visited the Migros. My 6 year old daughter was smitten with the Mountain Mania and thanks to a few nice cashiers we almost have her book complete. And we have a stack of unnecessary stickers :-)

Perhaps somebody wants to trade with us, it will take a bit longer for the stickers to get to you, since I'll be shipping from Holland.

My doubles are:

15-16-22-28 (2*)-31-39-42-44-48-49-51 (2*)-63(2*)-67-69-73-74-75-76-77 (2*)-82-83-84-96-109-110-113-114 (2*)-115-126-128-139-146 (2*)-147-148-150-160-167-171-179-181-190-194

The missing ones are:
3-6-9-10-13-19-21-25-26-30-32-36-37-47-53-57-64-66-70-71-72-99-104-108-120-130-132-136-137-138-141-142-149-154-159-166-169-175-178-182-183-186-187-192-193-196-198-200

We hope we can make somebody happy with our stickers and that somebody will make us happy with the ones we still need. You will not only help my 6-y old, but my other girl from 13 as well, she has to read all French texts out load and translate them for her sister, perhaps she'll get better grades for her French this way.

Hey, maybe I should have let her write this text, it would be great for her English as well......

MacGregor's Daughter 30.10.2011 21:52

Re: Here we go again!! New mania at Migros
 
If you pm your address I can send you 9,19, 26, 37, 47, 57, 132, 138, 166, 182, 183, 187, 192.

MsWorWoo 30.10.2011 21:58

Re: Here we go again!! New mania at Migros
 
Hi,
I need
27-121-130-135-157-164

My doubles are
11-15-17-22-32-37-38-48-59-74-80-84-88-103-112-119-123-128-148-150-161-163-166-170-175-185-187-188-189-195

MacGregor's Daughter 30.10.2011 22:04

Re: Here we go again!! New mania at Migros
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by abi_bouw (Post 1392555)
Hi,
I need
27-35-41-46-121-129-130-135-157-164

I can send you 35, 41, 46, 129.

starfish 31.10.2011 09:27

Re: Here we go again!! New mania at Migros
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fren (Post 1392434)
Hi everybody! Thanks to my best friend Google I stepped on to your thread. Last week we spend our holiday in Nendaz and frequently visited the Migros. My 6 year old daughter was smitten with the Mountain Mania and thanks to a few nice cashiers we almost have her book complete. And we have a stack of unnecessary stickers :-)

Perhaps somebody wants to trade with us, it will take a bit longer for the stickers to get to you, since I'll be shipping from Holland.

My doubles are:

15-16-22-28 (2*)-31-39-42-44-48-49-51 (2*)-63(2*)-67-69-73-74-75-76-77 (2*)-82-83-84-96-109-110-113-114 (2*)-115-126-128-139-146 (2*)-147-148-150-160-167-171-179-181-190-194

The missing ones are:
3-6-9-10-13-19-21-25-26-30-32-36-37-47-53-57-64-66-70-71-72-99-104-108-120-130-132-136-137-138-141-142-149-154-159-166-169-175-178-182-183-186-187-192-193-196-198-200

We hope we can make somebody happy with our stickers and that somebody will make us happy with the ones we still need. You will not only help my 6-y old, but my other girl from 13 as well, she has to read all French texts out load and translate them for her sister, perhaps she'll get better grades for her French this way.

Hey, maybe I should have let her write this text, it would be great for her English as well......

If you pm your address I can send you:

10 - 32 - 53 -72 -132- 137 - 141 -142 -149 - 186 -193 - 196 -198 - 200.

starfish 31.10.2011 09:30

Re: Here we go again!! New mania at Migros
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MacGregor's Daughter (Post 1392558)
I can send you 35, 41, 46, 129.

@ abi bouw: If you pm your address I can send you: 121 - 130 - 135.

fren 31.10.2011 09:32

Re: Here we go again!! New mania at Migros
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Claire6966 (Post 1391842)
I have all the ones you need except no. 44. If you PM me your address I will send them to you.

Claire :D

I have 44 for you here, maybe you can help me with some of the stickers I still need,

it's still a long list:

3-6-10-13-21-25-30-32-36-53-64-66-70-71-72-99-104-108-120-130-136-137-141-142-149-154-159-169-175-178-186-193-196-198-200
but already a lot shorter thanks to McGregor's Daughter!

PM me your address and I'll send 44 to you.

fren 31.10.2011 09:42

Re: Here we go again!! New mania at Migros
 
And thanks to Starfish my list has shrunk again!

My doubles are:

15-16-22-28 (2*)-31-39-42-48-49-51 (2*)-63(2*)-67-69-73-74-75-76-77 (2*)-82-83-84-96-109-110-113-114 (2*)-115-126-128-139-146 (2*)-147-148-150-160-167-171-179-181-190-194

Still missing:

3-6-13-21-25-30-36-64-66-70-71-99-104-108-120-130-136-154-159-169-175-178


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:30.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0