Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Living in Switzerland > Daily life  
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 30.06.2012, 16:28
Puhutes's Avatar
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: val Müstair
Posts: 1,017
Groaned at 22 Times in 11 Posts
Thanked 606 Times in 318 Posts
Puhutes has an excellent reputationPuhutes has an excellent reputationPuhutes has an excellent reputationPuhutes has an excellent reputation
melectronics 25% reduced to 50% - July9

Just wanted to let my fellow EFers know that the current "aktion" of 25% off at melectronics will be reduced further on July9 to 50%... we were there today and had considered purchasing a Dual DAB+/wifi/docking station and the kind sales person informed us that the prices will be further reduced to 50% on July 9 so we would be better off getting it then... So if you've had your eye on anything currently reduced and they have a few in stock. I suggest you to wait

http://www.melectronics.ch/p/de/Dual...&service=false
Reply With Quote
The following 2 users would like to thank Puhutes for this useful post:
  #2  
Old 30.06.2012, 18:52
HAT's Avatar
HAT HAT is offline
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Zurich near Zug
Posts: 1,249
Groaned at 82 Times in 48 Posts
Thanked 703 Times in 373 Posts
HAT is considered knowledgeableHAT is considered knowledgeableHAT is considered knowledgeable
Re: melectronics 25% reduced to 50% - July9

Quote:
View Post
Just wanted to let my fellow EFers know that the current "aktion" of 25% off at melectronics will be reduced further on July9 to 50%... we were there today and had considered purchasing a Dual DAB+/wifi/docking station and the kind sales person informed us that the prices will be further reduced to 50% on July 9 so we would be better off getting it then... So if you've had your eye on anything currently reduced and they have a few in stock. I suggest you to wait

http://www.melectronics.ch/p/de/Dual...&service=false
Thank you for your info.
Did you "reserve" your selected choice of electronics? Probably this is not allowed, right?

If not, then maybe they may be out of stock....these super deals also mean mad rush from everyone...

Good luck.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01.07.2012, 14:22
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: CH
Posts: 10,970
Groaned at 2,032 Times in 1,120 Posts
Thanked 5,139 Times in 3,246 Posts
omtatsat omtatsat omtatsat omtatsat omtatsat
Re: melectronics 25% reduced to 50% - July9

Consider this instead http://www.toppreise.ch/prod_273475.html
Or this http://www.google.ch/products/catalo...ed=0CGoQ8wIwAg




Quote:
View Post
Just wanted to let my fellow EFers know that the current "aktion" of 25% off at melectronics will be reduced further on July9 to 50%... we were there today and had considered purchasing a Dual DAB+/wifi/docking station and the kind sales person informed us that the prices will be further reduced to 50% on July 9 so we would be better off getting it then... So if you've had your eye on anything currently reduced and they have a few in stock. I suggest you to wait

http://www.melectronics.ch/p/de/Dual...&service=false
Attached Thumbnails
melectronics-25-reduced-50-july9-sol_2510purc1disw_1.jpg   melectronics-25-reduced-50-july9-contour_100di_lifestyle_iphone1.jpg  

Last edited by omtatsat; 01.07.2012 at 15:26.
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank omtatsat for this useful post:
  #4  
Old 02.07.2012, 15:19
Puhutes's Avatar
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: val Müstair
Posts: 1,017
Groaned at 22 Times in 11 Posts
Thanked 606 Times in 318 Posts
Puhutes has an excellent reputationPuhutes has an excellent reputationPuhutes has an excellent reputationPuhutes has an excellent reputation
Re: melectronics 25% reduced to 50% - July9

Hey cool thanks! Pure is a pretty good name in DAB radios... Do you have one yourself? How would you review it?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02.07.2012, 15:45
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: CH
Posts: 10,970
Groaned at 2,032 Times in 1,120 Posts
Thanked 5,139 Times in 3,246 Posts
omtatsat omtatsat omtatsat omtatsat omtatsat
Re: melectronics 25% reduced to 50% - July9

Well no I don't have. But have a look here.


http://www.whathifi.com/review/contour-100di

They impress me more as Dual

Quote:
View Post
Hey cool thanks! Pure is a pretty good name in DAB radios... Do you have one yourself? How would you review it?
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 09.07.2012, 14:46
Puhutes's Avatar
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: val Müstair
Posts: 1,017
Groaned at 22 Times in 11 Posts
Thanked 606 Times in 318 Posts
Puhutes has an excellent reputationPuhutes has an excellent reputationPuhutes has an excellent reputationPuhutes has an excellent reputation
Re: melectronics 25% reduced to 50% - July9

So today is July 9th and we did go pick up our 50% off radio... I just wanted to post an apology here. It seems not all Migros chains have the same policies. One EF member messaged me asking if I had gone to my local Mirgos (the one here in Chur) and if the items had been reduced. He had gone to his local Migros/Melectronic and they had no idea what he was talking about. Maybe call ahead to ask if you already have something specific in mind to buy so you can save yourself the trip if yours hasn't reduced to 50% yet. The employees can check this information in the computer... good luck!^
PS... Love the new radio
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 09.07.2012, 15:33
ximix's Avatar
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: UK (formerly Zurich)
Posts: 2,098
Groaned at 22 Times in 21 Posts
Thanked 2,315 Times in 1,179 Posts
ximix has a reputation beyond reputeximix has a reputation beyond reputeximix has a reputation beyond reputeximix has a reputation beyond reputeximix has a reputation beyond reputeximix has a reputation beyond repute
Re: melectronics 25% reduced to 50% - July9

@Puhutes: It's the thought that counts as the saying goes!

Just checked the melectronics website with the presumption that if this 50% reduction applied to all their stores, that it would've been mentioned on there. It's not.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 09.07.2012, 18:26
RTN RTN is offline
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Uetikon am See
Posts: 1,471
Groaned at 13 Times in 9 Posts
Thanked 1,678 Times in 749 Posts
RTN has a reputation beyond reputeRTN has a reputation beyond reputeRTN has a reputation beyond reputeRTN has a reputation beyond reputeRTN has a reputation beyond reputeRTN has a reputation beyond repute
Re: melectronics 25% reduced to 50% - July9

Quote:
View Post
@Puhutes: It's the thought that counts as the saying goes!

Just checked the melectronics website with the presumption that if this 50% reduction applied to all their stores, that it would've been mentioned on there. It's not.
Actually it does apply to all their stores and you are correct there is nothing on the website. You will need to go into your local store and look for the red % stickers and you get 50% off the original price, I bought a HP laptop for 800 down from 1600. In 3 weeks it goes to 75%off!! The problem is once they are gone they are gone so one store may have what you want but because your local doesn't have it you can't ask because you don't know what they have so maybe head to one of their larger stores but not the city stores because they seem to have not much stock left.
Reply With Quote
The following 2 users would like to thank RTN for this useful post:
Reply

Tags
melectronics, sale




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[relatively] Cheap DSLR Camera at Migros/melectronics darwiniandemon Other/general 12 24.06.2012 17:48
Under 25 or Above 25 - How is it calculated? wildboar Insurance 5 28.01.2008 18:06


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:33.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0