Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Living in Switzerland > Daily life
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #41  
Old 31.10.2015, 09:40
NotAllThere's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Baselland
Posts: 9,677
Groaned at 148 Times in 130 Posts
Thanked 13,468 Times in 5,467 Posts
NotAllThere has a reputation beyond reputeNotAllThere has a reputation beyond reputeNotAllThere has a reputation beyond reputeNotAllThere has a reputation beyond reputeNotAllThere has a reputation beyond reputeNotAllThere has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sending something by post w/o sender's address

I wonder if the purchasers ever get scammed. Like some entrepreneur bulk buys underwear, has some automated process for soiling them and sells them at a tidy profit. The buyer thinks he or she is getting the genuine article, but it's counterfeit.
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank NotAllThere for this useful post:
  #42  
Old 31.10.2015, 09:55
John McClane's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Zürich
Posts: 325
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Thanked 237 Times in 120 Posts
John McClane is considered knowledgeableJohn McClane is considered knowledgeableJohn McClane is considered knowledgeable
Re: Sending something by post w/o sender's address

Quote:
View Post
I wonder if the purchasers ever get scammed. Like some entrepreneur bulk buys underwear, has some automated process for soiling them and sells them at a tidy profit. The buyer thinks he or she is getting the genuine article, but it's counterfeit.
Also , would one be able to actually differentiate female poo from male p......
Ugh , ..I'm outta here !!!
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 31.10.2015, 10:37
Mélusine's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Lutry
Posts: 3,562
Groaned at 33 Times in 28 Posts
Thanked 4,753 Times in 1,983 Posts
Mélusine has a reputation beyond reputeMélusine has a reputation beyond reputeMélusine has a reputation beyond reputeMélusine has a reputation beyond reputeMélusine has a reputation beyond reputeMélusine has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sending something by post w/o sender's address

Quote:
View Post
Also , would one be able to actually differentiate female poo from male p......
Ugh , ..I'm outta here !!!
My (limited) understanding was that "soiled underwear" meant soiled not by feces but by natural feminine... Let's say leakage?!

Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank Mélusine for this useful post:
  #44  
Old 01.11.2015, 11:45
misaluana's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: bern and uk mostly
Posts: 258
Groaned at 61 Times in 28 Posts
Thanked 40 Times in 28 Posts
misaluana is considered unworthymisaluana is considered unworthymisaluana is considered unworthymisaluana is considered unworthy
Re: Sending something by post w/o sender's address

Update

He was not a genuine buyer
I had to report him to schpock as he was sending me indecent proposals
The thong was not enough for him

Seems the popular selling of underwear remains in Asia for now

Ps my intention anyway was not to sell soiled underwear,I was simply selling different items from homeware to clothing and a clean thong of course but an idiot came along, surely immature young I'd say

Oh and he was Italian just in case anyone was wondering not that it means anything .




Bye
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank misaluana for this useful post:
The following 2 users groan at misaluana for this post:
  #45  
Old 01.11.2015, 19:03
Arteemis's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Zurich
Posts: 91
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 85 Times in 38 Posts
Arteemis has earned some respectArteemis has earned some respect
Re: Sending something by post w/o sender's address

Quote:
View Post
Update

He was not a genuine buyer
I had to report him to schpock as he was sending me indecent proposals
The thong was not enough for him

Seems the popular selling of underwear remains in Asia for now

Ps my intention anyway was not to sell soiled underwear,I was simply selling different items from homeware to clothing and a clean thong of course but an idiot came along, surely immature young I'd say

Oh and he was Italian just in case anyone was wondering not that it means anything .




Bye
I can't say anyone is surprised
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank Arteemis for this useful post:
  #46  
Old 01.11.2015, 19:12
JagWaugh's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Eglisau
Posts: 5,814
Groaned at 40 Times in 39 Posts
Thanked 10,982 Times in 4,319 Posts
JagWaugh has a reputation beyond reputeJagWaugh has a reputation beyond reputeJagWaugh has a reputation beyond reputeJagWaugh has a reputation beyond reputeJagWaugh has a reputation beyond reputeJagWaugh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sending something by post w/o sender's address

Quote:
View Post
Used. In soiled condition. One previous owner. 15 CHF.



PMs only please.

Mods - is this in the right forum area?

Jeeze, and all these years I've been using my old boxershorts to clean car parts with.... I could be RICH!
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank JagWaugh for this useful post:
  #47  
Old 01.11.2015, 19:19
st2lemans's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Lugano
Posts: 21,339
Groaned at 1,101 Times in 868 Posts
Thanked 24,068 Times in 11,507 Posts
st2lemans has a reputation beyond reputest2lemans has a reputation beyond reputest2lemans has a reputation beyond reputest2lemans has a reputation beyond reputest2lemans has a reputation beyond reputest2lemans has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sending something by post w/o sender's address

Quote:
View Post
Jeeze, and all these years I've been using my old boxershorts to clean car parts with.... I could be RICH!
Likewise!

Tom
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 02.11.2015, 14:15
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Aargau
Posts: 1,837
Groaned at 12 Times in 11 Posts
Thanked 2,200 Times in 1,054 Posts
Mullhollander has a reputation beyond reputeMullhollander has a reputation beyond reputeMullhollander has a reputation beyond reputeMullhollander has a reputation beyond reputeMullhollander has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sending something by post w/o sender's address

Quote:
View Post
Update

He was not a genuine buyer
I had to report him to schpock as he was sending me indecent proposals
The thong was not enough for him

Seems the popular selling of underwear remains in Asia for now

Ps my intention anyway was not to sell soiled underwear,I was simply selling different items from homeware to clothing and a clean thong of course but an idiot came along, surely immature young I'd say

Oh and he was Italian just in case anyone was wondering not that it means anything .
Bye
After a long search, found a customer for you. And glad to help an entrepreneur. At 1:30:

Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 02.11.2015, 14:28
Today only's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Europe
Posts: 5,172
Groaned at 630 Times in 409 Posts
Thanked 6,039 Times in 2,895 Posts
Today only has a reputation beyond reputeToday only has a reputation beyond reputeToday only has a reputation beyond reputeToday only has a reputation beyond reputeToday only has a reputation beyond reputeToday only has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sending something by post w/o sender's address

Quote:
View Post
Jeeze, and all these years I've been using my old boxershorts to clean car parts with.... I could be RICH!
Mine are too big, i need to cut them in 3 beforehand
Reply With Quote
Reply




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Sending uninsured packets with A-Post - Tracking Number? Nukles85 Complaints corner 14 19.11.2014 00:21
Sending boxes to UK with post _VWV_ Leaving Switzerland 10 22.09.2014 19:11
Second time renewal of Permit B - sending back by post only. yezi Permits/visas/government 9 19.07.2012 12:18
Sending post to soldiers in war zones palvarez262 Other/general 9 02.03.2011 12:15
Sending overseas post - registered/ signature kodokan Daily life 7 14.12.2009 21:01


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:33.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0