Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Living in Switzerland > Daily life
View Poll Results: What would you personally prefer to happen?
I want the UK to stay in an ever-closer union 49 23.11%
I want the UK to stay in a loosely connected EU 68 32.08%
I want the UK out because the EU is bad for the UK 22 10.38%
I want the UK out because the EU is a bad thing 23 10.85%
I want the UK out because this would be good for the rest of us 17 8.02%
I don't really care 33 15.57%
Voters: 212. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #6621  
Old 15.11.2016, 12:05
marton's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Kt. Zürich
Posts: 8,583
Groaned at 249 Times in 215 Posts
Thanked 11,609 Times in 6,342 Posts
marton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Brexit referendum thread: potential consequences for GB, EU and the Brits in

Quote:
View Post
I think they just need to figure out how they are going to cover the costs. Recent history shows that any major (or minor, for that matter) national administrative venture runs wildly over budget, zooms past its deadline and ends up getting shelved or scrapped.

Maybe the 30,000 new staff is a conservative estimate (easier to round down again rather than round up after the fact) but if that is the figure they are working on, the budget must be astronomical.

I can see it being farmed out to private companies who will do their best to draw it out and squeeze out more funds.

Never mind - 350 million a week for the NHS, right..?
Looks like the Govt. is squeezing NHS funding to find the extra money to pay for Brexit, this is a top irony day!

Seems there will be a statement in the Autumn budget about money for Brexit work but I doubt they will have the balls to state the real amount!
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank marton for this useful post:
  #6622  
Old 15.11.2016, 12:11
Sandgrounder's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: ZH
Posts: 11,003
Groaned at 90 Times in 83 Posts
Thanked 18,588 Times in 7,123 Posts
Sandgrounder has a reputation beyond reputeSandgrounder has a reputation beyond reputeSandgrounder has a reputation beyond reputeSandgrounder has a reputation beyond reputeSandgrounder has a reputation beyond reputeSandgrounder has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Brexit referendum thread: potential consequences for GB, EU and the Brits in

Quote:
View Post
Looks like the Govt. is squeezing NHS funding to find the extra money to pay for Brexit, this is a top irony day!

Seems there will be a statement in the Autumn budget about money for Brexit work but I doubt they will have the balls to state the real amount!
I heard on the (radio) news this morning that they wouldn't be announcing anything this year as regards budgets for Brexit. I'll try to find the right link.
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank Sandgrounder for this useful post:
  #6623  
Old 15.11.2016, 12:16
jacek's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Aargau
Posts: 7,790
Groaned at 98 Times in 77 Posts
Thanked 5,265 Times in 2,958 Posts
jacek has a reputation beyond reputejacek has a reputation beyond reputejacek has a reputation beyond reputejacek has a reputation beyond reputejacek has a reputation beyond reputejacek has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Brexit referendum thread: potential consequences for GB, EU and the Brits in

Quote:
View Post
I think they just need to figure out how they are going to cover the costs. Recent history shows that any major (or minor, for that matter) national administrative venture runs wildly over budget, zooms past its deadline and ends up getting shelved or scrapped.

Maybe the 30,000 new staff is a conservative estimate (easier to round down again rather than round up after the fact) but if that is the figure they are working on, the budget must be astronomical.

I can see it being farmed out to private companies who will do their best to draw it out and squeeze out more funds.

Never mind - 350 million a week for the NHS, right..?
Quote:
View Post
This is in most UK newspapers; Guardian, ft, Telegraph for alternate reports..

It has been obvious for some time that there is no single agreed Brexit plan.
It's gonna be a good step in creating another 30,000 jobs which surely will decrease unemployment rate by 0.0000xx %, never mind to drain NHS funds.

It seems like it was unsolicited document leaked by private firm ...
Government 'doesn't recognise' Brexit memo
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37983948
Reply With Quote
  #6624  
Old 15.11.2016, 12:30
Cata1yst's Avatar
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Zugish
Posts: 519
Groaned at 17 Times in 9 Posts
Thanked 640 Times in 297 Posts
Cata1yst has a reputation beyond reputeCata1yst has a reputation beyond reputeCata1yst has a reputation beyond reputeCata1yst has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Brexit referendum thread: potential consequences for GB, EU and the Brits in

Quote:
View Post
It's gonna be a good step in creating another 30,000 jobs which surely will decrease unemployment rate by 0.0000xx %, never mind to drain NHS funds.

It seems like it was unsolicited document leaked by private firm ...
Government 'doesn't recognise' Brexit memo
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37983948
Sharks these consultants as soon as they can smell blood they see pound signs.

Bill as much as you can deliver as little as possible is the constant message with consultants and the UK government projects over the last 10 years or so.
Reply With Quote
  #6625  
Old 15.11.2016, 12:35
Sandgrounder's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: ZH
Posts: 11,003
Groaned at 90 Times in 83 Posts
Thanked 18,588 Times in 7,123 Posts
Sandgrounder has a reputation beyond reputeSandgrounder has a reputation beyond reputeSandgrounder has a reputation beyond reputeSandgrounder has a reputation beyond reputeSandgrounder has a reputation beyond reputeSandgrounder has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Brexit referendum thread: potential consequences for GB, EU and the Brits in

Quote:
View Post
Sharks these consultants as soon as they can smell blood they see pound signs.

Bill as much as you can deliver as little as possible is the constant message with consultants and the UK government projects over the last 10 years or so.
Added to this, you never know how many MPs might be on the boards and/or shareholders of these consulting companies. What goes around, comes around.
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank Sandgrounder for this useful post:
  #6626  
Old 15.11.2016, 12:37
curley's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: canton ZH
Posts: 5,572
Groaned at 62 Times in 57 Posts
Thanked 5,769 Times in 3,110 Posts
curley has a reputation beyond reputecurley has a reputation beyond reputecurley has a reputation beyond reputecurley has a reputation beyond reputecurley has a reputation beyond reputecurley has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Brexit referendum thread: potential consequences for GB, EU and the Brits in

Quote:
View Post
If you cast a vote aned thereby participate in an a vote, you are effectively approving the voting system. If you don't approve of the way votes are counted, or don't approve of the question being asked or the terms under which it ius being asked, the right thing to do is to not vote or spoil your ballot.

If I recall correctly, voter turnout was over 50%.
If "spoil the ballot" means handing it in yet not voting: I do that sometimes to make sure the "Wahlbeteiligung" (voter participation) shows my statement of refusing both options (well, I know one only won't show but even that droplet in the sea makes me feel better).
For example if 40% of the population actually votes and 30% of those vote for SVP-initiatives, they do not have 30% of the Swiss population on their side .... no matter how loud they claim they do.

As to <<If you cast a vote and thereby participate in an a vote, you are effectively approving the voting system>> I've been wondering about this with Brexit as well as the US-elections: All these protests, riats and calling the other side stupid afterwards. It's weird to me: If one can't live with it one has to aim at changing the system. We seem to know that here, they've tried it too (more signatures for a people initiative etc. etc.)

And since I learnt that the English vote is only advisory I definitely think the Brits should change their system - or forever hold their peace
Reply With Quote
  #6627  
Old 15.11.2016, 12:42
bigblue2's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Glarus
Posts: 6,842
Groaned at 334 Times in 273 Posts
Thanked 11,325 Times in 4,560 Posts
bigblue2 has a reputation beyond reputebigblue2 has a reputation beyond reputebigblue2 has a reputation beyond reputebigblue2 has a reputation beyond reputebigblue2 has a reputation beyond reputebigblue2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Brexit referendum thread: potential consequences for GB, EU and the Brits in

Quote:
View Post
Sharks these consultants as soon as they can smell blood they see pound signs.

Bill as much as you can deliver as little as possible is the constant message with consultants and the UK government projects over the last 10 years or so.

10 years?? I worked on uk gov projects 20 years ago and it was the same then, the standard of work was laughably low even then, any normal business would never accept it, the stories I could tell you
Reply With Quote
The following 2 users would like to thank bigblue2 for this useful post:
  #6628  
Old 15.11.2016, 12:53
marton's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Kt. Zürich
Posts: 8,583
Groaned at 249 Times in 215 Posts
Thanked 11,609 Times in 6,342 Posts
marton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Brexit referendum thread: potential consequences for GB, EU and the Brits in

Quote:
View Post
It's gonna be a good step in creating another 30,000 jobs which surely will decrease unemployment rate by 0.0000xx %, never mind to drain NHS funds.

It seems like it was unsolicited document leaked by private firm ...
Government 'doesn't recognise' Brexit memo
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37983948
Quote:
View Post
10 years?? I worked on uk gov projects 20 years ago and it was the same then, the standard of work was laughably low even then, any normal business would never accept it, the stories I could tell you
Having also been involved in such Govt. projects a long time ago my guess would be that this memo was a response to a Govt. question sent to a number of consultancies already intimately involved with a number of departments.
The question would be along the lines of "assuming we will need support to complete Brexit then give us your ideas on the way forward to help us formulate our strategy. Your contacts for questions are ....".

Edit: basically it is sales document
Reply With Quote
  #6629  
Old 15.11.2016, 12:59
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Zürich
Posts: 1,762
Groaned at 499 Times in 305 Posts
Thanked 7,915 Times in 3,106 Posts
Loz1983 has a reputation beyond reputeLoz1983 has a reputation beyond reputeLoz1983 has a reputation beyond reputeLoz1983 has a reputation beyond reputeLoz1983 has a reputation beyond reputeLoz1983 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Brexit referendum thread: potential consequences for GB, EU and the Brits in

Quote:
View Post
We do need politicians.
Whose going to turn the street lights on at night?
Whose going to allocate funds for education, health care, the military, etc...
Whose going to deal with World leaders when they begin sabre rattling?

The list is endless, and I doubt you have the time, wit, knowledge or guile to do all of those tasks and make it home for dinner.
The only role for politicians should be to merely administrate and execute the will of the people. It works here, why shouldn't it work elsewhere?
Reply With Quote
The following 2 users would like to thank Loz1983 for this useful post:
  #6630  
Old 15.11.2016, 13:10
marton's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Kt. Zürich
Posts: 8,583
Groaned at 249 Times in 215 Posts
Thanked 11,609 Times in 6,342 Posts
marton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Brexit referendum thread: potential consequences for GB, EU and the Brits in

Quote:
View Post
The only role for politicians should be to merely administrate and execute the will of the people. It works here, why shouldn't it work elsewhere?
Does not really work like that here.
There is a lot of stuff that was never the subject of a referendum and politicians have to make their own policies.
For example, almost all foreign policy outside of EU links, education, culture, sport, communications, etc.
Reply With Quote
  #6631  
Old 15.11.2016, 13:18
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Zürich
Posts: 1,762
Groaned at 499 Times in 305 Posts
Thanked 7,915 Times in 3,106 Posts
Loz1983 has a reputation beyond reputeLoz1983 has a reputation beyond reputeLoz1983 has a reputation beyond reputeLoz1983 has a reputation beyond reputeLoz1983 has a reputation beyond reputeLoz1983 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Brexit referendum thread: potential consequences for GB, EU and the Brits in

Quote:
View Post
Does not really work like that here.
There is a lot of stuff that was never the subject of a referendum and politicians have to make their own policies.
For example, almost all foreign policy outside of EU links, education, culture, sport, communications, etc.
Yes, but for the major issues (and many minor ones too) there normally are referendums. I remember a few years back there was a referendum in Zürich for whether there should be mixed age group classes in Primary schools or not.

Take away the power from politicians, reduce them to administrators.
Reply With Quote
The following 2 users would like to thank Loz1983 for this useful post:
  #6632  
Old 15.11.2016, 13:33
marton's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Kt. Zürich
Posts: 8,583
Groaned at 249 Times in 215 Posts
Thanked 11,609 Times in 6,342 Posts
marton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Brexit referendum thread: potential consequences for GB, EU and the Brits in

Quote:
View Post
Yes, but for the major issues (and many minor ones too) there normally are referendums. I remember a few years back there was a referendum in Zürich for whether there should be mixed age group classes in Primary schools or not.

Take away the power from politicians, reduce them to administrators.
There are between 8 and 10 national referendums per year.
There seven Bundesrat members, two hundred Nationalrat members, forty six Standerat members.

So you believe these two hundred and fifty three politicians are just administrators because we have 10 national referendums per year?

I also like the referendum system but it in no way replaces politicians, it is also a very slow and clumsy system.
If, for example, there were threats from Trump or Putin we could not wait a year or two before formulating a response.
Reply With Quote
The following 2 users would like to thank marton for this useful post:
  #6633  
Old 15.11.2016, 13:42
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Küsnacht, Switzerland
Posts: 2,111
Groaned at 61 Times in 57 Posts
Thanked 5,165 Times in 2,356 Posts
Blueangel has a reputation beyond reputeBlueangel has a reputation beyond reputeBlueangel has a reputation beyond reputeBlueangel has a reputation beyond reputeBlueangel has a reputation beyond reputeBlueangel has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Brexit referendum thread: potential consequences for GB, EU and the Brits in

Quote:
View Post
I can see it being farmed out to private companies who will do their best to draw it out and squeeze out more funds.

Never mind - 350 million a week for the NHS, right..?
For anyone who thinks the NHS may be dismantled in the future, this surely signals that our esteemed, revered Empress has already begun...

Quote:
Controversial £700m Virgin Care contract for adult social care approved

Unison said: ‘Employees need clear recognition from Virgin that a well-run health service means investment in staff’
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a7411386.html
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank Blueangel for this useful post:
  #6634  
Old 15.11.2016, 13:54
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Küsnacht, Switzerland
Posts: 2,111
Groaned at 61 Times in 57 Posts
Thanked 5,165 Times in 2,356 Posts
Blueangel has a reputation beyond reputeBlueangel has a reputation beyond reputeBlueangel has a reputation beyond reputeBlueangel has a reputation beyond reputeBlueangel has a reputation beyond reputeBlueangel has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Brexit referendum thread: potential consequences for GB, EU and the Brits in

Quote:
View Post
The only role for politicians should be to merely administrate and execute the will of the people. It works here, why shouldn't it work elsewhere?
Ok, I get that you prefer direct democracy. It has many advantages, but how to introduce it the UK with a populace whose nearest experience to that is voting in reality tv shows? One referendum and they haven't shut up since. One! Can you begin to imagine the backlash if it were 8-10 compulsory referendums per year? No doubt some would relish the opportunity, but do you really think the majority would? We're a politically lazy nation.

It may happen, but not in our lifetime.
Reply With Quote
  #6635  
Old 15.11.2016, 15:05
amogles's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Zurich
Posts: 9,253
Groaned at 181 Times in 156 Posts
Thanked 17,625 Times in 7,484 Posts
amogles has a reputation beyond reputeamogles has a reputation beyond reputeamogles has a reputation beyond reputeamogles has a reputation beyond reputeamogles has a reputation beyond reputeamogles has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Brexit referendum thread: potential consequences for GB, EU and the Brits in

Quote:
View Post
Ok, I get that you prefer direct democracy. It has many advantages, but how to introduce it the UK with a populace whose nearest experience to that is voting in reality tv shows? One referendum and they haven't shut up since. One! Can you begin to imagine the backlash if it were 8-10 compulsory referendums per year? No doubt some would relish the opportunity, but do you really think the majority would? We're a politically lazy nation.

It may happen, but not in our lifetime.
I expect there were people who thought like that when democracy was first introduced.

Change takes time but you've got to start somewhere.

Yes, i agree, the first dabbling into referendums was a bit problematic. Maybe they should have started with a less fundamental question and built it up. A political culture of the type we have in Switzerland doesn't spring up overnight but gets to be that way because people take an appropriate interest in politics and understand how things work. If you look at Swiss history you will see things weren't always the way they are now.
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank amogles for this useful post:
  #6636  
Old 15.11.2016, 15:15
marton's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Kt. Zürich
Posts: 8,583
Groaned at 249 Times in 215 Posts
Thanked 11,609 Times in 6,342 Posts
marton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Brexit referendum thread: potential consequences for GB, EU and the Brits in

Quote:
View Post
I expect there were people who thought like that when democracy was first introduced.

Change takes time but you've got to start somewhere.

Yes, i agree, the first dabbling into referendums was a bit problematic. Maybe they should have started with a less fundamental question and built it up. A political culture of the type we have in Switzerland doesn't spring up overnight but gets to be that way because people take an appropriate interest in politics and understand how things work. If you look at Swiss history you will see things weren't always the way they are now.
Referendums are OK for setting policies or answering specific questions but they are useless as a way to quickly respond to external influences or emergencies.
Reply With Quote
  #6637  
Old 15.11.2016, 15:35
amogles's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Zurich
Posts: 9,253
Groaned at 181 Times in 156 Posts
Thanked 17,625 Times in 7,484 Posts
amogles has a reputation beyond reputeamogles has a reputation beyond reputeamogles has a reputation beyond reputeamogles has a reputation beyond reputeamogles has a reputation beyond reputeamogles has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Brexit referendum thread: potential consequences for GB, EU and the Brits in

Quote:
View Post
Referendums are OK for setting policies or answering specific questions but they are useless as a way to quickly respond to external influences or emergencies.
The Brexit vote was hardly a response to an emergency though, was it?
Reply With Quote
  #6638  
Old 15.11.2016, 17:18
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Küsnacht, Switzerland
Posts: 2,111
Groaned at 61 Times in 57 Posts
Thanked 5,165 Times in 2,356 Posts
Blueangel has a reputation beyond reputeBlueangel has a reputation beyond reputeBlueangel has a reputation beyond reputeBlueangel has a reputation beyond reputeBlueangel has a reputation beyond reputeBlueangel has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Brexit referendum thread: potential consequences for GB, EU and the Brits in

Quote:
View Post
A political culture of the type we have in Switzerland doesn't spring up overnight but gets to be that way because people take an appropriate interest in politics and understand how things work. If you look at Swiss history you will see things weren't always the way they are now.
I've read quite a bit about Swiss history, politics and culture over the past year...for obvious reasons...and finally know more than my OH who lived in Switzerland for 2yrs previously.

The Swiss people know their value and their place in the World. They're not expansionists. They do their national service without question and are overly prepared for outside aggression, but they're also neutral and I think that's the deciding factor which allows direct democracy to thrive here.

Honestly, I feel a system like that in the UK wouldn't be like herding cats, it would be like juggling with cats.
Reply With Quote
  #6639  
Old 15.11.2016, 17:22
amogles's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Zurich
Posts: 9,253
Groaned at 181 Times in 156 Posts
Thanked 17,625 Times in 7,484 Posts
amogles has a reputation beyond reputeamogles has a reputation beyond reputeamogles has a reputation beyond reputeamogles has a reputation beyond reputeamogles has a reputation beyond reputeamogles has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Brexit referendum thread: potential consequences for GB, EU and the Brits in

Quote:
View Post
I've read quite a bit about Swiss history, politics and culture over the past year...for obvious reasons...and finally know more than my OH who lived in Switzerland for 2yrs previously.

The Swiss people know their value and their place in the World. They're not expansionists. They do their national service without question and are overly prepared for outside aggression, but they're also neutral and I think that's the deciding factor which allows direct democracy to thrive here.

Honestly, I feel a system like that in the UK wouldn't be like herding cats, it would be like juggling with cats.
I think the world might be a better place if more countries strived to be a little more like Switzerland.

Our expansionist attitudes in the recent and more distant past have brought out the worst in us rather than the best.
Reply With Quote
The following 4 users would like to thank amogles for this useful post:
  #6640  
Old 15.11.2016, 18:34
marton's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Kt. Zürich
Posts: 8,583
Groaned at 249 Times in 215 Posts
Thanked 11,609 Times in 6,342 Posts
marton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Brexit referendum thread: potential consequences for GB, EU and the Brits in

Quote:
View Post
Quite relevant, actually. If you look at Deutsche Bank, Merkel is unable to bail it out because of Germany's EU membership. Same with Monte Dei Pasche. EU State Aid laws prevents governments from protecting their largest economic engines. Outside the EU, the UK government can service its industries. So it would untie the country's hands in dealing with its problems. This is an EU law that prevents such assistance.
Seems that Deutsche Bank loaned Trump owned companies at least a third of a billion.
Consequently DB is delaying talks with the U.S. Justice Department officials working on a mortgage securities investigation of Deutsche Bank AG in the hope that when Trump is President he will intervene to reduce the proposed 14 Billion fine.

Of course Trump is an honourable man who would never do this.

Edit: According to this source Trump companies also borrowed money from Goldman Sachs and Bank of China.

How Trump will distance himself from all this is not yet published so he can avoid any allegations of undue influence.

Of course Trump is the candidate who was not in the pocket of large corporations!

Last edited by marton; 15.11.2016 at 19:00.
Reply With Quote
Reply




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Latest Referendum, what will be consequences for EU (C permit and B permit) holders? expat2014 Permits/visas/government 3 11.02.2014 08:59
Importing vehicles and the VAT consequences in Switzerland from France BEFO Finance/banking/taxation 6 07.08.2013 15:11
The (Available in CH) Dog Food Review Thread meloncollie Pet corner 44 08.05.2012 20:15
Common-law marriage and consequences in CH Mishto Family matters/health 9 01.10.2011 22:03
Something for the Brits: M&S in CH mark Daily life 11 15.11.2007 12:18


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:51.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0