Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Living in Switzerland > Daily life
View Poll Results: What would you personally prefer to happen?
I want the UK to stay in an ever-closer union 49 23.11%
I want the UK to stay in a loosely connected EU 68 32.08%
I want the UK out because the EU is bad for the UK 22 10.38%
I want the UK out because the EU is a bad thing 23 10.85%
I want the UK out because this would be good for the rest of us 17 8.02%
I don't really care 33 15.57%
Voters: 212. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #9921  
Old 12.10.2017, 12:25
Loz1983's Avatar
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Zürich
Posts: 1,756
Groaned at 498 Times in 304 Posts
Thanked 7,890 Times in 3,093 Posts
Loz1983 has a reputation beyond reputeLoz1983 has a reputation beyond reputeLoz1983 has a reputation beyond reputeLoz1983 has a reputation beyond reputeLoz1983 has a reputation beyond reputeLoz1983 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Brexit referendum thread: potential consequences for GB, EU and the Brits in

Poll by @SkyData suggests 74% of people think no Brexit deal is better than a bad deal while 26% think any deal would be better than no deal.

So either something will be struck at the 11th hour (as always seems to be the case with the EU) or it'll be no deal.
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank Loz1983 for this useful post:
  #9922  
Old 12.10.2017, 13:37
Jim2007's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Kt. Bern
Posts: 2,790
Groaned at 54 Times in 50 Posts
Thanked 3,020 Times in 1,523 Posts
Jim2007 has a reputation beyond reputeJim2007 has a reputation beyond reputeJim2007 has a reputation beyond reputeJim2007 has a reputation beyond reputeJim2007 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Brexit referendum thread: potential consequences for GB, EU and the Brits in

Quote:
View Post
Poll by @SkyData suggests 74% of people think no Brexit deal is better than a bad deal while 26% think any deal would be better than no deal.

So either something will be struck at the 11th hour (as always seems to be the case with the EU) or it'll be no deal.
It is going to be a no deal situation, there is no face saving option for the UK side and as the UK will be a third country, there is no pressure on the EU do patch things up among themselves as the normally do.

The big question is what it takes for them to realise that no deal is the worst deal possible and how do they go about getting back in the room. It is going to be very hard to get any trade deals signed if the major block in the WTO are objecting... no country is going to want to start a trade war with one or more of the big blocks for the sake of the UK, but that could take years to sink in.

Perhaps as Hammond mentioned yesterday the no flights issue or needing to apply for visas to visit mainland Europe....

Perhaps even social unrest as the very people that supported BREXIT start to feel that are not going to get what was promised and take to the streets.

Either which way it is going to be bad news for everyone.
__________________
"There is no passion to be found playing small - in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living." - Nelson Mandela
Reply With Quote
  #9923  
Old 12.10.2017, 13:59
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Küsnacht, Switzerland
Posts: 2,098
Groaned at 61 Times in 57 Posts
Thanked 5,117 Times in 2,330 Posts
Blueangel has a reputation beyond reputeBlueangel has a reputation beyond reputeBlueangel has a reputation beyond reputeBlueangel has a reputation beyond reputeBlueangel has a reputation beyond reputeBlueangel has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Brexit referendum thread: potential consequences for GB, EU and the Brits in

Quote:
View Post
Perhaps as Hammond mentioned yesterday the no flights issue or needing to apply for visas to visit mainland Europe....

Perhaps even social unrest as the very people that supported BREXIT start to feel that are not going to get what was promised and take to the streets.

Either which way it is going to be bad news for everyone.
Precisely.

I do believe that this government are in a no win situation at present. I do believe that social unrest from Brexit suporters in a few years time is a distinct possibility. I've never come across a winning contingent that were more vociferous, obnoxious, threatening and downright paranoid about their victory.

Brexiteers are claiming today that the 'no flights' scenario can't happen. Oh yes it can! Very, very easily. I would hope it to be short lived if it does happen, but it is a very distinct possibility because the government has repeatedly refused to even begin to address the issue of the Open Skies policy. They should have been on that from day 1, along with passporting in the financial sector. Tourism, transport, imports, exports, finance all totally shafted by this oversight! In fact...if you want to make a quick profit, but flexible ferry and Eurotunnel tickets for March 30 & 31 2019 where you can do name changes. Worth a punt

How blind do people have to be to not recognise the distinctly possible impacts of this...?
Quote:
But stalled Brexit negotiations and the singling out of the UK on Tuesday by the International Monetary Fund (IMF) as the only major economy not to see its growth forecast upgraded, has led to what Chancellor Philip Hammond has called a “cloud of uncertainty” hanging over the country.
http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entr...b00abf36465a1c
Reply With Quote
  #9924  
Old 12.10.2017, 14:35
fatmanfilms's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Verbier
Posts: 15,674
Groaned at 252 Times in 213 Posts
Thanked 13,085 Times in 7,362 Posts
fatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Brexit referendum thread: potential consequences for GB, EU and the Brits in

Quote:
View Post
Yes, and I am also going to learn the mandolin.

Not saying how long it will take, how much it will cost, what I'll do with my new-found skill or even when I'll start. Plus I might be absolutely useless at it.

But everyone knows I'm going to learn the mandolin.
Better example would be giving up the mandolin after over 30 years of trying to learn as you never improved & got what you expected out of it
Reply With Quote
  #9925  
Old 12.10.2017, 14:48
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Ostschweiz
Posts: 5,128
Groaned at 159 Times in 134 Posts
Thanked 6,541 Times in 3,361 Posts
Urs Max has a reputation beyond reputeUrs Max has a reputation beyond reputeUrs Max has a reputation beyond reputeUrs Max has a reputation beyond reputeUrs Max has a reputation beyond reputeUrs Max has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Brexit referendum thread: potential consequences for GB, EU and the Brits in

Quote:
View Post
Poll by @SkyData suggests 74% of people think no Brexit deal is better than a bad deal while 26% think any deal would be better than no deal.

So either something will be struck at the 11th hour (as always seems to be the case with the EU) or it'll be no deal.
Useless poll, pure clickbait generating. Without even giving an example what "bad" may look like, everybody will have their own unique definition. Ask 2000 people and you get 3000 different definitions.
Reply With Quote
  #9926  
Old 12.10.2017, 15:08
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Küsnacht, Switzerland
Posts: 2,098
Groaned at 61 Times in 57 Posts
Thanked 5,117 Times in 2,330 Posts
Blueangel has a reputation beyond reputeBlueangel has a reputation beyond reputeBlueangel has a reputation beyond reputeBlueangel has a reputation beyond reputeBlueangel has a reputation beyond reputeBlueangel has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Brexit referendum thread: potential consequences for GB, EU and the Brits in

Quote:
Pound Slides as EU's Barnier Says Brexit Talks at ‘Deadlock’
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...ks-at-deadlock
Reply With Quote
  #9927  
Old 12.10.2017, 16:57
marton's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Kt. Zürich
Posts: 8,564
Groaned at 246 Times in 212 Posts
Thanked 11,556 Times in 6,310 Posts
marton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Brexit referendum thread: potential consequences for GB, EU and the Brits in

Quote:
View Post
Precisely.

I do believe that this government are in a no win situation at present. I do believe that social unrest from Brexit suporters in a few years time is a distinct possibility. I've never come across a winning contingent that were more vociferous, obnoxious, threatening and downright paranoid about their victory.

Brexiteers are claiming today that the 'no flights' scenario can't happen. Oh yes it can! Very, very easily. I would hope it to be short lived if it does happen, but it is a very distinct possibility because the government has repeatedly refused to even begin to address the issue of the Open Skies policy. They should have been on that from day 1, along with passporting in the financial sector. Tourism, transport, imports, exports, finance all totally shafted by this oversight! In fact...if you want to make a quick profit, but flexible ferry and Eurotunnel tickets for March 30 & 31 2019 where you can do name changes. Worth a punt

How blind do people have to be to not recognise the distinctly possible impacts of this...?
http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entr...b00abf36465a1c
The details of Brexit were never clearly stated so people had their own expectations and so will be disappointed if they are not delivered, a random selection of expectations which may or may not be delivered by Brexit;
  • UK pensioners in the EU continue to have medical expenses paid and continue to benefit from UK pension increases
  • UK workers in the EU see no negative changes in terms and conditions
  • UK people continue to travel to Europe for pleasure and holidays with no increase in formalities or costs.
  • UK cost of living stays the same or improved
  • The NHS will benefit financially.
  • UK workers see less competition for employment opportunities
__________________
It is naive to assume my posts are my own work
Reply With Quote
The following 2 users would like to thank marton for this useful post:
  #9928  
Old 12.10.2017, 18:18
StirB's Avatar
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Zurich
Posts: 2,406
Groaned at 62 Times in 53 Posts
Thanked 3,319 Times in 1,418 Posts
StirB has a reputation beyond reputeStirB has a reputation beyond reputeStirB has a reputation beyond reputeStirB has a reputation beyond reputeStirB has a reputation beyond reputeStirB has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Brexit referendum thread: potential consequences for GB, EU and the Brits in

Quote:
View Post
The details of Brexit were never clearly stated so people had their own expectations and so will be disappointed if they are not delivered, a random selection of expectations which may or may not be delivered by Brexit;
  • UK pensioners in the EU continue to have medical expenses paid and continue to benefit from UK pension increases
  • UK workers in the EU see no negative changes in terms and conditions
  • UK people continue to travel to Europe for pleasure and holidays with no increase in formalities or costs.
  • UK cost of living stays the same or improved
  • The NHS will benefit financially.
  • UK workers see less competition for employment opportunities
  • There will be fewer gypsies and swarthy people.
Reply With Quote
The following 2 users would like to thank StirB for this useful post:
  #9929  
Old 12.10.2017, 21:10
Loz1983's Avatar
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Zürich
Posts: 1,756
Groaned at 498 Times in 304 Posts
Thanked 7,890 Times in 3,093 Posts
Loz1983 has a reputation beyond reputeLoz1983 has a reputation beyond reputeLoz1983 has a reputation beyond reputeLoz1983 has a reputation beyond reputeLoz1983 has a reputation beyond reputeLoz1983 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Brexit referendum thread: potential consequences for GB, EU and the Brits in

Quote:
View Post
Pound Slides as EU's Barnier Says Brexit Talks at ‘Deadlock’

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...ks-at-deadlock
#FakeNews
Attached Thumbnails
brexit-referendum-thread-potential-consequences-gb-eu-brits-ch-10-12-2017-8-08-27-pm.jpg  
Reply With Quote
  #9930  
Old 13.10.2017, 00:54
marton's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Kt. Zürich
Posts: 8,564
Groaned at 246 Times in 212 Posts
Thanked 11,556 Times in 6,310 Posts
marton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Brexit referendum thread: potential consequences for GB, EU and the Brits in

The EU Withdrawal Bill had been scheduled for scrutiny by MPs next week, but has now been taken out of the parliamentary calendar because the Government faces defeat on more than a dozen hostile amendments.

Source1

Source2

The pound rallied in later trading after a leaked draft of the conclusions from next week’s European council meeting, revealed that the EU27 could be prepared to start laying the groundwork for the next phase of talks (trade deal) to begin at the end of the year.

I do not see how May can ever bring this mess to a conclusion when she has such a narrow majority
__________________
It is naive to assume my posts are my own work
Reply With Quote
  #9931  
Old 13.10.2017, 10:16
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Ostschweiz
Posts: 5,128
Groaned at 159 Times in 134 Posts
Thanked 6,541 Times in 3,361 Posts
Urs Max has a reputation beyond reputeUrs Max has a reputation beyond reputeUrs Max has a reputation beyond reputeUrs Max has a reputation beyond reputeUrs Max has a reputation beyond reputeUrs Max has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Brexit referendum thread: potential consequences for GB, EU and the Brits in

Quote:
View Post
#FakeNews
So the £ didn't fall?
Reply With Quote
  #9932  
Old 13.10.2017, 10:41
marton's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Kt. Zürich
Posts: 8,564
Groaned at 246 Times in 212 Posts
Thanked 11,556 Times in 6,310 Posts
marton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Brexit referendum thread: potential consequences for GB, EU and the Brits in

Quote:
View Post
Precisely.

I do believe that this government are in a no win situation at present. I do believe that social unrest from Brexit suporters in a few years time is a distinct possibility. I've never come across a winning contingent that were more vociferous, obnoxious, threatening and downright paranoid about their victory.

Brexiteers are claiming today that the 'no flights' scenario can't happen. Oh yes it can! Very, very easily. I would hope it to be short lived if it does happen, but it is a very distinct possibility because the government has repeatedly refused to even begin to address the issue of the Open Skies policy. They should have been on that from day 1, along with passporting in the financial sector. Tourism, transport, imports, exports, finance all totally shafted by this oversight! In fact...if you want to make a quick profit, but flexible ferry and Eurotunnel tickets for March 30 & 31 2019 where you can do name changes. Worth a punt

How blind do people have to be to not recognise the distinctly possible impacts of this...?
http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entr...b00abf36465a1c
I agree about some of the Brexiteers but exactly how many hard liners exist is a good question!

Let us not forget earlier this year "Theresa May calls for general election to secure Brexit mandate"
Her Brexit mandate was not secured, quite the opposite!
So how many people feel strongly about Brexit is open to question?
Reply With Quote
  #9933  
Old 13.10.2017, 11:18
22 yards's Avatar
Only in moderation
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Basel-Land
Posts: 7,310
Groaned at 210 Times in 168 Posts
Thanked 12,968 Times in 5,329 Posts
22 yards has a reputation beyond repute22 yards has a reputation beyond repute22 yards has a reputation beyond repute22 yards has a reputation beyond repute22 yards has a reputation beyond repute22 yards has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Brexit referendum thread: potential consequences for GB, EU and the Brits in

Quote:
View Post
#FakeNews
Loz, why do you keep setting yourself up? It's like shooting fish in a barrel.

The pound fell yesterday on reports of a deadlock in Brexit talks. That's what your graph shows. Later in the day, it rallied as other news came out. Blueangel's post at 14:08 CEST was accurate.

Clearly, you didn't bother to scroll down the Bloomberg link that Blueangel provided and read the follow-up report published at 19:13 CEST (nearly an hour before you posted your "#FakeNews" claim).

This may come as news to you, but currencies fluctuate on all sorts of news.

If I write "It's sunny and warm in Basel!", and three hours later a thunder storm rolls in, I suppose you'd claim my post was "#FakeNews", too.

Here's a graphic from the Bloomberg report to explain all this very clearly.
Attached Thumbnails
brexit-referendum-thread-potential-consequences-gb-eu-brits-ch-gbp.jpg  
Reply With Quote
The following 6 users would like to thank 22 yards for this useful post:
  #9934  
Old 13.10.2017, 12:23
Loz1983's Avatar
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Zürich
Posts: 1,756
Groaned at 498 Times in 304 Posts
Thanked 7,890 Times in 3,093 Posts
Loz1983 has a reputation beyond reputeLoz1983 has a reputation beyond reputeLoz1983 has a reputation beyond reputeLoz1983 has a reputation beyond reputeLoz1983 has a reputation beyond reputeLoz1983 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Brexit referendum thread: potential consequences for GB, EU and the Brits in

Quote:
View Post
Loz, why do you keep setting yourself up? It's like shooting fish in a barrel.

The pound fell yesterday on reports of a deadlock in Brexit talks. That's what your graph shows. Later in the day, it rallied as other news came out. Blueangel's post at 14:08 CEST was accurate.

Clearly, you didn't bother to scroll down the Bloomberg link that Blueangel provided and read the follow-up report published at 19:13 CEST (nearly an hour before you posted your "#FakeNews" claim).

This may come as news to you, but currencies fluctuate on all sorts of news.

If I write "It's sunny and warm in Basel!", and three hours later a thunder storm rolls in, I suppose you'd claim my post was "#FakeNews", too.

Here's a graphic from the Bloomberg report to explain all this very clearly.
It's both misleading and sensationalist. Bloomberg are terrible for this. Making a crisis out of one day in Brexit, and note they haven't changed the headline.

Last edited by Loz1983; 13.10.2017 at 12:54.
Reply With Quote
  #9935  
Old 13.10.2017, 12:25
StirB's Avatar
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Zurich
Posts: 2,406
Groaned at 62 Times in 53 Posts
Thanked 3,319 Times in 1,418 Posts
StirB has a reputation beyond reputeStirB has a reputation beyond reputeStirB has a reputation beyond reputeStirB has a reputation beyond reputeStirB has a reputation beyond reputeStirB has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Brexit referendum thread: potential consequences for GB, EU and the Brits in

Quote:
View Post
It's both misleading and sensationalist. Bloomberg are terrible for this. making a crisis out of one day in Brexit, and note they haven't changed the headline.
Dude, look at the BLOOMBERG chart. Two things happening close to each other doesn't mean one or the other of them didn't happen.
Reply With Quote
The following 2 users would like to thank StirB for this useful post:
  #9936  
Old 13.10.2017, 12:35
Loz1983's Avatar
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Zürich
Posts: 1,756
Groaned at 498 Times in 304 Posts
Thanked 7,890 Times in 3,093 Posts
Loz1983 has a reputation beyond reputeLoz1983 has a reputation beyond reputeLoz1983 has a reputation beyond reputeLoz1983 has a reputation beyond reputeLoz1983 has a reputation beyond reputeLoz1983 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Brexit referendum thread: potential consequences for GB, EU and the Brits in

Quote:
View Post
Dude, look at the BLOOMBERG chart. Two things happening close to each other doesn't mean one or the other of them didn't happen.
Lets look at the last 6 months. This is puffery tabloid journalism, pure and simple.
Attached Thumbnails
brexit-referendum-thread-potential-consequences-gb-eu-brits-ch-10-13-2017-11-31-36-am.jpg  
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank Loz1983 for this useful post:
  #9937  
Old 13.10.2017, 12:40
22 yards's Avatar
Only in moderation
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Basel-Land
Posts: 7,310
Groaned at 210 Times in 168 Posts
Thanked 12,968 Times in 5,329 Posts
22 yards has a reputation beyond repute22 yards has a reputation beyond repute22 yards has a reputation beyond repute22 yards has a reputation beyond repute22 yards has a reputation beyond repute22 yards has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Brexit referendum thread: potential consequences for GB, EU and the Brits in

Quote:
View Post
It's both misleading and sensationalist. Bloomberg are terrible for this. making a crisis out of one day in Brexit, and note they haven't changed the headline.
It's precise and exact. Here, let me help you a little more. The headline for the article published at 14:58 CEST was as Blueangel posted. The headline for the second article was almost the opposite of the first, about the pound surging.

Two articles, two different scenarios for the pound, two headlines.
Reply With Quote
  #9938  
Old 13.10.2017, 12:42
22 yards's Avatar
Only in moderation
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Basel-Land
Posts: 7,310
Groaned at 210 Times in 168 Posts
Thanked 12,968 Times in 5,329 Posts
22 yards has a reputation beyond repute22 yards has a reputation beyond repute22 yards has a reputation beyond repute22 yards has a reputation beyond repute22 yards has a reputation beyond repute22 yards has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Brexit referendum thread: potential consequences for GB, EU and the Brits in

Quote:
View Post
Lets look at the last 6 months. This is puffery tabloid journalism, pure and simple.
Bloomberg is tabloid?

At this rate, Trump's only friend in the media is going to be Breitbart, and with friends like Bannon, who needs enemies?

Loz, the Bloomberg report was on a single event. They weren't reporting on the performance of the pound over the last half-year. Would you prefer that they report on the performance of all currencies since the beginning of time, next time they write about events in the market this morning?
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank 22 yards for this useful post:
  #9939  
Old 13.10.2017, 12:46
baboon's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Rheintal
Posts: 3,009
Groaned at 95 Times in 84 Posts
Thanked 4,056 Times in 1,972 Posts
baboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Brexit referendum thread: potential consequences for GB, EU and the Brits in

Quote:
View Post
Lets look at the last 6 months. This is puffery tabloid journalism, pure and simple.
That is puffery Loz posting, pure and simple.

As you seem to want to look at the long-term picture let's have a look at the past 2 years covering the whole Brexit period. And let's look at GBP:EUR as it is Europe we are talking about and the US has its own issues.


As you fully know, the other posts above are talking about an immediate impact.
Attached Thumbnails
brexit-referendum-thread-potential-consequences-gb-eu-brits-ch-2017-10-13_11-40-07.jpg  
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank baboon for this useful post:
  #9940  
Old 13.10.2017, 12:53
Loz1983's Avatar
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Zürich
Posts: 1,756
Groaned at 498 Times in 304 Posts
Thanked 7,890 Times in 3,093 Posts
Loz1983 has a reputation beyond reputeLoz1983 has a reputation beyond reputeLoz1983 has a reputation beyond reputeLoz1983 has a reputation beyond reputeLoz1983 has a reputation beyond reputeLoz1983 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Brexit referendum thread: potential consequences for GB, EU and the Brits in

Quote:
View Post
That is puffery Loz posting, pure and simple.

As you seem to want to look at the long-term picture let's have a look at the past 2 years covering the whole Brexit period. And let's look at GBP:EUR as it is Europe we are talking about and the US has its own issues.


As you fully know, the other posts above are talking about an immediate impact.
Let's have a look at the real long term picture then...

If you zoom in far enough you can make any point you want.
Attached Thumbnails
brexit-referendum-thread-potential-consequences-gb-eu-brits-ch-10-13-2017-11-49-29-am.jpg  
Reply With Quote
Reply




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 3 (0 members and 3 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Latest Referendum, what will be consequences for EU (C permit and B permit) holders? expat2014 Permits/visas/government 3 11.02.2014 08:59
Importing vehicles and the VAT consequences in Switzerland from France BEFO Finance/banking/taxation 6 07.08.2013 15:11
The (Available in CH) Dog Food Review Thread meloncollie Pet corner 44 08.05.2012 20:15
Common-law marriage and consequences in CH Mishto Family matters/health 9 01.10.2011 22:03
Something for the Brits: M&S in CH mark Daily life 11 15.11.2007 12:18


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:26.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0