Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Living in Switzerland > Daily life  
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #17521  
Old 05.12.2020, 20:55
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Nyon
Posts: 3,841
Groaned at 182 Times in 136 Posts
Thanked 5,091 Times in 2,413 Posts
bowlie has a reputation beyond reputebowlie has a reputation beyond reputebowlie has a reputation beyond reputebowlie has a reputation beyond reputebowlie has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Coronavirus

All vaccines have some side effects. Rarely are they serious. Not since Salk’s polio vaccine in the 50s at least.
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank bowlie for this useful post:
  #17522  
Old 05.12.2020, 20:58
fatmanfilms's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Verbier
Posts: 19,419
Groaned at 413 Times in 307 Posts
Thanked 19,375 Times in 10,405 Posts
fatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
View Post
All vaccines have some side effects. Rarely are they serious. Not since Salk’s polio vaccine in the 50s at least.
However there have not been that many new vaccines in 70 years to my knowledge. Still waiting for AIDS for more than half that time, to put things in perspective.
Reply With Quote
  #17523  
Old 05.12.2020, 21:04
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Nyon
Posts: 3,841
Groaned at 182 Times in 136 Posts
Thanked 5,091 Times in 2,413 Posts
bowlie has a reputation beyond reputebowlie has a reputation beyond reputebowlie has a reputation beyond reputebowlie has a reputation beyond reputebowlie has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
View Post
However there have not been that many new vaccines in 70 years to my knowledge. Still waiting for AIDS for more than half that time, to put things in perspective.
Well, with a bit of luck the new technologies that are being developed will change that.
Reply With Quote
The following 2 users would like to thank bowlie for this useful post:
  #17524  
Old 05.12.2020, 21:11
22 yards's Avatar
Only in moderation
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Basel-Land
Posts: 9,007
Groaned at 283 Times in 224 Posts
Thanked 19,074 Times in 7,534 Posts
22 yards has a reputation beyond repute22 yards has a reputation beyond repute22 yards has a reputation beyond repute22 yards has a reputation beyond repute22 yards has a reputation beyond repute22 yards has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
View Post
However there have not been that many new vaccines in 70 years to my knowledge. Still waiting for AIDS for more than half that time, to put things in perspective.
Seriously? One might argue that almost ALL of the important vaccines have been developed in the last 70 years!

From our friends at Wikipedia:
  • 1952 First vaccine for polio (Salk vaccine)
  • 1954 First vaccine for Japanese encephalitis
  • 1954 First vaccine for anthrax
  • 1957 First vaccine for adenovirus-4 and 7
  • 1962 First oral polio vaccine (Sabin vaccine)
  • 1963 First vaccine for measles
  • 1967 First vaccine for mumps
  • 1970 First vaccine for rubella
  • 1977 First vaccine for pneumonia (Streptococcus pneumoniae)
  • 1978 First vaccine for meningitis (Neisseria meningitidis)
  • 1980 Smallpox declared eradicated worldwide due to vaccination efforts
  • 1981 First vaccine for hepatitis B (first vaccine to target a cause of cancer)
  • 1984 First vaccine for chicken pox
  • 1985 First vaccine for Haemophilus influenzae type b (HiB)
  • 1989 First vaccine for Q fever
  • 1991 First vaccine for hepatitis A
  • 1998 First vaccine for Lyme disease
  • 1998 First vaccine for rotavirus
  • 2003 First nasal influenza vaccine approved in U.S. (FluMist)
  • 2006 First vaccine for human papillomavirus (which is a cause of cervical cancer)
  • 2012 First vaccine for hepatitis E
  • 2012 First quadrivalent (4-strain) influenza vaccine
  • 2015 First vaccine for enterovirus 71, one cause of hand foot mouth disease
  • 2015 First vaccine for malaria
  • 2015 First vaccine for dengue fever
  • 2019 First vaccine for ebola approved
  • 2020 First vaccine for COVID-19 approved, which is also the first RNA vaccine to be approved

Also, I assume you're waiting for an AIDS vaccine, rather than AIDS itself. As explained previously, that's been more than tricky. But who knows, maybe with RNA vaccines now proven possible and effective, maybe there'll be a further breakthrough.
Reply With Quote
The following 7 users would like to thank 22 yards for this useful post:
  #17525  
Old 05.12.2020, 21:33
fatmanfilms's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Verbier
Posts: 19,419
Groaned at 413 Times in 307 Posts
Thanked 19,375 Times in 10,405 Posts
fatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
View Post
Seriously? One might argue that almost ALL of the important vaccines have been developed in the last 70 years!

From our friends at Wikipedia:
  • 1952 First vaccine for polio (Salk vaccine)
  • 1954 First vaccine for Japanese encephalitis
  • 1954 First vaccine for anthrax
  • 1957 First vaccine for adenovirus-4 and 7
  • 1962 First oral polio vaccine (Sabin vaccine)
  • 1963 First vaccine for measles
  • 1967 First vaccine for mumps
  • 1970 First vaccine for rubella
  • 1977 First vaccine for pneumonia (Streptococcus pneumoniae)
  • 1978 First vaccine for meningitis (Neisseria meningitidis)
  • 1980 Smallpox declared eradicated worldwide due to vaccination efforts
  • 1981 First vaccine for hepatitis B (first vaccine to target a cause of cancer)
  • 1984 First vaccine for chicken pox
  • 1985 First vaccine for Haemophilus influenzae type b (HiB)
  • 1989 First vaccine for Q fever
  • 1991 First vaccine for hepatitis A
  • 1998 First vaccine for Lyme disease
  • 1998 First vaccine for rotavirus
  • 2003 First nasal influenza vaccine approved in U.S. (FluMist)
  • 2006 First vaccine for human papillomavirus (which is a cause of cervical cancer)
  • 2012 First vaccine for hepatitis E
  • 2012 First quadrivalent (4-strain) influenza vaccine
  • 2015 First vaccine for enterovirus 71, one cause of hand foot mouth disease
  • 2015 First vaccine for malaria
  • 2015 First vaccine for dengue fever
  • 2019 First vaccine for ebola approved
  • 2020 First vaccine for COVID-19 approved, which is also the first RNA vaccine to be approved

Also, I assume you're waiting for an AIDS vaccine, rather than AIDS itself. As explained previously, that's been more than tricky. But who knows, maybe with RNA vaccines now proven possible and effective, maybe there'll be a further breakthrough.
Had several of those diseases, I don't think they were considered life threatening just something kids got, we even went to parties to catch then to get it out of the way.. I do admit Polio & Smallpox vaccines have been successful.
FWIW the COVID vaccine does not have normal approval, just for emergency use, not sure how many in your list fall into the same category.
Reply With Quote
The following 2 users groan at fatmanfilms for this post:
  #17526  
Old 05.12.2020, 21:43
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Nyon
Posts: 3,841
Groaned at 182 Times in 136 Posts
Thanked 5,091 Times in 2,413 Posts
bowlie has a reputation beyond reputebowlie has a reputation beyond reputebowlie has a reputation beyond reputebowlie has a reputation beyond reputebowlie has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
View Post
Had several of those diseases, I don't think they were considered life threatening just something kids got, we even went to parties to catch then to get it out of the way.. I do admit Polio & Smallpox vaccines have been successful.
FWIW the COVID vaccine does not have normal approval, just for emergency use, not sure how many in your list fall into the same category.
Measles still kills. Frim the WHO.
Quote:
Worldwide more than 140,000 people died from measles in 2018, according to new estimates from the World Health Organization (WHO) and the United States Centers for Diseases Control and Prevention (CDC). These deaths occurred as measles cases surged globally, amidst devastating outbreaks in all regions.
Reply With Quote
The following 4 users would like to thank bowlie for this useful post:
  #17527  
Old 05.12.2020, 21:50
fatmanfilms's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Verbier
Posts: 19,419
Groaned at 413 Times in 307 Posts
Thanked 19,375 Times in 10,405 Posts
fatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
View Post
Measles still kills. Frim the WHO.
Any advance on 1 then, even so 55 years later 207k people died in 2019 up 50% from 2016. R rate is about 15
Sounds like it was not that successful https://www.who.int/news/item/12-11-...-lives-in-2019

How many years to eradicate COVID-19?
Reply With Quote
This user groans at fatmanfilms for this post:
  #17528  
Old 05.12.2020, 22:08
Pancakes's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Zurich-ish
Posts: 4,223
Groaned at 232 Times in 164 Posts
Thanked 8,595 Times in 3,266 Posts
Pancakes has a reputation beyond reputePancakes has a reputation beyond reputePancakes has a reputation beyond reputePancakes has a reputation beyond reputePancakes has a reputation beyond reputePancakes has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
View Post
Astra Zeneca had side effects on the central nervous system with their swine flu vaccine
Oh, I guess I didn't know that about their swine flu vaccine. After my friend had told me that on the phone, she told me to Google "AstraZeneca COVID vaccine nervous system side effects" (something like that) to see what she was talking about... So, I did. And I found this:

Covid-19 vaccine trial participant had serious neurological symptoms, but could be discharged today, AstraZeneca CEO says
https://www.statnews.com/2020/09/09/...atient-report/

"The participant who triggered a global shutdown of AstraZeneca’s Phase 3 Covid-19 vaccine trials was a woman in the United Kingdom who experienced neurological symptoms consistent with a rare but serious spinal inflammatory disorder called transverse myelitis, the drug maker’s chief executive, Pascal Soriot, said during a private conference call with investors on Wednesday morning."


So I think it does go to show that some of these vaccines can potentially have very serious side effects. As stated, though, the trial was shutdown because of it. My friend said she trusts the Pfizer vaccine but not the AstraZeneca vaccine.
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank Pancakes for this useful post:
  #17529  
Old 05.12.2020, 22:08
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Location: Zürich
Posts: 300
Groaned at 25 Times in 17 Posts
Thanked 301 Times in 158 Posts
vladest has a reputation beyond reputevladest has a reputation beyond reputevladest has a reputation beyond reputevladest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
View Post
Any advance on 1 then, even so 55 years later 207k people died in 2019 up 50% from 2016. R rate is about 15
Sounds like it was not that successful https://www.who.int/news/item/12-11-...-lives-in-2019

How many years to eradicate COVID-19?
Quote:
Each year, rotavirus causes approximately 111 million episodes of gastroenteritis requiring only home care, 25 million clinic visits, 2 million hospitalizations, and 352,000–592,000 deaths (median, 440,000 deaths) in children <5 years of age. By age 5, nearly every child will have an episode of rotavirus gastroenteritis, 1 in 5 will visit a clinic, 1 in 60 will be hospitalized, and approximately 1 in 293 will die. Children in the poorest countries account for 82% of rotavirus deaths
since its poorest countries mostly, noone cares
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank vladest for this useful post:
  #17530  
Old 05.12.2020, 22:12
fatmanfilms's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Verbier
Posts: 19,419
Groaned at 413 Times in 307 Posts
Thanked 19,375 Times in 10,405 Posts
fatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
View Post
since its poorest countries mostly, noone cares
Thats why lockdowns have been an acceptable action.
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank fatmanfilms for this useful post:
  #17531  
Old 05.12.2020, 22:23
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Ostschweiz
Posts: 8,168
Groaned at 387 Times in 295 Posts
Thanked 10,616 Times in 5,604 Posts
Urs Max has a reputation beyond reputeUrs Max has a reputation beyond reputeUrs Max has a reputation beyond reputeUrs Max has a reputation beyond reputeUrs Max has a reputation beyond reputeUrs Max has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
View Post
Pfizer’s vaccine factory in Puurs, Belgium is producing the COVID-19 virus for the UK and will be dispatched to the UK by lorry and plane as soon as it is ready.
Passenger air traffic is down by 50-60-70%, freeing lots of airplane capacity. This will probably be pretty useful, and the airplane use for vaccine transport a big relief for the passenger airlines.
Quote:
View Post
Visp is a lot closer than Belgium.

Rail service from Visp to every (standard guage) station in the country. 12 hours maximum.
The Moderna vaccine produced in Visp is planned to get transported to Spain for the final "fill and finish" by Laboratorios Farmacéuticos Rovi SA.
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank Urs Max for this useful post:
  #17532  
Old 05.12.2020, 23:06
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2020
Location: Basel
Posts: 130
Groaned at 50 Times in 24 Posts
Thanked 147 Times in 87 Posts
BoredToDeath has become a little unpopularBoredToDeath has become a little unpopular
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
View Post

How many years to eradicate COVID-19?
I calculated this once using numbers available, without vaccine it will take around 5 years to get significant herd immunity. With vaccine or without I think Covid is here to stay pretty much forever. It will be with us next season I suspect.
Reply With Quote
The following 2 users would like to thank BoredToDeath for this useful post:
  #17533  
Old 05.12.2020, 23:32
22 yards's Avatar
Only in moderation
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Basel-Land
Posts: 9,007
Groaned at 283 Times in 224 Posts
Thanked 19,074 Times in 7,534 Posts
22 yards has a reputation beyond repute22 yards has a reputation beyond repute22 yards has a reputation beyond repute22 yards has a reputation beyond repute22 yards has a reputation beyond repute22 yards has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
View Post
Had several of those diseases, I don't think they were considered life threatening just something kids got, we even went to parties to catch then to get it out of the way.. I do admit Polio & Smallpox vaccines have been successful.
FWIW the COVID vaccine does not have normal approval, just for emergency use, not sure how many in your list fall into the same category.
Out-and-out trolling. You know full well that many of the diseases for which vaccines have now been developed are killers. In fact, most of those on the list I provided can have fatal consequences. What's the point of you denying that vaccines not only have been developed over the last few decades, but are also highly effective at providing protection and saving lives?

The COVID-19 vaccines will likely all have full approval by the end of 2021. Without checking, I think the others on the list are all approved by at least the EMA or the FDA, even the Ebola vaccine.
Quote:
View Post
Any advance on 1 then, even so 55 years later 207k people died in 2019 up 50% from 2016. R rate is about 15
Sounds like it was not that successful https://www.who.int/news/item/12-11-...-lives-in-2019

How many years to eradicate COVID-19?
More trolling. How many people WHO ARE VACCINATED AGAINST MEASLES died from the disease? Efficacy of vaccines isn't the problem. Vaccines save millions of lives. It's distribution and uptake of vaccines that isn't up to scratch.

Vaccines are a valuable tool for eradication of disease, but that is not the primary objective of vaccination -- which is to protect the individual who is vaccinated. If enough people are vaccinated, the disease may be eradicable, as smallpox has been and polio would have been if the few remaining clusters of people at risk had been vaccinated.

Last edited by 22 yards; 06.12.2020 at 00:10.
Reply With Quote
The following 3 users would like to thank 22 yards for this useful post:
  #17534  
Old 05.12.2020, 23:58
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2020
Location: Frick, Aargau
Posts: 1,234
Groaned at 28 Times in 24 Posts
Thanked 1,670 Times in 862 Posts
HickvonFrick has a reputation beyond reputeHickvonFrick has a reputation beyond reputeHickvonFrick has a reputation beyond reputeHickvonFrick has a reputation beyond reputeHickvonFrick has a reputation beyond reputeHickvonFrick has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
View Post
I calculated this once using numbers available, without vaccine it will take around 5 years to get significant herd immunity. With vaccine or without I think Covid is here to stay pretty much forever. It will be with us next season I suspect.
I don't think you can even guess at how long it would take, as it's behaviour dependent and also depends on how long immunity lasts for.
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank HickvonFrick for this useful post:
  #17535  
Old 06.12.2020, 00:09
22 yards's Avatar
Only in moderation
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Basel-Land
Posts: 9,007
Groaned at 283 Times in 224 Posts
Thanked 19,074 Times in 7,534 Posts
22 yards has a reputation beyond repute22 yards has a reputation beyond repute22 yards has a reputation beyond repute22 yards has a reputation beyond repute22 yards has a reputation beyond repute22 yards has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
View Post
Oh, I guess I didn't know that about their swine flu vaccine. After my friend had told me that on the phone, she told me to Google "AstraZeneca COVID vaccine nervous system side effects" (something like that) to see what she was talking about... So, I did. And I found this:

Covid-19 vaccine trial participant had serious neurological symptoms, but could be discharged today, AstraZeneca CEO says
https://www.statnews.com/2020/09/09/...atient-report/

"The participant who triggered a global shutdown of AstraZeneca’s Phase 3 Covid-19 vaccine trials was a woman in the United Kingdom who experienced neurological symptoms consistent with a rare but serious spinal inflammatory disorder called transverse myelitis, the drug maker’s chief executive, Pascal Soriot, said during a private conference call with investors on Wednesday morning."


So I think it does go to show that some of these vaccines can potentially have very serious side effects. As stated, though, the trial was shutdown because of it. My friend said she trusts the Pfizer vaccine but not the AstraZeneca vaccine.
It would be dangerous to assume that this one case of myelitis should be attributed to the vaccine. The woman could have been suffering from the disease already or contracted it completely independently of the vaccine.
Reply With Quote
The following 4 users would like to thank 22 yards for this useful post:
  #17536  
Old 06.12.2020, 01:03
baboon's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Rheintal
Posts: 4,219
Groaned at 160 Times in 139 Posts
Thanked 7,347 Times in 3,360 Posts
baboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
View Post
Passenger air traffic is down by 50-60-70%, freeing lots of airplane capacity. This will probably be pretty useful, and the airplane use for vaccine transport a big relief for the passenger airlines.

The Moderna vaccine produced in Visp is planned to get transported to Spain for the final "fill and finish" by Laboratorios Farmacéuticos Rovi SA.
They're using military planes.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...-hit-by-brexit
Reply With Quote
The following 2 users would like to thank baboon for this useful post:
  #17537  
Old 06.12.2020, 01:20
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2020
Location: Basel
Posts: 130
Groaned at 50 Times in 24 Posts
Thanked 147 Times in 87 Posts
BoredToDeath has become a little unpopularBoredToDeath has become a little unpopular
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
View Post
Well, with a bit of luck the new technologies that are being developed will change that.
How many anti-viral vaccines do we know that develop life-long immunity? Very very few. If AIDS vaccine would provide short-term protection only and would require re-vaccination it will be an epid. disaster. Knowing very well the epid. situation and attitudes towards AIDS treatments in a developing World I don't have high expectations from the vaccine effectiveness if it is does not provide life-long protection from infection.
Reply With Quote
The following 2 users would like to thank BoredToDeath for this useful post:
  #17538  
Old 06.12.2020, 10:27
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Geneva
Posts: 529
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 483 Times in 228 Posts
MajorGrubert has earned the respect of manyMajorGrubert has earned the respect of manyMajorGrubert has earned the respect of many
Re: Coronavirus

Switzerland will authorize COVID-19 vaccines in January. Then they plan to start vaccinating 70,000 people per day. By the summer, 6 million people in the country will be vaccinated.

Risk groups to be prioritized are the elderly and those with conditions such as diabetes, chronic pulmonary disease or hypertension. Family doctors will contact their patients for that purpose.

The army will be in charge of storing the vaccines. Locations are kept secret due to risk of sabotage/theft/espionnage.

https://nzzas.nzz.ch/schweiz/corona-...ein-ld.1590560 (paywall)
https://www.20min.ch/story/impfaktio...r-588978011797
Reply With Quote
The following 5 users would like to thank MajorGrubert for this useful post:
  #17539  
Old 06.12.2020, 10:41
komsomolez's Avatar
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Ausserschwyz
Posts: 997
Groaned at 30 Times in 27 Posts
Thanked 1,887 Times in 731 Posts
komsomolez has a reputation beyond reputekomsomolez has a reputation beyond reputekomsomolez has a reputation beyond reputekomsomolez has a reputation beyond reputekomsomolez has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
View Post
Switzerland will authorize COVID-19 vaccines in January. Then they plan to start vaccinating 70,000 people per day. By the summer, 6 million people in the country will be vaccinated.

Risk groups to be prioritized are the elderly and those with conditions such as diabetes, chronic pulmonary disease or hypertension. Family doctors will contact their patients for that purpose.

The army will be in charge of storing the vaccines. Locations are kept secret due to risk of sabotage/theft/espionnage.

https://nzzas.nzz.ch/schweiz/corona-...ein-ld.1590560 (paywall)
https://www.20min.ch/story/impfaktio...r-588978011797
Good. This is the most tangible statement from BAG I have heard so far, and it sounds reasonable.
Reply With Quote
  #17540  
Old 06.12.2020, 11:00
fatmanfilms's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Verbier
Posts: 19,419
Groaned at 413 Times in 307 Posts
Thanked 19,375 Times in 10,405 Posts
fatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Coronavirus

Saw this in my Facebook feed this morning:-
"Most of my friends in 2019 - GMO food BAD! 🤬
Most of my friends in 2020 - GMO vaccine? Hook that shit to my veins, stat!! 😃👍
Never mind that an mRNA vaccine has NEVER been attempted on humans before because of the high potential for auto-immune response issues leading to death 😅😅😅 "Just pump me full of it and don't stop until the syringe is empty!"
Good luck with that. You can have my doses as I won't be taking them. Just doing my bit to help protect YOU, so that I can get back to normality 🥰🥰🥰 You'll be vaccinated and protected, so no worries."
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank fatmanfilms for this useful post:
Reply

Tags
cold, corona, coronavirus, covid, covid-19, flu, health, medical, virus




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 7 (1 members and 6 guests)
MegsB
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:12.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0