Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Living in Switzerland > Daily life  
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #81  
Old 24.03.2020, 08:58
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Vaud
Posts: 894
Groaned at 107 Times in 51 Posts
Thanked 417 Times in 223 Posts
markalex has earned some respectmarkalex has earned some respect
Re: Coron-19 a good thing

It is good this post has taken a positive turn, especially since the weather has done the opposite, with winter returning. I think coronavirus-19 effect will change the way we work, because everybody has been forced to take part.

I know the schools won't change for the most part, and I don't know about others but I am very impressed with the speed at which the local school here has gone online, really world class. I think two days a week online even during peacetime would be a good thing. It makes the kids pay attention. Ok, there are losers, a refugee in my daughters class who is having to follow things on her mobile phone for example, which must be hard, but ... well maybe the school could help in the future with that too, with special cases.
Reply With Quote
The following 2 users would like to thank markalex for this useful post:
This user groans at markalex for this post:
  #82  
Old 24.03.2020, 12:04
NotAllThere's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Baselland
Posts: 12,419
Groaned at 191 Times in 168 Posts
Thanked 17,933 Times in 7,297 Posts
NotAllThere has a reputation beyond reputeNotAllThere has a reputation beyond reputeNotAllThere has a reputation beyond reputeNotAllThere has a reputation beyond reputeNotAllThere has a reputation beyond reputeNotAllThere has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Coron-19 a good thing

I think a fair few businesses will wake up to the fact that having a working from home infrastructure should be part of disaster planning and business continuity. Not a nice to have for employees.
Reply With Quote
The following 5 users would like to thank NotAllThere for this useful post:
  #83  
Old 24.03.2020, 12:53
curley's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: canton ZH
Posts: 11,392
Groaned at 183 Times in 151 Posts
Thanked 12,759 Times in 6,683 Posts
curley has a reputation beyond reputecurley has a reputation beyond reputecurley has a reputation beyond reputecurley has a reputation beyond reputecurley has a reputation beyond reputecurley has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Coron-19 a good thing

Quote:
View Post
It is good this post has taken a positive turn, especially since the weather has done the opposite, with winter returning. I think coronavirus-19 effect will change the way we work, because everybody has been forced to take part.

I know the schools won't change for the most part, and I don't know about others but I am very impressed with the speed at which the local school here has gone online, really world class. I think two days a week online even during peacetime would be a good thing. It makes the kids pay attention. Ok, there are losers, a refugee in my daughters class who is having to follow things on her mobile phone for example, which must be hard, but ... well maybe the school could help in the future with that too, with special cases.
This morning I wondered if this extreme (well, feels like that to me) drop in temperature has anything to do with the lack of human activity out there. NO, this is not meant to start moralizing lecture posts. It is a simple thought. It would be amazing how quickly a result could be attained. And it would show how fast the human race would be forgotten by the planet, would it die out.

As to home schooling, fully agree with the speed they managed to get organized. To have this in normal times I'm not sure. Children need to grow up in a half way normal society, having to deal with difficult people ... or plonkers even .... not just bitching at others in capital letters on internet and then quickly turn off the computer, before they can react.
Getting along with other people, other ideas and opinions, finding consensuses, broaden one's horizon etc. can only be learnt in real life, without an ignore button, imo.
__________________
be inventive!
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank curley for this useful post:
  #84  
Old 24.03.2020, 13:07
curley's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: canton ZH
Posts: 11,392
Groaned at 183 Times in 151 Posts
Thanked 12,759 Times in 6,683 Posts
curley has a reputation beyond reputecurley has a reputation beyond reputecurley has a reputation beyond reputecurley has a reputation beyond reputecurley has a reputation beyond reputecurley has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Coron-19 a good thing

My new year's greeting for 2020 was about "be inventive". Boy I had no idea how well it would fit this year!

I just noticed a big chatter and what was it? One of the neighbours parents (those grandparents are usually omni-present but I have not seen any for a while now) are on the street, the grandmother who has some trouble walking/standing is sitting in a chair, nicely covered in a blanket and they chat between the balcony and the street.
Reply With Quote
  #85  
Old 24.03.2020, 13:18
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Coron-19 a good thing

Quote:
View Post
I think two days a week online even during peacetime would be a good thing. It makes the kids pay attention. Ok, there are losers, a refugee in my daughters class who is having to follow things on her mobile phone for example, which must be hard, but ... well maybe the school could help in the future with that too, with special cases.

Children do not belong at home sitting staring at a computer online isolated from their friends, peers and the World in general. They need to socialise, to play at break times. Utter nonsense that they will pay more attention staring at a computer screen rather than being stimulated by their teachers with the ability to ask questions and otherwise interact in the learning experience.


And should they sit at home alone for those 2 days a week whatever the age? Parents do need to work and, no it is not always possible for all of us to work at home. There are many right now out there doing vital job providing care and support to those in need while you sit at your computer. Still enjoying this virus and see it is a good thing?
Reply With Quote
The following 4 users would like to thank for this useful post:
This user groans at for this post:
  #86  
Old 24.03.2020, 13:22
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Coron-19 a good thing

Quote:
View Post
I think a fair few businesses will wake up to the fact that having a working from home infrastructure should be part of disaster planning and business continuity. Not a nice to have for employees.

Now you mention it I do remember the company I worked for in the city of London many years ago having disaster planning in place and at that time IT Systems were not nearly as sophisticated. At that time it was because of the fear of terrorist acts after 9/11.
Reply With Quote
  #87  
Old 24.03.2020, 14:04
MusicChick's Avatar
modified, reprogrammed and doctored²
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: La Cote
Posts: 15,237
Groaned at 287 Times in 209 Posts
Thanked 17,698 Times in 9,169 Posts
MusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Coron-19 a good thing

Quote:
View Post
It is good this post has taken a positive turn, especially since the weather has done the opposite, with winter returning. I think coronavirus-19 effect will change the way we work, because everybody has been forced to take part.

I know the schools won't change for the most part, and I don't know about others but I am very impressed with the speed at which the local school here has gone online, really world class. I think two days a week online even during peacetime would be a good thing. It makes the kids pay attention. Ok, there are losers, a refugee in my daughters class who is having to follow things on her mobile phone for example, which must be hard, but ... well maybe the school could help in the future with that too, with special cases.
If it isn't this, though, there would be other challenges. In real class too, everyone has some kind of challenge, at any given time. So, while following classes on a cell might be tiring, there are kids (yes, even teachers) without cells/smartphones, even kids where the school system faces bigger challenges affecting more kids or teachers at once. Plus, schools are managing fabulously but we are in wk. 2. Teachers are still mostly healthy. Knock on wood.

I am glad an optimistic thread was started, we can share some gratitude thoughts

I loved having two dogs and one little brother online, too, aside of my regular students today. Normally a slim chance of that
__________________
"L'homme ne peut pas remplacer son coeur avec sa tete, ni sa tete avec ses mains." J.H. Pestalozzi

“The only difference between a rut and a grave is a matter of depth.” S.P. Cadman

"Imagination is more important than knowledge." A. Einstein
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank MusicChick for this useful post:
  #88  
Old 24.03.2020, 14:07
Blueangel's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Küsnacht, Switzerland
Posts: 3,839
Groaned at 100 Times in 93 Posts
Thanked 10,438 Times in 4,626 Posts
Blueangel has a reputation beyond reputeBlueangel has a reputation beyond reputeBlueangel has a reputation beyond reputeBlueangel has a reputation beyond reputeBlueangel has a reputation beyond reputeBlueangel has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Coron-19 a good thing

Quote:
View Post
I think a fair few businesses will wake up to the fact that having a working from home infrastructure should be part of disaster planning and business continuity. Not a nice to have for employees.
The business travel company I worked for had home working as an emergency fall back and on call measure, plus a dedicated 24hr team based at Heathrow who dealt with all flights coming into and out of the UK. Even so, they took a hit in 2004 when a fire in a tunnel took out the phone lines in Manchester city centre... https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2004/mar/30/simonjeffery Weirdly, the same thing happened a few years later with a different section of the tunnel, so those who could still work from home did, some others drove over to another branch in Warrington, and the rest of us went home. We also had problems when the servers that supported our dashboards went down and only us old timers who could work entirely in native code could get the work done.

Now that the UK is in lockdown, my OH's connection has been up and down this morning due to demand on his employers' system. Also, having worked 24/7 on computer systems, 17:00 - 18:00 GMT was always bad because it's when Palo Alto went online, and we always had a similar lag when Singapore went online. At least in an office environment, there was always a chance that a handful of terminals would still have a decent connection when others were lagging.
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank Blueangel for this useful post:
  #89  
Old 25.03.2020, 09:15
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Vaud
Posts: 894
Groaned at 107 Times in 51 Posts
Thanked 417 Times in 223 Posts
markalex has earned some respectmarkalex has earned some respect
Re: Coron-19 a good thing

Quote:
View Post
Children do not belong at home sitting staring at a computer online isolated from their friends, peers and the World in general. They need to socialise, to play at break times. Utter nonsense that they will pay more attention staring at a computer screen rather than being stimulated by their teachers with the ability to ask questions and otherwise interact in the learning experience.
I didn't say kids should stay at home all the time, I said they should do so at least once a week.

Using computers kids can move at a pace that suites them, not the slowest in the class. They also need to learn to work by themselves.

The greatest complaint I had with stagiaires in the past is the total lack of initiative, they don't teach that a school, here anyway, they get steered in packs this way and than that. I never forget asking a young colleague if he had verified the data he had past on to one of his peers. No, he said. I just followed the instructions, at least he was honest but ...

The idea that we all need to work in groups is a stupid one that has come to favour in recent years. The greatest discoveries are made by individuals working alone, not in teams. By introverts who are driven to do what they do.

https://enterprisersproject.com/arti...lks-introverts

And the amount stimulation teachers give their students is very much pot luck in the world at large, with the great majority of teachers simply swamped by the number of pupils that are expected to deal with unless you are lucky enough to be in the private EDU sector which the great majority are not.

Its far harder to coast with a computer watching you too, unlike school it is 1-1 ratio, so that you cannot copy your neighbour or ask your friends. Of course that also depends on the subject and how it is being taught on a computer.

But stop, this isn't a thread about EDU, it about the big bad coronvirus-19 effect.

And you know Mr Dog, sorry to say I don't think there is anything i can say that you'll like at this point, cause you got a bee in your bonnet over the fact that the coronvirus-19 effect is a good thing, and you want it to be bad, everything about it is bad, bad, bad.

I got a picture in my head I saw on the bbc.com of a cloud of pollution over Milan that had disappeared. The cloud must have been 100km long and about 60km wide. It is beyond belief that humanity at a large is completing ignoring this sort of thing in the name of progress. What progress, what happens when there is no air to breath, no water to drink and no food to eat that has been tainted by heavy metals or some other poisonous substance. Don't tell, lets wait and see if we can find a solution when we get to that point.

Go to China Mr Dog and get a taste of the future. Yes, I have been there, a half dozen times in recent years. Read about it. In the press some 80% of the water there it is unfit for drinking at THIS POINT, March 2020. It never used to be that way, it has taken just twenty years of big business to destroy the place. Big business that have had to put their interests second to humanity for the first time in history, thanks to the big bad coronvirus-19 effect.

What are they going to do when 99% of the water is unfit for human consumption, they are well on their way to becoming the second most powerful nation on the planet, their goal of course to be no 1. Will they invent a means to fix the problem. Mark my words, no they will simply take it from someone where else, somewhere that doesn't belong to them in international law, but then that's business isn't it.
Reply With Quote
The following 3 users groan at markalex for this post:
  #90  
Old 25.03.2020, 10:03
st2lemans's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Lugano
Posts: 29,010
Groaned at 1,992 Times in 1,508 Posts
Thanked 34,458 Times in 16,390 Posts
st2lemans has a reputation beyond reputest2lemans has a reputation beyond reputest2lemans has a reputation beyond reputest2lemans has a reputation beyond reputest2lemans has a reputation beyond reputest2lemans has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Coron-19 a good thing

Quote:
View Post
I got a picture in my head I saw on the bbc.com of a cloud of pollution over Milan that had disappeared.
Alas, we don't live in Milano, so no change for us: https://www.tio.ch/ticino/attualita/...avirus-effetto

Tom
Reply With Quote
  #91  
Old 25.03.2020, 10:27
slammer's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Lummerland
Posts: 5,193
Groaned at 134 Times in 93 Posts
Thanked 8,893 Times in 3,372 Posts
slammer has a reputation beyond reputeslammer has a reputation beyond reputeslammer has a reputation beyond reputeslammer has a reputation beyond reputeslammer has a reputation beyond reputeslammer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Coron-19 a good thing

Positive things from Corona???
Well for a start I can get from home to work in half an hour instead of one to one and a half on a bad day, the Autobahn is almost like it was during the oil embargo in 1973, another few weeks of shutdown and you could see cylists on the A96.
Then, and call me a crackpot but I feel that the air is different, it has a (for want of a better word) taste to it that reminds me of, well, the 1970ties, it´s just a vague taste, a feeling that is just out of range to grasp.
Dunno, hard to describe.
And maybe I´m going crazy.
Who knows?
Other than that, for me not much has changed. After work I go to my one-room-pokey-hole-under-the-roof, crack a beer and stare at the ceiling till it´s time for bed
Next week however I will be on 90% Kurzarbeit for the next three months, and one month after that my wretched six month contract runs out.
I´m not holding my breath for it to be extended, as this is then the second limited contract I got from them, after which they have to give me a permanent one or let me go, they don´t even have to fire me.
__________________
Lummerland
Eine Insel mit zwei Bergen,
und im tiefen weiten Meer,
mit viel Tunnels und Geleisen
und dem Eisenbahnverkehr
nun wie mag die Insel heißen
ringsherum ist schöner Strand
jeder sollte einmal reisen
in das schöne Lummerland
Reply With Quote
The following 5 users would like to thank slammer for this useful post:
  #92  
Old 25.03.2020, 11:10
olygirl's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: d' Innerschwiiz
Posts: 6,410
Groaned at 281 Times in 191 Posts
Thanked 14,603 Times in 4,489 Posts
olygirl has a reputation beyond reputeolygirl has a reputation beyond reputeolygirl has a reputation beyond reputeolygirl has a reputation beyond reputeolygirl has a reputation beyond reputeolygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Coron-19 a good thing

Honestly, are you more efficient or less efficient working from home?

For me, I'm more efficient with completing tasks that don't depend on input from others.

On the other hand, I find teamwork is more cumbersome and I do miss the energy of spontaneous discussions.

As for schools, students miss the interaction between classmates and teachers. Depending on the age, this lockdown is going to show us the level of efficiency in learning online.
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank olygirl for this useful post:
  #93  
Old 25.03.2020, 11:11
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Location: Kt Zurich
Posts: 378
Groaned at 15 Times in 10 Posts
Thanked 1,180 Times in 441 Posts
ennui has a reputation beyond reputeennui has a reputation beyond reputeennui has a reputation beyond reputeennui has a reputation beyond reputeennui has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Coron-19 a good thing

I‘ve found lots of small business I can order from and have stuff delivered.
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank ennui for this useful post:
  #94  
Old 25.03.2020, 11:17
Axa's Avatar
Axa Axa is offline
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Location: Suhr, Aargau
Posts: 1,186
Groaned at 15 Times in 15 Posts
Thanked 1,557 Times in 726 Posts
Axa has a reputation beyond reputeAxa has a reputation beyond reputeAxa has a reputation beyond reputeAxa has a reputation beyond reputeAxa has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Coron-19 a good thing

@slammer: yes, the air is different. The farmer is spreading manure on the fields....sorry not sorry

@markalex : my team is enjoying home office a lot. during our group call this morning we agreed to spin to higher mgmt the idea of minimum 2 days a week of home office after the virus crisis ends.

The greatest discoveries are made by individuals working alone, not in teams. By introverts who are driven to do what they do...this is a romantic fantasy. Even the most solitary researcher in the world relies on lots of people for his funding, electricity, hardware, transport, health and food. Just because the team is not in the same room, it doesn't mean it's not team work. Think about this the next time you push the power on button of any device.
Reply With Quote
The following 3 users would like to thank Axa for this useful post:
  #95  
Old 25.03.2020, 12:49
st2lemans's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Lugano
Posts: 29,010
Groaned at 1,992 Times in 1,508 Posts
Thanked 34,458 Times in 16,390 Posts
st2lemans has a reputation beyond reputest2lemans has a reputation beyond reputest2lemans has a reputation beyond reputest2lemans has a reputation beyond reputest2lemans has a reputation beyond reputest2lemans has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Coron-19 a good thing

Quote:
View Post
Honestly, are you more efficient or less efficient working from home?
Less.

Tom
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank st2lemans for this useful post:
  #96  
Old 25.03.2020, 15:25
MusicChick's Avatar
modified, reprogrammed and doctored²
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: La Cote
Posts: 15,237
Groaned at 287 Times in 209 Posts
Thanked 17,698 Times in 9,169 Posts
MusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Coron-19 a good thing

Quote:
View Post
Honestly, are you more efficient or less efficient working from home?

For me, I'm more efficient with completing tasks that don't depend on input from others.

On the other hand, I find teamwork is more cumbersome and I do miss the energy of spontaneous discussions.

As for schools, students miss the interaction between classmates and teachers. Depending on the age, this lockdown is going to show us the level of efficiency in learning online.
I am enjoying the efficiency, but have live classes too, so it is great. People apply themselves. There is a lot more admin now, though.
Reply With Quote
  #97  
Old 25.03.2020, 17:23
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Coron-19 a good thing

Quote:
View Post
I

You got a bee in your bonnet over the fact that the coronvirus-19 effect is a good thing, and you want it to be bad

.

I have not seen in any of your rambling posts an iota of empathy for the real suffering this virus has caused. I hardly think the family of 21 year old Chloe, who are now going through the most unimaginable pain, see the good. If it was your otherwise healthy child who had just passed away, would you still be dispassionately tapping away on your computer about how good this is.




Last edited by Mr Dog; 25.03.2020 at 17:24. Reason: typo
Reply With Quote
The following 4 users would like to thank for this useful post:
  #98  
Old 25.03.2020, 17:35
slammer's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Lummerland
Posts: 5,193
Groaned at 134 Times in 93 Posts
Thanked 8,893 Times in 3,372 Posts
slammer has a reputation beyond reputeslammer has a reputation beyond reputeslammer has a reputation beyond reputeslammer has a reputation beyond reputeslammer has a reputation beyond reputeslammer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Coron-19 a good thing

Quote:
View Post
I have not seen in any of your rambling posts an iota of empathy for the real suffering this virus has caused. I hardly think the family of 21 year old Chloe, who are now going through the most unimaginable pain, see the good. If it was your otherwise healthy child who had just passed away, would you still be dispassionately tapping away on your computer about how good this is.



Yes my heart bleeds for poor Chloe, just as it bleeds for the guy I know who got killed on his motorbike two weeks ago, or for Kenny Rogers for that matter. But to indulge in "Whataboutisms" to score a point is simply moot.
Reply With Quote
The following 2 users would like to thank slammer for this useful post:
  #99  
Old 25.03.2020, 17:38
V__'s Avatar
V__ V__ is offline
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Lausanne
Posts: 1,225
Groaned at 216 Times in 131 Posts
Thanked 1,194 Times in 577 Posts
V__ has a reputation beyond reputeV__ has a reputation beyond reputeV__ has a reputation beyond reputeV__ has a reputation beyond reputeV__ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Coron-19 a good thing

Quote:
View Post
Positive things from Corona???
Well for a start I can get from home to work in half an hour instead of one to one and a half on a bad day, the Autobahn is almost like it was during the oil embargo in 1973, another few weeks of shutdown and you could see cylists on the A96.
Then, and call me a crackpot but I feel that the air is different, it has a (for want of a better word) taste to it that reminds me of, well, the 1970ties, it´s just a vague taste, a feeling that is just out of range to grasp.
Dunno, hard to describe.
And maybe I´m going crazy.
Who knows?
Other than that, for me not much has changed. After work I go to my one-room-pokey-hole-under-the-roof, crack a beer and stare at the ceiling till it´s time for bed
Next week however I will be on 90% Kurzarbeit for the next three months, and one month after that my wretched six month contract runs out.
I´m not holding my breath for it to be extended, as this is then the second limited contract I got from them, after which they have to give me a permanent one or let me go, they don´t even have to fire me.
Stanford University scientist agrees with you.

His study shows that the virus indirectly saved 20 times more lives than it originally killed because of less polluted air due to the lock down

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jeffmcm.../#1f670fb734fe
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank V__ for this useful post:
  #100  
Old 25.03.2020, 17:48
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: CH
Posts: 10,919
Groaned at 2,041 Times in 1,124 Posts
Thanked 5,139 Times in 3,246 Posts
omtatsat omtatsat omtatsat omtatsat omtatsat
Re: Coron-19 a good thing

Quote:
View Post
Positive things from Corona???
Well for a start I can get from home to work in half an hour instead of one to one and a half on a bad day, the Autobahn is almost like it was during the oil embargo in 1973, another few weeks of shutdown and you could see cylists on the A96.
Then, and call me a crackpot but I feel that the air is different, it has a (for want of a better word) taste to it that reminds me of, well, the 1970ties, it´s just a vague taste, a feeling that is just out of range to grasp.
Dunno, hard to describe.
And maybe I´m going crazy.
Who knows?
Other than that, for me not much has changed. After work I go to my one-room-pokey-hole-under-the-roof, crack a beer and stare at the ceiling till it´s time for bed
Next week however I will be on 90% Kurzarbeit for the next three months, and one month after that my wretched six month contract runs out.
I´m not holding my breath for it to be extended, as this is then the second limited contract I got from them, after which they have to give me a permanent one or let me go, they don´t even have to fire me.
The 70's had the taste of hash in the air. Can't say I notice that now!
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank omtatsat for this useful post:
Reply

Tags
covid-19 lives on




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Good thing I like AC/DC st2lemans Daily life 6 29.09.2013 12:52
so it was not a cat... good thing I looked Ouchboy Daily life 4 11.08.2010 10:28
American health care bill, a good thing or a bad thing? HollidayG International affairs/politics 428 26.05.2010 20:46
The good thing about the EF though is ... Sada General off-topic 8 12.01.2010 11:32
a good thing to buy New Visitor Daily life 5 04.08.2007 19:16


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:40.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0