English Forum Switzerland

English Forum Switzerland (https://www.englishforum.ch/forum.php)
-   Daily life (https://www.englishforum.ch/daily-life/)
-   -   where to change clothes in Limmat floating (https://www.englishforum.ch/daily-life/299077-where-change-clothes-limmat-floating.html)

ILikeEScooter 12.07.2020 07:58

where to change clothes in Limmat floating
 
Hi guys, I am going to do Limmat floatting and plan to start in Wipkingerplatz, do you know is there any place/toilet where I can change my clothes there, prefer some close space where no one can see me when I am changing the clothes.

Thanks

blackbird 12.07.2020 09:58

Re: where to change clothes in Limmat floating
 
At the escher wyss platz/Zöllystrasse, there is a Züri WC

venetian 12.07.2020 10:41

Re: where to change clothes in Limmat floating
 
I use the swimming shorts as underwear when I go swimming, so instead of changing clothes I just have to take off my t-shirt. It's confortable enough for one afternoon, not so much for an entire day.

The only issue is to have enough time to dry at the end of the swim, in case the weather turns bad I carry normal clothes as replacement.

omtatsat 12.07.2020 18:03

Re: where to change clothes in Limmat floating
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ILikeEScooter (Post 3198356)
Hi guys, I am going to do Limmat floatting and plan to start in Wipkingerplatz, do you know is there any place/toilet where I can change my clothes there, prefer some close space where no one can see me when I am changing the clothes.

Thanks

Just don't go over the waterfall at Hönggerwehr like 4 girls did today.

https://www.polizeiticker.ch/artikel...gerwehr-163669

Tom1234 12.07.2020 18:10

Re: where to change clothes in Limmat floating
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by omtatsat (Post 3198461)
Just don't go over the waterfall at Hönggerwehr like 4 girls did today.

https://www.polizeiticker.ch/artikel...gerwehr-163669

But on a positive note, much cheaper than the water slides at Alpemare.

omtatsat 12.07.2020 19:24

Re: where to change clothes in Limmat floating
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom1234 (Post 3198462)
But on a positive note, much cheaper than the water slides at Alpemare.

but the funeral expenses can be high:D


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:49.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0