Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Living in Switzerland > Daily life  
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #121  
Old 29.12.2011, 05:55
sandiegan's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: zu
Posts: 88
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Thanked 16 Times in 9 Posts
sandiegan has become a little unpopularsandiegan has become a little unpopular
Re: Ten Reasons to Leave America for Switzerland

To F16,

Appreciate your correction, Nature has British control, but is owned by
Germans. (On a related note, about a year ago there was a rare article
in the NZZ, specifically alleging that the US controlled world media.) I think the US now has the role France had after the revolution, and Britain during the empire. But with the US it will last longer, bec. it is not built on economic exploitation, but persuading people that "what we have and do is fun"


Incidentally, my list was largely reasons to leave Switzerland (though I love it and had lots of early childhood exposure).

I do agree that labs in Switzerland can have a luxurious flavor (certainly at UZurich ), but you cannot fail to realize that funding at least in the lifeciences, often comes from the US. The total US budget is many times larger, and research opportunities in VC funded firms has to be included.
So in a model of adding researchers incrementally, local swiss budgets would run out, (or at least the red cabin going up from Central would become overcrowded !). On the other hand, congresses in Europe are tax/university subsidized and much cheaper than in the US, and involve less travel.

Another asset of the US is large space, i.e. real estate cost in the US may be zero: The Burnham Institute and Scripps just erected giant glass towers in swamps near Orlando.

Cheers, and careful when snowboarding outside of the yellow tapes....
Reply With Quote
  #122  
Old 29.12.2011, 07:09
Texaner's Avatar
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Zentralschweiz
Posts: 2,047
Groaned at 99 Times in 89 Posts
Thanked 2,985 Times in 1,430 Posts
Texaner has a reputation beyond reputeTexaner has a reputation beyond reputeTexaner has a reputation beyond reputeTexaner has a reputation beyond reputeTexaner has a reputation beyond reputeTexaner has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ten Reasons to Leave America for Switzerland

Quote:
View Post
...everyone else living outside the States has "culture"? Meh. Ask your neighbour when was the last time he/she went to a classical concert or a museum. ...If they past [sic] that test, ask them to name some painters and artists besides Picasso, Dali or Rubens etc...
Classical concerts and the art of Picasso, Dali and Rubens define but a small portion within the spectrum of what constitutes culture on a worldwide basis. Culture, by definition, is not the sovereign domain of any age, nationality or geographic region, and therefore need have no connection with classical concerts and the art of Picasso, Dali or Rubens.
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank Texaner for this useful post:
  #123  
Old 29.12.2011, 07:24
Karl's Avatar
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Here
Posts: 2,003
Groaned at 192 Times in 87 Posts
Thanked 2,939 Times in 958 Posts
Karl has a reputation beyond reputeKarl has a reputation beyond reputeKarl has a reputation beyond reputeKarl has a reputation beyond reputeKarl has a reputation beyond reputeKarl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ten Reasons to Leave America for Switzerland

Culture in the US seems to be a destination, a place you drive to to experience it: a museum, a concert, a show. Then you get back in your car and drive home. Much like everything else you do in America: you drive there, do what you have to do, then drive back home to your McMansion and switch on the TV.

Here, culture is something that is part of normal everyday life. During the year, there are numerous parades, festivals, farmers markets, concerts etc. that simply happen, usually in the old town where people can walk to, and often based on a tradition going back centuries. People here speak a specific dialect local to the region. There are 7 castles within 20 minutes, most which are open to the public. We even have Roman ruins just down the street. This is something that is not just Switzerland-specific, much of Europe and the UK are like that.
Reply With Quote
The following 5 users would like to thank Karl for this useful post:
  #124  
Old 29.12.2011, 12:41
tiny_tim's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Lausanne
Posts: 278
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 89 Times in 71 Posts
tiny_tim has made some interesting contributions
Re: Ten Reasons to Leave America for Switzerland

Quote:
View Post
Culture in the US seems to be a destination, a place you drive to to experience it: a museum, a concert, a show. Then you get back in your car and drive home. Much like everything else you do in America: you drive there, do what you have to do, then drive back home to your McMansion and switch on the TV.

Here, culture is something that is part of normal everyday life. During the year, there are numerous parades, festivals, farmers markets, concerts etc. that simply happen, usually in the old town where people can walk to, and often based on a tradition going back centuries. People here speak a specific dialect local to the region. There are 7 castles within 20 minutes, most which are open to the public. We even have Roman ruins just down the street. This is something that is not just Switzerland-specific, much of Europe and the UK are like that.
I was in Brussels last week for my day job, and picked up their city cultural guide in magazine format (found for free in the hotel, too).

It was so full of 'real' 'cultural' events, the choice was amazing. You name it, it had it, and in spades too.
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank tiny_tim for this useful post:
  #125  
Old 29.12.2011, 13:08
Dantesheaven's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Vaud
Posts: 264
Groaned at 9 Times in 6 Posts
Thanked 329 Times in 134 Posts
Dantesheaven has a reputation beyond reputeDantesheaven has a reputation beyond reputeDantesheaven has a reputation beyond reputeDantesheaven has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ten Reasons to Leave America for Switzerland

Quote:
View Post
Culture in the US seems to be a destination, a place you drive to to experience it: a museum, a concert, a show. Then you get back in your car and drive home.
The US is big and spread out, the infrastructure is not built based on concentrated communities because it doesn't have to be so, or because of intentional interference with a city light rail system to increase the dependance on cars like we saw in the early 1900's in Los Angeles by the then Standard Oil company.
There is a greater reliance on driving as people there prefer to have their own space. I would hazard a guess that if given the option, many in Switzerland would also like to have their own piece of land rather than live shoulder to shoulder, but the geographic nature of the two countries dictates the differences.

Quote:
like everything else you do in America: you drive there, do what you have to do, then drive back home to your McMansion and switch on the TV.
I never had a McMansion, do they come with fries ?

Quote:
culture is something that is part of normal everyday life. During the year, there are numerous parades, festivals, farmers markets, concerts etc. that simply happen, usually in the old town where people can walk to, and often based on a tradition going back centuries.
Not trying to be insulting, but this comment leads me to think that you've been to the US on holidays but have not stayed in one place for any length of time. I lived in many cities and towns in 4 states, in a couple of big cities and one town so small that it literally had 1 traffic light and people would just leave their keys in the ignition of their cars overnight in front of their houses.(yes that was many years ago but not as long ago as it sounds :>) In every place there were local festivals, parades, farmers markets, local performing arts organizations putting on summer concerts, etc... and yes, you have to drive to many of these events because people live more spread out.
The great majority of these things are never reported beyond the local media as they are not nationally news worthy but if someone lives/stays in the same area for a while you can see that they exist in the big cities and the smallest of towns.

Quote:
here speak a specific dialect local to the region. There are 7 castles within 20 minutes, most which are open to the public. We even have Roman ruins just down the street. This is something that is not just Switzerland-specific, much of Europe and the UK are like that.
There are regional dialects there that are unique to regions with different phrases, accents and such.


To me, once we get past politics and governments, we get to the things that make people people and these things exist everywhere around the world. Culture is a totality of who a people are and how they embrace their past while moving forward. Culture is not an inventory list that can be checked off and called complete.
Reply With Quote
The following 7 users would like to thank Dantesheaven for this useful post:
  #126  
Old 29.12.2011, 13:23
Mud's Avatar
Mud Mud is offline
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Romandie
Posts: 2,551
Groaned at 26 Times in 23 Posts
Thanked 5,004 Times in 1,827 Posts
Mud has a reputation beyond reputeMud has a reputation beyond reputeMud has a reputation beyond reputeMud has a reputation beyond reputeMud has a reputation beyond reputeMud has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ten Reasons to Leave America for Switzerland

It would be nice if another thread was started on the subject of culture, and its quantity according to nationality.

But first, please, someone define culture.
Reply With Quote
  #127  
Old 29.12.2011, 13:30
Texaner's Avatar
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Zentralschweiz
Posts: 2,047
Groaned at 99 Times in 89 Posts
Thanked 2,985 Times in 1,430 Posts
Texaner has a reputation beyond reputeTexaner has a reputation beyond reputeTexaner has a reputation beyond reputeTexaner has a reputation beyond reputeTexaner has a reputation beyond reputeTexaner has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ten Reasons to Leave America for Switzerland

Quote:
View Post
It would be nice if another thread was started on the subject of culture, and its quantity according to nationality.

But first, please, someone define culture.
How's this for starters?

[T]he word "culture" is most commonly used in three basic senses:
  • Excellence of taste in the fine arts and humanities, also known as high culture
  • An integrated pattern of human knowledge, belief, and behavior that depends upon the capacity for symbolic thought and social learning
  • The set of shared attitudes, values, goals, and practices that characterizes an institution, organization, or group

Source
Reply With Quote
  #128  
Old 29.12.2011, 13:44
Mud's Avatar
Mud Mud is offline
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Romandie
Posts: 2,551
Groaned at 26 Times in 23 Posts
Thanked 5,004 Times in 1,827 Posts
Mud has a reputation beyond reputeMud has a reputation beyond reputeMud has a reputation beyond reputeMud has a reputation beyond reputeMud has a reputation beyond reputeMud has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ten Reasons to Leave America for Switzerland

Quote:
View Post
[T]he word "culture" is most commonly used in three basic senses:
  • Excellence of taste in the fine arts and humanities, also known as high culture
  • An integrated pattern of human knowledge, belief, and behavior that depends upon the capacity for symbolic thought and social learning
  • The set of shared attitudes, values, goals, and practices that characterizes an institution, organization, or group
Ah, dammit. I thought I was cultured since I live within 100 meters of Roman ruins, a castle from 1293, and a church from the 8th century.


Oh well, gotta get this squirrel skinned and soaked before vittles.


Quote:
View Post
We even have Roman ruins just down the street.
Reply With Quote
  #129  
Old 29.12.2011, 14:00
Texaner's Avatar
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Zentralschweiz
Posts: 2,047
Groaned at 99 Times in 89 Posts
Thanked 2,985 Times in 1,430 Posts
Texaner has a reputation beyond reputeTexaner has a reputation beyond reputeTexaner has a reputation beyond reputeTexaner has a reputation beyond reputeTexaner has a reputation beyond reputeTexaner has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ten Reasons to Leave America for Switzerland

Quote:
View Post
Ah, dammit. I thought I was cultured...

...gotta get this squirrel skinned and soaked before vittles.
Congratulations, you are cultured! Squirrel-skinning qualifies as both "an integrated pattern of human behavior that depends upon the capacity for social learning" and "the set of shared practices that characterizes a group".
Reply With Quote
The following 5 users would like to thank Texaner for this useful post:
  #130  
Old 29.12.2011, 15:30
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: na
Posts: 11,248
Groaned at 37 Times in 33 Posts
Thanked 26,732 Times in 8,253 Posts
meloncollie has a reputation beyond reputemeloncollie has a reputation beyond reputemeloncollie has a reputation beyond reputemeloncollie has a reputation beyond reputemeloncollie has a reputation beyond reputemeloncollie has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ten Reasons to Leave America for Switzerland

I have to chuckle a bit at some of these posts.


I grew up in a small midwestern white-bread suburb, probably the kind of place one thinks of when stereotyping the US. In this sterile cultural wasteland, we had at our fingertips:

A college (university to y'all) - in addition to the academics adding to the flavor of the town, the college is home to several important literary collections and museums. They host regular lectures on a wide range of topics, open to the public. The college is also home to a world-class concert hall, both local musicians and international celebrities perform throughout the season.

A stately home turned park, museum and cultural center where concerts, art exhibits, theater groups perform throughout the year. The foundation also offers a variety of community support programs.

Another stately home turned into a forest preserve and equestrian center; the owners left the estate to the park district which now runs all sorts of programs (interactive learning, sports, activities for both children and adults).

An arboretum, not only gorgeous grounds but also a center for botanical research. The arboretum offers education programs for all ages, a chamber music series, a photographic society, hosts a nature artists' guild, sports and recreation, and offers a wide variety of seasonal events.

An historical society, which runs a small museum and sponsors a variety of events and activities throughout the year.

The local library - which hosts reading groups, discussions with authors, exhibitions, lectures for all ages.

Numerous amateur drama, music, literary, hobby societies. One can find a group of kindred spirits for pretty much any interest.

Local festivals, traditions a-plenty. Sure, our history is only 200-some years old, but we make the most of it. Probably because we have so little history we tend to celebrate and cherish it. Heck, for pageantry and local pride I'll stake our 4th of July parade against Sechselauten any day.

And then there are all the usual American small town things: school activities ranging from science club, drama club, music groups, and of course sports. Also scouts, park district classes, church groups, community groups, volunteer opportunities - all the trappings of suburban life.


And then down the road a bit is Chicago, where one just might be able to find few things of cultural interest...




Contrasting this to my village in 'culturally rich' Switzerland where we have:

A livestock auction and beauty contest.
A Chilbi.

Cultural activity is a 'destination' in many parts of Switzerland as well.



Point being: Any place on earth can be described as a culturally barren or rich - it's what you make of it that counts.
Reply With Quote
The following 11 users would like to thank meloncollie for this useful post:
  #131  
Old 29.12.2011, 17:18
F16 F16 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Spreitenbach
Posts: 191
Groaned at 76 Times in 37 Posts
Thanked 181 Times in 90 Posts
F16 is considered unworthyF16 is considered unworthyF16 is considered unworthyF16 is considered unworthy
Re: Ten Reasons to Leave America for Switzerland

Quote:
View Post
To F16,

Appreciate your correction, Nature has British control, but is owned by
Germans. (On a related note, about a year ago there was a rare article
in the NZZ, specifically alleging that the US controlled world media.) I think the US now has the role France had after the revolution, and Britain during the empire. But with the US it will last longer, bec. it is not built on economic exploitation, but persuading people that "what we have and do is fun"


Incidentally, my list was largely reasons to leave Switzerland (though I love it and had lots of early childhood exposure).

I do agree that labs in Switzerland can have a luxurious flavor (certainly at UZurich ), but you cannot fail to realize that funding at least in the lifeciences, often comes from the US. The total US budget is many times larger, and research opportunities in VC funded firms has to be included.
So in a model of adding researchers incrementally, local swiss budgets would run out, (or at least the red cabin going up from Central would become overcrowded !). On the other hand, congresses in Europe are tax/university subsidized and much cheaper than in the US, and involve less travel.

Another asset of the US is large space, i.e. real estate cost in the US may be zero: The Burnham Institute and Scripps just erected giant glass towers in swamps near Orlando.

Cheers, and careful when snowboarding outside of the yellow tapes....

i repeat, swissie is heaven when it comes to raising research money, ESPECIALLY in the lifesciences when compared to the USA

i know, trust me
Reply With Quote
  #132  
Old 29.12.2011, 17:42
Karl's Avatar
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Here
Posts: 2,003
Groaned at 192 Times in 87 Posts
Thanked 2,939 Times in 958 Posts
Karl has a reputation beyond reputeKarl has a reputation beyond reputeKarl has a reputation beyond reputeKarl has a reputation beyond reputeKarl has a reputation beyond reputeKarl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ten Reasons to Leave America for Switzerland

Quote:
View Post
There is a greater reliance on driving as people there prefer to have their own space. I would hazard a guess that if given the option, many in Switzerland would also like to have their own piece of land rather than live shoulder to shoulder, but the geographic nature of the two countries dictates the differences.
It's the other way around. European cities were layed out well before the age of automobiles. People travelled by foot or on horseback. The European old towns of today are a result of that legacy, and the reason we have beautiful, and walkable car-free city centers. Cities in the US grew during the age of cars, hence the sprawl, distant suburbs and woefully inadequate public transportation with oversized houses and properties. A good idea during the days of cheap gas, but with imminent peak oil, a catastrophic situation in the making.


Quote:
View Post
Not trying to be insulting, but this comment leads me to think that you've been to the US on holidays but have not stayed in one place for any length of time.
I was born and raised in the USA, lived there 25 years in 3 states on both east and west coasts, in 7 different cities, as well as a few years in Hawaii.
.
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank Karl for this useful post:
  #133  
Old 29.12.2011, 18:09
KeinFranzösisch's Avatar
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Washington, DC
Posts: 2,198
Groaned at 63 Times in 38 Posts
Thanked 2,549 Times in 1,115 Posts
KeinFranzösisch has a reputation beyond reputeKeinFranzösisch has a reputation beyond reputeKeinFranzösisch has a reputation beyond reputeKeinFranzösisch has a reputation beyond reputeKeinFranzösisch has a reputation beyond reputeKeinFranzösisch has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ten Reasons to Leave America for Switzerland

dry cleaners
car washes
grocery selections
refills
ethnic food choices
restaurant prices
speed limits / traffic enforcement
breed bans
living space
personal attentiveness

This is my personal list of reasons to RETURN to America. How important they are though I'm still trying to determine.
Reply With Quote
  #134  
Old 29.12.2011, 18:13
Peg A's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Basel
Posts: 4,422
Groaned at 158 Times in 125 Posts
Thanked 5,428 Times in 2,510 Posts
Peg A has a reputation beyond reputePeg A has a reputation beyond reputePeg A has a reputation beyond reputePeg A has a reputation beyond reputePeg A has a reputation beyond reputePeg A has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ten Reasons to Leave America for Switzerland

Quote:
View Post
dry cleaners
car washes
grocery selections
refills
ethnic food choices
restaurant prices
speed limits / traffic enforcement
breed bans
living space
personal attentiveness

This is my personal list of reasons to RETURN to America. How important they are though I'm still trying to determine.
Looks similar to my list... I'm still trying to decide, 3.5yrs later.

(I think hubby's mom sees me on the fence too, she's trying to directly help me more instead of telling me what she thinks I should do.)
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank Peg A for this useful post:
  #135  
Old 29.12.2011, 18:23
st2lemans's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Lugano
Posts: 32,224
Groaned at 2,456 Times in 1,777 Posts
Thanked 39,327 Times in 18,536 Posts
st2lemans has a reputation beyond reputest2lemans has a reputation beyond reputest2lemans has a reputation beyond reputest2lemans has a reputation beyond reputest2lemans has a reputation beyond reputest2lemans has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ten Reasons to Leave America for Switzerland

Quote:
View Post
speed limits
Since when does the US have higher speed limits than CH?

Tom
Reply With Quote
  #136  
Old 29.12.2011, 18:28
Dantesheaven's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Vaud
Posts: 264
Groaned at 9 Times in 6 Posts
Thanked 329 Times in 134 Posts
Dantesheaven has a reputation beyond reputeDantesheaven has a reputation beyond reputeDantesheaven has a reputation beyond reputeDantesheaven has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ten Reasons to Leave America for Switzerland

Quote:
View Post

I was born and raised in the USA, lived there 25 years in 3 states on both east and west coasts, in 7 different cities, as well as a few years in Hawaii.
.
That is very interesting to learn after reading your posts on this subject. Just goes to show how different experiences in the same countries can lead to different opinions
Reply With Quote
  #137  
Old 29.12.2011, 18:29
Peg A's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Basel
Posts: 4,422
Groaned at 158 Times in 125 Posts
Thanked 5,428 Times in 2,510 Posts
Peg A has a reputation beyond reputePeg A has a reputation beyond reputePeg A has a reputation beyond reputePeg A has a reputation beyond reputePeg A has a reputation beyond reputePeg A has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ten Reasons to Leave America for Switzerland

Quote:
View Post
Since when does the US have higher speed limits than CH?

Tom
I didn't see where it said anything about higher or lower speed limits... but the "/ traffic enforcement" bit makes me think it is more along the line of the way they're enforced, how sensible (or not) they may be for a particular area, etc etc...
Reply With Quote
  #138  
Old 29.12.2011, 18:31
Mud's Avatar
Mud Mud is offline
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Romandie
Posts: 2,551
Groaned at 26 Times in 23 Posts
Thanked 5,004 Times in 1,827 Posts
Mud has a reputation beyond reputeMud has a reputation beyond reputeMud has a reputation beyond reputeMud has a reputation beyond reputeMud has a reputation beyond reputeMud has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ten Reasons to Leave America for Switzerland

Quote:
View Post
Since when does the US have higher speed limits than CH?

Tom
It's up to 70mph some places, which means 75 in real life so like here (120km/h)- BUT, there, in most places anyway, you have a sporting chance as the radar is in a cop's hand in a car and he has to chase you- if you haven't already slowed down thanks to your legal detector (most places).
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank Mud for this useful post:
  #139  
Old 29.12.2011, 18:36
Dantesheaven's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Vaud
Posts: 264
Groaned at 9 Times in 6 Posts
Thanked 329 Times in 134 Posts
Dantesheaven has a reputation beyond reputeDantesheaven has a reputation beyond reputeDantesheaven has a reputation beyond reputeDantesheaven has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ten Reasons to Leave America for Switzerland

Quote:
View Post
It's up to 70mph some places, which means 75 in real life so like here (120km/h)- BUT, there, in most places anyway, you have a sporting chance as the radar is in a cop's hand in a car and he has to chase you- if you haven't already slowed down thanks to your legal detector (most places).
There used to be no daytime speed limits in Montana, but that ended about a decade ago
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank Dantesheaven for this useful post:
  #140  
Old 29.12.2011, 18:50
Mud's Avatar
Mud Mud is offline
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Romandie
Posts: 2,551
Groaned at 26 Times in 23 Posts
Thanked 5,004 Times in 1,827 Posts
Mud has a reputation beyond reputeMud has a reputation beyond reputeMud has a reputation beyond reputeMud has a reputation beyond reputeMud has a reputation beyond reputeMud has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ten Reasons to Leave America for Switzerland

Quote:
View Post
There used to be no daytime speed limits in Montana, but that ended about a decade ago
I know- on a clear road you could even race with the cops.
Reply With Quote
Reply




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Ten reasons to leave UK for Switzerland Darika Daily life 402 13.11.2010 14:35
How Often do you leave Switzerland ? Guest Daily life 12 08.11.2010 17:30
2 reasons why Switzerland is definitely better than England lokami Daily life 62 02.11.2010 20:44
Reasons to be glad you chose to live in Switzerland & not, say.. Australia Rangatiranui International affairs/politics 45 31.10.2009 13:54
Sick of America Bashing [and other thoughts about America] TheSpouse Complaints corner 569 24.10.2009 14:03


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:01.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0