Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Living in Switzerland > Daily life  
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10.06.2010, 19:44
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Basel
Posts: 81
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 48 Times in 30 Posts
Patuleko is considered knowledgeablePatuleko is considered knowledgeablePatuleko is considered knowledgeable
Panini Football Album

My boys still need about 100 or so cards and we have a whole lot of repeats.
Would anybody be interested in trading? I'll also pay 20 rappen per. Here are the ones we need:
Thanks!


00 - 2 - - 8 - 12- 16- 19-
30-- 35- 44- 45-- 48
54- 57-- 61---
-- 83- 85
88- 89- 92- 96-- 104- 105
116--- 124-
- 126- 127- 128- 129- 130- 131- 135- 137- 140- 142
- 145- 148- 151-152--- 156- 158- 159
163-- 167- 178-- 180
184-- 190-- 192-- 198-
203-205- 207- 208- 210- 212-- 216- 218- 219
222-- 227-- 236- 237- 238
240- 246
261-- 268-- 271- 275- 276

- 279- 280- 285- 286- 288--
296-- 298-- 300-
318-- 320- 322- 323- 326- 329--
334------ 349-- 352
357----- 366- 367-- 370--- 385---
391-- 402- 404- 406-- 409
411- 416-- 420---
431- 437-
449--- 455-- 459- 463- 464- 465
472- 477- 481
486- 494- 495-- 501--
508- 512-
527- 530- 532--- 541- 542
545-547- 549- 550- 551- 552- 556-- 560
569-- 575-
581- 582-- 588- 595-
602- 604- 605- 606- 607- 609- 611- 618
-- 623-- 630

P2- P8- P10- -- P19- P20
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10.06.2010, 20:56
bigblue2's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Glarus
Posts: 8,039
Groaned at 481 Times in 401 Posts
Thanked 14,131 Times in 5,604 Posts
bigblue2 has a reputation beyond reputebigblue2 has a reputation beyond reputebigblue2 has a reputation beyond reputebigblue2 has a reputation beyond reputebigblue2 has a reputation beyond reputebigblue2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Panini Football Album

We've got P8, 116, 151, 135, 158, 190, 320, 357, 385, 459 and 604 that we could swap.

Please pm me with what doubles you have, thanks.

Unfortunately my son still needs LOTS of stickers, so here goes.

7, 11, 19, 22, 32, 34-36, 38, 39, 41-48, 50, 51, 53-57, 60, 64-66, 68-73, 75, 77-79, 82-89, 91-94, 97-100, 102-107, 109, 111, 112, 115, 118-123, 128-134, 139, 140, 142-144, 146-148, 153-156, 159, 160, 163, 164, 166, 168, 170, 172, 174, 175, 179, 181, 186, 189, 193, 201, 203, 206, 208, 209, 212, 213, 215, 216, 221, 222, 225, 226, 229-231, 233-238, 240, 242-253, 255-257, 260-264, 267-273, 275, 281-290, 293-299, 301, 303, 305-307, 309, 312, 314, 317, 319, 321, 323, 324, 326, 327, 332-337, 340, 341, 344, 347-352, 355, 356, 360, 361, 363-366, 370-373, 378, 379, 381, 382, 384, 386, 388, 389, 391-397, 399, 400, 402, 404, 407-409, 411-413, 415-421, 423-431, 435, 436, 438-443, 446-448, 450, 451, 453, 455, 456, 460, 461, 463-466, 468, 470-475, 480, 482-484, 486-490, 492-495, 497-506, 508-512, 514, 515, 517, 518, 520, 521, 523, 525-527, 529-534, 536-541, 546-549, 551, 552, 554-556, 564-566, 568, 569, 571, 574-580, 601, 603, 606, 609-617, 619, 621, 622, 624-628, 630-633, 636, 637


We still have as doubles:

P4, P5, P13, P14
13, 15, 80, 108, 171 (x2), 177, 292, 304, 330 (x2), 346, 353, 368 (x2), 383, 398, 479, 528, 573, 600 and 629

Edit: 80, 108 and 353 have now gone.

Last edited by bigblue2; 11.06.2010 at 13:50. Reason: added doubles
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10.06.2010, 21:02
jako's Avatar
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Richterswil
Posts: 865
Groaned at 5 Times in 4 Posts
Thanked 513 Times in 283 Posts
jako has a reputation beyond reputejako has a reputation beyond reputejako has a reputation beyond reputejako has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Panini Football Album

I am confused

I thought panini was some kind of bread...

And now it seems to be some kind of advanced EF bingo game...
Reply With Quote
The following 3 users would like to thank jako for this useful post:
  #4  
Old 10.06.2010, 21:07
Newbie 1st class
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Fribourg
Posts: 23
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
hodgedob has no particular reputation at present
Re: Panini Football Album

swapsies!!!!!!!!! MARVELOUS!!!!! Good luck boys!
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank hodgedob for this useful post:
  #5  
Old 11.06.2010, 10:34
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Near Luzern
Posts: 1,489
Groaned at 83 Times in 47 Posts
Thanked 1,815 Times in 818 Posts
Patxi has a reputation beyond reputePatxi has a reputation beyond reputePatxi has a reputation beyond reputePatxi has a reputation beyond reputePatxi has a reputation beyond reputePatxi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Panini Football Album

Patuleko,

I have the following for you: 48, 128, 156, 198, 219, 296, 298, 322, 455, 472, 542 and 618

What do you have to trade? Post up your doubles.



bigblue2,

I need 3 of yours and have 20 for you (6 of them have the white European border, not the yellow Swiss border if that's ok). 20 rappen is the going rate if you are interested in the 17 after the swap of the 3. Yellow Border: 43, 55, 103, 109, 115, 132, 153, 179, 253, 263, 340, 396, 442, 538. White Border: 122, 247, 350, 363, 471, 489. I need your 80, 108 and 353.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11.06.2010, 13:47
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Basel
Posts: 81
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 48 Times in 30 Posts
Patuleko is considered knowledgeablePatuleko is considered knowledgeablePatuleko is considered knowledgeable
Re: Panini Football Album

Quote:
View Post
Patuleko,

I have the following for you: 48, 128, 156, 198, 219, 296, 298, 322, 455, 472, 542 and 618

What do you have to trade? Post up your doubles.



bigblue2,

I need 3 of yours and have 20 for you (6 of them have the white European border, not the yellow Swiss border if that's ok). 20 rappen is the going rate if you are interested in the 17 after the swap of the 3. Yellow Border: 43, 55, 103, 109, 115, 132, 153, 179, 253, 263, 340, 396, 442, 538. White Border: 122, 247, 350, 363, 471, 489. I need your 80, 108 and 353.
Hello Patxi,
I have too many doubles to list. If you send me a list of what you need I'll check and tell you what I have to send your way. I hope that works. Let me get back to you tomorrow, we have some play dates with the boys today and we're hoping for a big trading bonanza!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11.06.2010, 14:39
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Near Luzern
Posts: 1,489
Groaned at 83 Times in 47 Posts
Thanked 1,815 Times in 818 Posts
Patxi has a reputation beyond reputePatxi has a reputation beyond reputePatxi has a reputation beyond reputePatxi has a reputation beyond reputePatxi has a reputation beyond reputePatxi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Panini Football Album

Quote:
View Post
Hello Patxi,
I have too many doubles to list. If you send me a list of what you need I'll check and tell you what I have to send your way. I hope that works. Let me get back to you tomorrow, we have some play dates with the boys today and we're hoping for a big trading bonanza!
OK. Do you want me to hold the 12 cards listed above?

My daughter needs:

00, 1
8, 14, 24
34, 36, 39, 40
62, 64, 67
68, 69, 70, 74
89, 92, 99
107, 110, 111, 113, 117
130, 136, 138, 140
167, 172, 176, 181
185, 186, 189, 190, 191, 194, 200
201, 202, 203, 204, 207, 211, 212, 216, 217
220, 222, 224, 226, 231, 233, 235, 238
243, 246, 248, 249, 250, 251, 255
265, 269, 274
278, 287, 290
303, 306, 309, 314
324, 329, 331
334, 341, 348, 352
358, 365, 370, 371
384, 385, 387, 388
400, 405, 406, 407
413, 419, 421, 424
433, 434, 438, 441, 443
457, 460, 462, 463, 465
470
492, 498, 500, 502, 504
510, 511, 521, 523
545, 547, 548, 549, 550, 553, 556
562, 568, 572, 574, 576
583, 586, 587, 591, 594, 597
605, 610, 611, 613
622, 623, 624, 626, 628, 631, 633, 636



The doubles I have for anybody else are:

Yellow Border (Swiss edition):
9, 17, 18, 41, 63, 65, 78, 87, 98, 141, 187, 187, 223, 214, 241, 296, 313, 304, 304, 328, 339, 340, 368, 378, 458, 469, 496, 507, 513, 513, 528, 535, 535, 558,573, 589, 596, 608, 620

White Border (Europe edition):
103, 198, 219, 292, 292, 328, 350, 359, 359, 376, 593
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 11.06.2010, 14:44
smbuzby's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Embrach North of Zurich City
Posts: 348
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
Thanked 121 Times in 73 Posts
smbuzby has earned some respectsmbuzby has earned some respect
Re: Panini Football Album

Anyone have 638 by any chance?

....erm and I mean to give to me for suitable recomponse.


... erm on behalf of a friend.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 11.06.2010, 14:52
Tom1234's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Kanton Luzern
Posts: 13,948
Groaned at 439 Times in 346 Posts
Thanked 19,056 Times in 7,992 Posts
Tom1234 has a reputation beyond reputeTom1234 has a reputation beyond reputeTom1234 has a reputation beyond reputeTom1234 has a reputation beyond reputeTom1234 has a reputation beyond reputeTom1234 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Panini Football Album

Do your kids do that ridiculous thing with their cards where, in some sort of game, they lay them flat on the floor and bang them with their fist to see whether they turn over?

It's all the range round here - if you're under ten.

I've told mine that no one will want to swap his spares if they're screwed up like that.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 11.06.2010, 23:51
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Basel
Posts: 81
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 48 Times in 30 Posts
Patuleko is considered knowledgeablePatuleko is considered knowledgeablePatuleko is considered knowledgeable
Re: Panini Football Album

Quote:
View Post
OK. Do you want me to hold the 12 cards listed above?

My daughter needs:

00, 1
8, 14, 24
34, 36, 39, 40
62, 64, 67
68, 69, 70, 74
89, 92, 99
107, 110, 111, 113, 117
130, 136, 138, 140
167, 172, 176, 181
185, 186, 189, 190, 191, 194, 200
201, 202, 203, 204, 207, 211, 212, 216, 217
220, 222, 224, 226, 231, 233, 235, 238
243, 246, 248, 249, 250, 251, 255
265, 269, 274
278, 287, 290
303, 306, 309, 314
324, 329, 331
334, 341, 348, 352
358, 365, 370, 371
384, 385, 387, 388
400, 405, 406, 407
413, 419, 421, 424
433, 434, 438, 441, 443
457, 460, 462, 463, 465
470
492, 498, 500, 502, 504
510, 511, 521, 523
545, 547, 548, 549, 550, 553, 556
562, 568, 572, 574, 576
583, 586, 587, 591, 594, 597
605, 610, 611, 613
622, 623, 624, 626, 628, 631, 633, 636



The doubles I have for anybody else are:

Yellow Border (Swiss edition):
9, 17, 18, 41, 63, 65, 78, 87, 98, 141, 187, 187, 223, 214, 241, 296, 313, 304, 304, 328, 339, 340, 368, 378, 458, 469, 496, 507, 513, 513, 528, 535, 535, 558,573, 589, 596, 608, 620

White Border (Europe edition):
103, 198, 219, 292, 292, 328, 350, 359, 359, 376, 593
Hello Patxi, we have for you:
24- 117- 136- 202- 204- 220- 224- 274- 358- 434- 462- 572- 587- 613

The only one we need now from you is 455.

Does that help you?

I'll hold this for you and you can let me know if you want these.
Regards,
carlos
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 12.06.2010, 00:01
Mrs T's Avatar
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: By the water
Posts: 533
Groaned at 51 Times in 27 Posts
Thanked 425 Times in 200 Posts
Mrs T has become a little unpopular
Re: Panini Football Album

Manor are running a Panini exchange in some of their centres, I think it's on Saturday mornings, the kids bring their double cards and try to swop with other kids, panini and other gifts can also be won.

http://www.manor.ch/de/corporate/upl...el%20final.pdf

http://www.20min.ch/ro/sports/dossie...story/14579995
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 12.06.2010, 00:09
amaraya's Avatar
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: lausanne
Posts: 2,241
Groaned at 20 Times in 9 Posts
Thanked 2,845 Times in 1,204 Posts
amaraya has a reputation beyond reputeamaraya has a reputation beyond reputeamaraya has a reputation beyond reputeamaraya has a reputation beyond reputeamaraya has a reputation beyond reputeamaraya has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Panini Football Album

don't they just trade with their friends at school?

yes my son plays tapett- we play it too, it's kinda fun.
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank amaraya for this useful post:
  #13  
Old 12.06.2010, 09:09
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Near Luzern
Posts: 1,489
Groaned at 83 Times in 47 Posts
Thanked 1,815 Times in 818 Posts
Patxi has a reputation beyond reputePatxi has a reputation beyond reputePatxi has a reputation beyond reputePatxi has a reputation beyond reputePatxi has a reputation beyond reputePatxi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Panini Football Album

Quote:
View Post
don't they just trade with their friends at school?
Yes they trade a few cards here and there but in my case we're talking about a 4 year old and a 6 year old. I just want this thing to be over with.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 13.06.2010, 14:02
meenakshi's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: basel
Posts: 66
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
meenakshi has no particular reputation at present
[Basel] Panini Football Album

Hi,

We have also the following cards to sell;

Special cards:
000, 000, 00, 1, 3, 29, 183, 487, 601

573, 572, 567, 560, 559, 559, 543, 529, 526, 517, 511, 505, 500, 493, 480, 467, 464, 448, 425, 419, 408, 399, 389, 370, 365, 361, 355, 332, 332, 327, 325, 322, 321, 305, 293, 287, 277, 269, 258, 257, 257, 257, 256, 254, 254, 252, 251, 223, 215, 198, 191, 178, 165, 146, 146, 130, 122, 106, 87, 76, 64, 56, 51, 49, 47, 44, 28, 26

We need:
65, 148, 234, 395, 424, 434, 435, 438, 447, 471, 477, 619

Thanks.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 13.06.2010, 15:08
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Basel
Posts: 81
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 48 Times in 30 Posts
Patuleko is considered knowledgeablePatuleko is considered knowledgeablePatuleko is considered knowledgeable
Re: [Basel] Panini Football Album

Quote:
View Post
Hi,

We have also the following cards to sell;

Special cards:
000, 000, 00, 1, 3, 29, 183, 487, 601

573, 572, 567, 560, 559, 559, 543, 529, 526, 517, 511, 505, 500, 493, 480, 467, 464, 448, 425, 419, 408, 399, 389, 370, 365, 361, 355, 332, 332, 327, 325, 322, 321, 305, 293, 287, 277, 269, 258, 257, 257, 257, 256, 254, 254, 252, 251, 223, 215, 198, 191, 178, 165, 146, 146, 130, 122, 106, 87, 76, 64, 56, 51, 49, 47, 44, 28, 26

We need:
65, 148, 234, 395, 424, 434, 435, 438, 447, 471, 477, 619

Thanks.
Hello,
We need 00 and 464.
I don't have anything for you right now. Let me know how we can get those from you.
Thanks
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 13.06.2010, 15:14
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Basel
Posts: 81
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 48 Times in 30 Posts
Patuleko is considered knowledgeablePatuleko is considered knowledgeablePatuleko is considered knowledgeable
Re: [Basel] Panini Football Album

Quote:
View Post
Hi,

We have also the following cards to sell;

Special cards:
000, 000, 00, 1, 3, 29, 183, 487, 601

573, 572, 567, 560, 559, 559, 543, 529, 526, 517, 511, 505, 500, 493, 480, 467, 464, 448, 425, 419, 408, 399, 389, 370, 365, 361, 355, 332, 332, 327, 325, 322, 321, 305, 293, 287, 277, 269, 258, 257, 257, 257, 256, 254, 254, 252, 251, 223, 215, 198, 191, 178, 165, 146, 146, 130, 122, 106, 87, 76, 64, 56, 51, 49, 47, 44, 28, 26

We need:
65, 148, 234, 395, 424, 434, 435, 438, 447, 471, 477, 619

Thanks.
Actually we do have 434 for you.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 13.06.2010, 21:40
Newbie 1st class
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Luzern
Posts: 20
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
dedoc_99 has no particular reputation at present
Re: Panini Football Album

Hi Patuleko,

I have 30 of what you need, but since I bought some of them in Ireland, they have a white border (instead of the yellow border on the Swiss stickers). Is that ok?

48, 54, 92, 96, 105, 116, 142, 152, 158, 192, 212, 218, 240, 296, 323, 326, 329, 349, 366, 367, 406, 416, 455, 465, 472, 477, 542, 545, 547, 551, 556, 560, 575.

I have loads more doubles. If any one else would like to swap with me please let me know.

Here is a list of what I need:

02, 13, 21, 23, 27, 33, 36, 42, 50, 56, 63, 68, 71, 77, 78, 81, 93, 103, 104, 110, 120, 121, 127, 128, 130, 133, 137, 143, 144, 145, 148, 157, 160, 168, 169, 176, 180, 189, 199, 200, 201, 205, 206, 211, 220,225, 234, 226, 235, 245, 263, 266, 277, 280, 285, 288, 299, 300, 301, 314, 315, 316, 321, 337, 344, 364, 365, 368, 391, 396, 401, 402, 404, 407, 420, 438, 448, 449, 453, 459, 462, 463, 466, 468, 485, 489, 494, 501, 502, 503, 508, 527, 533, 538, 536,541, 548, 558, 566, 583, 592, 605, 606, 613, 632, 637


Thanks,
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 13.06.2010, 22:06
Newbie 1st class
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Luzern
Posts: 20
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
dedoc_99 has no particular reputation at present
Re: Panini Football Album

Oh, by the way, I'm not selling mine. I'd gladly just post them to you if you can help me with my collection. I don't know too many people who are swapping so I'd just be happy if you could take them off my hands!
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 13.06.2010, 22:29
Newbie 1st class
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Luzern
Posts: 20
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
dedoc_99 has no particular reputation at present
Re: [Basel] Panini Football Album

Quote:
View Post
Hi,

We have also the following cards to sell;

Special cards:
000, 000, 00, 1, 3, 29, 183, 487, 601

573, 572, 567, 560, 559, 559, 543, 529, 526, 517, 511, 505, 500, 493, 480, 467, 464, 448, 425, 419, 408, 399, 389, 370, 365, 361, 355, 332, 332, 327, 325, 322, 321, 305, 293, 287, 277, 269, 258, 257, 257, 257, 256, 254, 254, 252, 251, 223, 215, 198, 191, 178, 165, 146, 146, 130, 122, 106, 87, 76, 64, 56, 51, 49, 47, 44, 28, 26

We need:
65, 148, 234, 395, 424, 434, 435, 438, 447, 471, 477, 619

Thanks.
65, 434 and 435 for 000, 56 and 130?
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 13.06.2010, 22:31
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Basel
Posts: 81
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 48 Times in 30 Posts
Patuleko is considered knowledgeablePatuleko is considered knowledgeablePatuleko is considered knowledgeable
Re: Panini Football Album

Quote:
View Post
Oh, by the way, I'm not selling mine. I'd gladly just post them to you if you can help me with my collection. I don't know too many people who are swapping so I'd just be happy if you could take them off my hands!
Hi there,
I'm interested in trading. Check your private messages. It has my address and the ones I can send you.
regards,
Carlos
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
panini, world cup 2010




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
World Cup Panini Sticker Album - VIRTUAL PlantHead Daily life 1 18.05.2010 17:24
Football World Cup 2010 - Panini Stickers Crumbs Sports / Fitness / Beauty / Wellness 12 13.05.2010 02:26
Panini cards trading - Euro 2008 mnuyen Sports / Fitness / Beauty / Wellness 4 24.09.2008 09:04
EURO 2008 - Panini Stickers Schmidi79 Football/sports 5 08.07.2008 11:45
Looking for a Christmas Album that was out on LP Kittster General off-topic 40 06.12.2007 19:40


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:33.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0