Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Education  
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 14.01.2014, 10:49
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Basel
Posts: 8
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Lea_lei has no particular reputation at present
School rankings in Switzerland

Hi all,

Is there a way to find out the rankings of school in Switzerland? It's just that we are moving to Basel and I'd like to know which part of Basel has the best school. My father-in-law is a teacher and he thinks that the schools in Basel countryside is better than in the city. Is there a way to verify this?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 14.01.2014, 11:01
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Bern
Posts: 1,421
Groaned at 51 Times in 39 Posts
Thanked 1,742 Times in 719 Posts
simplon has a reputation beyond reputesimplon has a reputation beyond reputesimplon has a reputation beyond reputesimplon has a reputation beyond reputesimplon has a reputation beyond repute
Re: School rankings in Switzerland

Quote:
View Post
Hi all,

Is there a way to find out the rankings of school in Switzerland? It's just that we are moving to Basel and I'd like to know which part of Basel has the best school. My father-in-law is a teacher and he thinks that the schools in Basel countryside is better than in the city. Is there a way to verify this?
No
Reply With Quote
The following 5 users would like to thank simplon for this useful post:
  #3  
Old 14.01.2014, 11:08
Sandgrounder's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: ZH
Posts: 13,278
Groaned at 122 Times in 113 Posts
Thanked 23,892 Times in 9,220 Posts
Sandgrounder has a reputation beyond reputeSandgrounder has a reputation beyond reputeSandgrounder has a reputation beyond reputeSandgrounder has a reputation beyond reputeSandgrounder has a reputation beyond reputeSandgrounder has a reputation beyond repute
Re: School rankings in Switzerland

Quote:
View Post
Hi all,

Is there a way to find out the rankings of school in Switzerland? It's just that we are moving to Basel and I'd like to know which part of Basel has the best school. My father-in-law is a teacher and he thinks that the schools in Basel countryside is better than in the city. Is there a way to verify this?
Most places in Switzerland, in the public system at primary level, you are assigned the school closest to where you live. If you want your kids to go to a different school you have to have very good reasons to appeal.

At high school level you have a bit more leeway.

What ages are your kids?
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank Sandgrounder for this useful post:
  #4  
Old 14.01.2014, 11:52
olygirl's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: d' Innerschwiiz
Posts: 5,659
Groaned at 240 Times in 160 Posts
Thanked 12,478 Times in 3,806 Posts
olygirl has a reputation beyond reputeolygirl has a reputation beyond reputeolygirl has a reputation beyond reputeolygirl has a reputation beyond reputeolygirl has a reputation beyond reputeolygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: School rankings in Switzerland

"Better" is subjective.

You need to ask yourself:

1. Do I want my kids to attend an international s6chool or a Swiss public school?
2. Do I want to live in the city or the country?
3. Am I aware that housing is difficult to find and I may not have the privilege of meeting all my requirements for an ideal living situation?

- Living in the country may mean that the classroom is filled with more Swiss kids than foreigners, but it's not a guarantee.

- Living in the country may mean my children will be surrounded by more traditional Swiss and their lifestyle than being in a cosmopolitan city.
__________________
Faith isn't about everything turning out okay. Faith is about being okay no matter how things turn out.
Reply With Quote
The following 3 users would like to thank olygirl for this useful post:
  #5  
Old 14.01.2014, 13:53
MsWorWoo's Avatar
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Zürich Nord
Posts: 1,811
Groaned at 48 Times in 28 Posts
Thanked 2,872 Times in 1,087 Posts
MsWorWoo has a reputation beyond reputeMsWorWoo has a reputation beyond reputeMsWorWoo has a reputation beyond reputeMsWorWoo has a reputation beyond reputeMsWorWoo has a reputation beyond reputeMsWorWoo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: School rankings in Switzerland

Swiss school ranking system. Easy.
1. Every school in Switzerland.
2. Rest of world.


Seriously though, there are no sink-hole schools here, the cities are not big enough to have sink-hole estates.

But consider things like language support (better where there are more foreigners, i.e. in the city), journey to school (city schools are close, countryside you might have to travel by bus.... remember, schools do not like kids being picked up and dropped of by car here), access to out of school activities and/or wrap-around care (not sure of age or working situation), and affordability of housing (more space for you money in the country)
Reply With Quote
The following 2 users would like to thank MsWorWoo for this useful post:
  #6  
Old 14.01.2014, 14:13
Carlos R's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Roundn'about Basel
Posts: 7,218
Groaned at 105 Times in 95 Posts
Thanked 9,904 Times in 4,163 Posts
Carlos R has a reputation beyond reputeCarlos R has a reputation beyond reputeCarlos R has a reputation beyond reputeCarlos R has a reputation beyond reputeCarlos R has a reputation beyond reputeCarlos R has a reputation beyond repute
Re: School rankings in Switzerland

Quote:
View Post
Swiss school ranking system. Easy.
1. Every school in Switzerland.
2. Rest of world.


Seriously though, there are no sink-hole schools here, the cities are not big enough to have sink-hole estates.
Maybe not, but there are shit teachers and shit schools... We've just taken ours out of the local system and into private, much to our annoyance.

Some Kantons are much better than others too... (in terms of their approach to education, set up and support)
Reply With Quote
The following 3 users would like to thank Carlos R for this useful post:
  #7  
Old 14.01.2014, 14:33
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Basel
Posts: 8
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Lea_lei has no particular reputation at present
Re: School rankings in Switzerland

Quote:
View Post
Swiss school ranking system. Easy.
(...remember, schools do not like kids being picked up and dropped of by car here), access to out of school activities and/or wrap-around care...)

Seriously? If we'd like to drop-off and pick-up our kid by car, why is it any of the school's business?
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 14.01.2014, 14:35
Carlos R's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Roundn'about Basel
Posts: 7,218
Groaned at 105 Times in 95 Posts
Thanked 9,904 Times in 4,163 Posts
Carlos R has a reputation beyond reputeCarlos R has a reputation beyond reputeCarlos R has a reputation beyond reputeCarlos R has a reputation beyond reputeCarlos R has a reputation beyond reputeCarlos R has a reputation beyond repute
Re: School rankings in Switzerland

Quote:
View Post
Seriously? If we'd like to drop-off and pick-up our kid by car, why is it any of the school's business?
a little thing called social responsibility
Reply With Quote
The following 8 users would like to thank Carlos R for this useful post:
  #9  
Old 14.01.2014, 14:36
Sandgrounder's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: ZH
Posts: 13,278
Groaned at 122 Times in 113 Posts
Thanked 23,892 Times in 9,220 Posts
Sandgrounder has a reputation beyond reputeSandgrounder has a reputation beyond reputeSandgrounder has a reputation beyond reputeSandgrounder has a reputation beyond reputeSandgrounder has a reputation beyond reputeSandgrounder has a reputation beyond repute
Re: School rankings in Switzerland

Quote:
View Post
Seriously? If we'd like to drop-off and pick-up our kid by car, why is it any of the school's business?
If all the parents did it, it would be a nightmare traffic situation outside the schools every morning. I guess the blanket rule is the only way to go when you think about it logically.

Also, schools try to encourage independence with children and this is one small way of doing it.

Unless there is a busy road near the school, children are encouraged to walk unaccompanied.
Reply With Quote
The following 8 users would like to thank Sandgrounder for this useful post:
  #10  
Old 14.01.2014, 14:39
PaddyG's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Pensier, Fribourg
Posts: 9,278
Groaned at 121 Times in 105 Posts
Thanked 16,857 Times in 5,912 Posts
PaddyG has a reputation beyond reputePaddyG has a reputation beyond reputePaddyG has a reputation beyond reputePaddyG has a reputation beyond reputePaddyG has a reputation beyond reputePaddyG has a reputation beyond repute
Re: School rankings in Switzerland

Quote:
View Post
Seriously? If we'd like to drop-off and pick-up our kid by car, why is it any of the school's business?
Because the school is responsible for any accidents which happen on their property. Cars and kids in a restricted area don't really go well together.
Reply With Quote
The following 4 users would like to thank PaddyG for this useful post:
  #11  
Old 14.01.2014, 14:45
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Basel
Posts: 8
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Lea_lei has no particular reputation at present
Re: School rankings in Switzerland

Quote:
View Post
If all the parents did it, it would be a nightmare traffic situation outside the schools every morning. I guess the blanket rule is the only way to go when you think about it logically.

Also, schools try to encourage independence with children and this is one small way of doing it.

Unless there is a busy road near the school, children are encouraged to walk unaccompanied.
Thanks, Sandgrounder- this sounds reasonable.
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank Lea_lei for this useful post:
  #12  
Old 14.01.2014, 20:47
Tuborg's Avatar
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Vaud
Posts: 506
Groaned at 32 Times in 18 Posts
Thanked 672 Times in 260 Posts
Tuborg has a reputation beyond reputeTuborg has a reputation beyond reputeTuborg has a reputation beyond reputeTuborg has a reputation beyond repute
Re: School rankings in Switzerland

Quote:
View Post
Maybe not, but there are shit teachers and shit schools... We've just taken ours out of the local system and into private, much to our annoyance.
I wouldn't get too excited if I were you. Shit teachers and shit schools have just as much right to exist in the private sector as the state.

And they certainly make full use of it.
Reply With Quote
The following 3 users would like to thank Tuborg for this useful post:
  #13  
Old 14.01.2014, 22:24
Carlos R's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Roundn'about Basel
Posts: 7,218
Groaned at 105 Times in 95 Posts
Thanked 9,904 Times in 4,163 Posts
Carlos R has a reputation beyond reputeCarlos R has a reputation beyond reputeCarlos R has a reputation beyond reputeCarlos R has a reputation beyond reputeCarlos R has a reputation beyond reputeCarlos R has a reputation beyond repute
Re: School rankings in Switzerland

Quote:
View Post
I wouldn't get too excited if I were you. Shit teachers and shit schools have just as much right to exist in the private sector as the state.

And they certainly make full use of it.
Fair comment, but, let's be honest, less likely.


Anyway, your comment applies equally to Abi' comment and I see that s/he has thanked you


But just goes to show: you can't generalise and to put Swiss schools on a pedestal is misleading. Finally, the fact that there are fundamental differences in approaches and levels of support across Kantons is undeniable.
Reply With Quote
The following 3 users would like to thank Carlos R for this useful post:
  #14  
Old 15.01.2014, 00:37
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Zurich
Posts: 4,084
Groaned at 113 Times in 71 Posts
Thanked 6,138 Times in 2,181 Posts
Kittster has a reputation beyond reputeKittster has a reputation beyond reputeKittster has a reputation beyond reputeKittster has a reputation beyond reputeKittster has a reputation beyond reputeKittster has a reputation beyond repute
Re: School rankings in Switzerland

Quote:
View Post
Seriously? If we'd like to drop-off and pick-up our kid by car, why is it any of the school's business?
Are you trolling or serious? I walked to kindergarten (about 700 metres away) on my own from age five, with distances to school increasing and by age 13 we cycled 3 km at 7am in winter to get to lessons on time for 7.30, then back home for lunch and back in the afternoon, and home again. The only fat kids in school were ones who had mopeds.

If you want to be ok with schooling in Switzerland, you need to accept that we don't have rankings, we don't believe in someone intrinsically being better than someone else other than by merit, and we really don't believe in helicopter parenting. Some parents are starting behave this way - to the general derision of most people, calling lawyers to get kids out of detention and rubbish like that is really frowned upon.

My neighbours told me that the local school has a ban on parents coming within 500 metres of the school with their cars to drop off kids or from dropping them off at the front door. Their daughter is six, and the only reason they don't ask that she walks all the way by her own is that there are not yet many children living here and there are two busy roads to cross. What the kids generally do is agree to pick each other up as they go along, which is safer and helps with being on time. So it's all good. There are some places with more spoiled people who think their kids need a chauffeur and to hell with the rules - it's a traffic nightmare and really dangerous. Don't be that parent. By the way, I walked to school in England as well, so I don't think it's just a Swiss thing.

As for something not being the school's business - if you are doing everything ok and for the best interest of the child as per the school's definition, fine. If not, you will notice just how much the state will get involved in your business - usually for the benefit of the child, like sending them to special classes if they have speech problems, etc., this is generally arranged pretty quickly here.

City schools tend to have more children whose first language is not German, which, no matter how you want to twist it, will slow down the class. While people born before 1990 will tell you only the weird kids / those from damaged families / those who didn't quite cut it in the Swiss school system (hence my finishing school in England) or the fabulously rich went to private school, the problems with kids being disruptive because they come from a totally different background with parents who simply don't understand or don't care about school here are bringing on a change. A distant friend in Oerlikon recently took his daughter out of state school and put her into private school after it transpired that she was one of only two native speakers of German in her class, severely impairing her progress. Furthermore, a number of boys were being violent and dangerously disruptive, in one case throwing stones at a teacher. Private school fees are not tax deductible, by the way, he asked me about it, which is how I heard the tale.

So I guess there are several factors to consider, but I'm afraid the standard "read the Ofsted reports and go on Mumsnet" approach will not work here. One indicator might be how wealthy the average person in the village and how expensive the real estate is - more tax money equals more money spent on schooling and generally more educated parents who expect their kids to do well. For instance most of the Swiss kids who live in Herrliberg go to the state school in Herrliberg.

Another thing you may want to look into - Switzerland is VERY strict about attendance, none of this "we'll just take the kids out of school for two weeks in Benidorm" business, you'd get fined to kingdom come. However, some schools offer joker days, while others do not. The number and usage will vary but if you know that you may want to set off one day before official school holiday a few times per year, these days can be useful. Coming back to the "nose in your business" thing - calling in and saying the kid is sick might backfire, as schools have been known to call the home (where the sick kid would be together with the parent looking after them) to check if this is true in cases where there is reason to suspect it isn't. Again - this is in the interest of the child's education and the schools often take their responsibility very seriously.
Reply With Quote
The following 17 users would like to thank Kittster for this useful post:
  #15  
Old 15.01.2014, 00:41
MsWorWoo's Avatar
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Zürich Nord
Posts: 1,811
Groaned at 48 Times in 28 Posts
Thanked 2,872 Times in 1,087 Posts
MsWorWoo has a reputation beyond reputeMsWorWoo has a reputation beyond reputeMsWorWoo has a reputation beyond reputeMsWorWoo has a reputation beyond reputeMsWorWoo has a reputation beyond reputeMsWorWoo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: School rankings in Switzerland

Quote:
View Post
Fair comment, but, let's be honest, less likely.


Anyway, your comment applies equally to Abi' comment and I see that s/he has thanked you


But just goes to show: you can't generalise and to put Swiss schools on a pedestal is misleading. Finally, the fact that there are fundamental differences in approaches and levels of support across Kantons is undeniable.
Yeah, i was being slighty pedantic, the Swiss love their school system, and for a good reason. I never distinguished between state or public though.... All I know is, never dis the Swiss education to a Swiss judge....

Seriously though, coming from the UK I know where the OP is coming from, with areas to aviod and areas to move to, houses in catchment areas for good schools are expensive because of supply and demand, people lie about where they live and their religion to avoid bad schools. I don't think there are bad school here like in the UK, bad teachers are everywhere, but schools with knifings etc are something I've not heard of here.
In the UK schools with high numbers of foreign kids can be very bad, because there isn't the push to integrate kids as soon as they arrive like here. I would go to a more foreign kids school here, depending on the language skills and age of the children, because there is lots of language and integration support, at least in Zurich.
Reply With Quote
The following 2 users would like to thank MsWorWoo for this useful post:
  #16  
Old 15.01.2014, 01:13
adrianlondon's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Basel
Posts: 9,212
Groaned at 171 Times in 154 Posts
Thanked 25,643 Times in 6,892 Posts
adrianlondon has a reputation beyond reputeadrianlondon has a reputation beyond reputeadrianlondon has a reputation beyond reputeadrianlondon has a reputation beyond reputeadrianlondon has a reputation beyond reputeadrianlondon has a reputation beyond repute
Re: School rankings in Switzerland

Quote:
View Post
Switzerland is VERY strict about attendance, none of this "we'll just take the kids out of school for two weeks in Benidorm" business
Yeah. It has to be Thailand.
Reply With Quote
The following 4 users would like to thank adrianlondon for this useful post:
  #17  
Old 15.01.2014, 06:40
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Bern
Posts: 1,421
Groaned at 51 Times in 39 Posts
Thanked 1,742 Times in 719 Posts
simplon has a reputation beyond reputesimplon has a reputation beyond reputesimplon has a reputation beyond reputesimplon has a reputation beyond reputesimplon has a reputation beyond repute
Re: School rankings in Switzerland

Quote:
View Post
Are you trolling or serious? I walked to kindergarten (about 700 metres away) on my own from age five, with distances to school increasing and by age 13 we cycled 3 km at 7am in winter to get to lessons on time for 7.30, then back home for lunch and back in the afternoon, and home again. The only fat kids in school were ones who had mopeds.

If you want to be ok with schooling in Switzerland, you need to accept that we don't have rankings, we don't believe in someone intrinsically being better than someone else other than by merit, and we really don't believe in helicopter parenting. Some parents are starting behave this way - to the general derision of most people, calling lawyers to get kids out of detention and rubbish like that is really frowned upon.

My neighbours told me that the local school has a ban on parents coming within 500 metres of the school with their cars to drop off kids or from dropping them off at the front door. Their daughter is six, and the only reason they don't ask that she walks all the way by her own is that there are not yet many children living here and there are two busy roads to cross. What the kids generally do is agree to pick each other up as they go along, which is safer and helps with being on time. So it's all good. There are some places with more spoiled people who think their kids need a chauffeur and to hell with the rules - it's a traffic nightmare and really dangerous. Don't be that parent. By the way, I walked to school in England as well, so I don't think it's just a Swiss thing.

As for something not being the school's business - if you are doing everything ok and for the best interest of the child as per the school's definition, fine. If not, you will notice just how much the state will get involved in your business - usually for the benefit of the child, like sending them to special classes if they have speech problems, etc., this is generally arranged pretty quickly here.

City schools tend to have more children whose first language is not German, which, no matter how you want to twist it, will slow down the class. While people born before 1990 will tell you only the weird kids / those from damaged families / those who didn't quite cut it in the Swiss school system (hence my finishing school in England) or the fabulously rich went to private school, the problems with kids being disruptive because they come from a totally different background with parents who simply don't understand or don't care about school here are bringing on a change. A distant friend in Oerlikon recently took his daughter out of state school and put her into private school after it transpired that she was one of only two native speakers of German in her class, severely impairing her progress. Furthermore, a number of boys were being violent and dangerously disruptive, in one case throwing stones at a teacher. Private school fees are not tax deductible, by the way, he asked me about it, which is how I heard the tale.

So I guess there are several factors to consider, but I'm afraid the standard "read the Ofsted reports and go on Mumsnet" approach will not work here. One indicator might be how wealthy the average person in the village and how expensive the real estate is - more tax money equals more money spent on schooling and generally more educated parents who expect their kids to do well. For instance most of the Swiss kids who live in Herrliberg go to the state school in Herrliberg.

Another thing you may want to look into - Switzerland is VERY strict about attendance, none of this "we'll just take the kids out of school for two weeks in Benidorm" business, you'd get fined to kingdom come. However, some schools offer joker days, while others do not. The number and usage will vary but if you know that you may want to set off one day before official school holiday a few times per year, these days can be useful. Coming back to the "nose in your business" thing - calling in and saying the kid is sick might backfire, as schools have been known to call the home (where the sick kid would be together with the parent looking after them) to check if this is true in cases where there is reason to suspect it isn't. Again - this is in the interest of the child's education and the schools often take their responsibility very seriously.
Brillant post which should be taged as essential knowledge for newcomers
Reply With Quote
The following 5 users would like to thank simplon for this useful post:
  #18  
Old 15.01.2014, 06:56
LiquidPaper's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Basel
Posts: 397
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Thanked 311 Times in 131 Posts
LiquidPaper has earned the respect of manyLiquidPaper has earned the respect of manyLiquidPaper has earned the respect of many
Re: School rankings in Switzerland

Quote:
View Post
One indicator might be how wealthy the average person in the village and how expensive the real estate is - more tax money equals more money spent on schooling and generally more educated parents who expect their kids to do well. For instance most of the Swiss kids who live in Herrliberg go to the state school in Herrliberg.
Addressing this point, OP, take a look here:
http://www.statistik-bs.ch/karten/interaktiv

Click on "Öffentliche Finanzen", for example, and explore.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 15.01.2014, 07:58
NotAllThere's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Baselland
Posts: 10,838
Groaned at 166 Times in 144 Posts
Thanked 15,387 Times in 6,219 Posts
NotAllThere has a reputation beyond reputeNotAllThere has a reputation beyond reputeNotAllThere has a reputation beyond reputeNotAllThere has a reputation beyond reputeNotAllThere has a reputation beyond reputeNotAllThere has a reputation beyond repute
Re: School rankings in Switzerland

Quote:
View Post
"Better" is subjective.

You need to ask yourself:

1. Do I want my kids to attend an international s6chool or a Swiss public school?
2. Do I want to live in the city or the country?
3. Am I aware that housing is difficult to find and I may not have the privilege of meeting all my requirements for an ideal living situation?

- Living in the country may mean that the classroom is filled with more Swiss kids than foreigners, but it's not a guarantee.

- Living in the country may mean my children will be surrounded by more traditional Swiss and their lifestyle than being in a cosmopolitan city.
Just to point out that living in Baselland doesn't mean living in the countryside. The communities closer to the city are definitely suburbs.



Quote:
View Post
If all the parents did it, it would be a nightmare traffic situation outside the schools every morning. I guess the blanket rule is the only way to go when you think about it logically.

Also, schools try to encourage independence with children and this is one small way of doing it.

Unless there is a busy road near the school, children are encouraged to walk unaccompanied.
When the schools were shifted around in Binningen, a new traffic light controlled pedestrian crossing was built for the kids, as the new route involves crossing a busy road.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 15.01.2014, 10:32
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Basel
Posts: 8
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Lea_lei has no particular reputation at present
Re: School rankings in Switzerland

Quote:
View Post
Are you trolling or serious? I walked to kindergarten (about 700 metres away) on my own from age five, with distances to school increasing and by age 13 we cycled 3 km at 7am in winter to get to lessons on time for 7.30, then back home for lunch and back in the afternoon, and home again. The only fat kids in school were ones who had mopeds.

Clearly, you have been lucky and did not come from an area where there is rampant kidnapping of children for child trafficking. This is where my concern came from. It is something that many people have been fortunate enough to not even worry about. It seems Switzerland is a safe heaven where this matter should not be of any concern despite Basel being very close to France and Germany.

You've made valid points on the others which is enlightening re: Swiss culture. I can see you've been thanked enough.
Reply With Quote
This user groans at Lea_lei for this post:
Reply

Tags
ranking, school




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Austrian ski resorts trump Swiss in new rankings The Local Swiss news via The Local 3 22.12.2011 22:47
Italian speakers fare worst in student rankings The Local Swiss news via The Local 0 06.12.2011 11:43
Employer rankings 2010 Upthehatters2008 Employment 4 11.01.2011 13:32
Business School In Switzerland pdb925 Other/general 2 20.08.2010 16:26
City Rankings: Cost and Quality of Life mark Swiss politics/news 55 29.04.2009 16:56


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:52.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0