Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Education
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13.12.2017, 22:22
Newbie 1st class
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Zurich maybe?
Posts: 24
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 9 Times in 7 Posts
canyow has no particular reputation at present
Process for applying for betereuung!

Hello everyone!

So we're finally here!! My child has started school and we're trying to figure out how to apply for the care during lunch (Mittag).
We have the form (in German of course ), but it seems that we should apply for subsidy (subvention?), otherwise we'd have to pay the maximum tarrif.

Do you guys know how this process goes? I think we could apply online, but do we need any to send any special documents? Should we wait for the subsidy decision to arrive before applying for the Mittag?

Any parents out there who've gone through this process to share their experience?

Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Applying for Tourist visa for France at Geneva Consulate tallharish Permits/visas/government 4 07.10.2017 16:25
Help for advising the process of applying B-permit in Lausanne uranusli Permits/visas/government 5 29.07.2015 21:21
Grade & budget for non-EU applying for MA? CoopMigrosAldi Education 6 22.03.2014 23:23
Minimum salary requirement for EU national applying for CE permit albertoy Permits/visas/government 12 04.08.2010 14:12
Insurance for non-EU applying for B-dependant permit IT_research_student Insurance 5 20.03.2007 15:33

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:00.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0