Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Employment  
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30.08.2011, 14:29
Junior Member
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Zurich
Posts: 84
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 94 Times in 32 Posts
ChocolateBear has earned some respectChocolateBear has earned some respect
Foreign teaching qualification

Hey guys, I am hoping some one here can give me some help. I got an email from a potential school employer saying that I need my (foreign) degree/diploma to be assessed by the Ministry of Education here in Switzerland. I searched for some info but its obviously all in German and I cant figure out anything useful.

Has anyone here had a similar experience or know the right port of call. I also heard it could take up to a year to get the certifcate to verify a South African qualification. Is that something realistic I need to worry about?

Any info would be greatly appreciated.
Reply With Quote

education, swiss schools, teaching

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Teaching English Qualification Nickj Employment 40 08.01.2019 02:48
Taxation and foreign real estate + foreign mortgage belgian beer lover Finance/banking/taxation 27 06.01.2011 01:31
car on foreign plates owned through a foreign company finesse Transportation/driving 6 11.03.2009 10:31
german language qualification ZDFB travnett Language corner 0 04.06.2008 19:21
Tax at source for foreign employees of foreign companies? ichthyst Finance/banking/taxation 1 17.03.2008 15:20

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:18.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0