Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Employment  
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13.08.2014, 15:01
Junior Member
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Switzerland
Posts: 42
Groaned at 57 Times in 17 Posts
Thanked 18 Times in 5 Posts
pm335 has annoyed a few people around herepm335 has annoyed a few people around here

Hi All,
I'm coming to study at ETH, however my current non-EU employer wants me to continue advising them remotely from Switzerland. Is registering myself as ANOBAG a suitable option for this situation?

I'm not sure what kind of permit I'm getting - should be L or B (I will study at a full time master program)

Reply With Quote


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
ANOBAG - Pillar 2/BVG Question fitzgera Finance/banking/taxation 7 31.03.2016 14:52
ANOBAG and self-employed again... Blindgirl Employment 11 30.10.2013 04:51
ANOBAG vs. self employed vs. freelancer in Germany eru Finance/banking/taxation 0 11.06.2013 11:25
AHV for first 3 months of an anobag Flintstone Finance/banking/taxation 5 21.11.2011 17:03

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:00.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0