Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Employment  
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 26.02.2016, 17:19
Mischka's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Canada // Switzerland
Posts: 159
Groaned at 14 Times in 11 Posts
Thanked 59 Times in 32 Posts
Mischka has earned some respectMischka has earned some respect
How do I find work in Switzerland O.O

ok so, the only way I know how to find work is by how I did it back home and that was just making a Resumes and hitting the streets and going from buisness to buisness going from shop to shop handing out resumes hoping to get at least 1 call back by the end of the day.


But from what i've been told it doesn't work like that here or i could be mistaking ??, I've been living here for almost 3 years and have basically done nothing... I don't have my grade 12 diploma ( schulabschluss ) and i definitely do not have an apprenticeship ( ausbildung ) under my belt. So that really makes me discouraged with finding work.

My German is getting better and my understanding is also getting better, I am still pretty nervous when i have to talk over the phone as i can not see that person in person haha but that is also slowly getting better.

Anyway I was just wondering how the average person ( with no experiences and no qualifications ) find work as just being a general labourer ????
__________________
Care Aide
PflegeHelfer
Swiss Red Cross
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 26.02.2016, 17:26
Medea Fleecestealer's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Switzerland
Posts: 21,477
Groaned at 371 Times in 286 Posts
Thanked 16,285 Times in 9,244 Posts
Medea Fleecestealer has a reputation beyond reputeMedea Fleecestealer has a reputation beyond reputeMedea Fleecestealer has a reputation beyond reputeMedea Fleecestealer has a reputation beyond reputeMedea Fleecestealer has a reputation beyond reputeMedea Fleecestealer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How do I find work in Switzerland O.O

Have a look at this.

where to look for jobs with no job qualifications
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank Medea Fleecestealer for this useful post:
  #3  
Old 26.02.2016, 17:52
Mischka's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Canada // Switzerland
Posts: 159
Groaned at 14 Times in 11 Posts
Thanked 59 Times in 32 Posts
Mischka has earned some respectMischka has earned some respect
Re: How do I find work in Switzerland O.O

Thanks for the link but, I didn't find it helpfull. I don't have my drivers license so any work i find has to be within walking distance... And for the most part the people in that forum were just saying about how impossible it is so find work in Switzerland without qualifications, And its not like I'm moving here, I already live here..... since 3 years ahah.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 26.02.2016, 17:54
roegner's Avatar
Moderately Dutch
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Zurich
Posts: 10,371
Groaned at 349 Times in 291 Posts
Thanked 12,374 Times in 5,951 Posts
roegner has a reputation beyond reputeroegner has a reputation beyond reputeroegner has a reputation beyond reputeroegner has a reputation beyond reputeroegner has a reputation beyond reputeroegner has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How do I find work in Switzerland O.O

You have heard of public transport? Something a lot of people use to get to work.


Or how about getting your drivers licence? Finish school and get an apprenticeship?
Reply With Quote
The following 5 users would like to thank roegner for this useful post:
This user groans at roegner for this post:
  #5  
Old 26.02.2016, 17:57
Mischka's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Canada // Switzerland
Posts: 159
Groaned at 14 Times in 11 Posts
Thanked 59 Times in 32 Posts
Mischka has earned some respectMischka has earned some respect
Re: How do I find work in Switzerland O.O

Quote:
View Post
You have heard of public transport? Something a lot of people use to get to work.


Or how about getting your drivers licence? Finish school and get an apprenticeship?

I have no money, how can I do anything of what you just typed without being a citizen of the country and having no money ?? Please do explaine

and what i mean by citizen is they are entitled to free education, where as I would have to pay for it, but with what money hmmm thats a tricky question now isnt it........
Reply With Quote
This user groans at Mischka for this post:
  #6  
Old 26.02.2016, 18:00
roegner's Avatar
Moderately Dutch
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Zurich
Posts: 10,371
Groaned at 349 Times in 291 Posts
Thanked 12,374 Times in 5,951 Posts
roegner has a reputation beyond reputeroegner has a reputation beyond reputeroegner has a reputation beyond reputeroegner has a reputation beyond reputeroegner has a reputation beyond reputeroegner has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How do I find work in Switzerland O.O

So what do you live on now then?
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank roegner for this useful post:
  #7  
Old 26.02.2016, 18:06
Mischka's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Canada // Switzerland
Posts: 159
Groaned at 14 Times in 11 Posts
Thanked 59 Times in 32 Posts
Mischka has earned some respectMischka has earned some respect
Re: How do I find work in Switzerland O.O

I live with my partner, but I mean i don't ask for money and he doesn't give me money, the money he makes is his money not mine...... But I mean he has no money to give me even if i asked for it or not. Also this thread is about how to find work without qualifications not about why I currently dont have money......... or who i live with.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 26.02.2016, 18:18
Island Monkey's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Wallis
Posts: 4,512
Groaned at 74 Times in 43 Posts
Thanked 4,414 Times in 2,099 Posts
Island Monkey has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Monkey has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Monkey has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Monkey has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Monkey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How do I find work in Switzerland O.O

I have a vague memory that you live in Brig? Is that right?
If so, getting a job in Zermatt or Saas Fee is a possibility. Hotel house-keeping, bar or restaurant staff would be your best options. You'd have to take the train or bus to work.

With-in walking distance, shops like Coop, Migros etc, Hospital as a cleaner, Train cleaner etc etc?
Reply With Quote
The following 2 users would like to thank Island Monkey for this useful post:
  #9  
Old 26.02.2016, 18:21
JagWaugh's Avatar
RIP
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Eglisau
Posts: 7,273
Groaned at 47 Times in 46 Posts
Thanked 14,131 Times in 5,506 Posts
JagWaugh has a reputation beyond reputeJagWaugh has a reputation beyond reputeJagWaugh has a reputation beyond reputeJagWaugh has a reputation beyond reputeJagWaugh has a reputation beyond reputeJagWaugh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How do I find work in Switzerland O.O

Quote:
View Post
Thanks for the link but, I didn't find it helpfull. I don't have my drivers license so any work i find has to be within walking distance... And for the most part the people in that forum were just saying about how impossible it is so find work in Switzerland without qualifications, And its not like I'm moving here, I already live here..... since 3 years ahah.
Mischka,


Things are a lot more formal here than Canada. Even with excellent German/Swiss German, Swiss people struggle without an Abschluss. To get out from behind the eight ball you need conversational German at the very least.


I take it that you're fairly young. If that is the case, try and get an apprenticeship. Having an apprenticeship, any apprenticeship will make things a bit easier later on as it gives you some formal qualification.


Put yourself in a potential employer's position:


"This young kid who barely speaks German and hasn't even finished high school wants me to give him a job, what use is he to me?"


Compare that to


"Ok, he hasn't finished high school, and his German is weak, but he wants an apprenticeship. Fair enough, his German will improve, and at least he is looking for a formal qualification."


Depending on where you are located you may be able to capitalise on your English, but if you've been looking for 3 years and nothing has turned up then you will need to look farther than walking distance. You won't earn a great deal during an apprenticeship, but it will cover the cost of public transport. Once you finish an apprenticeship you have something formal that says "I stuck through it and learned a skill" - even if you are applying for a job out of the area of your qualifications, the apprenticeship says more than just "I can bake bread."
__________________
If everyone you know agrees with you consistently, they are either not listening, or not capable of critical thought.
Reply With Quote
The following 5 users would like to thank JagWaugh for this useful post:
  #10  
Old 26.02.2016, 18:34
Mischka's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Canada // Switzerland
Posts: 159
Groaned at 14 Times in 11 Posts
Thanked 59 Times in 32 Posts
Mischka has earned some respectMischka has earned some respect
Re: How do I find work in Switzerland O.O

Quote:
View Post
I have a vague memory that you live in Brig? Is that right?
If so, getting a job in Zermatt or Saas Fee is a possibility. Hotel house-keeping, bar or restaurant staff would be your best options. You'd have to take the train or bus to work.

With-in walking distance, shops like Coop, Migros etc, Hospital as a cleaner, Train cleaner etc etc?
Ya Island Monkey i live in Brig and I would totally print up a few lebenslauf and walk around town and hand them in to places, but I wanted to know is if that is how the " swiss " go about getting jobs.... I mean if its not like that then i don't want to do that and then people giving me strange looks haha.

Quote:
View Post
Mischka,


Things are a lot more formal here than Canada. Even with excellent German/Swiss German, Swiss people struggle without an Abschluss. To get out from behind the eight ball you need conversational German at the very least.


I take it that you're fairly young. If that is the case, try and get an apprenticeship. Having an apprenticeship, any apprenticeship will make things a bit easier later on as it gives you some formal qualification.


Put yourself in a potential employer's position:


"This young kid who barely speaks German and hasn't even finished high school wants me to give him a job, what use is he to me?"


Compare that to


"Ok, he hasn't finished high school, and his German is weak, but he wants an apprenticeship. Fair enough, his German will improve, and at least he is looking for a formal qualification."


Depending on where you are located you may be able to capitalise on your English, but if you've been looking for 3 years and nothing has turned up then you will need to look farther than walking distance. You won't earn a great deal during an apprenticeship, but it will cover the cost of public transport. Once you finish an apprenticeship you have something formal that says "I stuck through it and learned a skill" - even if you are applying for a job out of the area of your qualifications, the apprenticeship says more than just "I can bake bread."
Thanks for the reply JagWaugh, And i could not agree with you more, you are 100% correct. And my German is not that bad, I can speak German all day every day " if i wanted to" with grammatical errors of course but the people will still be able to understand me if they pay enough attention. And I'd love to do an ausbildung i dont even care what it would be I would just like something anything under my belt as I have nothing.

And I would totally do it how you mentioned it, but as i said I have absolutly no money for nothing, thats why i have to find a job in walking distance, so I can at least make some money to save money and put towards, an doing an ausbildung cause im pretty sure i would have to pay for it unless i find a company willing to invest in me and pay it for me so i can work for them but thats highly wont happen, and save money to pay for transportation, I know the monthly and yearly abo for the train // bus is pretty expensive so all in all, YES, I want to do what you said, but in order for me to do that, I have to find a job closer to home, save money, then look for something bigger. Or at least i think thats how i should do it.
__________________
Care Aide
PflegeHelfer
Swiss Red Cross
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 26.02.2016, 18:42
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Zurich
Posts: 12,501
Groaned at 977 Times in 687 Posts
Thanked 17,489 Times in 6,853 Posts
Chuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How do I find work in Switzerland O.O

Quote:
View Post
I have no money, how can I do anything of what you just typed without being a citizen of the country and having no money ?? Please do explaine

and what i mean by citizen is they are entitled to free education, where as I would have to pay for it, but with what money hmmm thats a tricky question now isnt it........
So you have no education, no qualification and no money... and want miracle advice on getting a job? What have you been doing in the last 3 years to improve your situation, have you done any learning towards anything you want to do as a career? Has your partner not been able to spare any money at all for anything that could allow you to get something under your belt?

Quote:
View Post
I live with my partner, but I mean i don't ask for money and he doesn't give me money, the money he makes is his money not mine...... But I mean he has no money to give me even if i asked for it or not. Also this thread is about how to find work without qualifications not about why I currently dont have money......... or who i live with.
So the partner you are fully dependant on doesn't support you? Regardless of whether you want your living situation discussed or not, it is clearly relevant to the thread and that is why people will ask you about it.
Reply With Quote
The following 7 users would like to thank Chuff for this useful post:
  #12  
Old 26.02.2016, 18:47
p42's Avatar
p42 p42 is offline
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Kanton Schwyz.
Posts: 778
Groaned at 3 Times in 3 Posts
Thanked 379 Times in 247 Posts
p42 has earned the respect of manyp42 has earned the respect of manyp42 has earned the respect of many
Re: How do I find work in Switzerland O.O

Quote:
View Post
Ya Island Monkey i live in Brig and I would totally print up a few lebenslauf and walk around town and hand them in to places, but I wanted to know is if that is how the " swiss " go about getting jobs.... I mean if its not like that then i don't want to do that and then people giving me strange looks haha.
I think that is a very good way of going about it. Not the way a Swiss would though, but you are not Swiss and in a different situation. You go round, talk briefly to the person, they get to see you, your CV, your German...
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank p42 for this useful post:
  #13  
Old 26.02.2016, 18:49
PaddyG's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Pensier, Fribourg
Posts: 9,250
Groaned at 121 Times in 105 Posts
Thanked 16,857 Times in 5,912 Posts
PaddyG has a reputation beyond reputePaddyG has a reputation beyond reputePaddyG has a reputation beyond reputePaddyG has a reputation beyond reputePaddyG has a reputation beyond reputePaddyG has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How do I find work in Switzerland O.O

Don't worry, it'll find YOU .
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank PaddyG for this useful post:
  #14  
Old 26.02.2016, 18:53
pilatus1's Avatar
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Milky Way
Posts: 1,687
Groaned at 142 Times in 98 Posts
Thanked 4,529 Times in 1,800 Posts
pilatus1 has a reputation beyond reputepilatus1 has a reputation beyond reputepilatus1 has a reputation beyond reputepilatus1 has a reputation beyond reputepilatus1 has a reputation beyond reputepilatus1 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How do I find work in Switzerland O.O

My wife is Swiss, she's had no problem finding jobs in the past by approaching companies where she's interested in working. Go in person, introduce yourself, explain that you're interested in working with them, and ask for their permission to send a Blindbewerbung.

It's all about how you present yourself...
Reply With Quote
The following 2 users would like to thank pilatus1 for this useful post:
  #15  
Old 26.02.2016, 18:54
JagWaugh's Avatar
RIP
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Eglisau
Posts: 7,273
Groaned at 47 Times in 46 Posts
Thanked 14,131 Times in 5,506 Posts
JagWaugh has a reputation beyond reputeJagWaugh has a reputation beyond reputeJagWaugh has a reputation beyond reputeJagWaugh has a reputation beyond reputeJagWaugh has a reputation beyond reputeJagWaugh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How do I find work in Switzerland O.O

Quote:
View Post
...
And I'd love to do an ausbildung i dont even care what it would be I would just like something anything under my belt as I have nothing.

Although it might be ok to think this, you must never say it. If you are trying for an apprenticeship as a septic tank cleaner you have to say it has always been your dream. In fact, it is generally better if you believe it yourself... such is the way of the world.


Have you asked at the Gemeinde, or your local RAV? They won't be able to give you a job, but they will be able to help you search. The RAV will be able to tell you where to look, as well as give you guidance on how to go about it, they may even have a program for people in your situation.


Keep yer stick on the ice.
__________________
If everyone you know agrees with you consistently, they are either not listening, or not capable of critical thought.
Reply With Quote
The following 3 users would like to thank JagWaugh for this useful post:
  #16  
Old 26.02.2016, 18:59
Island Monkey's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Wallis
Posts: 4,512
Groaned at 74 Times in 43 Posts
Thanked 4,414 Times in 2,099 Posts
Island Monkey has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Monkey has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Monkey has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Monkey has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Monkey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How do I find work in Switzerland O.O

http://direktlink.prospective.ch/?vi...2A6A0CB3FDF4A6
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank Island Monkey for this useful post:
  #17  
Old 26.02.2016, 19:18
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Switzerland
Posts: 1,345
Groaned at 24 Times in 19 Posts
Thanked 995 Times in 590 Posts
Meerkat33 is considered knowledgeableMeerkat33 is considered knowledgeableMeerkat33 is considered knowledgeable
Re: How do I find work in Switzerland O.O

The average person finds work through connections. Otherwise they ask restaurants, hotels, etc. but knowing a second language at least B1 level is essential.
i know it's stupid but if you are good-looking, speak english or something else and basic local language you could find work as a bartender, i've seen this happen.
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank Meerkat33 for this useful post:
  #18  
Old 26.02.2016, 19:50
Mischka's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Canada // Switzerland
Posts: 159
Groaned at 14 Times in 11 Posts
Thanked 59 Times in 32 Posts
Mischka has earned some respectMischka has earned some respect
Re: How do I find work in Switzerland O.O

Quote:
View Post
So you have no education, no qualification and no money... and want miracle advice on getting a job? What have you been doing in the last 3 years to improve your situation, have you done any learning towards anything you want to do as a career? Has your partner not been able to spare any money at all for anything that could allow you to get something under your belt?



So the partner you are fully dependant on doesn't support you? Regardless of whether you want your living situation discussed or not, it is clearly relevant to the thread and that is why people will ask you about it.
Yes I have no education no qualifications and no money....... And no i do not want miracle advice on getting a job, Obviously you did not read my question well enough, I asked is it normal for " swiss " people to walk around with their lebenslauf to shops // store/ buisness and inquire about a possible job opening.................. And to make this even more simple for your brain, I asked a Yes or No question . What have I been doing with my time, Learning German of course, I've been learning German by myself for the past 4 years, anywhere from a little bit a day to the whole day studying. I can't do anything learning wise towards a career because I can't do my schooling here without paying to do it and of course i have no money so lets just not go in circles ok please thanks!.

Of course my partner who I am fully dependant on supports me he just can't literally give me money at this point in time, He feeds me, makes it so we have a roof over our heads food in our bellys, he pays for both our medical insurances, he pays for the car payments, rent to live where we live, don;t forget trips to the dentist also, so as you can see he does support me but since he supports our family like that all of his money is drained every month if you know what i mean

Quote:
View Post
I think that is a very good way of going about it. Not the way a Swiss would though, but you are not Swiss and in a different situation. You go round, talk briefly to the person, they get to see you, your CV, your German...
Hehe thats true but I mean I am sorta of used to that since that is exatlly how i had to do it back home.

Quote:
View Post
My wife is Swiss, she's had no problem finding jobs in the past by approaching companies where she's interested in working. Go in person, introduce yourself, explain that you're interested in working with them, and ask for their permission to send a Blindbewerbung.

It's all about how you present yourself...
Thanks for the reply, thas all i wanted to hear was if the " swiss " did that or not, thats all i wanted to know, I mean i know thats normally not how they do it but i mean if one swiss has done it thats fine by me to give it a try.

Quote:
View Post
Although it might be ok to think this, you must never say it. If you are trying for an apprenticeship as a septic tank cleaner you have to say it has always been your dream. In fact, it is generally better if you believe it yourself... such is the way of the world.


Have you asked at the Gemeinde, or your local RAV? They won't be able to give you a job, but they will be able to help you search. The RAV will be able to tell you where to look, as well as give you guidance on how to go about it, they may even have a program for people in your situation.


Keep yer stick on the ice.
I have tried RAV but last time I was there it didnt go to well, maybe I will try again and see how it goes, last time I personally just wasn't in my right mind to tackle such an obsticle in my life but now I am ready!!.

Quote:
View Post
The average person finds work through connections. Otherwise they ask restaurants, hotels, etc. but knowing a second language at least B1 level is essential.
i know it's stupid but if you are good-looking, speak english or something else and basic local language you could find work as a bartender, i've seen this happen.
nun ich kann deutsch sprechen, na ja es ist nicht so gut wie ich will aber es ist etwas. ein jahre vorher hab ich eine deutsche prüfung gmacht und war ich A2 bis B1, aber alle was ich glernt habe, hab ich mir selbst glernt haha meine ich es ist nicht so schlimm aber man kann sehen wie vil grammatische fehler das ich mache. Solange die leute das ich spreche mit verstehen was ich meine das ist gut genug für mich. oh und wenn ich verstehe was sie sagen de alles ist tip top würde ich sagen.
__________________
Care Aide
PflegeHelfer
Swiss Red Cross
Reply With Quote
The following 2 users would like to thank Mischka for this useful post:
This user groans at Mischka for this post:
  #19  
Old 27.02.2016, 12:04
miniMia's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: romandie
Posts: 9,993
Groaned at 101 Times in 92 Posts
Thanked 9,106 Times in 4,522 Posts
miniMia has a reputation beyond reputeminiMia has a reputation beyond reputeminiMia has a reputation beyond reputeminiMia has a reputation beyond reputeminiMia has a reputation beyond reputeminiMia has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How do I find work in Switzerland O.O

Quote:
View Post
Ya Island Monkey i live in Brig and I would totally print up a few lebenslauf and walk around town and hand them in to places, but I wanted to know is if that is how the " swiss " go about getting jobs.... I mean if its not like that then i don't want to do that and then people giving me strange looks haha.
Yes. Swiss people in your situation do this. Go around as far as you think you can walk every day, in each direction and go talk to the people in the stores, cafes, bars, etc and tell them your are looking for work. (Probably exactly as you are doing). Some people will love that you have initiative and others won't like it. But that's not your problem.

You can also try to put an ad in the Coop or online to do house cleaning, ironing, baby sitting maybe(?).

Last edited by miniMia; 27.02.2016 at 13:14. Reason: missed a word.
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank miniMia for this useful post:
  #20  
Old 27.02.2016, 12:58
pilatus1's Avatar
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Milky Way
Posts: 1,687
Groaned at 142 Times in 98 Posts
Thanked 4,529 Times in 1,800 Posts
pilatus1 has a reputation beyond reputepilatus1 has a reputation beyond reputepilatus1 has a reputation beyond reputepilatus1 has a reputation beyond reputepilatus1 has a reputation beyond reputepilatus1 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How do I find work in Switzerland O.O

You don't need to be in any certain type of situation to ask for employment at a company, even if they are not advertising for a position. It is not a sign of desperation - it shows confidence and initiative. Although it may not be the normal Swiss way of doing things, there are some Swiss who will appreciate your effort. It may be a convenient way of taking on a new employee who they have now already met in person, and who they know wants to work there (as opposed to someone who would take any advertised job they could get) - while avoiding the hassle and expense of advertising and interviewing prospective employees.

That said, have your lebenslauf and cv ready (ask them if you can send a blindbewerbung, and if they say yes, send it off immediately.). You can't just walk up and ask for a job, lol. You need to show that you can still play the game, present yourself formally on paper, etc. But you'll already have your foot in the door, having met face to face. If they say yes to the Blindbewerbung, your chances are pretty good of getting a job.

When talking to them, don't dwell on the negative. There is no need to mention your lack of education or experience - instead focus on your good attributes (hard worker, learns quickly, follows directions well, attentive to detail, etc.)

As mentioned in an earlier post, you could always offer to work for free for a few days as a trial period - and the employer may have nothing to lose by giving you a chance to prove yourself.

Best of luck to you!
Reply With Quote
The following 4 users would like to thank pilatus1 for this useful post:
Reply




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How do speeding fines work in Switzerland? PeteJones Transportation/driving 473 10.11.2015 21:20
How do you find affordable travel accomodations in Switzerland? JanieCH Travel/day trips/free time 25 11.04.2014 15:37
How do I find a cv writer in Switzerland? Danish1974 Employment 10 16.11.2011 01:00
How do I find a job in Switzerland while living in the US? zurichbound25 Employment 13 28.05.2009 18:14
How do libraries work in Switzerland? kodokan Daily life 9 30.01.2008 22:30


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 20:31.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0