Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Employment  
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 27.12.2006, 20:21
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Wald
Posts: 9
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Ronald Mast has no particular reputation at present
Employee rights


I have some questions about employee rights and help.
This year I was injured at work and have a "Tennis arm" by performing the same movement frequently at work. I work in the metal industry.
My doctor signed me off 100% for a month and I am feeling better now and the doctor wants me to go back and try working 30%. Last time I mentioned this to my employer he wasnt keen on me working anything but 100% and told me that I should stay home if I wasn't fully fit to come to work. I was wondering if my Boss can forbid me to come to work unless I feel 100% well even if my doctor has written me a notice to work 30%.
I obviously can't influence the doctor writing the notices so I was wondering who can help me if my employeer doesnt accept me working less then 100%.
Is there an Ombudsman or lawyers or behörden

Thank you

Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Consumer rights in Switzerland Gav Other/general 76 03.04.2015 16:13
Rental Rights / Mieterverband - free membership till end of year(2007) Princess Leia Housing in general 6 14.05.2008 22:08
Renter's rights.... Gav Housing in general 6 12.05.2006 23:10

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:58.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0