Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Employment  
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 30.04.2019, 12:09
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: meilen
Posts: 7
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
vcridder has no particular reputation at present
Ex pat Speech Pathologist - what do I need to work?

Good afternoon everyone,
I have an opportunity to work in an English speaking school as a Speech Pathologist. Has anyone gone through the process of transitioning documentation from ASHA to work here in Switzerland as an SLP?
I have begun the process and am sorting through some websites, just curious if anyone had some experience with this.
Thank you for your time

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Non-EU dependent spouse permit B holder finds work - what do I need to do now? Danscooter27 Permits/visas/government 13 16.10.2013 07:26
Looking for English-speaking speech pathologist in the Lausanne region amdusia Family matters/health 2 26.06.2013 10:28
From UK have work contract need to open bank account.. what do I need..? ktoneill Finance/banking/taxation 3 16.05.2010 12:40
Speech Pathologist and Ocupational Therapist that Speak English JJG Family matters/health 6 22.10.2009 20:40
Potential UK Ex-pat to Geneva Andrew Boxall Introductions 0 08.09.2007 09:54

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:41.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0