Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Employment  
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 19.03.2020, 12:04
Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Location: obwalden
Posts: 1
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
prsee has no particular reputation at present
RAV benefits

Hello, i will be working exactly 12 months in switzerland at the end of this month. I am working in the hotel, but it is kind of seasonal work so i was working 5 months 100%, 2 months 70%, and 5 months 50%. Now, because of the coronavirus hotel will be closed so i will be probably looking for another job, but as i have read if i was working one year i can apply for the rav benefits.

Which documents do i need to hand in?
The amount of benefit will be counted as below?
0,7*((5*1+0,7*2+0,5*5)/12)*my basic full time salary

Btw, i was living in the hotel, so i will be also looking for the room in the apratment/apartment. Will it be possible to find one, without a job? Do i need to show my contract or i just pay 3 months deposit and that's ok?

Thanks
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 22.03.2020, 11:10
3Wishes's Avatar
Moderately Amused
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Bern area
Posts: 10,336
Groaned at 73 Times in 70 Posts
Thanked 16,782 Times in 7,599 Posts
3Wishes has a reputation beyond repute3Wishes has a reputation beyond repute3Wishes has a reputation beyond repute3Wishes has a reputation beyond repute3Wishes has a reputation beyond repute3Wishes has a reputation beyond repute
Re: RAV benefits

I don't have any answers but welcome to the Forum. Hopefully someone who knows more will be along with some info.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 22.03.2020, 11:36
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Horn/TG
Posts: 1,667
Groaned at 43 Times in 30 Posts
Thanked 785 Times in 552 Posts
blackbird has no particular reputation at present
Re: RAV benefits

Contact the RAV asap(via phone), finding a new job in the hotel industry in this situation will be next to impossible, nobody is hiring in this situation.

Finding a flat without a job will be tough aswell, you have to prove,that you are
able to pay the rent on time(in zurich the competition is ridicoulous).

Logistics like digitec are hiring(but the payment .....), they are searching 300 people for their logistics center in wohlen

You need your CV, Cancellation of the contract for the RAV ,aswell the proof that you applied for jobs (they reduced the minimum amount from 10/12 a month)

Good luck
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 22.03.2020, 13:11
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Aargau
Posts: 2,419
Groaned at 11 Times in 10 Posts
Thanked 3,232 Times in 1,457 Posts
Mullhollander has a reputation beyond reputeMullhollander has a reputation beyond reputeMullhollander has a reputation beyond reputeMullhollander has a reputation beyond reputeMullhollander has a reputation beyond repute
Re: RAV benefits

You should contact the RAV Obwalden/ Nidwalden at this link:

https://www.rav-ownw.ch/home/kontakt/

For RAV registration the following documents should documents be available. RAV will advise more precisely what they need and may want you to post or email scanned copies to them:
1. Foreigner's identification card (B, L or C permit)
2. Passport
3. Work contract
4. Termination letter
5. AHV grey card or medical insurance card with AHV number
6. Complete application dossier, i.e., CV, reference letters and diplomas
7. List of applications made to-date
8. Registration of your current address

To gain an overview of the RAV processes, consider taking a RAV Zurich eLearning course (various languages):

https://awa.zh.ch/internet/volkswirt...formation.html

- At the course end, email the certificate to your own email for possible later use.

This EnglishForum link has numerous translated RAV documents, which are mostly available in D, F, and I at arbeit.swiss:

https://www.englishforum.ch/employme...ranslated.html

blackbird has given good input about possibly looking for a job in a logistics center. Indeed.ch is job search spider that you could use, e.g., search on logistik, english, etc.


Added:
1. Be sure to start sending applications immediately. Today is a fine day to start. Apply for more suitable jobs tomorrow and everyday thereafter.
2. Do not quit your job. Wait to see what your employer does. It is possible that your employer will put you on short-time-work (Kurzarbeit) and you will still be employed but not working.
3. If you are short of 12 months of working in Switzerland, you will need to obtain a PD U1 form from the employment office in the last EU country you worked in. This will support your claim for unemployment compensation in Switzerland, if needed.
4. Use RAV's job-room.ch to help locate a new position:
https://www.arbeit.swiss/secoalv/en/...ternehmen.html
https://www.job-room.ch/home/job-seeker

Last edited by Mullhollander; 22.03.2020 at 13:31.
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank Mullhollander for this useful post:
  #5  
Old 22.03.2020, 13:15
st2lemans's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Lugano
Posts: 28,552
Groaned at 1,930 Times in 1,463 Posts
Thanked 33,718 Times in 16,089 Posts
st2lemans has a reputation beyond reputest2lemans has a reputation beyond reputest2lemans has a reputation beyond reputest2lemans has a reputation beyond reputest2lemans has a reputation beyond reputest2lemans has a reputation beyond repute
Re: RAV benefits

Quote:
View Post
Contact the RAV asap(via phone), finding a new job in the hotel industry in this situation will be next to impossible, nobody is hiring in this situation.
Retirement homes are.

Tom
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 28.03.2020, 10:37
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Aargau
Posts: 2,419
Groaned at 11 Times in 10 Posts
Thanked 3,232 Times in 1,457 Posts
Mullhollander has a reputation beyond reputeMullhollander has a reputation beyond reputeMullhollander has a reputation beyond reputeMullhollander has a reputation beyond reputeMullhollander has a reputation beyond repute
Re: RAV benefits

The Federal Council issued new regulations regarding RAV and Kurzarbeit (short-time work) as follows (translated):

"Coronavirus: Additional measures to support the economy

Bern, 25.03.2020 - On 25 March 2020, the Federal Council adopted further measures to cushion the economic consequences of the spread of the coronavirus. They concern compulsory job registration, unemployment insurance, short-time working compensation and occupational pensions. The new measures in favor of employees will lead to estimated additional costs for unemployment insurance of around CHF 600 million per month.

The new measures are designed in particular to reduce the administrative burden on both the applicants and the cantonal implementing bodies. The latter must be able to process applications for compensation as quickly as possible.

  • In the case of the requirement to register open jobs (STMP), the obligation to register and all associated tasks and obligations for employers and public employment services will be temporarily suspended. This will facilitate the recruitment processes, for example for medical personnel, the pharmaceutical industry, agriculture or logistics.
  • In the area of unemployment insurance (ALV), the submission of proof of work efforts is no longer required. The insured person must submit proof of work efforts no later than one month after the expiry of COVID 19 Regulation 2. The entire period of validity of this ordinance is considered the control period.
  • The first consultation and control meeting after registration with the municipality of residence or the RAV is temporarily to be held by telephone and within 30 days of registration.
  • In order to avoid termination of unemployment compensation (Aussteuerung), all eligible persons will receive a maximum of 120 additional daily allowances.
  • The framework period (Rahmenfrist) for the receipt of benefits is extended by 2 years if full receipt of unemployment compensation is not possible within the current framework period.
  • The period for advance registration for short-time work (KAE) will be abolished.
  • The approval period for short-time work is extended from 3 to 6 months. This will enable the number of applications to be minimized and thus speed up the approval procedure.
  • In addition, the regulation on compensation for short-time work for employers, who are similar to employees*, will be adapted to the Federal Council's wishes. As already communicated, they will receive CHF 3'320 for a full-time position. This is a lump sum that will not be reduced. "

* - Owners of small businesses, such as GmbHs, are being considered as employees and thus are eligible for CHF 3'320 per month for short-time work, although they would not normally be so.

https://www.seco.admin.ch/seco/de/ho...-id-78573.html

Last edited by Mullhollander; 28.03.2020 at 10:49.
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank Mullhollander for this useful post:
  #7  
Old 31.03.2020, 15:32
Island Monkey's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Wallis
Posts: 4,168
Groaned at 71 Times in 40 Posts
Thanked 3,982 Times in 1,898 Posts
Island Monkey has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Monkey has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Monkey has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Monkey has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Monkey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: RAV benefits

Quote:
View Post
  • In the area of unemployment insurance (ALV), the submission of proof of work efforts is no longer required. The insured person must submit proof of work efforts no later than one month after the expiry of COVID 19 Regulation 2. The entire period of validity of this ordinance is considered the control period.
  • The first consultation and control meeting after registration with the municipality of residence or the RAV is temporarily to be held by telephone and within 30 days of registration.
Do I understand correctly, that you no longer have to search for work to claim RAV during the Corona measures..... but you still have to have a monthly [telephone] meeting? What will the meeting even discuss?
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 31.03.2020, 16:00
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Aargau
Posts: 2,869
Groaned at 91 Times in 63 Posts
Thanked 3,654 Times in 1,470 Posts
Snoopy has a reputation beyond reputeSnoopy has a reputation beyond reputeSnoopy has a reputation beyond reputeSnoopy has a reputation beyond reputeSnoopy has a reputation beyond reputeSnoopy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: RAV benefits

Quote:
View Post
Do I understand correctly, that you no longer have to search for work to claim RAV during the Corona measures..... but you still have to have a monthly [telephone] meeting? What will the meeting even discuss?
No, that is NOT the case! You still have to look for jobs and you still have to fill out the form, but they are not asking you to send the form in right now as they already have too much work on their hands dealing with the new unemployed and people on short working hours. You will however be expected to submit the form with the jobs you applied for at a later date.
Reply With Quote
The following 3 users would like to thank Snoopy for this useful post:
  #9  
Old 31.03.2020, 17:09
Island Monkey's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Wallis
Posts: 4,168
Groaned at 71 Times in 40 Posts
Thanked 3,982 Times in 1,898 Posts
Island Monkey has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Monkey has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Monkey has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Monkey has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Monkey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: RAV benefits

Quote:
View Post
No, that is NOT the case! You still have to look for jobs and you still have to fill out the form, but they are not asking you to send the form in right now as they already have too much work on their hands dealing with the new unemployed and people on short working hours. You will however be expected to submit the form with the jobs you applied for at a later date.
Where do they expect you to apply? Every where is closed? Hence why no one has a blinking job!
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 31.03.2020, 23:29
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Aargau
Posts: 2,869
Groaned at 91 Times in 63 Posts
Thanked 3,654 Times in 1,470 Posts
Snoopy has a reputation beyond reputeSnoopy has a reputation beyond reputeSnoopy has a reputation beyond reputeSnoopy has a reputation beyond reputeSnoopy has a reputation beyond reputeSnoopy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: RAV benefits

Quote:
View Post
Where do they expect you to apply? Every where is closed? Hence why no one has a blinking job!
Don‘t ask me. Them‘s the rules and, by the way, you need to start applying from the moment you know you will be unemployed. Grocery chains are hiring on temporary contracts, what about something like that?
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 01.04.2020, 13:40
nasa2000's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Fribourg
Posts: 428
Groaned at 18 Times in 11 Posts
Thanked 278 Times in 128 Posts
nasa2000 has earned the respect of manynasa2000 has earned the respect of manynasa2000 has earned the respect of many
Re: RAV benefits

Quote:
View Post
The Federal Council issued new regulations regarding RAV and Kurzarbeit (short-time work) as follows (translated):

"Coronavirus: Additional measures to support the economy

Bern, 25.03.2020 - On 25 March 2020, the Federal Council adopted further measures to cushion the economic consequences of the spread of the coronavirus. They concern compulsory job registration, unemployment insurance, short-time working compensation and occupational pensions. The new measures in favor of employees will lead to estimated additional costs for unemployment insurance of around CHF 600 million per month.

The new measures are designed in particular to reduce the administrative burden on both the applicants and the cantonal implementing bodies. The latter must be able to process applications for compensation as quickly as possible.

  • In the case of the requirement to register open jobs (STMP), the obligation to register and all associated tasks and obligations for employers and public employment services will be temporarily suspended. This will facilitate the recruitment processes, for example for medical personnel, the pharmaceutical industry, agriculture or logistics.
  • In the area of unemployment insurance (ALV), the submission of proof of work efforts is no longer required. The insured person must submit proof of work efforts no later than one month after the expiry of COVID 19 Regulation 2. The entire period of validity of this ordinance is considered the control period.
  • The first consultation and control meeting after registration with the municipality of residence or the RAV is temporarily to be held by telephone and within 30 days of registration.
  • In order to avoid termination of unemployment compensation (Aussteuerung), all eligible persons will receive a maximum of 120 additional daily allowances.
  • The framework period (Rahmenfrist) for the receipt of benefits is extended by 2 years if full receipt of unemployment compensation is not possible within the current framework period.
  • The period for advance registration for short-time work (KAE) will be abolished.
  • The approval period for short-time work is extended from 3 to 6 months. This will enable the number of applications to be minimized and thus speed up the approval procedure.
  • In addition, the regulation on compensation for short-time work for employers, who are similar to employees*, will be adapted to the Federal Council's wishes. As already communicated, they will receive CHF 3'320 for a full-time position. This is a lump sum that will not be reduced. "

* - Owners of small businesses, such as GmbHs, are being considered as employees and thus are eligible for CHF 3'320 per month for short-time work, although they would not normally be so.

https://www.seco.admin.ch/seco/de/ho...-id-78573.html

Does that mean that everyone who is currently registered with unemployment will have 120 "opened days / jours ouvrables" added to their credit, or this applies only the ones approaching the end of their unemployment benefits?
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 01.04.2020, 14:03
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Aargau
Posts: 2,419
Groaned at 11 Times in 10 Posts
Thanked 3,232 Times in 1,457 Posts
Mullhollander has a reputation beyond reputeMullhollander has a reputation beyond reputeMullhollander has a reputation beyond reputeMullhollander has a reputation beyond reputeMullhollander has a reputation beyond repute
Re: RAV benefits

Quote:
View Post
Does that mean that everyone who is currently registered with unemployment will have 120 "opened days / jours ouvrables" added to their credit, or this applies only the ones approaching the end of their unemployment benefits?
Interesting question. The Unia unemployment fund notes this at the below link (translated):

"Increase in the number of daily allowances

All insured persons who were or are entitled to benefits in or after March 2020 will benefit from the additional daily allowances. For the period of validity of the COVID 19 Ordinance on Unemployment Insurance, these persons will receive a maximum of 120 additional daily allowances. If the Federal Council repeals the COVID 19 Ordinance, for example after 100 working days, the persons concerned may receive a maximum of 100 additional daily allowances.

Insured persons who already had their unemployment compensation terminated (ausgesteuert) in March 2020 will also benefit from the additional daily allowances."

https://www.unia.ch/de/arbeitslosenk...-19-verordnung
Reply With Quote
The following 4 users would like to thank Mullhollander for this useful post:
  #13  
Old 18.04.2020, 20:21
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Aargau
Posts: 2,419
Groaned at 11 Times in 10 Posts
Thanked 3,232 Times in 1,457 Posts
Mullhollander has a reputation beyond reputeMullhollander has a reputation beyond reputeMullhollander has a reputation beyond reputeMullhollander has a reputation beyond reputeMullhollander has a reputation beyond repute
Re: RAV benefits

On 14 April 2020, the Swiss Federal Economics Department (SECO) issued a communiqué on unemployment insurance procedure changes. This is a translation:

"Information Letter Pandemic/Coronavirus
Unemployment insurance

The most important changes in brief

On 25 March 2020, the Federal Council took a number of decisions that affect the rights and obligations of insured persons. The Regional Employment Centres (RAV) and the Unemployment Insurance Funds (ALK) are working closely with the Confederation to provide quick and uncomplicated assistance during the extraordinary situation. In this information letter, you will find out what these decisions mean for you.

1) Increase in the number of daily allowances
For the period of validity of the COVID-19 Ordinance on Unemployment Insurance, all insured persons will receive a maximum of 120 additional daily allowances. Persons who were eligible in March 2020 will benefit from the additional daily allowances. How many additional daily allowances you are actually entitled to depends on how long the ordinance is in force.

Persons who were still eligible on 1 March 2020 will not be terminated (ausgesteuert) for the time being and will continue to receive daily allowances.

These adjustments will be made automatically. You do not have to do anything. You must submit the form "Details of the insured person" (Angaben der versicherten Person, i.e., „10 Questions“) as before. If you have any further questions, your unemployment insurance fund (Kasse) will be happy to help you.

2) Waiving the submission of Proof of Job Search Efforts
The job search must be continued as far as possible. Please apply as often as possible on the basis of job offers

Do not submit the form "Proof of Personal Job Search Efforts" (Nachweis der persönlichen Arbeitsbemühungen) during the extraordinary situation.

The first Proof of Personal Job Search Efforts submitted after the extraordinary situation must include all job search efforts made since March 2020. Your RAV adviser will be happy to answer any further questions you may have.

3) General information
The Federal Council will decide on the period of validity of the COVID 19 Ordinance on Unemployment Insurance. As soon as it is clear when the ordinance will be repealed, you will receive another information letter. You will find all current information on the central information platform of the RAV unemployment insurance, www.arbeit.swiss"

https://www.was-luzern.ch/fileadmin/...2020-04-14.pdf
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank Mullhollander for this useful post:
  #14  
Old 19.04.2020, 00:18
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Suisse Romande
Posts: 458
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
Thanked 97 Times in 77 Posts
eireann has made some interesting contributions
Re: RAV benefits

Quote:
View Post
The Federal Council issued new regulations regarding RAV and Kurzarbeit (short-time work) as follows (translated):

"Coronavirus: Additional measures to support the economy

Bern, 25.03.2020 - On 25 March 2020, the Federal Council adopted further measures to cushion the economic consequences of the spread of the coronavirus. They concern compulsory job registration, unemployment insurance, short-time working compensation and occupational pensions. The new measures in favor of employees will lead to estimated additional costs for unemployment insurance of around CHF 600 million per month.

The new measures are designed in particular to reduce the administrative burden on both the applicants and the cantonal implementing bodies. The latter must be able to process applications for compensation as quickly as possible.

  • In the case of the requirement to register open jobs (STMP), the obligation to register and all associated tasks and obligations for employers and public employment services will be temporarily suspended. This will facilitate the recruitment processes, for example for medical personnel, the pharmaceutical industry, agriculture or logistics.
  • In the area of unemployment insurance (ALV), the submission of proof of work efforts is no longer required. The insured person must submit proof of work efforts no later than one month after the expiry of COVID 19 Regulation 2. The entire period of validity of this ordinance is considered the control period.
  • The first consultation and control meeting after registration with the municipality of residence or the RAV is temporarily to be held by telephone and within 30 days of registration.
  • In order to avoid termination of unemployment compensation (Aussteuerung), all eligible persons will receive a maximum of 120 additional daily allowances.
  • The framework period (Rahmenfrist) for the receipt of benefits is extended by 2 years if full receipt of unemployment compensation is not possible within the current framework period.
  • The period for advance registration for short-time work (KAE) will be abolished.
  • The approval period for short-time work is extended from 3 to 6 months. This will enable the number of applications to be minimized and thus speed up the approval procedure.
  • In addition, the regulation on compensation for short-time work for employers, who are similar to employees*, will be adapted to the Federal Council's wishes. As already communicated, they will receive CHF 3'320 for a full-time position. This is a lump sum that will not be reduced. "

* - Owners of small businesses, such as GmbHs, are being considered as employees and thus are eligible for CHF 3'320 per month for short-time work, although they would not normally be so.

https://www.seco.admin.ch/seco/de/ho...-id-78573.html

Interested by the statement on the framework period - I'm not currently registered unemployed but my framework period is open - is that extended in my case?
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 19.04.2020, 06:33
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Aargau
Posts: 2,419
Groaned at 11 Times in 10 Posts
Thanked 3,232 Times in 1,457 Posts
Mullhollander has a reputation beyond reputeMullhollander has a reputation beyond reputeMullhollander has a reputation beyond reputeMullhollander has a reputation beyond reputeMullhollander has a reputation beyond repute
Re: RAV benefits

Quote:
View Post
Interested by the statement on the framework period - I'm not currently registered unemployed but my framework period is open - is that extended in my case?
The RAV website, arbeit.swiss, says simply:


"Daily allowances and framework allowance
In order to avoid termination of benefits, all eligible persons receive a maximum of 120 additional daily allowances. The framework period for receiving benefits will be extended by 2 years if not all daily benefits can be received within the current framework period. These changes apply retroactively to 1 March and thus to all insured persons who were and are eligible for benefits from that date. For further information, please contact your competent unemployment insurance fund (Kasse)."

https://www.arbeit.swiss/secoalv/de/.../pandemie.html
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 31.07.2020, 12:28
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Zurich
Posts: 319
Groaned at 13 Times in 8 Posts
Thanked 112 Times in 78 Posts
Superfast is considered unworthySuperfast is considered unworthySuperfast is considered unworthy
Re: RAV benefits

How is situation now in August (starting tomorrow).

Is this applicable? Where can i find more info?

1) Increase in the number of daily allowances
For the period of validity of the COVID-19 Ordinance on Unemployment Insurance, all insured persons will receive a maximum of 120 additional daily allowances.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 01.08.2020, 09:39
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Zurich
Posts: 30
Groaned at 2 Times in 1 Post
Thanked 5 Times in 2 Posts
Juice has earned some respectJuice has earned some respect
Re: RAV benefits

Quote:
View Post
Does that mean that everyone who is currently registered with unemployment will have 120 "opened days / jours ouvrables" added to their credit, or this applies only the ones approaching the end of their unemployment benefits?
Hello Nasa2000,

Did you get the answer you are looking for? As I am also in a much strange situation, When I had 64 days left I started working for a fixed term contract for like 7 months. In the meantime COVID came. Now I will be back to regular unemployment and my my clock starts to work from 64 days or from 184 days? This is something I am trying to understand also considering that the first validity period of the ordinance is finalised today August 1st.

Thanks in advance if you have any more insight.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 01.08.2020, 09:40
roegner's Avatar
Moderately Dutch
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Zurich
Posts: 10,045
Groaned at 341 Times in 283 Posts
Thanked 11,763 Times in 5,729 Posts
roegner has a reputation beyond reputeroegner has a reputation beyond reputeroegner has a reputation beyond reputeroegner has a reputation beyond reputeroegner has a reputation beyond reputeroegner has a reputation beyond repute
Re: RAV benefits

Quote:
View Post
Hello Nasa2000,

Did you get the answer you are looking for? As I am also in a much strange situation, When I had 64 days left I started working for a fixed term contract for like 7 months. In the meantime COVID came. Now I will be back to regular unemployment and my my clock starts to work from 64 days or from 184 days? This is something I am trying to understand also considering that the first validity period of the ordinance is finalised today August 1st.

Thanks in advance if you have any more insight.
Did you ask RAV/your advisor yet?
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 01.08.2020, 09:46
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Zurich
Posts: 30
Groaned at 2 Times in 1 Post
Thanked 5 Times in 2 Posts
Juice has earned some respectJuice has earned some respect
Re: RAV benefits

My RAV advisor always directs me to the ALK. I just spoke to ALK . The answer was they didnot know either ,a decision would be taken in a couple of weeks.

I found it rather strange. Would again the implementation of the ordinance be subject to judgement? Will I be penalised because I had intermediary gain and was working while not being a burden to the insurance in my unemployment period? etc etc... These are the thoughts running in my brain...
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 01.08.2020, 13:30
Jim2007's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Kt. Bern
Posts: 4,004
Groaned at 156 Times in 135 Posts
Thanked 6,239 Times in 2,863 Posts
Jim2007 has a reputation beyond reputeJim2007 has a reputation beyond reputeJim2007 has a reputation beyond reputeJim2007 has a reputation beyond reputeJim2007 has a reputation beyond reputeJim2007 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: RAV benefits

At my UNIA ALK the guy said the there was no decision yet, but that the 120 days was an emergency measure to protect people at the time who could not seek employment and the expectation is that they will revert to the previous position once the emergency is over. In other words the number of days you had before the emergency was declared.

We’ll have to wait for the decision, which is expected this month.
Reply With Quote
The following 2 users would like to thank Jim2007 for this useful post:
Reply

Tags
rav




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Rav benefits lacarte Employment 23 02.02.2018 12:35
Will RAV/ORP help me get a new job? (this is not about benefits) ablalarom Employment 12 21.11.2015 17:28
The UK Benefits Cap porsch1909 Leaving Switzerland 2 28.03.2014 10:36
Other RAV Benefits Disciple Employment 0 08.09.2011 12:39


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:05.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0