Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Employment  
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15.04.2020, 10:58
Join Date: Apr 2020
Location: Basel
Posts: 1
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
ewamorela has no particular reputation at present
student from EU freelance


I came to Switzerland to study 1 year ago from an EU country. I know that I can work 15 per week on my B permit for studying. I was offered an online job now - one time around 50 h. I don't know how does it look legally? Can I just work and make an invoice in the end without having any company? I am not working too much so I don't really need one - I just want some extra money during studying. I heard about sole proprietorship but for that, I would have to have a B permit for working. Does anyone know how does it look like in this case?
Reply With Quote

freelance work, student

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
part time/freelance job as a phd student Gizmo Employment 9 25.09.2018 18:04
Credit Suisse student vs UBS student account ihtxam Finance/banking/taxation 14 19.01.2015 14:33
graduated student with valid student B-permit, travel advice brucef Permits/visas/government 4 30.12.2014 12:33
Grad Student - freelance work not based in CH crazykittylady Permits/visas/government 9 19.07.2011 22:32
Swiss Student Visa PhD research Student farzaneh Permits/visas/government 8 06.08.2009 16:22

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 15:02.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0