Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Employment  
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06.12.2020, 17:54
Newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2020
Location: Hong Kong
Posts: 4
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
gayman has no particular reputation at present
Mountain biking coach/guide/instructor career advice needed!!!!

Hi, I am from Hong Kong and I have been working as a ski instructor for 2 winter seasons in Switzerland (1 in Verbier and 1 in St. Moritz) and 1 winter season in New Zealand, I have an EU citizenship, I have a Bachelor’s degree in Tourism Event Management. I am planning to move to Switzerland with my wife for long-term instead of just winter, so I am now looking for off-season jobs. I speak Cantonese, Mandarin and English fluently but I do not speak French, German or Italian.

I have noticed some of the ski resorts in Switzerland turn into a mountain biking parks in summer, and I am interested in picking up mountain biking. If I like it, I will consider taking trainings and become a coach/ guide and ideally I can make a living. I cycle a lot on flat roads in Hong Kong but I have never tried mountain biking.

I have zero knowledge about the mountain biking industry and there is little information online, especially in Europe. Here are a few of my questions. Hopefully I can have someone who is already working in the industry to answer my questions.

1.Can you make a living working as a mountain biking coach/ guide?

2.What is the approximate salary for an entry-level coach/ guide?

3.Is it possible to find mountain biking coach/ guide jobs if I only speak English and Chinese? I want to start learning the local language after I decide which area of Switzerland I settle.

4.I have seen there are high seasons and low seasons for mountain biking too, just like Skiing. Do you get paid when there is no work?

5.Do you need a qualification to work as a mountain biking coach/ guide? If yes, which one should I get to work in Switzerland?

6.As my wife is probably going to work in big cities like Geneva and Lausanne and I will work on the mountain, we plan to find an accommodation lies in the middle between the big city and the mountain so we can both commute for a reasonable duration, I will consider buying a car if needed, not sure if this will work.

7.I hold a Permit L when I work as a ski instructor in Switzerland, I assume it is the same for a mountain biking coach/ guide. Is it possible to live in Switzerland for long-term like this? How the tax and insurance work?

8.As I might not come to Switzerland this winter due to the coronavirus, where would you suggest to learn mountain biking in Hong Kong or China? I will consider nearby countries like Vietnam, Philippines as well.

Thanks very much!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06.12.2020, 19:29
MusicChick's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: La Cote
Posts: 17,488
Groaned at 414 Times in 275 Posts
Thanked 20,428 Times in 10,577 Posts
MusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mountain biking coach/guide/instructor career advice needed!!!!

Quote:
View Post
Hi, I am from Hong Kong and I have been working as a ski instructor for 2 winter seasons in Switzerland (1 in Verbier and 1 in St. Moritz) and 1 winter season in New Zealand, I have an EU citizenship, I have a Bachelor’s degree in Tourism Event Management. I am planning to move to Switzerland with my wife for long-term instead of just winter, so I am now looking for off-season jobs. I speak Cantonese, Mandarin and English fluently but I do not speak French, German or Italian.

I have noticed some of the ski resorts in Switzerland turn into a mountain biking parks in summer, and I am interested in picking up mountain biking. If I like it, I will consider taking trainings and become a coach/ guide and ideally I can make a living. I cycle a lot on flat roads in Hong Kong but I have never tried mountain biking.

I have zero knowledge about the mountain biking industry and there is little information online, especially in Europe. Here are a few of my questions. Hopefully I can have someone who is already working in the industry to answer my questions.

1.Can you make a living working as a mountain biking coach/ guide?

2.What is the approximate salary for an entry-level coach/ guide?

3.Is it possible to find mountain biking coach/ guide jobs if I only speak English and Chinese? I want to start learning the local language after I decide which area of Switzerland I settle.

4.I have seen there are high seasons and low seasons for mountain biking too, just like Skiing. Do you get paid when there is no work?

5.Do you need a qualification to work as a mountain biking coach/ guide? If yes, which one should I get to work in Switzerland?

6.As my wife is probably going to work in big cities like Geneva and Lausanne and I will work on the mountain..
Does your wife know what she will do so you could work on the mountain?

To be honest - hard to say right now since there aren't many tourists that you could coach now, in your mother tongue. When/if Covid gets sorted, I can see you having a chance in the winter, yeah. But all the people I know don't need a couch for mountain biking. Tourists from China might appreciate a tour agent offering exciting experiences, on the mountain or not.

I really do not know if you can train VTT as they call mountain biking here, in China. I'd move to France 1st, train there while looking for oportunities tourist industry-wise here.
__________________
"L'homme ne peut pas remplacer son coeur avec sa tete, ni sa tete avec ses mains." J.H. Pestalozzi

“The only difference between a rut and a grave is a matter of depth.” S.P. Cadman

"Imagination is more important than knowledge." A. Einstein
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06.12.2020, 19:39
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Zurich
Posts: 8,492
Groaned at 299 Times in 228 Posts
Thanked 19,521 Times in 6,799 Posts
k_and_e has a reputation beyond reputek_and_e has a reputation beyond reputek_and_e has a reputation beyond reputek_and_e has a reputation beyond reputek_and_e has a reputation beyond reputek_and_e has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mountain biking coach/guide/instructor career advice needed!!!!

Is my understanding correct that the OP has no experience in mountain biking, yet wants a job as a mountain bike coach?
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank k_and_e for this useful post:
  #4  
Old 06.12.2020, 19:47
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: SZ
Posts: 2,243
Groaned at 113 Times in 81 Posts
Thanked 4,240 Times in 1,649 Posts
komsomolez has a reputation beyond reputekomsomolez has a reputation beyond reputekomsomolez has a reputation beyond reputekomsomolez has a reputation beyond reputekomsomolez has a reputation beyond reputekomsomolez has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mountain biking coach/guide/instructor career advice needed!!!!

I don't think there is a large market for MTB coaches to start with, and the skill level of riders on the trails of Flumserberg, Livigno etc. is quite good. Sounds tough.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06.12.2020, 20:07
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Zurich
Posts: 13,488
Groaned at 1,247 Times in 829 Posts
Thanked 19,642 Times in 7,584 Posts
Chuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mountain biking coach/guide/instructor career advice needed!!!!

Quote:
View Post
I am interested in picking up mountain biking. If I like it, I will consider taking trainings and become a coach/ guide and ideally I can make a living. I cycle a lot on flat roads in Hong Kong but I have never tried mountain biking.

I have zero knowledge about the mountain biking industry and there is little information online, especially in Europe.
So lets get this straight... you want to become an instructor of a very skilled and techincal that sport you have never tried, in an industry that you have no idea about? Sounds like a foolproof plan, go for it!

Last edited by Chuff; 07.12.2020 at 05:36.
Reply With Quote
The following 2 users would like to thank Chuff for this useful post:
  #6  
Old 06.12.2020, 20:17
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: ZH
Posts: 8,084
Groaned at 96 Times in 77 Posts
Thanked 12,480 Times in 5,066 Posts
doropfiz has a reputation beyond reputedoropfiz has a reputation beyond reputedoropfiz has a reputation beyond reputedoropfiz has a reputation beyond reputedoropfiz has a reputation beyond reputedoropfiz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mountain biking coach/guide/instructor career advice needed!!!!

It's okay, OP makes it clear that he's just thinking this through to see whether it could possibly be an option. He says: "If" he likes it.

Quote:
View Post
If I like it, I will consider taking trainings and become a coach/ guide and ideally I can make a living.
I also think it's a rather daring notion, certainly. And yet I've know a few true multitalents, with regard to sport, who can excel in just about any next new sport they try, just like some wonderfully musical talented people can not just pick up but truly quickly master another new insrument. Perhaps OP is one of those.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06.12.2020, 20:49
pilatus1's Avatar
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Milky Way
Posts: 1,799
Groaned at 152 Times in 103 Posts
Thanked 4,786 Times in 1,883 Posts
pilatus1 has a reputation beyond reputepilatus1 has a reputation beyond reputepilatus1 has a reputation beyond reputepilatus1 has a reputation beyond reputepilatus1 has a reputation beyond reputepilatus1 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mountain biking coach/guide/instructor career advice needed!!!!

If you're really serious about this endeavor, you'll need the assistance of a mountain biking coach/guide/instructor. They may also offer career advice if you're lucky.
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank pilatus1 for this useful post:
  #8  
Old 06.12.2020, 21:04
olygirl's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: d' Innerschwiiz
Posts: 7,412
Groaned at 405 Times in 269 Posts
Thanked 17,480 Times in 5,374 Posts
olygirl has a reputation beyond reputeolygirl has a reputation beyond reputeolygirl has a reputation beyond reputeolygirl has a reputation beyond reputeolygirl has a reputation beyond reputeolygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mountain biking coach/guide/instructor career advice needed!!!!

I think you’d be better off working in a Seilpark.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 06.12.2020, 22:03
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Pontresina GR, NH USA
Posts: 46
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Thanked 36 Times in 20 Posts
xcdave has earned some respectxcdave has earned some respect
Re: Mountain biking coach/guide/instructor career advice needed!!!!

When the snow melts, go to Bike Kingdom in Lenzerheide GR. Talk to the instructors there. Take a lesson. Rent a mountain bike, take the lift to the top, and ride down. Re-evaluate as necessary.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 06.12.2020, 22:50
Island Monkey's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Wallis
Posts: 5,975
Groaned at 100 Times in 65 Posts
Thanked 6,685 Times in 3,030 Posts
Island Monkey has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Monkey has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Monkey has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Monkey has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Monkey has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Monkey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mountain biking coach/guide/instructor career advice needed!!!!

Quote:
View Post
7.I hold a Permit L when I work as a ski instructor in Switzerland, I assume it is the same for a mountain biking coach/ guide. Is it possible to live in Switzerland for long-term like this? How the tax and insurance work?
If you are on permeant seasonal contracts, you will always be on recurring L-permits. I'm not sure how easy this makes family reunification for your wife (does she have EU citizenship too?).
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 07.12.2020, 05:38
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Zurich
Posts: 13,488
Groaned at 1,247 Times in 829 Posts
Thanked 19,642 Times in 7,584 Posts
Chuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mountain biking coach/guide/instructor career advice needed!!!!

Quote:
View Post
It's okay, OP makes it clear that he's just thinking this through to see whether it could possibly be an option. He says: "If" he likes it.

I also think it's a rather daring notion, certainly. And yet I've know a few true multitalents, with regard to sport, who can excel in just about any next new sport they try, just like some wonderfully musical talented people can not just pick up but truly quickly master another new insrument. Perhaps OP is one of those.
Well of course you have known 'a few true multitalents' and of course the OP may be one of them. How could it be anything else other than a sure thing? I advise that the OP consults you throughout this process.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 07.12.2020, 08:11
NickGB's Avatar
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Zug
Posts: 1,063
Groaned at 10 Times in 10 Posts
Thanked 1,430 Times in 575 Posts
NickGB has a reputation beyond reputeNickGB has a reputation beyond reputeNickGB has a reputation beyond reputeNickGB has a reputation beyond reputeNickGB has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mountain biking coach/guide/instructor career advice needed!!!!

I don’t think that this is a realistic option. Most MTB ‘instructors’ are such because of their love for and experience in the sport, none of which you have. I have also not seen dedicated MTB instructors, but rather guys that work at bike stores that offer this.

Modern mountain biking is very different now, due to the bike technology. I raced in the 90’s, so consider myself quite experienced, but even I shy away from some of these monstrous jumps and drops that the ‘kids’ throw themselves at.

Maybe a more reasonable suggestion would be a mountain bike guide, where you take tourists on single track trails, coupled with maybe a nice picnic.
Reply With Quote
The following 3 users would like to thank NickGB for this useful post:
  #13  
Old 07.12.2020, 09:38
Island Monkey's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Wallis
Posts: 5,975
Groaned at 100 Times in 65 Posts
Thanked 6,685 Times in 3,030 Posts
Island Monkey has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Monkey has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Monkey has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Monkey has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Monkey has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Monkey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mountain biking coach/guide/instructor career advice needed!!!!

I’m interested to know how you are going to ski teach when not living in resort? My experience of ski teaching is that you can often get called for last minute lessons.... not possible if you can’t be there quickly.

Mountain biking - how long did it take you to get good enough to be a ski instructor? Mountain biking will be similar. Also there is work as mtb guides about, but no where near as much as for ski instructors.

One summer sport job that is fairly easy to get into is White Water Raft Guide.

Maybe you should look at a summer job using your Chinese to start with! Interlaken would be a good place for Chinese speaking jobs, plus the chance to get into summer sports. Your wife could commute to Bern.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 07.12.2020, 12:12
Newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2020
Location: Hong Kong
Posts: 4
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
gayman has no particular reputation at present
Quote:
View Post
Does your wife know what she will do so you could work on the mountain?

To be honest - hard to say right now since there aren't many tourists that you could coach now, in your mother tongue. When/if Covid gets sorted, I can see you having a chance in the winter, yeah. But all the people I know don't need a couch for mountain biking. Tourists from China might appreciate a tour agent offering exciting experiences, on the mountain or not.

I really do not know if you can train VTT as they call mountain biking here, in China. I'd move to France 1st, train there while looking for oportunities tourist industry-wise here.
Thanks for the reply. My wife has not decided which industry to look at yet, but I can give some of her background information, she has a bachelor of English -Chinese translation and has 1 year of work experience as a clerk in repairing department of an aircraft meal supply company. Both of us graduated from university for a few years. If she cannot get a job in the same or similar industry, she is willing to get any entry-level jobs. We are both open-minded and willing to pursue a new career.

Also, why France, because it is famous for mountain biking too?

Quote:
View Post
I think you’d be better off working in a Seilpark.
Thanks for the reply! Definitely will have a look at that!
Is it the same as "zipline"?
Which role would you suggest? Do I need any qualifications or work experience to work in there?

Quote:
View Post
I don’t think that this is a realistic option. Most MTB ‘instructors’ are such because of their love for and experience in the sport, none of which you have. I have also not seen dedicated MTB instructors, but rather guys that work at bike stores that offer this.

Modern mountain biking is very different now, due to the bike technology. I raced in the 90’s, so consider myself quite experienced, but even I shy away from some of these monstrous jumps and drops that the ‘kids’ throw themselves at.

Maybe a more reasonable suggestion would be a mountain bike guide, where you take tourists on single track trails, coupled with maybe a nice picnic.
Thanks for the reply!
I have also thought about working in a bike store, but I prefer a more outdoor job as I don't mind the instability of the wage and shitty weather, and also a job that I can move for most of the time.

I am not interested in become a bike racer as I am sure it is a far more larger investment of time and money than a guide/ coach. Also, I am good at elaborating, teaching and demonstrating something to different kinds of persons, seeing a person's learning process gives me satisfaction, that is why I am a ski instructor.

Do you need a qualification to work as a mountain bike guide in Switzerland?

Quote:
View Post
When the snow melts, go to Bike Kingdom in Lenzerheide GR. Talk to the instructors there. Take a lesson. Rent a mountain bike, take the lift to the top, and ride down. Re-evaluate as necessary.
Thanks for the reply! Will take a look at that!

Last edited by roegner; 07.12.2020 at 12:54. Reason: Merging consecutive posts
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 07.12.2020, 12:44
Axa's Avatar
Axa Axa is online now
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Location: Suhr, Aargau
Posts: 3,445
Groaned at 40 Times in 40 Posts
Thanked 4,624 Times in 2,132 Posts
Axa has a reputation beyond reputeAxa has a reputation beyond reputeAxa has a reputation beyond reputeAxa has a reputation beyond reputeAxa has a reputation beyond reputeAxa has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mountain biking coach/guide/instructor career advice needed!!!!

Quote:
View Post
Thanks for the reply. My wife has not decided which industry to look at yet, but I can give some of her background information, she has a bachelor of English -Chinese translation and has 1 year of work experience as a clerk in repairing department of an aircraft meal supply company. Both of us graduated from university for a few years. If she cannot get a job in the same or similar industry, she is willing to get any entry-level jobs. We are both open-minded and willing to pursue a new career.
Don't want to rain in your parade but entry-level jobs are not an option to get a residence permit for the first time. Residence permits are requested by employers. So the highest, and maybe even only, chance is applying to a job where you already have experience.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 07.12.2020, 12:47
Island Monkey's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Wallis
Posts: 5,975
Groaned at 100 Times in 65 Posts
Thanked 6,685 Times in 3,030 Posts
Island Monkey has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Monkey has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Monkey has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Monkey has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Monkey has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Monkey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mountain biking coach/guide/instructor career advice needed!!!!

Quote:
View Post
Don't want to rain in your parade but entry-level jobs are not an option to get a residence permit for the first time. Residence permits are requested by employers. So the highest, and maybe even only, chance is applying to a job where you already have experience.
He’s EU. So if she gets family reunification it’s not a problem. Will they give family reunification to the spouse of a temporary zero hours contract holder though.... that’s the question!
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank Island Monkey for this useful post:
  #17  
Old 07.12.2020, 12:50
Newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2020
Location: Hong Kong
Posts: 4
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
gayman has no particular reputation at present
Quote:
View Post
I’m interested to know how you are going to ski teach when not living in resort? My experience of ski teaching is that you can often get called for last minute lessons.... not possible if you can’t be there quickly.

Mountain biking - how long did it take you to get good enough to be a ski instructor? Mountain biking will be similar. Also there is work as mtb guides about, but no where near as much as for ski instructors.

One summer sport job that is fairly easy to get into is White Water Raft Guide.

Maybe you should look at a summer job using your Chinese to start with! Interlaken would be a good place for Chinese speaking jobs, plus the chance to get into summer sports. Your wife could commute to Bern.
Thanks for the reply!
I think you've misunderstood, I stay in Hong Kong now because of the coronavirus, when things get better I will go to Switzerland. I used to stay in Switzerland and New Zealand in their winters and I stay in Hong Kong for the rest of the time.
Will have a look at that

Quote:
View Post
He’s EU. So if she gets family reunification it’s not a problem. Will they give family reunification to the spouse of a temporary zero hours contract holder though.... that’s the question!
That's a good point. If my wife gets a 12 months contract and gets a permit B, I think it will work.

Last edited by roegner; 07.12.2020 at 12:54. Reason: Merging consecutive posts
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 07.12.2020, 13:20
Island Monkey's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Wallis
Posts: 5,975
Groaned at 100 Times in 65 Posts
Thanked 6,685 Times in 3,030 Posts
Island Monkey has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Monkey has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Monkey has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Monkey has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Monkey has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Monkey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mountain biking coach/guide/instructor career advice needed!!!!

What have I mis-understood?

Is your wife an EU citizen? If not, you will need to be earning enough to support her and bring her here!
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 07.12.2020, 13:50
Newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2020
Location: Hong Kong
Posts: 4
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
gayman has no particular reputation at present
Re: Mountain biking coach/guide/instructor career advice needed!!!!

Quote:
View Post
What have I mis-understood?

Is your wife an EU citizen? If not, you will need to be earning enough to support her and bring her here!
Not yet, she can apply for an EU citizenship through marriage in May, the processing time before she can actually have the citizenship is unknown, could be a few months or a few years. In the meantime, I can pursue my career I am interested in in Switzerland. When she gets EU citizenship, she can come to Switzerland as an EU citizen to join me and look for jobs.

Or, I get a long-term contract with a good wage and gets a permit B, but I assume it is hard to get such role in my interested field, then I apply for the family unification and bring her to Switzerland
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 07.12.2020, 20:59
FMX's Avatar
FMX FMX is offline
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: BE
Posts: 700
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Thanked 461 Times in 260 Posts
FMX is considered knowledgeableFMX is considered knowledgeableFMX is considered knowledgeable
Re: Mountain biking coach/guide/instructor career advice needed!!!!

I have not found a specific regulation reg. mountain bike guide qualifications but the legal provisions on the link may bring some useful info: Professions réglementées et notes informatives (admin.ch)


We are often in mountain resorts here and most of the (mountain) guides with fix contracts have two jobs in the village or nearby. To live in a city and commute more than 30 km to the resorts to be a guide isn't (easily) doable and won't be enough here for a living IMO, especially if your circle of clients are English and Chinese - speaking ones.



Good luck
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
career advice, mountain bike, mountain biking, mtb bike mountain, ski resort




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Career coach before moving to Switzerland aliminiducks Employment 2 12.05.2019 12:03
Career Coach or Recruitment Agency who offer similar? RonanMcD Employment 7 07.05.2017 18:17
Career Coach Caramel Viola Employment 1 22.02.2015 12:19
Student Career Coach bruderholzer Employment 0 27.11.2013 22:00
Internal career advice needed / thoughts? bluesky_2009 Employment 2 30.04.2010 16:31


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 15:34.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0