English Forum Switzerland

English Forum Switzerland (https://www.englishforum.ch/forum.php)
-   Family matters/health (https://www.englishforum.ch/family-matters-health/)
-   -   Excellent counselling in Zurich (psychotherapy) (https://www.englishforum.ch/family-matters-health/198169-excellent-counselling-zurich-psychotherapy.html)

Chuff 17.01.2014 18:52

Re: Excellent counselling in Zurich (psychotherapy)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by IzabelaInZug (Post 2065354)
Oh did I give you some nasty red blobs for your comment? You probably deserved it.
If IGNORANCE is BLISS you must be ORGASMIC.

*cringes*

IzabelaInZug 22.01.2014 10:13

Re: Excellent counselling in Zurich (psychotherapy)
 
There is not much available in Zurich but this is what I found:
http://www.binational-bs.ch/en/Services.html

http://couple-therapy-zurich.com/index.html

Zürich Institute for Clinical
Sexology& Sexual Therapy
http://ziss.ch/e/index_e.htm

IzabelaInZug 22.01.2014 11:27

Re: Excellent counselling in Zurich (psychotherapy)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chuff (Post 2065371)
*cringes*


What's wrong with you my dear:confused:? I've heard you are being grumpy lately...

IzabelaInZug 26.01.2014 02:06

Re: Excellent counselling in Zurich (psychotherapy)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Loz1983 (Post 2064917)
HAHAHAHA! You neg repped me once when I made a joke about getting a happy ending after a massage, and now you come out and spout this shower of shite??!

What's that nonsense about "Genital Massage Techniques"?! You sure you're not offering happy endings?


It is quite funny how well you remember that conversation from the past. To be honest I didn't even know who you were until you reminded me of your poor comment about happy endings. I thought I already explained it but let's try again.

I do not know what is the reason why you keep chasing and harassing me on the forum but just to let you know: what you are doing is not cool, it is not funny. I can't even think of coming up to you and saying "Hey! You do massage? You must be a whore because that's what all masseuses do!".

I can't imagine asking you on public forum if you are selling your body for money but THAT'S WHAT YOU DO to me and you are happy and proud of it. Seriously, How dare you?
You do not know me. You were never my client and you never exchanged a word with me outside of the forum but somehow you feel very comfortable with your very inappropriate question. Do you think this is okay to do?

When I joned the forum and people started recommending my work there was ZERO comments from my side about Tantra, tantra massage or massage for couples. I mentioned it only recently but you were the first who asked so it was in your sick obsessed head long time ago. Seriously you are the only one who does it here and you can't stop so maybe you really want to talk?

There is another massage therapist on this forum. How come you never asked her if she is doing sex work under the name "massage"?. Is this because you don't like what I do or because I am from Poland? If this is the case at least don't deny it. That would explain it. You wouldn't dare to ask British massage therapist but you thought it will be perfectly fine to ask me?
What did I do back then to cause such rudeness and lack of respect?

Some nice, helpful people simply wanted to recommend me but YOU came up with your stupid childish question which was below any criticism.

When I joined the forum I did it for business reasons but soon I decided to be here for personal/social reasons which now I see was a mistake.

When I started to talk about sex therapy here it was ONLY to show there are two approaches today. I even contacted one of the institutes in Zurich to make sure if what I am thinking was right and yes, they do offer body focused approach which is called sex corporelle and the word Sexological bodywork does also appear on their website so at the end I was right although it caused some shock and disagreement. I admit, my English is bad and I am sometimes not able to put words together to get my message across and it is not always what you say but how you say it.

I am wiling to have normal discussion with you about this topic but if you ask me if genital massage helps I really don't know what to tell you. Yes, sometimes it does. Read about yoni massage. There is a lot to learn if someone is interested.

If you have any questions just ask me on priv. but don't harass me because this is pathetic and I don't think it proves anything about me but it shows you need to grow up.

Of course now you are going to say smg equally stupid to show how much you don't care about what I just said but I don't expect anything else...

Sean Connery 26.01.2014 08:39

Re: Excellent counselling in Zurich (psychotherapy)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by IzabelaInZug (Post 2071823)
If you have any questions just ask me on priv. but don't harass me because this is pathetic and I don't think it proves anything about me but it shows you need to grow up.

Of course now you are going to say smg equally stupid to show how much you don't care about what I just said but I don't expect anything else...

Izabela, nobody's posted on this thread for 9 days bar you so you're hardly being harassed.....you might want to let it lie......

rob1 26.01.2014 13:39

Re: Excellent counselling in Zurich (psychotherapy)
 
My latest PM from the poor soul complaining about getting blobs is entitled TWAT , nice and charming as ever whilst playing the victim.

Chuff 26.01.2014 14:11

Re: Excellent counselling in Zurich (psychotherapy)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sean Connery (Post 2071852)
Izabela, nobody's posted on this thread for 9 days bar you so you're hardly being harassed.....you might want to let it lie......

I have received some very strange and random PMs from her (which I didn't reply to as I didn't particularly care, and didn't want to fuel the craziness).

Clearly someone with issues...

Guest 26.01.2014 14:12

Re: Excellent counselling in Zurich (psychotherapy)
 
We should start a club. :D

(I have to say, by the way, that anyone who thinks that professional genital massage isn't a form of prostitution is possibly a couple of johnnies short of a slot machine in the first place).

greenmount 26.01.2014 20:51

Re: Excellent counselling in Zurich (psychotherapy)
 
Quote:

We should start a club. :D
Do you really need to do this? ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chuff (Post 2072063)
(which I didn't reply to as I didn't particularly care, and didn't want to fuel the craziness).
...

Frankly, it doesn't look like you didn't care. :)

Chuff 26.01.2014 21:26

Re: Excellent counselling in Zurich (psychotherapy)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by greenmount (Post 2072324)
Do you really need to do this? ;)

Frankly, it doesn't look like you didn't care. :)

Care in any real sense, but obviously on some level I am interestedly amused enough to post about it, but then welcome to the interwebs.;)

greenmount 26.01.2014 21:35

Re: Excellent counselling in Zurich (psychotherapy)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chuff (Post 2072359)
Care in any real sense, but obviously on some level I am interestedly amused enough to post about it, but then welcome to the interwebs.;)

I think it is different for her because she has a massage business (if I understood correctly) and doesn't want her reputation to be tarred. Understandable, no?

Guest 26.01.2014 21:38

Re: Excellent counselling in Zurich (psychotherapy)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by greenmount (Post 2072370)
I think it is different for her because she has a massage business (if I understood correctly) and doesn't want her reputation to be tarred. Understandable, no?


Perhaps she shouldn't have brought up "sexual therapy" in a thread which didn't appear to have anything to do with sex.

"Hey guys, I found a great place to get goats' milk in Zurich!"

"Well, there are many options for having sex with goats in the Zurich area. The Bakari Chod institute in Glattbrugg is very well renowned for..."

greenmount 26.01.2014 22:03

Re: Excellent counselling in Zurich (psychotherapy)
 
Quote:

Perhaps she shouldn't have brought up "sexual therapy" in a thread which didn't appear to have anything to do with sex.

"Hey guys, I found a great place to get goats' milk in Zurich!"

"Well, there are many options for having sex with goats in the Zurich area. The Bakari Chod institute in Glattbrugg is very well renowned for..."
Oh well, everyone is entitled to an opinion.



I refrained from commenting on the original post because I know only one couple who went to a family counsellor with the hope of improving they relation and got divorced after a few good sessions. :D
I guess the therapy helped them, although not in the way they expected. :msnblush:

rob1 26.01.2014 22:20

Re: Excellent counselling in Zurich (psychotherapy)
 
Received more PM wierdness... as you are blocking pm may I kindly request that you, yes you in zug, dont PM me with any more wierd things and kindly stop twisting the story to make out you are a victim.

Chuff 26.01.2014 22:21

Re: Excellent counselling in Zurich (psychotherapy)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by greenmount (Post 2072370)
I think it is different for her because she has a massage business (if I understood correctly) and doesn't want her reputation to be tarred. Understandable, no?

I think any damage to reputation was somewhat self-inflicted.

rob1 26.01.2014 22:25

Re: Excellent counselling in Zurich (psychotherapy)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chuff (Post 2072409)
I think any damage to reputation was somewhat self-inflicted.

Especially as the opening line to strangers is TWAT. Self inflicted... ? 1 million percent It is.

MusicChick 26.01.2014 23:06

Re: Excellent counselling in Zurich (psychotherapy)
 
OP, thanks for helping efforts, it's always nice when people share positive experiences.

Thread closed, before it train wrecks even more.


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 15:21.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0