Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Family matters/health  
View Poll Results: Covid 19: Will you get the vaccination?
Yes, definitely 123 56.42%
Not sure. Let's wait and see 32 14.68%
No way. I don't need it 14 6.42%
What vaccine? 1 0.46%
Probably - but not straight away 38 17.43%
Only if they make me 10 4.59%
Voters: 218. You may not vote on this poll

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 11.11.2020, 12:51
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2020
Location: Zurich
Posts: 114
Groaned at 56 Times in 23 Posts
Thanked 86 Times in 50 Posts
janvier is considered unworthyjanvier is considered unworthyjanvier is considered unworthy
Covid 19 vaccine arriving

Will you get the jab if its not compulsory? And if it is compulsory?

And who will pay-the Health Insurance?

Its 90% successfull so what happens to the other 10%?
Reply With Quote
 

Tags
coronavirus, covid, vaccination, vaccine




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Covid 19 vaccine arriving janvier Family matters/health 51 26.12.2020 20:20
Flu vaccine in Geneva mbdm Family matters/health 7 09.12.2016 15:12
Vaccine Question iulianaW Family matters/health 209 25.08.2016 19:49
Vaccine question MsWorWoo Family matters/health 0 03.07.2015 15:59
Meningitis B vaccine John_H Family matters/health 8 03.12.2013 11:38


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:47.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0