Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Family matters/health  
View Poll Results: Covid 19: Will you get the vaccination?
Yes, definitely 135 58.19%
Not sure. Let's wait and see 33 14.22%
No way. I don't need it 15 6.47%
What vaccine? 1 0.43%
Probably - but not straight away 38 16.38%
Only if they make me 10 4.31%
Voters: 232. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11.11.2020, 11:51
Join Date: Oct 2020
Location: Zurich
Posts: 114
Groaned at 56 Times in 23 Posts
Thanked 86 Times in 50 Posts
janvier is considered unworthyjanvier is considered unworthyjanvier is considered unworthy
Covid 19 vaccine arriving

Will you get the jab if its not compulsory? And if it is compulsory?

And who will pay-the Health Insurance?

Its 90% successfull so what happens to the other 10%?
Reply With Quote

coronavirus, covid, vaccination, vaccine

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Covid 19 vaccine arriving janvier Family matters/health 51 26.12.2020 19:20
Flu vaccine in Geneva mbdm Family matters/health 7 09.12.2016 14:12
Vaccine Question iulianaW Family matters/health 209 25.08.2016 18:49
Vaccine question MsWorWoo Family matters/health 0 03.07.2015 14:59
Meningitis B vaccine John_H Family matters/health 8 03.12.2013 10:38

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 17:42.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0