Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Family matters/health  
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #281  
Old 06.09.2021, 10:38
Tom1234's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Kanton Luzern
Posts: 17,466
Groaned at 686 Times in 534 Posts
Thanked 26,613 Times in 10,738 Posts
Tom1234 has a reputation beyond reputeTom1234 has a reputation beyond reputeTom1234 has a reputation beyond reputeTom1234 has a reputation beyond reputeTom1234 has a reputation beyond reputeTom1234 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Where to buy ivermectin?

More accurately, it would be:

I GOT VACCINATED BUT IF MY VACCINE FAILS TO WORK ON ME AS THERE'S NEVER A 100% SUCCESS RATE, THEN IF YOU GET VACCINATED TOO, I'M LESS LIKLEY TO FALL ILL FROM CATCHING THE DISEASE FROM YOU.

(I made is BiG writing so you could ReAd iT gooD).
The following 5 users would like to thank Tom1234 for this useful post:
  #282  
Old 06.09.2021, 10:40
Traubert's Avatar
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Zurich
Posts: 1,166
Groaned at 11 Times in 10 Posts
Thanked 2,333 Times in 823 Posts
Traubert has a reputation beyond reputeTraubert has a reputation beyond reputeTraubert has a reputation beyond reputeTraubert has a reputation beyond reputeTraubert has a reputation beyond reputeTraubert has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Where to buy ivermectin?

I'm with the Vulcans on this one.

Name:  spock.JPG
Views: 327
Size:  47.3 KB
  #283  
Old 06.09.2021, 10:49
FairDinkum's Avatar
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Basel
Posts: 581
Groaned at 287 Times in 129 Posts
Thanked 865 Times in 377 Posts
FairDinkum has a reputation beyond reputeFairDinkum has a reputation beyond reputeFairDinkum has a reputation beyond reputeFairDinkum has a reputation beyond reputeFairDinkum has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Where to buy ivermectin?

TOM12123, The only problem is that you're repeating the media garbage wrapped in 'science' paper that simply is not true.

Being vaccinated will not protect you from dying if I'm vaccinated as well ! stop with this nonsense for once ... it's embarrasing

A flu virus mutes and you can never ever be safe whether everyone is vaxxed or half or no one.

btw, that deadly virus you're so so so scared of has 99% recoverery rate! better whine and do something about roundup, atrazine,paraquat and so on (!!!)

And about the scary scary virus , I have to post a little pic so we can start this Monday in glory

__________________
“Let's just say I was testing the bounds of reality. I was curious to see what would happen. That's all it was: just curiosity.”jm
The following 2 users would like to thank FairDinkum for this useful post:
This user groans at FairDinkum for this post:
  #284  
Old 06.09.2021, 10:51
marton's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Kt. Zürich
Posts: 12,010
Groaned at 634 Times in 538 Posts
Thanked 22,455 Times in 11,790 Posts
marton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Where to buy ivermectin?

Quote:
View Post
I don't believe there is anyone on this thread who thinks people taking horse dewormer (containing ivermectin) is doing the right thing. So you can stop telling us this. WE KNOW.
I am also sure the people taking it are not that stupid but are desperate and trying to make the best of their situation. If doctors were allowed to prescribe it (many would but arent allowed) or if it was available then maybe this problem will solve.
No need to reply and tell me its not been approved - I also know this. Just because its not approved for covid does not mean it is not safe if taken at the right dose. All the information is out there if people choose to read.
But what is the "right dose" for covid? All the studies I have read about ivermectin and covid say the normal human deworming dose is insufficient and use five, or even ten times the normal dose. Where is the research such high doses are safe.

BTW, the Argentinian study that claimed ivermectin was 100% effective against covid has been withdrawn.
The numbers, genders, and ages of the study’s participants were inconsistent. A hospital named in the paper as taking part in the experiments said it has no record of it happening.
Health officials in the province of Buenos Aires have also said that they also have no record of the study receiving local approval.

This follows the withdrawal in July of the major Egyptian study also due to unexplained errors.
The following 3 users would like to thank marton for this useful post:
  #285  
Old 06.09.2021, 11:36
NotAllThere's Avatar
Modulo 2
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Baselland
Posts: 15,447
Groaned at 324 Times in 278 Posts
Thanked 24,086 Times in 9,800 Posts
NotAllThere has a reputation beyond reputeNotAllThere has a reputation beyond reputeNotAllThere has a reputation beyond reputeNotAllThere has a reputation beyond reputeNotAllThere has a reputation beyond reputeNotAllThere has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Where to buy ivermectin?

Quote:
View Post
If doctors were allowed to prescribe it (many would but arent allowed)...
Many, if not most, wouldn't because a) it's not approved for that purpose and b) there's little evidence of efficacy and there are better treatments.

Quote:
View Post
...is why people don't trust the MSM anymore.
I don't know anyone who ever trusted MSM totally. Only idiots would unconditionally assume everything published is true and accurate. In the same way only idiots would reach the conclusion that MSM being unreliable indicates non-MSM sources are trustworthy.
The following 3 users would like to thank NotAllThere for this useful post:
  #286  
Old 06.09.2021, 11:40
Tom1234's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Kanton Luzern
Posts: 17,466
Groaned at 686 Times in 534 Posts
Thanked 26,613 Times in 10,738 Posts
Tom1234 has a reputation beyond reputeTom1234 has a reputation beyond reputeTom1234 has a reputation beyond reputeTom1234 has a reputation beyond reputeTom1234 has a reputation beyond reputeTom1234 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Where to buy ivermectin?

Quote:
View Post

Being vaccinated will not protect you from dying if I'm vaccinated as well ! stop with this nonsense for once ... it's embarrasing
Where did I write that?
  #287  
Old 06.09.2021, 12:32
marton's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Kt. Zürich
Posts: 12,010
Groaned at 634 Times in 538 Posts
Thanked 22,455 Times in 11,790 Posts
marton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Where to buy ivermectin?

Quote:
View Post
People are so triggered by Ivermectin, that they're just DESPARATE to disprove it as a possible treatment. Which is why there are those who keep referring to the drug as "Horse Dewormer" when it clearly isn't.
This is a clear tactic employed by the media (and many on this forum )to dump those they don’t think ought to have a voice.
Keep following the sCIEnCe!!
One of the loudest voices against using ivermectin as a covid treatment is the manufacturer Merck.

With around 220 million covid cases worldwide then despite the low price (list price for human version ivermectin oral tablet 3 mg is around $79 for a supply of 20 tablets), Merck would have earned billions from ivermectin if it was any use against covid. Additionally, they would have earned many more billions from any prophylactic use.

The whole ivermectin fable makes has no commercial sense.
The following 3 users would like to thank marton for this useful post:
  #288  
Old 06.09.2021, 12:40
curley's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: canton ZH
Posts: 13,131
Groaned at 218 Times in 182 Posts
Thanked 15,264 Times in 7,847 Posts
curley has a reputation beyond reputecurley has a reputation beyond reputecurley has a reputation beyond reputecurley has a reputation beyond reputecurley has a reputation beyond reputecurley has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Where to buy ivermectin?

Quote:
View Post
The problem is the internet, YouTube, etc. are not mature information environments: there is no control of the content people post so there are excellent articles alongside completely false information and there is much less effort in organizing information.
It is not like doing research in technical libraries or technical information sources where an effort is made to host accurate material.

Results may be affected by unrecognized bias, difficulties in verifying a writer's credentials (and therefore the accuracy or pertinence of the information obtained) and whether the searcher has sufficient skill to draw meaningful results from the abundance of material typically available
Same goes for EF, regular's table, neighbours, work-mates, mates, friends, family ....
This user would like to thank curley for this useful post:
  #289  
Old 06.09.2021, 12:48
NotAllThere's Avatar
Modulo 2
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Baselland
Posts: 15,447
Groaned at 324 Times in 278 Posts
Thanked 24,086 Times in 9,800 Posts
NotAllThere has a reputation beyond reputeNotAllThere has a reputation beyond reputeNotAllThere has a reputation beyond reputeNotAllThere has a reputation beyond reputeNotAllThere has a reputation beyond reputeNotAllThere has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Where to buy ivermectin?

Quote:
View Post
One of the loudest voices against using ivermectin as a covid treatment is the manufacturer Merck.

With around 220 million covid cases worldwide then despite the low price (list price for human version ivermectin oral tablet 3 mg is around $79 for a supply of 20 tablets), Merck would have earned billions from ivermectin if it was any use against covid. Additionally, they would have earned many more billions from any prophylactic use.

The whole ivermectin fable makes has no commercial sense.
No no no. That's not the narrative. Merck are shouting against it because it's cheap! They're part of the conspiracy!
The following 3 users would like to thank NotAllThere for this useful post:
  #290  
Old 06.09.2021, 12:59
komsomolez's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: SZ
Posts: 3,518
Groaned at 326 Times in 228 Posts
Thanked 7,191 Times in 3,061 Posts
komsomolez has a reputation beyond reputekomsomolez has a reputation beyond reputekomsomolez has a reputation beyond reputekomsomolez has a reputation beyond reputekomsomolez has a reputation beyond reputekomsomolez has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Where to buy ivermectin?

Quote:
View Post
I don't know anyone who ever trusted MSM totally. Only idiots would unconditionally assume everything published is true and accurate. In the same way only idiots would reach the conclusion that MSM being unreliable indicates non-MSM sources are trustworthy.
Well said.
  #291  
Old 06.09.2021, 13:43
TonyClifton's Avatar
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Location: Hopefully soon to be Aargau
Posts: 2,118
Groaned at 953 Times in 533 Posts
Thanked 5,070 Times in 2,256 Posts
TonyClifton has a reputation beyond reputeTonyClifton has a reputation beyond reputeTonyClifton has a reputation beyond reputeTonyClifton has a reputation beyond reputeTonyClifton has a reputation beyond reputeTonyClifton has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Where to buy ivermectin?

Quote:
View Post
I don't know anyone who ever trusted MSM totally. Only idiots would unconditionally assume everything published is true and accurate. In the same way only idiots would reach the conclusion that MSM being unreliable indicates non-MSM sources are trustworthy.
Nice try, but how many posts are we on now with people calling ivermectin horse dewormer just because they read it on news website?
This user would like to thank TonyClifton for this useful post:
  #292  
Old 06.09.2021, 13:56
Tom1234's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Kanton Luzern
Posts: 17,466
Groaned at 686 Times in 534 Posts
Thanked 26,613 Times in 10,738 Posts
Tom1234 has a reputation beyond reputeTom1234 has a reputation beyond reputeTom1234 has a reputation beyond reputeTom1234 has a reputation beyond reputeTom1234 has a reputation beyond reputeTom1234 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Where to buy ivermectin?

Quote:
View Post
Nice try, but how many posts are we on now with people calling ivermectin horse dewormer just because they read it on news website?
How should it be described then so we don't upset you?

Scabies remover?
Lice remover?
Parasite remover?
This user would like to thank Tom1234 for this useful post:
  #293  
Old 06.09.2021, 14:02
Axa's Avatar
Axa Axa is offline
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Location: Suhr, Aargau
Posts: 4,640
Groaned at 82 Times in 75 Posts
Thanked 6,547 Times in 3,103 Posts
Axa has a reputation beyond reputeAxa has a reputation beyond reputeAxa has a reputation beyond reputeAxa has a reputation beyond reputeAxa has a reputation beyond reputeAxa has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Where to buy ivermectin?

Quote:
View Post
Nice try, but how many posts are we on now with people calling ivermectin horse dewormer just because they read it on news website?
Made a quick check at Amazon. I think the ivermectin used for humans is only sold under other brand names, the marketing drug names that end in -ol, -al and all that stuff. The medicines sold under the ivermectin name are for veterinary use. Also, the amount of active substance in milligrams is much higher for cows and horses.

From a certain perspective is totally OK to call ivermectin horse dewormer because commercially that's how it works. Popular culture is driven by commerce, so commercial truth is popular culture truth.

Of course, we know that whatever the name, ivermectine is also used for humans. But, what fraction of people do you expect to understand there's a brand/commercial name, an active substance and a concentration? There's a thread once a month here on EF about not getting a drug in Switzerland. Helpful EFers point that the drug exists under a different commercial name and they're surprised THESE PEOPLE are the ones that need the message that ivermectine is horse dewormer. If it's not for you, let it pass for the ones that truly need them.
  #294  
Old 06.09.2021, 14:24
NotAllThere's Avatar
Modulo 2
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Baselland
Posts: 15,447
Groaned at 324 Times in 278 Posts
Thanked 24,086 Times in 9,800 Posts
NotAllThere has a reputation beyond reputeNotAllThere has a reputation beyond reputeNotAllThere has a reputation beyond reputeNotAllThere has a reputation beyond reputeNotAllThere has a reputation beyond reputeNotAllThere has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Where to buy ivermectin?

Quote:
View Post
Well said.
Thanks. I remember one otherwise intelligent guy telling me that he didn't watch the BBC any more because it's unreliable and biased. He preferred RT.

No trace of irony whatsoever.
The following 2 users would like to thank NotAllThere for this useful post:
  #295  
Old 06.09.2021, 14:38
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: SG
Posts: 10,154
Groaned at 594 Times in 430 Posts
Thanked 13,686 Times in 7,121 Posts
Urs Max has a reputation beyond reputeUrs Max has a reputation beyond reputeUrs Max has a reputation beyond reputeUrs Max has a reputation beyond reputeUrs Max has a reputation beyond reputeUrs Max has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Where to buy ivermectin?

Quote:
View Post
Somehow the thread about ivermectin was derailed by vaccines
Whereas the covid thread turned into one about Ivermectin use in Africa
This user would like to thank Urs Max for this useful post:
  #296  
Old 06.09.2021, 14:39
FairDinkum's Avatar
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Basel
Posts: 581
Groaned at 287 Times in 129 Posts
Thanked 865 Times in 377 Posts
FairDinkum has a reputation beyond reputeFairDinkum has a reputation beyond reputeFairDinkum has a reputation beyond reputeFairDinkum has a reputation beyond reputeFairDinkum has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Where to buy ivermectin?

Quote:
View Post
Well said.
Hahahaa how sweet.

I mean how lame is that to say " trusted MSM totally" and vice versa.

Because yes, even a broken clock is right twice per day and the MSM if they say it rains in Oslo and it really rains why not trust it ?

But, to trust or not to trust and what to trust and to which extent to trust ..is a whole another process.

What komsolmolez and NotallThere think they "got it" but in fact they swallowed the bait is the simple fact of the lack of any criticism, seeing the big picture. How do I know this ? Well, not once you've pointed out or said what/which thing that comes from the MSM you found wrong, insult to your intelligence, lies..

No, even worse,

you keep on repeating those same phrases and flosculus to that extent that it showes how you're being formated. They launch a campaign to "mock ivermectine" "mock HCQ" wow you've jumped into the wagon first.
Why is that? Ask yourselves sometimes, WHY do you think what's been told by them as 'true' do you think is right ?? Ask yourselves also, why do they need to inform you of this ? Why ??
Why they need to put in your heads ivermectin-horses-horses, just like before HCQ - danger , hight deaths... ?

Then ask yourselves, how come in may 2020 in the Lancet there was a paper published (sapan desai and other scientists ) in which they were "proving" how HCQ treatement has a high mortaility all verified in their study and laboratory.

After many interventions from honest sceintists and medical doctors this study was retracted . But if we look at the science well at the time being it was sceintifically proven how HCQ is danger-danger. (?) you see the problem?

Questions to ask yourselves is how come none of your MSM is not talking about this every day ... opening their reportage saying "And now we go back to the Sapan Desai case and the Lancet" "these are the latest news about that scientific lie" .. and so on ???

As a matter of fact, when and how are you going to use your filters and grown up men attitude and start to see every single information with extreme critical approach.
?
__________________
“Let's just say I was testing the bounds of reality. I was curious to see what would happen. That's all it was: just curiosity.”jm
  #297  
Old 06.09.2021, 15:00
Tom1234's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Kanton Luzern
Posts: 17,466
Groaned at 686 Times in 534 Posts
Thanked 26,613 Times in 10,738 Posts
Tom1234 has a reputation beyond reputeTom1234 has a reputation beyond reputeTom1234 has a reputation beyond reputeTom1234 has a reputation beyond reputeTom1234 has a reputation beyond reputeTom1234 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Where to buy ivermectin?

Quote:
View Post
Hahahaa how sweet.

I mean how lame is that to say " trusted MSM totally" and vice versa.

Because yes, even a broken clock is right twice per day and the MSM if they say it rains in Oslo and it really rains why not trust it ?

But, to trust or not to trust and what to trust and to which extent to trust ..is a whole another process.

What komsolmolez and NotallThere think they "got it" but in fact they swallowed the bait is the simple fact of the lack of any criticism, seeing the big picture. How do I know this ? Well, not once you've pointed out or said what/which thing that comes from the MSM you found wrong, insult to your intelligence, lies..

No, even worse,

you keep on repeating those same phrases and flosculus to that extent that it showes how you're being formated. They launch a campaign to "mock ivermectine" "mock HCQ" wow you've jumped into the wagon first.
Why is that? Ask yourselves sometimes, WHY do you think what's been told by them as 'true' do you think is right ?? Ask yourselves also, why do they need to inform you of this ? Why ??
Why they need to put in your heads ivermectin-horses-horses, just like before HCQ - danger , hight deaths... ?

Then ask yourselves, how come in may 2020 in the Lancet there was a paper published (sapan desai and other scientists ) in which they were "proving" how HCQ treatement has a high mortaility all verified in their study and laboratory.

After many interventions from honest sceintists and medical doctors this study was retracted . But if we look at the science well at the time being it was sceintifically proven how HCQ is danger-danger. (?) you see the problem?

Questions to ask yourselves is how come none of your MSM is not talking about this every day ... opening their reportage saying "And now we go back to the Sapan Desai case and the Lancet" "these are the latest news about that scientific lie" .. and so on ???

As a matter of fact, when and how are you going to use your filters and grown up men attitude and start to see every single information with extreme critical approach.
?
How about posting less but taking more time with each post to make it more coherent?
The following 5 users would like to thank Tom1234 for this useful post:
  #298  
Old 06.09.2021, 15:09
komsomolez's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: SZ
Posts: 3,518
Groaned at 326 Times in 228 Posts
Thanked 7,191 Times in 3,061 Posts
komsomolez has a reputation beyond reputekomsomolez has a reputation beyond reputekomsomolez has a reputation beyond reputekomsomolez has a reputation beyond reputekomsomolez has a reputation beyond reputekomsomolez has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Where to buy ivermectin?

Quote:
View Post
Hahahaa how sweet.

I mean how lame is that to say " trusted MSM totally" and vice versa.

Because yes, even a broken clock is right twice per day and the MSM if they say it rains in Oslo and it really rains why not trust it ?

But, to trust or not to trust and what to trust and to which extent to trust ..is a whole another process.

What komsolmolez and NotallThere think they "got it" but in fact they swallowed the bait is the simple fact of the lack of any criticism, seeing the big picture. How do I know this ? Well, not once you've pointed out or said what/which thing that comes from the MSM you found wrong, insult to your intelligence, lies..

No, even worse,

you keep on repeating those same phrases and flosculus to that extent that it showes how you're being formated. They launch a campaign to "mock ivermectine" "mock HCQ" wow you've jumped into the wagon first.
Why is that? Ask yourselves sometimes, WHY do you think what's been told by them as 'true' do you think is right ?? Ask yourselves also, why do they need to inform you of this ? Why ??
Why they need to put in your heads ivermectin-horses-horses, just like before HCQ - danger , hight deaths... ?

Then ask yourselves, how come in may 2020 in the Lancet there was a paper published (sapan desai and other scientists ) in which they were "proving" how HCQ treatement has a high mortaility all verified in their study and laboratory.

After many interventions from honest sceintists and medical doctors this study was retracted . But if we look at the science well at the time being it was sceintifically proven how HCQ is danger-danger. (?) you see the problem?

Questions to ask yourselves is how come none of your MSM is not talking about this every day ... opening their reportage saying "And now we go back to the Sapan Desai case and the Lancet" "these are the latest news about that scientific lie" .. and so on ???

As a matter of fact, when and how are you going to use your filters and grown up men attitude and start to see every single information with extreme critical approach.
?
NotAllThere made a perfectly sensible statement, which basically says do not not believe everything you read wherever you read it. Not sure why you spitting venom again.
This user would like to thank komsomolez for this useful post:
  #299  
Old 06.09.2021, 15:09
FairDinkum's Avatar
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Basel
Posts: 581
Groaned at 287 Times in 129 Posts
Thanked 865 Times in 377 Posts
FairDinkum has a reputation beyond reputeFairDinkum has a reputation beyond reputeFairDinkum has a reputation beyond reputeFairDinkum has a reputation beyond reputeFairDinkum has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Where to buy ivermectin?

Tom, you yourself you dont even want to re-think, understand better and learn better.

Sorry but this is not twitter. You cant say something in just few lines because to think is a process and once you exchange then you can develop then add some elements to make it more fun or even amuse yourself.

These guys here have said how they've got some academic background. They're supposed to read few paragraphs with ease and even pages and pages...

Also if you want to undrestand something then yes.. you need to read more to see other points of view and the steps that have been taken to draw that or this conclusion.

After all why are you here? listen to what you're told, sit down, eat a cookie and you're good.

Talks like this one are needed for passionated people who are here to fight higher causes.
__________________
“Let's just say I was testing the bounds of reality. I was curious to see what would happen. That's all it was: just curiosity.”jm
  #300  
Old 06.09.2021, 15:11
schoggiweggli's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2021
Location: BaselStadt
Posts: 342
Groaned at 27 Times in 15 Posts
Thanked 665 Times in 243 Posts
schoggiweggli has a reputation beyond reputeschoggiweggli has a reputation beyond reputeschoggiweggli has a reputation beyond reputeschoggiweggli has a reputation beyond reputeschoggiweggli has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Where to buy ivermectin?

An opinion poll shows 85% of Republican Americans would rather take the horse worming drug Ivermectin than get vaccinated against covid.

The survey was done by Gallup.
The following 3 users would like to thank schoggiweggli for this useful post:
Closed Thread

Tags
ivermectin




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 18:25.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0