Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Family matters/health  
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #341  
Old 08.09.2021, 15:01
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Nyon
Posts: 6,942
Groaned at 408 Times in 301 Posts
Thanked 9,618 Times in 4,501 Posts
bowlie has a reputation beyond reputebowlie has a reputation beyond reputebowlie has a reputation beyond reputebowlie has a reputation beyond reputebowlie has a reputation beyond reputebowlie has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Where to buy ivermectin?

While I think you guys are literally beating a dead horse I’m not opposed to you volunteering to be guinea pigs. So please go ahead and report back, if you can.
The following 3 users would like to thank bowlie for this useful post:
  #342  
Old 08.09.2021, 15:02
Tom1234's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Kanton Luzern
Posts: 17,281
Groaned at 674 Times in 522 Posts
Thanked 26,289 Times in 10,599 Posts
Tom1234 has a reputation beyond reputeTom1234 has a reputation beyond reputeTom1234 has a reputation beyond reputeTom1234 has a reputation beyond reputeTom1234 has a reputation beyond reputeTom1234 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Where to buy ivermectin?

Quote:
View Post
You mean like this one?

Ivermectin: a multifaceted drug of Nobel prize-honoured distinction with indicated efficacy against a new global scourge, COVID-19

https://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...52297521000883

The rest of the trials were on animals (maybe they were horses?).

Animal tests are not clinical trials - unless the animals are humans.
  #343  
Old 08.09.2021, 15:05
Talk to you later's Avatar
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Aug 2020
Location: ZH
Posts: 1,563
Groaned at 71 Times in 37 Posts
Thanked 2,923 Times in 1,058 Posts
Talk to you later has a reputation beyond reputeTalk to you later has a reputation beyond reputeTalk to you later has a reputation beyond reputeTalk to you later has a reputation beyond reputeTalk to you later has a reputation beyond reputeTalk to you later has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Where to buy ivermectin?

Actually, I have no opinion on Ivermectin. Neither for nor against. I am not qualified enough to have any position.

That said, I don't understand the logic that it is for horses etc, so an appropriate human version can never exist!

US FDA Tweet
Quote:
You are not a horse. You are not a cow. Seriously, y'all. Stop it.
You are not a cow yet most of you still drink cow's milk There are Antibiotics for animals there are Antibiotics for humans too
If Ivermectin in the right human dose/version one-day gets approved, then so be it.
The following 4 users would like to thank Talk to you later for this useful post:
  #344  
Old 08.09.2021, 15:07
Tom1234's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Kanton Luzern
Posts: 17,281
Groaned at 674 Times in 522 Posts
Thanked 26,289 Times in 10,599 Posts
Tom1234 has a reputation beyond reputeTom1234 has a reputation beyond reputeTom1234 has a reputation beyond reputeTom1234 has a reputation beyond reputeTom1234 has a reputation beyond reputeTom1234 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Where to buy ivermectin?

Quote:
View Post
If Ivermectin in the right human dose/version one-day gets approved, then so be it.
I don't know anyone who disagrees with that statement.

But until that time...
The following 3 users would like to thank Tom1234 for this useful post:
  #345  
Old 08.09.2021, 15:29
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2020
Location: Baselland
Posts: 582
Groaned at 22 Times in 18 Posts
Thanked 715 Times in 356 Posts
LtSoftDrink has a reputation beyond reputeLtSoftDrink has a reputation beyond reputeLtSoftDrink has a reputation beyond reputeLtSoftDrink has a reputation beyond reputeLtSoftDrink has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Where to buy ivermectin?

The cartoon has a connection to Australia which might appeal to FairDinkum https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...l-the-time-now

For all of you sick and tired of links to research, claims of serious research, disproval of either etc., skip the strip and drown your sorrows with this cocktail:
Grandpa Onthemoon’s Ivermectimojito
  • 2 parts Ivermectin
  • 1 part Quantro
  • 3 parts orange juice
  • Add as much Prosecco as you can into a rinsed out milk carton
  • Add a sprig of wattle

Last edited by LtSoftDrink; 08.09.2021 at 15:54.
This user would like to thank LtSoftDrink for this useful post:
  #346  
Old 08.09.2021, 15:58
curley's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: canton ZH
Posts: 13,131
Groaned at 218 Times in 182 Posts
Thanked 15,264 Times in 7,847 Posts
curley has a reputation beyond reputecurley has a reputation beyond reputecurley has a reputation beyond reputecurley has a reputation beyond reputecurley has a reputation beyond reputecurley has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Where to buy ivermectin?

Quote:
View Post
Actually, I have no opinion on Ivermectin. Neither for nor against. I am not qualified enough to have any position.

That said, I don't understand the logic that it is for horses etc, so an appropriate human version can never exist!

US FDA Tweet You are not a cow yet most of you still drink cow's milk There are Antibiotics for animals there a Antibiotics for humans too
If Ivermectin in the right human dose/version one-day gets approved, then so be it.
The agent ivermectin IS approved for humans, for a long time, for example under the name of Stromectol. Of course "the vaxxers" keep going on about the horse version, what else should they do? After all the only and absolut only thing to survive covid (how was it said? Better chance not to die? ) is the vaccination.

While on the other hand the "ivermectiners" keep banging on about ivermectin being better than the vaccination. That is comparing apples with oranges (both may be foul) because the vaccine is supposed to keep you from getting ill (prevention), while to apply ivermectin you gotta get ill first (remedy).

So, if the actual thread title question is finally answered, will it end this silly argument?
The agent ivermectin is not available in Switzerland. It has to be imported. Whether that's legal or not I don't know. The internet is packed with sites - foreign ones - offering it.

As to dosage, if someone gets covid after three doses of vaccine, it might take a horse-dose of ivermectin to get over it.
Dosage per kg/body weight is displayed here, along with some other info. In German. As it works agains lice at least people will stop scratching their heads while thinking about it further.
__________________
It's all a matter or perspective.
So move your butt and look at it from the other side
  #347  
Old 12.09.2021, 13:30
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Zurich
Posts: 594
Groaned at 42 Times in 24 Posts
Thanked 280 Times in 149 Posts
Harrie Nak has earned some respectHarrie Nak has earned some respect
Re: Where to buy ivermectin?

Quote:
View Post
Te FDC states that in order for an EUA to be given for a vaccine there must not be an alternative treatment. Just wondering if this is why people are trying to dismiss ivermectin benefits.
https://www.clarkcountytoday.com/new...n-of-vaccines/
Joe Rogan mentioned this theory. He believes this is why states and media continue to refer to Ivermectin as some dangerous horse wormer.

Ivermectin is one of the things that have helped him recover from Covid within a day.

This user groans at Harrie Nak for this post:
  #348  
Old 12.09.2021, 14:43
NotAllThere's Avatar
Modulo 2
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Baselland
Posts: 15,231
Groaned at 312 Times in 268 Posts
Thanked 23,630 Times in 9,611 Posts
NotAllThere has a reputation beyond reputeNotAllThere has a reputation beyond reputeNotAllThere has a reputation beyond reputeNotAllThere has a reputation beyond reputeNotAllThere has a reputation beyond reputeNotAllThere has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Where to buy ivermectin?

Quote:
View Post
Ivermectin is one of the things that have helped him recover from Covid within a day.
One person's subjective experience is not evidence of anything at all. I'm sure he believes it helped him. He took it and now he's better.

You do know that correlation does not imply causation?
The following 5 users would like to thank NotAllThere for this useful post:
  #349  
Old 12.09.2021, 16:17
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Zurich
Posts: 594
Groaned at 42 Times in 24 Posts
Thanked 280 Times in 149 Posts
Harrie Nak has earned some respectHarrie Nak has earned some respect
Re: Where to buy ivermectin?

Quote:
View Post
One person's subjective experience is not evidence of anything at all. I'm sure he believes it helped him. He took it and now he's better.

You do know that correlation does not imply causation?
Where exactly do you see me state that it’s a proven fact Ivermectin cures Covid?
  #350  
Old 12.09.2021, 16:31
NotAllThere's Avatar
Modulo 2
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Baselland
Posts: 15,231
Groaned at 312 Times in 268 Posts
Thanked 23,630 Times in 9,611 Posts
NotAllThere has a reputation beyond reputeNotAllThere has a reputation beyond reputeNotAllThere has a reputation beyond reputeNotAllThere has a reputation beyond reputeNotAllThere has a reputation beyond reputeNotAllThere has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Where to buy ivermectin?

Quote:
View Post
Where exactly do you see me state that it’s a proven fact Ivermectin cures Covid?
Exactly here.
Quote:
View Post
Ivermectin is one of the things that have helped him recover from Covid within a day.
You didn't say might have. You didn't say that he claims it. You stated it helped him recover as a fact.
This user would like to thank NotAllThere for this useful post:
This user groans at NotAllThere for this post:
  #351  
Old 13.09.2021, 09:32
marton's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Kt. Zürich
Posts: 11,939
Groaned at 618 Times in 523 Posts
Thanked 22,146 Times in 11,622 Posts
marton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Where to buy ivermectin?

Quote:
View Post
You need to do so more research regarding Ivermectin. Read the first article I posted just above. Ivermectin is not just for horses; it is an incredibly effective treatment for scabies, River Blindness (in Africa) and other diseases in humans.

"Proven" being the operative word here. Ask yourself why the NIH did not conduct any trials on Ivermectin before the EAU (Emergency Use Authorization) was issued in the US regarding vaccines when there was evidence at the time that Ivermectin was useful as a therapeutic AND as a prophylactic?

What rhymes with profits?

Also, just as an aside, the vaccines are not "fully" proven either but Ivermectin has been around for 40 years and is very safe (if taking the "human" dosage prescribed by a doctor and not self medicating with the animal one).

There is lots of evidence out there; you just need to do the research which may conflict with your narrative
The Emergency Use Authorization argument does not work here in Switzerland. All vaccines are fully approved, there is no EUA approval.
This user would like to thank marton for this useful post:
  #352  
Old 13.09.2021, 09:36
NotAllThere's Avatar
Modulo 2
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Baselland
Posts: 15,231
Groaned at 312 Times in 268 Posts
Thanked 23,630 Times in 9,611 Posts
NotAllThere has a reputation beyond reputeNotAllThere has a reputation beyond reputeNotAllThere has a reputation beyond reputeNotAllThere has a reputation beyond reputeNotAllThere has a reputation beyond reputeNotAllThere has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Where to buy ivermectin?

Quote:
View Post
The Emergency Use Authorization argument does not work here in Switzerland. All vaccines are fully approved, there is no EUA approval.
It seems some people haven't quite grasped that they're in Switzerland now.

This user would like to thank NotAllThere for this useful post:
  #353  
Old 14.09.2021, 21:00
FairDinkum's Avatar
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Basel
Posts: 581
Groaned at 287 Times in 129 Posts
Thanked 865 Times in 377 Posts
FairDinkum has a reputation beyond reputeFairDinkum has a reputation beyond reputeFairDinkum has a reputation beyond reputeFairDinkum has a reputation beyond reputeFairDinkum has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Where to buy ivermectin?

Now couple of minutes of concentration because here we will look at the interview done with Dr. Paul Marik

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bkcp04z8pE4&t=1106s

Dr Marik is a Professor of Medicine at Eastern Virginia Medical School in Norfolk, Virginia
(Division of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine)

He is board certified in Internal Medicine, Chief of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine, Neurocritical Care and Nutrition Science.

Dr Marik has written over 400 peer reviewed journal articles, 50 book chapters and authored four critical care books.

In this interview he analyses Ivermectin a drug he knows very well. He is talking with Eastern Virginia Medical School in Norfolk, Virginia

Some of the elements he evokes and talks about is:

  • WHO insists how there is no treatement for covid apart the vaccine
  • WHO recruited Andrew Hill to do a study and because he found out how IVermectin is efficient they have decided to change his conclusion even though the evidence was overwhelming
  • He talks about how WHO, pharma corp and media have labeled ivermectin as a "horse drug" "dewormer" even though this medicament has been taken by 3+ billion of people in the world and has no side effects it is safer than aspirin

  • Talks about myth of how there is scientific & academic freedom (well there isnt!)


He talks about other things in this video like (vaccination, WHO and what's next)

Can we really reduce this down to >> He lies. He doesnt know what he is talking about. He is stupid. ?

But how come? He is an expert in this field. Why would he lie? or be stupid and antivaxxer and be anti covid craziness ?
And why would he be the lier and not the other one who sells us the vacc and remsedivir at $520 a vial ? And it is not even efficient.

Also, once you see this how can you seriously fall for the media (and the guys behind who finance them) who keep on telling you "hahaha you are not a horse" "want a horse drug" "sorry you're not a horse" "dewormer" ...and so on...
Is this the moment when you should realise how someone thinks you're really a sheeple so you believe the mockery they create and tell "here , I'll let you know this is a horse drug" "you're not stupid trust me" ...
__________________
“Let's just say I was testing the bounds of reality. I was curious to see what would happen. That's all it was: just curiosity.”jm
This user would like to thank FairDinkum for this useful post:
  #354  
Old 14.09.2021, 21:57
marton's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Kt. Zürich
Posts: 11,939
Groaned at 618 Times in 523 Posts
Thanked 22,146 Times in 11,622 Posts
marton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Where to buy ivermectin?

Quote:
View Post
Now couple of minutes of concentration because here we will look at the interview done with Dr. Paul Marik

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bkcp04z8pE4&t=1106s

Dr Marik is a Professor of Medicine at Eastern Virginia Medical School in Norfolk, Virginia
(Division of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine)

He is board certified in Internal Medicine, Chief of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine, Neurocritical Care and Nutrition Science.

Dr Marik has written over 400 peer reviewed journal articles, 50 book chapters and authored four critical care books.

In this interview he analyses Ivermectin a drug he knows very well. He is talking with Eastern Virginia Medical School in Norfolk, Virginia

Some of the elements he evokes and talks about is:

  • WHO insists how there is no treatement for covid apart the vaccine
  • WHO recruited Andrew Hill to do a study and because he found out how IVermectin is efficient they have decided to change his conclusion even though the evidence was overwhelming
  • He talks about how WHO, pharma corp and media have labeled ivermectin as a "horse drug" "dewormer" even though this medicament has been taken by 3+ billion of people in the world and has no side effects it is safer than aspirin

  • Talks about myth of how there is scientific & academic freedom (well there isnt!)


He talks about other things in this video like (vaccination, WHO and what's next)

Can we really reduce this down to >> He lies. He doesnt know what he is talking about. He is stupid. ?

But how come? He is an expert in this field. Why would he lie? or be stupid and antivaxxer and be anti covid craziness ?
And why would he be the lier and not the other one who sells us the vacc and remsedivir at $520 a vial ? And it is not even efficient.

Also, once you see this how can you seriously fall for the media (and the guys behind who finance them) who keep on telling you "hahaha you are not a horse" "want a horse drug" "sorry you're not a horse" "dewormer" ...and so on...
Is this the moment when you should realise how someone thinks you're really a sheeple so you believe the mockery they create and tell "here , I'll let you know this is a horse drug" "you're not stupid trust me" ...
Dr. Paul Marik was reprimanded by the Virginia Board of Medicine in March after an investigation revealed that he prescribed medication to five people outside of the doctor-patient relationship over the course of about three years.

The editors of Frontiers in Pharmacology have taken down an article Dr Marik (the first author) about the use of the antiparasitic drug ivermectin in COVID-19 patients. The editors determined that it contained unsubstantiated claims and violated the journal’s editorial policies.
This user would like to thank marton for this useful post:
  #355  
Old 14.09.2021, 22:10
FairDinkum's Avatar
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Basel
Posts: 581
Groaned at 287 Times in 129 Posts
Thanked 865 Times in 377 Posts
FairDinkum has a reputation beyond reputeFairDinkum has a reputation beyond reputeFairDinkum has a reputation beyond reputeFairDinkum has a reputation beyond reputeFairDinkum has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Where to buy ivermectin?

Marton, nice try But google sometimes is not your best friend

yes sure we'll set up snopes articles how dr Paul Marik is now a quack )) yessss ..

I know you must feel way too comfortable now in your new knickers and socks all fed and that ...But.... Dr Marik is still a professor at Virginia med school, still has a research “H” rating which is higher than Nobel prize winners and so on...

So please either try to find what's wrong in what he is saying or just relax in your new smooth silky underwear
__________________
“Let's just say I was testing the bounds of reality. I was curious to see what would happen. That's all it was: just curiosity.”jm
The following 2 users would like to thank FairDinkum for this useful post:
  #356  
Old 15.09.2021, 07:21
NotAllThere's Avatar
Modulo 2
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Baselland
Posts: 15,231
Groaned at 312 Times in 268 Posts
Thanked 23,630 Times in 9,611 Posts
NotAllThere has a reputation beyond reputeNotAllThere has a reputation beyond reputeNotAllThere has a reputation beyond reputeNotAllThere has a reputation beyond reputeNotAllThere has a reputation beyond reputeNotAllThere has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Where to buy ivermectin?

Quote:
View Post
Dr. Paul Marik was reprimanded by the Virginia Board of Medicine in March after an investigation revealed that he prescribed medication to five people outside of the doctor-patient relationship over the course of about three years.

The editors of Frontiers in Pharmacology have taken down an article Dr Marik (the first author) about the use of the antiparasitic drug ivermectin in COVID-19 patients. The editors determined that it contained unsubstantiated claims and violated the journal’s editorial policies.
Just shows how deep the conspiracy has gone.
This user would like to thank NotAllThere for this useful post:
  #357  
Old 15.09.2021, 10:27
marton's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Kt. Zürich
Posts: 11,939
Groaned at 618 Times in 523 Posts
Thanked 22,146 Times in 11,622 Posts
marton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Where to buy ivermectin?

Quote:
View Post
Marton, nice try But google sometimes is not your best friend

yes sure we'll set up snopes articles how dr Paul Marik is now a quack )) yessss ..

I know you must feel way too comfortable now in your new knickers and socks all fed and that ...But.... Dr Marik is still a professor at Virginia med school, still has a research “H” rating which is higher than Nobel prize winners and so on...

So please either try to find what's wrong in what he is saying or just relax in your new smooth silky underwear
Dr Paul Ellis Mark has an H rating of 91, poor old Einstein only scored 5.
This makes it all the sadder that such an eminent professor touts this ivermectin.

I would appreciate it if you could keep your nose out of my underwear..
  #358  
Old 15.09.2021, 10:37
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Zurich
Posts: 259
Groaned at 40 Times in 26 Posts
Thanked 276 Times in 148 Posts
Svenca has an excellent reputationSvenca has an excellent reputationSvenca has an excellent reputationSvenca has an excellent reputation
Re: Where to buy ivermectin?

He not only touts this ivermectin he prescribes it and helps his patients recover from Covid. He is part of the FLCCC - This is FRONT LINE Covid Critical Care. He is one of many doctors who have for the whole crisis been on the Front Line looking after patients and helping them get better. I am sure he does not care what you think of one of his papers being taken down. He can see what he is doing to help is working and he is willing to keep going. He is not like the FDA and CDC medical profession looking at data and manipulating it too make it look like we need to vaccinated. I hope you can see the difference.
This user would like to thank Svenca for this useful post:
This user groans at Svenca for this post:
  #359  
Old 15.09.2021, 10:47
marton's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Kt. Zürich
Posts: 11,939
Groaned at 618 Times in 523 Posts
Thanked 22,146 Times in 11,622 Posts
marton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Where to buy ivermectin?

Quote:
View Post
He not only touts this ivermectin he prescribes it and helps his patients recover from Covid. He is part of the FLCCC - This is FRONT LINE Covid Critical Care. He is one of many doctors who have for the whole crisis been on the Front Line looking after patients and helping them get better. I am sure he does not care what you think of one of his papers being taken down. He can see what he is doing to help is working and he is willing to keep going. He is not like the FDA and CDC medical profession looking at data and manipulating it too make it look like we need to vaccinated. I hope you can see the difference.
Where is your evidence of "the FDA and CDC medical profession looking at data and manipulating it" or is that just your opinion?
  #360  
Old 15.09.2021, 10:54
Axa's Avatar
Axa Axa is offline
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Location: Suhr, Aargau
Posts: 4,432
Groaned at 75 Times in 70 Posts
Thanked 6,218 Times in 2,925 Posts
Axa has a reputation beyond reputeAxa has a reputation beyond reputeAxa has a reputation beyond reputeAxa has a reputation beyond reputeAxa has a reputation beyond reputeAxa has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Where to buy ivermectin?

Just curiosity. Has someone bought ivermectin in CH?

Also if you bought it, you can only use it if it's a mild case and still conscious to deliver it yourself.

If hospitalized, unconscious and all that, how can you get ivermectin delivered? Will a relative or friend sneak into the ICU?

Or having a large stuck in the kitchen cupboard makes people feel free and safe, and therefore mission accomplished?
Closed Thread

Tags
ivermectin




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:23.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0